WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Nudest in Hampshire
After exhaustive surveys, the World Census calculated which nations have the greatest acreages of flesh on public display.
As a region, Hampshire is ranked 10,017th in the world for Nudest.
|1.||The Borderlands of Sondhar||Capitalizt||“Respect only that which is both bolted down and on fire”|
|2.||The Democratic States of Heavenly Sol||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Shining brighter than the sun!”|
|3.||The Grand Duchy of North-Hampshire||Anarchy||“Cuivis dolori remedium est patientia.”|
|4.||The Plastic Film of GladRap||Capitalist Paradise||“We so glad, we so glad...”|
|5.||The Patriarch of Anumian Allfather||New York Times Democracy||“The Allfather, a man of truth and justice.”|
|6.||The County of Hampshire||Father Knows Best State||“God save the King”|
|7.||The Bloody Queendom of Mary Tudor||Mother Knows Best State||“Forsan miseros meliora sequentur”|
|8.||The Anumian Establishment of West hampshire||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Gifted by the original owner to the new one, 'Anumia'”|
|9.||The Republic of ConservativeCalifornia||Iron Fist Consumerists||“GET TO THE CHOPPA!”|
- : The Plastic Film of GladRap arrived from Osiris.
- : The Republic of ConservativeCalifornia arrived from Osiris.
- : The Republic of Western Turkistan of the region Turkic Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of -A-A-A- of the region Polland proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Anumian Establishment of West hampshire arrived from Osiris.
- : The Republic of ConservativeCalifornia ceased to exist.
- : The Federal Republic of Cabratierra departed this region for Ethos.
- : The Federal Republic of Cabratierra arrived from Equinox.
- : The Grand Duchy of North-Hampshire arrived from The Pacific.
- : Regional Founder The Anumian Establishment of West hampshire ceased to exist.
Hampshire Regional Message Board
Who had a data leak? Three recruitment TG's sent by me were leaked. :(
Sondhar is clean, which is a shame, since we don't have anything to steal.
It pleases me that Sondhar is back. He makes great sandwiches. The Dear
Leader loves to read of them.
We have added smoked briskets to our menu, as well! I admit that few in our lands have the patience or discipline to actually make it, though.
The red tabby
Welcome back all!
Back? Where did we go?
I haven't left, been asleep maybe, but haven't left.
We are so bad at activity.
meh After almost 13 years in NS, I'm a tad bored.