WA Delegate (non-executive): The Confederacy of Sadakssotia (elected 293 days ago)
Founder: The Republic of Alawoah
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Hawaii
Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.
As a region, Hawaii is ranked 3,840th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Confederacy of Sadakssotia||Democratic Socialists||“Don't Eat the Yellow Snow”|
|2.||The United Republic of States of Stephenson||Democratic Socialists||“Stephenson - The Best Place on Earth”|
|3.||The House of Al Saud||Corporate Police State||“There is no god but God: Muhammad is the Messenger of G”|
|4.||The Holy Empire of Lono-Makua||Corrupt Dictatorship||“With head hidden in the dark clouds above”|
|5.||The Republic of Alawoah||New York Times Democracy||“You like-a da Metric Blue Hawaiian eh? Is good eh?”|
|6.||The Holy Empire of Worship Pele||Anarchy||“No Kahiki mai ka wahine o Pele”|
|7.||The Kama'aina Kingdom of Sarigan||Anarchy||“He i`a kokoke ka ka lawai`a”|
- 20 hours ago: The Christian Kingdom of Vanic Topia of the region New York proposed constructing embassies.
- 27 days ago: The Kama'aina Kingdom of Sarigan arrived from Osiris.
- 37 days ago: The Kama'aina Kingdom of Sarigan ceased to exist.
- 38 days ago: The Oppressed Peoples of Tooters of the region Vermont proposed constructing embassies.
- 86 days ago: The Vast Kingdom of Tropicville departed this region for Straw hat pirates.
- 104 days ago: The Vast Kingdom of Tropicville arrived from Union of coastal nations.
- 120 days ago: The Empire of The United Nation of Frento of the region International peace organization proposed constructing embassies.
- 132 days ago: The Holy Empire of Floydcraft of the region Alliance of Floyd proposed constructing embassies.
- 148 days ago: Mortenheim of the region Cliffs of the iron isles proposed constructing embassies.
- 149 days ago: The Dictatorship of Key Durango ceased to exist.
Hawaii Regional Message Board
I haven't been in in awhile. How is everyone? My new job has been keeping me quite busy.
Are you still teaching?
Yeah, I am still teaching. I really enjoy it so far. The term is up in just a few weeks so I am looking forward to holiday.
Its been a month. How is everything going?
Very busy here, working too many hours to stop by here much. Feast or famine, it seems. And you?
School is out but I am still working. Its quite the adventure.
Yay for adventure
Welcome back, Sarigan.
Thanks. Can't believe it was two months since I logged on. How time flies when one is --er-- having fun.
Welcome to the club, Sarigan.