WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Alawoah
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Populations in Hawaii
The following nations have the greatest number of citizens.
As a region, Hawaii is ranked 444th in the world for Largest Populations.
|1.||The Confederacy of Sadakssotia||Democratic Socialists||“Don't Eat the Yellow Snow”|
|2.||The Republic of Alawoah||New York Times Democracy||“You like-a da Metric Blue Hawaiian eh? Is good eh?”|
|3.||The Kama'aina Kingdom of Sarigan||Anarchy||“He i`a kokoke ka ka lawai`a”|
|4.||The House of Al Saud||Corporate Police State||“There is no god but God: Muhammad is the Messenger of G”|
|5.||The Holy Empire of Worship Pele||Anarchy||“No Kahiki mai ka wahine o Pele”|
|6.||The Holy Empire of Lono-Makua||Corrupt Dictatorship||“With head hidden in the dark clouds above”|
|7.||The United Socialist States of Terra Solitis||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Hele a hoku”|
- 2 days 12 hours ago: The United Socialist States of Terra Solitis arrived from Balder.
- 3 days 13 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of Western Hawaii ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: The Confederacy of Sadakssotia lost WA Delegate status.
- 8 days ago: The United Republic of States of Stephenson ceased to exist.
- 31 days ago: Western hawaii arrived from The West Pacific.
- 35 days ago: The Christian Kingdom of Vanic Topia of the region New York proposed constructing embassies.
- 61 days ago: The Kama'aina Kingdom of Sarigan arrived from Osiris.
- 71 days ago: The Kama'aina Kingdom of Sarigan ceased to exist.
- 72 days ago: The Oppressed Peoples of Tooters of the region Vermont proposed constructing embassies.
- 121 days ago: The Vast Kingdom of Tropicville departed this region for Straw hat pirates.
Hawaii Regional Message Board
Very busy here, working too many hours to stop by here much. Feast or famine, it seems. And you?
School is out but I am still working. Its quite the adventure.
Yay for adventure
Welcome back, Sarigan.
Thanks. Can't believe it was two months since I logged on. How time flies when one is --er-- having fun.
Welcome to the club, Sarigan.
Hello, anyone here actually from Hawaii?
Lived here 26 years, does that count?
I am. Are you?
Ah, Stephenson, there you go again.