WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in Hampshire
As a region, Hampshire is ranked 551st in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|1.||The Borderlands of Sondhar||Capitalizt||“Respect only that which is both bolted down and on fire”|
|2.||The Thanatopsis of The Special Angel||Corporate Police State||“To Die, To Sleep”|
|3.||The Bloody Queendom of Mary Tudor||Mother Knows Best State||“Forsan miseros meliora sequentur”|
|4.||The People's Democratic Republic of The Red Tabby||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Anything not nailed down is a cat toy!”|
|5.||The Anumian Establishment of West hampshire||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Gifted by the original owner to the new one, 'Anumia'”|
|6.||The Free Land of Charismatic Charlatans||Left-wing Utopia||“Charismatic Charlatans Conniving Consciously”|
|7.||The Republic of ConservativeCalifornia||Iron Fist Consumerists||“GET TO THE CHOPPA!”|
|8.||The Republic of Foxes and Hounds||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Tally-ho!”|
|9.||The County of Hampshire||Father Knows Best State||“God save the King”|
|10.||The Patriarch of Anumian Allfather||New York Times Democracy||“The Allfather, a man of truth and justice.”|
- 6 days ago: The Protectorate of Remane departed this region for Nugut.
- 8 days ago: The Protectorate of Remane arrived from Vile Exodus.
- 18 days ago: The County of Hampshire arrived from Lazarus.
- 21 days ago: The County of Hampshire ceased to exist.
- 26 days ago: The Republic of Reaffirmed Reality ceased to exist.
- 26 days ago: The Republic of Royal Rich Folks ceased to exist.
- 39 days ago: Glr recruit departed this region for Empires of Earth.
- 39 days ago: Glr recruit arrived from The Land of Kings and Emperors.
- 40 days ago: The Holy People's Republic of Old Basing ceased to exist.
- 44 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Foolgard ceased to exist.
Hampshire Regional Message Board
Actually, we've considered that as an appendix to our tiny red book! It's something being considered by the Central Committee to print after the next Party Congress. Don't tell the a Dear Leader, though, it's supposed to be a surprise! Right now he's in spin class, so hopefully he won't see this post and realize I've let the tabby out of the bag, so to speak.
The five year plan is to develop an effective five year plan?
Shhhhhh! We're trying to keep that quiet!
It took us seven years to develop our first 5 year plan. Our timing was off, so now we are creating a 3 year plan. Has taken us 4 years so far.
Sounds like my life. :(
Post by Glr recruit suppressed by a moderator.
Oh god, suppressed posts are what pass for excitement here, now. We've become everything we ever hated.
Hah! Even the Dear Leader was tickled by that comment. I saw his glorious Socialist mustache raise just a little at the corners :)
It's is no leap of faith to become your own worst enemy. :(