WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in Hampshire
As a region, Hampshire is ranked 236th in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|1.||The Holy People's Republic of Old Basing||Corporate Police State||“Invaluerit Unitas Unitati In Fide”|
|2.||The Borderlands of Sondhar||Capitalizt||“Respect only that which is both bolted down and on fire”|
|3.||The Thanatopsis of The Special Angel||Corporate Police State||“To Die, To Sleep”|
|4.||The Bloody Queendom of Mary Tudor||Mother Knows Best State||“Forsan miseros meliora sequentur”|
|5.||The People's Democratic Republic of The Red Tabby||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Anything not nailed down is a cat toy!”|
|6.||The Anumian Establishment of West hampshire||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Gifted by the original owner to the new one, 'Anumia'”|
|7.||The Supreme Majesty of King Linkin||Father Knows Best State||“Nosce Te Ipsum”|
|8.||The Free Land of Charismatic Charlatans||Left-wing Utopia||“Charismatic Charlatans Conniving Consciously”|
|9.||The Republic of ConservativeCalifornia||Iron Fist Consumerists||“GET TO THE CHOPPA!”|
|10.||The Republic of Foxes and Hounds||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Tally-ho!”|
- 16 days ago: The People's Republic of Coolehampton ceased to exist.
- 17 days ago: The Kaiserreich of Linkin II of the region Norfolk proposed constructing embassies.
- 26 days ago: The Dominion of Odneeceyriws of the region Empires of Earth cancelled the closure of its embassy in Hampshire.
- 26 days ago: The Dominion of Odneeceyriws of the region Empires of Earth ordered the closure of its embassy in Hampshire.
- 33 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Norfolk and Hampshire.
- 36 days ago: The Last Woman standing of Sofian of the region Norfolk ordered the closure of its embassy in Hampshire.
- 43 days ago: The Empire of Yunara ceased to exist.
- 45 days ago: Coolehampton arrived from Osiris.
- 54 days ago: The Democratic Republic of The New Red Tabby departed this region for Coalition Of Freedom.
- 60 days ago: The Filthy Polacks of Miasto Lodz ceased to exist.
Hampshire Regional Message Board
*sits in lotus and contemplates her navel*
Good god! That's where the Dear Leader got that idea! We've been going nuts trying to make heads or Tails out of some of the whacko things he's been saying....er, that is, trying to assimilate the ethereal, brotherly Socialist ideals he's sharing with us. He's been standing on his head for the last three days.
Sometimes I think you could publish a book on the life and times of Dear Leader.
And then I think, "Jesus, I hope no one tells him I said that. It would really mess up the Five Year Plan."
Actually, we've considered that as an appendix to our tiny red book! It's something being considered by the Central Committee to print after the next Party Congress. Don't tell the a Dear Leader, though, it's supposed to be a surprise! Right now he's in spin class, so hopefully he won't see this post and realize I've let the tabby out of the bag, so to speak.
The five year plan is to develop an effective five year plan?
Shhhhhh! We're trying to keep that quiet!
It took us seven years to develop our first 5 year plan. Our timing was off, so now we are creating a 3 year plan. Has taken us 4 years so far.
Sounds like my life. :(