WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in Hampshire
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, Hampshire is ranked 14,940th in the world for Best Weather.
|1.||The Democratic States of Heavenly Sol||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Shining brighter than the sun!”|
|2.||The Most Serene Republic of Foolgard||New York Times Democracy||“Forward not backward, Upward not forward”|
|3.||The People's Democratic Republic of The Red Tabby||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Anything not nailed down is a cat toy!”|
|4.||The Plastic Film of GladRap||Capitalist Paradise||“We so glad, we so glad...”|
|5.||The Patriarch of Anumian Allfather||New York Times Democracy||“The Allfather, a man of truth and justice.”|
|6.||The Republic of Foxes and Hounds||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Tally-ho!”|
|7.||The Free Land of Charismatic Charlatans||Left-wing Utopia||“Charismatic Charlatans Conniving Consciously”|
|8.||The Republic of Royal Rich Folks||Capitalist Paradise||“Royal Rich Folks Rule the Roost.”|
|9.||The Republic of ConservativeCalifornia||Iron Fist Consumerists||“GET TO THE CHOPPA!”|
|10.||The Republic of Reaffirmed Reality||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Reaffirmed realities aren't likely to change.”|
- 22 days ago: The Supreme Majesty of King Linkin ceased to exist.
- 28 days ago: The Republic of Talmag ceased to exist.
- 49 days ago: The People's Republic of Coolehampton ceased to exist.
- 50 days ago: The Kaiserreich of Linkin II of the region Norfolk proposed constructing embassies.
- 59 days ago: Odneeceyriws of the region Empires of Earth cancelled the closure of its embassy in Hampshire.
- 59 days ago: Odneeceyriws of the region Empires of Earth ordered the closure of its embassy in Hampshire.
- 66 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Norfolk and Hampshire.
- 69 days ago: The Last Woman standing of Sofian of the region Norfolk ordered the closure of its embassy in Hampshire.
- 76 days ago: The Empire of Yunara ceased to exist.
- 78 days ago: Coolehampton arrived from Osiris.
Hampshire Regional Message Board
*sits in lotus and contemplates her navel*
Good god! That's where the Dear Leader got that idea! We've been going nuts trying to make heads or Tails out of some of the whacko things he's been saying....er, that is, trying to assimilate the ethereal, brotherly Socialist ideals he's sharing with us. He's been standing on his head for the last three days.
Sometimes I think you could publish a book on the life and times of Dear Leader.
And then I think, "Jesus, I hope no one tells him I said that. It would really mess up the Five Year Plan."
Actually, we've considered that as an appendix to our tiny red book! It's something being considered by the Central Committee to print after the next Party Congress. Don't tell the a Dear Leader, though, it's supposed to be a surprise! Right now he's in spin class, so hopefully he won't see this post and realize I've let the tabby out of the bag, so to speak.
The five year plan is to develop an effective five year plan?
Shhhhhh! We're trying to keep that quiet!
It took us seven years to develop our first 5 year plan. Our timing was off, so now we are creating a 3 year plan. Has taken us 4 years so far.
Sounds like my life. :(