WA Delegate (non-executive): The Confederacy of Sadakssotia (elected 242 days ago)
Founder: The Republic of Alawoah
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cultured in Hawaii
After spending many tedious hours in coffee shops and concert halls, World Census experts have found the following nations to be the most cultured.
As a region, Hawaii is ranked 4,021st in the world for Most Cultured.
|1.||The United Republic of States of Stephenson||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Stephenson - The Best Place on Earth”|
|2.||The Kama'aina Kingdom of Sarigan||Anarchy||“He i`a kokoke ka ka lawai`a”|
|3.||The Holy Empire of Worship Pele||Anarchy||“No Kahiki mai ka wahine o Pele”|
|4.||The Holy Empire of Lono-Makua||Corrupt Dictatorship||“With head hidden in the dark clouds above”|
|5.||The Republic of Alawoah||New York Times Democracy||“You like-a da Metric Blue Hawaiian eh? Is good eh?”|
|6.||The Confederacy of Sadakssotia||Democratic Socialists||“Don't Eat the Yellow Snow”|
|7.||The House of Al Saud||Corporate Police State||“There is no god but God: Muhammad is the Messenger of G”|
- 35 days ago: The Vast Kingdom of Tropicville departed this region for Straw Hat Pirates.
- 53 days ago: The Vast Kingdom of Tropicville arrived from Union of coastal nations.
- 69 days ago: The Empire of The United Nation of Frento of the region International peace organization proposed constructing embassies.
- 82 days ago: The Holy Empire of Floydcraft of the region Alliance of Floyd proposed constructing embassies.
- 97 days ago: Mortenheim of the region Cliffs of the Iron Isles proposed constructing embassies.
- 98 days ago: The Dictatorship of Key Durango ceased to exist.
- 105 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 124 days ago: The Republic of Alawoah arrived from Balder.
- 126 days ago: Regional Founder The Republic of Alawoah ceased to exist.
- 127 days ago: Key durango arrived from Lazarus.
Hawaii Regional Message Board
Aloha mates, I haven't been here in a while
Aloha and welcome.
Welcome back Alawoah.
I haven't been in in awhile. How is everyone? My new job has been keeping me quite busy.
Are you still teaching?
Yeah, I am still teaching. I really enjoy it so far. The term is up in just a few weeks so I am looking forward to holiday.
Its been a month. How is everything going?
Very busy here, working too many hours to stop by here much. Feast or famine, it seems. And you?
School is out but I am still working. Its quite the adventure.
Yay for adventure