WA Delegate (non-executive): The Confederacy of Sadakssotia (elected 11 days ago)
Founder: The Republic of Alawoah
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Hawaii
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Hawaii is ranked 14,925th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Holy Empire of Lono-Makua||Corrupt Dictatorship||“With head hidden in the dark clouds above”|
|2.||The House of Al Saud||Corporate Police State||“There is no god but God: Muhammad is the Messenger of G”|
|3.||The Confederacy of Sadakssotia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Don't Eat the Yellow Snow”|
|4.||The United Republic of States of Stephenson||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Stephenson - The Best Place on Earth”|
|5.||The Republic of Alawoah||Corporate Bordello||“You like-a da Metric Blue Hawaiian eh? Is good eh?”|
|6.||The Free Land of The State of Hawaii||Left-Leaning College State||“Ua Mau Ke Ea O Ka 'Aina I Ka Pono”|
|7.||The Kama'aina Kingdom of Sarigan||Anarchy||“He i`a kokoke ka ka lawai`a”|
|8.||The Holy Empire of Worship Pele||Anarchy||“No Kahiki mai ka wahine o Pele”|
- 1 day ago: The Chat-filled roadbed of Will Rogers Turnpike of the region Oklahoma proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Minarchist Republic of Blahbania of the region Blahbania proposed constructing embassies.
- 8 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Riders and Hawaii.
- 10 days ago: The Governor of Salina McPherson of the region Kansas proposed constructing embassies.
- 11 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Ruiru departed this region for United Democratic Pact.
- 11 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Ruiru arrived from The Republic of NationStates.
- 11 days ago: The Confederacy of Sadakssotia became regional WA Delegate.
- 11 days ago: The Democratic States of Duruko departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 11 days ago: The Republic of Alawoah ejected and banned The Democratic States of Duruko from the region.
- 11 days ago: The Republic of Alawoah unsuppressed some posts on the regional message board.
Hawaii Regional Message Board
Semi-active is about right for me as well.
Yeah...it's been a busy summer.
Post and then leave . . . is that like love 'em and leave 'em?
What are you folks doing about the Zombies? Attempting a cure here.
Attempting a cure, too, but I'm pretty sure I logged on too late. I was frantically reading the News and the Forums trying to figure out how to address the situation. It seems the more members logon and take action the better the fight against the plague works. Unfortunately, our region's not that active.
Ah-ha. Did Alawoah sucumb to the zombie virus?
Actually, I guess our region did OK considering that only half of us were awake and researching a cure at the time!
Alawoah slips away from time to time, always returns. I'm confident our founder will do the Lazarus shuffle and rejoin us.
Well, anybody know how we get rid of these schmucks?
Apparently I missed something.
Hmm. Sorry, I thought I had checked in before. Looks like the buggers left a mess.