WA Delegate (non-executive): The Confederacy of Sadakssotia (elected 264 days ago)
Founder: The Republic of Alawoah
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Hawaii
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Hawaii is ranked 13,346th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Holy Empire of Lono-Makua||Corrupt Dictatorship||“With head hidden in the dark clouds above”|
|2.||The House of Al Saud||Corporate Police State||“There is no god but God: Muhammad is the Messenger of G”|
|3.||The Confederacy of Sadakssotia||Democratic Socialists||“Don't Eat the Yellow Snow”|
|4.||The United Republic of States of Stephenson||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Stephenson - The Best Place on Earth”|
|5.||The Republic of Alawoah||New York Times Democracy||“You like-a da Metric Blue Hawaiian eh? Is good eh?”|
|6.||The Holy Empire of Worship Pele||Anarchy||“No Kahiki mai ka wahine o Pele”|
- 8 days ago: The Kama'aina Kingdom of Sarigan ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: The Oppressed Peoples of Tooters of the region Vermont proposed constructing embassies.
- 57 days ago: The Vast Kingdom of Tropicville departed this region for Straw Hat Pirates.
- 75 days ago: The Vast Kingdom of Tropicville arrived from Union of coastal nations.
- 91 days ago: The Empire of The United Nation of Frento of the region International peace organization proposed constructing embassies.
- 104 days ago: The Holy Empire of Floydcraft of the region Alliance of Floyd proposed constructing embassies.
- 119 days ago: Mortenheim of the region Cliffs of the iron isles proposed constructing embassies.
- 120 days ago: The Dictatorship of Key Durango ceased to exist.
- 127 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 146 days ago: The Republic of Alawoah arrived from Balder.
Hawaii Regional Message Board
Aloha mates, I haven't been here in a while
Aloha and welcome.
Welcome back Alawoah.
I haven't been in in awhile. How is everyone? My new job has been keeping me quite busy.
Are you still teaching?
Yeah, I am still teaching. I really enjoy it so far. The term is up in just a few weeks so I am looking forward to holiday.
Its been a month. How is everything going?
Very busy here, working too many hours to stop by here much. Feast or famine, it seems. And you?
School is out but I am still working. Its quite the adventure.
Yay for adventure