WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Hampshire
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Hampshire is ranked 15,588th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Democratic States of Heavenly Sol||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Shining brighter than the sun!”|
|2.||The Most Serene Republic of Foolgard||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Forward not backward, Upward not forward”|
|3.||The Republic of Talmag||Democratic Socialists||“salus populi est suprema lex”|
|4.||The People's Democratic Republic of The Red Tabby||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Anything not nailed down is a cat toy!”|
|5.||The Patriarch of Anumian Allfather||New York Times Democracy||“The Allfather, a man of truth and justice.”|
|6.||The Plastic Film of GladRap||Capitalist Paradise||“We so glad, we so glad...”|
|7.||The People's Republic of Coolehampton||Civil Rights Lovefest||“From each according to his ablity”|
|8.||The Free Land of Charismatic Charlatans||Left-wing Utopia||“Charismatic Charlatans Conniving Consciously”|
|9.||The Anumian Establishment of West hampshire||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Gifted by the original owner to the new one, 'Anumia'”|
|10.||The Republic of Foxes and Hounds||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Tally-ho!”|
- 2 days 9 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Norfolk and Hampshire.
- 5 days ago: The Republic of Sofian of the region Norfolk ordered the closure of its embassy in Hampshire.
- 12 days ago: The Empire of Yunara ceased to exist.
- 15 days ago: The People's Republic of Coolehampton arrived from Osiris.
- 24 days ago: The Democratic Republic of The New Red Tabby departed this region for Coalition Of Freedom.
- 29 days ago: The Filthy Polacks of Miasto Lodz ceased to exist.
- 40 days ago: Yunara arrived from Balder.
- 40 days ago: The People's Republic of Littaria ceased to exist.
- 45 days ago: The Democratic Republic of The New Red Tabby arrived from Lazarus.
- 45 days ago: The Hampshire's Prettiest Nation of Jamhug ceased to exist.
Hampshire Regional Message Board
If I wanted BBQ, I'd visit TRR. Kandarin's is the best.
*sits in lotus and contemplates her navel*
Good god! That's where the Dear Leader got that idea! We've been going nuts trying to make heads or Tails out of some of the whacko things he's been saying....er, that is, trying to assimilate the ethereal, brotherly Socialist ideals he's sharing with us. He's been standing on his head for the last three days.
Sometimes I think you could publish a book on the life and times of Dear Leader.
And then I think, "Jesus, I hope no one tells him I said that. It would really mess up the Five Year Plan."
Actually, we've considered that as an appendix to our tiny red book! It's something being considered by the Central Committee to print after the next Party Congress. Don't tell the a Dear Leader, though, it's supposed to be a surprise! Right now he's in spin class, so hopefully he won't see this post and realize I've let the tabby out of the bag, so to speak.
The five year plan is to develop an effective five year plan?
Shhhhhh! We're trying to keep that quiet!
It took us seven years to develop our first 5 year plan. Our timing was off, so now we are creating a 3 year plan. Has taken us 4 years so far.
Sounds like my life. :(