WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Alawoah
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Poor Incomes in Hawaii
The World Census studied the spending power of the poorest 10% of citizens in each nation.
As a region, Hawaii is ranked 13,446th in the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
|1.||The United Republic of States of Stephenson||Democratic Socialists||“Stephenson - The Best Place on Earth”|
|2.||The Community of Malu Isles||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Maluhia a malie iho la he mea nui ia”|
|3.||The Republic of Alawoah||New York Times Democracy||“You like-a da Metric Blue Hawaiian eh? Is good eh?”|
|4.||The House of Al Saud||Corporate Police State||“There is no god but God: Muhammad is the Messenger of G”|
|5.||The Holy Empire of Lono-Makua||Corrupt Dictatorship||“With head hidden in the dark clouds above”|
|6.||The Kama'aina Kingdom of Sarigan||Anarchy||“He i`a kokoke ka ka lawai`a”|
|7.||The Confederacy of Sadakssotia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Don't Eat the Yellow Snow”|
|8.||The Holy Empire of Worship Pele||Anarchy||“No Kahiki mai ka wahine o Pele”|
- : The Suicide Squad of DELTA-PANTHERS departed this region for Warzone Airspace.
- : The Suicide Squad of DELTA-PANTHERS arrived from Warzone Airspace.
- : The Free Land of Alaskan Federative Boroughs of the region The State of Alaska proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for HavenCoast.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from Hayek islands.
- : Hawaii at manoa ceased to exist.
- : Marakesh ceased to exist.
- : The Allied States of Kissinger-Monroe of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Kaikaya of the region Mid Atlantic Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : Carman sandiego departed this region for The Featured Region Followers.
Hawaii Regional Message Board
I was just there in Seattle again this past weekend. I suppose what i mean to say is that it doesn't rain constantly and the snow is perhaps maybe an inch. I live in the Eastern part of the state where it actually snows (usually) more than an inch a year. It was actually pouring rain for a bit but it wasn't that bad. I guess I mean to say that it isn't pouring rain 24/7.
Yeah, tis in the middle of a dry spell up there. Of more concern is the lack of a winter snowpack for runoff in the warmer seasons. I hope it gets better, but the forecasts I'm seeing don't bode well soon.
New people would be fun to have around. Recruiting is just so time-consuming and RL obligations take at least my attention from recruitment.
Mahalo, Sarigan for the cure missiles during the infestation!
*waves @ States of Stephenson*
Stephenson, wherefore art thou?
What can I say? The teaching life is time-consuming. I did have a student qualify for the National History Day competition this past weekend. I didn't realize how much time has passed. I hope that everyone is doing well!
Congratulations on being Featured my friends!
Ah crud. A few days after I made my own map of my own islands. Hnnn......
Well, I guess I'll think of something.