WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Alawoah
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Information Technology Sector in Hawaii
As a region, Hawaii is ranked 4,646th in the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
|1.||The Kama'aina Kingdom of Sarigan||Anarchy||“He i`a kokoke ka ka lawai`a”|
|2.||The House of Al Saud||Corporate Police State||“There is no god but God: Muhammad is the Messenger of G”|
|3.||The Republic of Alawoah||New York Times Democracy||“You like-a da Metric Blue Hawaiian eh? Is good eh?”|
|4.||The United Socialist States of Terra Solitis||Democratic Socialists||“Hele a hoku”|
|5.||The Holy Empire of Worship Pele||Anarchy||“No Kahiki mai ka wahine o Pele”|
|6.||The Holy Empire of Lono-Makua||Corrupt Dictatorship||“With head hidden in the dark clouds above”|
|7.||The Confederacy of Sadakssotia||Left-Leaning College State||“Don't Eat the Yellow Snow”|
- 4 days ago: The Democratic Republic of United North Atlantic States of the region United North Atlantic proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Confederacy of Sadakssotia lost WA Delegate status.
- 7 days ago: States of stephenson ceased to exist.
- 10 days ago: Hawaii at manoa ceased to exist.
- 18 days ago: The United Socialist States of Terra Solitis arrived from Osiris.
- 19 days ago: The United Socialist States of Terra Solitis ceased to exist.
- 72 days ago: The Queen's State of Pacifique of the region Pacific Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 74 days ago: The United Socialist States of Terra Solitis arrived from Osiris.
- 78 days ago: The United Socialist States of Terra Solitis ceased to exist.
- 85 days ago: The United Allied States of Franklin And Jefferson of the region The Democratic Republic Union proposed constructing embassies.
Hawaii Regional Message Board
There's two new options in the Themes box which appears in the bottom half of your nation's Settings page. If you select Rift or Dark Rift and then click on the Update button on the bottom a variety of banners appears based on your nation's statistics which are determined by your decisions on issues and your nation's age. Rift allows you to choose which banners you want to appear, select which one comes first, and even upload a few of your own depending on the size of your population. Dark Rift (DR) oesn't give you that option, yet -- I guess they are still coding it. So if you select DR all the banners you have randomly flash on the top of your nation's homepage.
You can't see the banners until you select R or DR. Once you do you can also see other nation's banners as well as your own.
The "Cheeky" banner is nice ... could use more though.
I dunno, for me the cheeky banner is naught but the back side of a pair of knees and about 6" of thigh. Nowhere near "cheeky". Perhaps my settings are in error.
Looks just this side of cheeky to me -- gotta use the imagination.
Are Terra Solitis and I the only ones who uploaded personal banners? I was looking around and was surprised at how few of the "older" nations took advantage of that feature.
Are Terra Solitis and I the only ones who uploaded personal banners? I was looking around and was surprised at how few of the "older" nations took advantage of that feature.[/quote]
I don't have any photos that match the 4:1 aspect, have been pondering trying to stitch something together. I'm sure there is someplace to get a tutorial on making a panorama.
You don't need a panorama. All you need is a photo that you like about 1/3 - 1/4 of. Then you simply crop it to the 4:1 ratio. Even if you aren't at that ratio, if you're close the system will crop it for you.
And Stephenson once again takes a powder.
`Ae. Looks like he's in one of his Muku phases -- or should I be saying his periodic make phases?