WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Eco-Friendly Governments in Hampshire
The following governments spend the greatest amount on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment, however.
As a region, Hampshire is ranked 17,417th in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
|1.||The Democratic States of Heavenly Sol||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Shining brighter than the sun!”|
|2.||The Patriarch of Anumian Allfather||New York Times Democracy||“The Allfather, a man of truth and justice.”|
|3.||The People's Democratic Republic of The Red Tabby||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Anything not nailed down is a cat toy!”|
|4.||The Plastic Film of GladRap||Capitalist Paradise||“We so glad, we so glad...”|
|5.||The Anumian Establishment of West hampshire||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Gifted by the original owner to the new one, 'Anumia'”|
|6.||The Republic of ConservativeCalifornia||Iron Fist Consumerists||“GET TO THE CHOPPA!”|
|7.||The County of Hampshire||Father Knows Best State||“God save the King”|
|8.||The Bloody Queendom of Mary Tudor||Mother Knows Best State||“Forsan miseros meliora sequentur”|
|9.||The Thanatopsis of The Special Angel||Corporate Police State||“To Die, To Sleep”|
|10.||The Borderlands of Sondhar||Capitalizt||“Respect only that which is both bolted down and on fire”|
- 35 days ago: Coolehampton ceased to exist.
- 51 days ago: Charismatic charlatans ceased to exist.
- 51 days ago: Foxes and hounds ceased to exist.
- 54 days ago: The Republic of ConservativeCalifornia arrived from Osiris.
- 64 days ago: Coolehampton arrived from Osiris.
- 71 days ago: The Republic of ConservativeCalifornia ceased to exist.
- 80 days ago: The Protectorate of Remane departed this region for Nugut.
- 82 days ago: The Protectorate of Remane arrived from Vile Exodus.
- 92 days ago: The County of Hampshire arrived from Lazarus.
- 95 days ago: The County of Hampshire ceased to exist.
Hampshire Regional Message Board
The five year plan is to develop an effective five year plan?
Shhhhhh! We're trying to keep that quiet!
It took us seven years to develop our first 5 year plan. Our timing was off, so now we are creating a 3 year plan. Has taken us 4 years so far.
Sounds like my life. :(
Post by Glr recruit suppressed by a moderator.
Oh god, suppressed posts are what pass for excitement here, now. We've become everything we ever hated.
Hah! Even the Dear Leader was tickled by that comment. I saw his glorious Socialist mustache raise just a little at the corners :)
It's is no leap of faith to become your own worst enemy. :(
Who had a data leak? Three recruitment TG's sent by me were leaked. :(