WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Hampshire
Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.
As a region, Hampshire is ranked 14,796th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Democratic States of Heavenly Sol||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Shining brighter than the sun!”|
|2.||The Patriarch of Anumian Allfather||New York Times Democracy||“The Allfather, a man of truth and justice.”|
|3.||The Imperial Kingdom of Kayakara||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“God Save The King”|
|4.||The People's Democratic Republic of The Red Tabby||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Anything not nailed down is a cat toy!”|
|5.||The Plastic Film of GladRap||Capitalist Paradise||“We so glad, we so glad...”|
|6.||The Anumian Establishment of West hampshire||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Gifted by the original owner to the new one, 'Anumia'”|
|7.||The County of Hampshire||Father Knows Best State||“God save the King”|
|8.||The Bloody Queendom of Mary Tudor||Mother Knows Best State||“Forsan miseros meliora sequentur”|
|9.||The Thanatopsis of The Special Angel||Corporate Police State||“To Die, To Sleep”|
|10.||The Borderlands of Sondhar||Capitalizt||“Respect only that which is both bolted down and on fire”|
- 4 days ago: Conservativecalifornia ceased to exist.
- 26 days ago: The Imperial Kingdom of Kayakara arrived from Lazarus.
- 32 days ago: Conservativecalifornia arrived from Lazarus.
- 44 days ago: The sacred trinity ceased to exist.
- 68 days ago: Conservativecalifornia ceased to exist.
- 90 days ago: The County of Hampshire arrived from Balder.
- 95 days ago: The County of Hampshire ceased to exist.
- 100 days ago: Windsoria departed this region for Devonshire.
- 100 days ago: Windsoria arrived from Balder.
- 100 days ago: Conservativecalifornia arrived from Balder.
Hampshire Regional Message Board
Hah! Even the Dear Leader was tickled by that comment. I saw his glorious Socialist mustache raise just a little at the corners :)
It's is no leap of faith to become your own worst enemy. :(
Who had a data leak? Three recruitment TG's sent by me were leaked. :(
Sondhar is clean, which is a shame, since we don't have anything to steal.
It pleases me that Sondhar is back. He makes great sandwiches. The Dear
Leader loves to read of them.
We have added smoked briskets to our menu, as well! I admit that few in our lands have the patience or discipline to actually make it, though.
Welcome back all!
Back? Where did we go?
I haven't left, been asleep maybe, but haven't left.