WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Rebellious Youth in Hampshire
World Census observers counted the number of times their car stereo was stolen from outside fast food stores to determine which nations have relatively high levels of youth-related crime.
As a region, Hampshire is ranked 4,410th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
|1.||The Borderlands of Sondhar||Capitalizt||“Respect only that which is both bolted down and on fire”|
|2.||The Patriarch of Anumian Allfather||New York Times Democracy||“The Allfather, a man of truth and justice.”|
|3.||The Plastic Film of GladRap||Capitalist Paradise||“We so glad, we so glad...”|
|4.||The Anumian Establishment of West hampshire||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Gifted by the original owner to the new one, 'Anumia'”|
|5.||The County of Hampshire||Father Knows Best State||“God save the King”|
|6.||The Democratic States of Heavenly Sol||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Shining brighter than the sun!”|
|7.||The Thanatopsis of The Special Angel||Corporate Police State||“To Die, To Sleep”|
|8.||The Bloody Queendom of Mary Tudor||Mother Knows Best State||“Forsan miseros meliora sequentur”|
|9.||The People's Democratic Republic of The Red Tabby||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Anything not nailed down is a cat toy!”|
- 3 days 21 hours ago: The sacred trinity ceased to exist.
- 27 days ago: Conservativecalifornia ceased to exist.
- 49 days ago: The County of Hampshire arrived from Balder.
- 54 days ago: The County of Hampshire ceased to exist.
- 59 days ago: Windsoria departed this region for Devonshire.
- 59 days ago: Windsoria arrived from Balder.
- 59 days ago: Conservativecalifornia arrived from Balder.
- 79 days ago: The sacred trinity arrived from Osiris.
- 79 days ago: Conservativecalifornia ceased to exist.
- 117 days ago: Coolehampton ceased to exist.
Hampshire Regional Message Board
Post by Glr recruit suppressed by a moderator.
Oh god, suppressed posts are what pass for excitement here, now. We've become everything we ever hated.
Hah! Even the Dear Leader was tickled by that comment. I saw his glorious Socialist mustache raise just a little at the corners :)
It's is no leap of faith to become your own worst enemy. :(
Who had a data leak? Three recruitment TG's sent by me were leaked. :(
Sondhar is clean, which is a shame, since we don't have anything to steal.
It pleases me that Sondhar is back. He makes great sandwiches. The Dear
Leader loves to read of them.
We have added smoked briskets to our menu, as well! I admit that few in our lands have the patience or discipline to actually make it, though.