WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Police Ratios in Hampshire
Nations ranked highly have large numbers of police or other law enforcement officials compared to the number to citizens.
As a region, Hampshire is ranked 6,145th in the world for Highest Police Ratios.
|1.||The People's Democratic Republic of The Red Tabby||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Anything not nailed down is a cat toy!”|
|2.||The Bloody Queendom of Mary Tudor||Mother Knows Best State||“Forsan miseros meliora sequentur”|
|3.||The Democratic States of Heavenly Sol||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Shining brighter than the sun!”|
|4.||The Thanatopsis of The Special Angel||Corporate Police State||“To Die, To Sleep”|
|5.||The Patriarch of Anumian Allfather||New York Times Democracy||“The Allfather, a man of truth and justice.”|
|6.||The Anumian Establishment of West hampshire||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Gifted by the original owner to the new one, 'Anumia'”|
|7.||The Republic of ConservativeCalifornia||Iron Fist Consumerists||“GET TO THE CHOPPA!”|
|8.||The County of Hampshire||Father Knows Best State||“God save the King”|
|9.||The Free Land of Charismatic Charlatans||Left-wing Utopia||“Charismatic Charlatans Conniving Consciously”|
|10.||The Plastic Film of GladRap||Capitalist Paradise||“We so glad, we so glad...”|
- 3 days 2 hours ago: The Republic of Reaffirmed Reality ceased to exist.
- 3 days 2 hours ago: The Republic of Royal Rich Folks ceased to exist.
- 15 days ago: Glr recruit departed this region for Empires of Earth.
- 15 days ago: Glr recruit arrived from The Land of Kings and Emperors.
- 17 days ago: The Holy People's Republic of Old Basing ceased to exist.
- 20 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Foolgard ceased to exist.
- 55 days ago: The Supreme Majesty of King Linkin ceased to exist.
- 61 days ago: The Republic of Talmag ceased to exist.
- 82 days ago: The People's Republic of Coolehampton ceased to exist.
- 83 days ago: The Kaiserreich of Linkin II of the region Norfolk proposed constructing embassies.
Hampshire Regional Message Board
And then I think, "Jesus, I hope no one tells him I said that. It would really mess up the Five Year Plan."
Actually, we've considered that as an appendix to our tiny red book! It's something being considered by the Central Committee to print after the next Party Congress. Don't tell the a Dear Leader, though, it's supposed to be a surprise! Right now he's in spin class, so hopefully he won't see this post and realize I've let the tabby out of the bag, so to speak.
The five year plan is to develop an effective five year plan?
Shhhhhh! We're trying to keep that quiet!
It took us seven years to develop our first 5 year plan. Our timing was off, so now we are creating a 3 year plan. Has taken us 4 years so far.
Sounds like my life. :(
Post by Glr recruit suppressed by a moderator.
Oh god, suppressed posts are what pass for excitement here, now. We've become everything we ever hated.
Hah! Even the Dear Leader was tickled by that comment. I saw his glorious Socialist mustache raise just a little at the corners :)