WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in Hampshire
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, Hampshire is ranked 2,121st in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The Borderlands of Sondhar||Capitalizt||“Respect only that which is both bolted down and on fire”|
|2.||The Democratic States of Heavenly Sol||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Shining brighter than the sun!”|
|3.||The Thanatopsis of The Special Angel||Corporate Police State||“To Die, To Sleep”|
|4.||The Anumian Establishment of West hampshire||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Gifted by the original owner to the new one, 'Anumia'”|
|5.||The Plastic Film of GladRap||Capitalist Paradise||“We so glad, we so glad...”|
|6.||The Bloody Queendom of Mary Tudor||Mother Knows Best State||“Forsan miseros meliora sequentur”|
|7.||The Patriarch of Anumian Allfather||New York Times Democracy||“The Allfather, a man of truth and justice.”|
|8.||The Holy Empire of The Sacred Trinity||Democratic Socialists||“God Save the Order of Malachi!”|
|9.||The County of Hampshire||Father Knows Best State||“God save the King”|
|10.||The People's Democratic Republic of The Red Tabby||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Anything not nailed down is a cat toy!”|
- 23 hours ago: Conservativecalifornia ceased to exist.
- 22 days ago: The County of Hampshire arrived from Balder.
- 27 days ago: The County of Hampshire ceased to exist.
- 32 days ago: The Federation of Windsoria departed this region for Devonshire.
- 32 days ago: The Federation of Windsoria arrived from Balder.
- 32 days ago: Conservativecalifornia arrived from Balder.
- 52 days ago: The Holy Empire of The Sacred Trinity arrived from Osiris.
- 52 days ago: Conservativecalifornia ceased to exist.
- 90 days ago: Coolehampton ceased to exist.
- 106 days ago: Charismatic charlatans ceased to exist.
Hampshire Regional Message Board
Post by Glr recruit suppressed by a moderator.
Oh god, suppressed posts are what pass for excitement here, now. We've become everything we ever hated.
Hah! Even the Dear Leader was tickled by that comment. I saw his glorious Socialist mustache raise just a little at the corners :)
It's is no leap of faith to become your own worst enemy. :(
Who had a data leak? Three recruitment TG's sent by me were leaked. :(
Sondhar is clean, which is a shame, since we don't have anything to steal.
It pleases me that Sondhar is back. He makes great sandwiches. The Dear
Leader loves to read of them.
We have added smoked briskets to our menu, as well! I admit that few in our lands have the patience or discipline to actually make it, though.