WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Alawoah
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Dedicated Public Healthcare in Hawaii
The following nations have the most extensive public healthcare facilities.
As a region, Hawaii is ranked 10,876th in the world for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
|1.||The Confederacy of Sadakssotia||Democratic Socialists||“Don't Eat the Yellow Snow”|
|2.||The United Socialist States of Terra Solitis||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Hele a hoku”|
|3.||The House of Al Saud||Corporate Police State||“There is no god but God: Muhammad is the Messenger of G”|
|4.||The Holy Empire of Worship Pele||Anarchy||“No Kahiki mai ka wahine o Pele”|
|5.||The Republic of Alawoah||New York Times Democracy||“You like-a da Metric Blue Hawaiian eh? Is good eh?”|
|6.||The Holy Empire of Lono-Makua||Corrupt Dictatorship||“With head hidden in the dark clouds above”|
|7.||The Kama'aina Kingdom of Sarigan||Anarchy||“He i`a kokoke ka ka lawai`a”|
|8.||The United Republic of States of Stephenson||Democratic Socialists||“Stephenson - The Best Place on Earth”|
- 5 days ago: The United Republic of States of Stephenson arrived from Balder.
- 9 days ago: The United Socialist States of Terra Solitis arrived from Balder.
- 10 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Western Hawaii ceased to exist.
- 15 days ago: The Confederacy of Sadakssotia lost WA Delegate status.
- 15 days ago: The United Republic of States of Stephenson ceased to exist.
- 39 days ago: Western hawaii arrived from The West Pacific.
- 42 days ago: The Christian Kingdom of Vanic Topia of the region New York proposed constructing embassies.
- 69 days ago: The Kama'aina Kingdom of Sarigan arrived from Osiris.
- 78 days ago: The Kama'aina Kingdom of Sarigan ceased to exist.
- 80 days ago: The Oppressed Peoples of Tooters of the region Vermont proposed constructing embassies.
Hawaii Regional Message Board
School is out but I am still working. Its quite the adventure.
Yay for adventure
Welcome back, Sarigan.
Thanks. Can't believe it was two months since I logged on. How time flies when one is --er-- having fun.
Welcome to the club, Sarigan.
Hello, anyone here actually from Hawaii?
Lived here 26 years, does that count?
I am. Are you?
Ah, Stephenson, there you go again.
Back again. Sorry about that.