WA Delegate (non-executive): The Confederacy of Sadakssotia (elected 74 days ago)
Founder: The Republic of Alawoah
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in Hawaii
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed solely to the unknowable will of the gods.
As a region, Hawaii is ranked 11,333rd in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The United Republic of States of Stephenson||Democratic Socialists||“Stephenson - The Best Place on Earth”|
|2.||The House of Al Saud||Corporate Police State||“There is no god but God: Muhammad is the Messenger of G”|
|3.||The Holy Empire of Lono-Makua||Corrupt Dictatorship||“With head hidden in the dark clouds above”|
|4.||The Holy Empire of Worship Pele||Anarchy||“No Kahiki mai ka wahine o Pele”|
|5.||The Republic of Alawoah||New York Times Democracy||“You like-a da Metric Blue Hawaiian eh? Is good eh?”|
|6.||The United Socialist States of Terra Solitis||Democratic Socialists||“Hele a hoku”|
|7.||The Kama'aina Kingdom of Sarigan||Anarchy||“He i`a kokoke ka ka lawai`a”|
|8.||The University of Hawaii At Manoa||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ma Luna A'e O Na Lahui A Pau Ke Ola Ke Kanaka”|
|9.||The Confederacy of Sadakssotia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Don't Eat the Yellow Snow”|
- 43 days ago: The Queen's State of Pacifique of the region Pacific Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 45 days ago: The United Socialist States of Terra Solitis arrived from Osiris.
- 48 days ago: The United Socialist States of Terra Solitis ceased to exist.
- 56 days ago: The German Reich of Franklin And Jefferson of the region The Democratic Republic Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 58 days ago: The University of Hawaii At Manoa arrived from Osiris.
- 74 days ago: The Confederacy of Sadakssotia became regional WA Delegate.
- 86 days ago: The United Republic of States of Stephenson arrived from Balder.
- 97 days ago: The United Republic of States of Stephenson ceased to exist.
- 126 days ago: The United Republic of States of Stephenson arrived from Balder.
- 130 days ago: The United Socialist States of Terra Solitis arrived from Balder.
Hawaii Regional Message Board
Hey, what do you-all think of the banners? Are you cycling through all or did you pick out a few and why did you pick the ones you did?
Sarigan - what do you mean? Are you asking about our flags? Or something else?
There's two new options in the Themes box which appears in the bottom half of your nation's Settings page. If you select Rift or Dark Rift and then click on the Update button on the bottom a variety of banners appears based on your nation's statistics which are determined by your decisions on issues and your nation's age. Rift allows you to choose which banners you want to appear, select which one comes first, and even upload a few of your own depending on the size of your population. Dark Rift (DR) oesn't give you that option, yet -- I guess they are still coding it. So if you select DR all the banners you have randomly flash on the top of your nation's homepage.
You can't see the banners until you select R or DR. Once you do you can also see other nation's banners as well as your own.
The "Cheeky" banner is nice ... could use more though.
I dunno, for me the cheeky banner is naught but the back side of a pair of knees and about 6" of thigh. Nowhere near "cheeky". Perhaps my settings are in error.
Looks just this side of cheeky to me -- gotta use the imagination.
Are Terra Solitis and I the only ones who uploaded personal banners? I was looking around and was surprised at how few of the "older" nations took advantage of that feature.
Are Terra Solitis and I the only ones who uploaded personal banners? I was looking around and was surprised at how few of the "older" nations took advantage of that feature.[/quote]
I don't have any photos that match the 4:1 aspect, have been pondering trying to stitch something together. I'm sure there is someplace to get a tutorial on making a panorama.
You don't need a panorama. All you need is a photo that you like about 1/3 - 1/4 of. Then you simply crop it to the 4:1 ratio. Even if you aren't at that ratio, if you're close the system will crop it for you.