WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Alawoah
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Furniture Restoration Industry in Hawaii
World Census analysts spend quiet weekends in the countryside in order to determine which nations have the largest Furniture Restoration industries.
As a region, Hawaii is ranked 8,171st in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
|1.||The House of Al Saud||Corporate Police State||“There is no god but God: Muhammad is the Messenger of G”|
|2.||The Holy Empire of Worship Pele||Anarchy||“No Kahiki mai ka wahine o Pele”|
|3.||The Kama'aina Kingdom of Sarigan||Anarchy||“He i`a kokoke ka ka lawai`a”|
|4.||The Community of Malu Isles||Left-wing Utopia||“Maluhia a malie iho la he mea nui ia”|
|5.||The Republic of Alawoah||New York Times Democracy||“You like-a da Metric Blue Hawaiian eh? Is good eh?”|
|6.||The Holy Empire of Lono-Makua||Corrupt Dictatorship||“With head hidden in the dark clouds above”|
|7.||The United Republic of States of Stephenson||Democratic Socialists||“Stephenson - The Best Place on Earth”|
|8.||The Confederacy of Sadakssotia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Don't Eat the Yellow Snow”|
- : Hawaii at manoa ceased to exist.
- : Marakesh ceased to exist.
- : The Allied States of Kissinger-Monroe of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federal Democratic Republic of Kaikaya of the region Mid Atlantic Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Double-Dealing Diva of Carman Sandiego departed this region for The Featured Region Followers.
- : The Republic of Alawoah updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Democratic Republic of Morrie morrison of the region US United proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Community of Malu Isles arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Democratic Republic of Old HampshireVille of the region Orthanc at Isengard proposed constructing embassies.
- : Canalberta departed this region for The Netherlands.
Hawaii Regional Message Board
I was just there in Seattle again this past weekend. I suppose what i mean to say is that it doesn't rain constantly and the snow is perhaps maybe an inch. I live in the Eastern part of the state where it actually snows (usually) more than an inch a year. It was actually pouring rain for a bit but it wasn't that bad. I guess I mean to say that it isn't pouring rain 24/7.
Yeah, tis in the middle of a dry spell up there. Of more concern is the lack of a winter snowpack for runoff in the warmer seasons. I hope it gets better, but the forecasts I'm seeing don't bode well soon.
New people would be fun to have around. Recruiting is just so time-consuming and RL obligations take at least my attention from recruitment.
Mahalo, Sarigan for the cure missiles during the infestation!
*waves @ States of Stephenson*
Stephenson, wherefore art thou?
What can I say? The teaching life is time-consuming. I did have a student qualify for the National History Day competition this past weekend. I didn't realize how much time has passed. I hope that everyone is doing well!
Congratulations on being Featured my friends!
Ah crud. A few days after I made my own map of my own islands. Hnnn......
Well, I guess I'll think of something.