WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Rebellious Youth in Halo
World Census observers counted the number of times their car stereo was stolen from outside fast food stores to determine which nations have relatively high levels of youth-related crime.
As a region, Halo is ranked 1,650th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
|1.||The Republic of PB||Authoritarian Democracy||“Like many women my age, I am 28 years old.”|
|2.||The Lemmingtopian Garrison of Halo Region||Left-Leaning College State||“Halo”|
|3.||The Grand Duchy of The satanic nations||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Insolitus lacuna quod res.”|
|4.||The Socialist Democracy of SkillCrossbones||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The Noblest Motive Is the Public Good”|
|5.||The United Nations of Anayla||New York Times Democracy||“Beyond Forever”|
|6.||The Halo Communities of Hietrit||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Luv it!”|
|7.||The Federation of Planet 377||Free-Market Paradise||“Welcome to Planet 377. Please proceed to be scanned now”|
|8.||The Empire of Re-spawn Soldier||Father Knows Best State||“No net losses!”|
|9.||The Rise of Warrior Nation||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Onwards, ever onwards!”|
|10.||The Free Land of Ringback||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Never again”|
- 8 days ago: The Principality of Vidr ceased to exist.
- 18 days ago: The Protectorate of Grid Epsilon of the region Babylon 5 proposed constructing embassies.
- 62 days ago: The Penguin Spartan Regime of Penguinchia arrived from Leadership.
- 82 days ago: Emsalem ceased to exist.
- 83 days ago: The Socialist Democracy of SkillCrossbones lost WA Delegate status.
- 83 days ago: The Grand Imperial Conglomerate of Terchinsia ceased to exist.
- 83 days ago: The Eruption of Eddie Van Halen ceased to exist.
- 95 days ago: Embassy cancelled between THE CRUSADERS and Halo.
- 100 days ago: Nuva romania ceased to exist.
- 101 days ago: The One Army of Wild Horde of the region THE CRUSADERS cancelled the closure of its embassy in Halo.
Halo Regional Message Board
I used to play number 1 on the first Xbox.
Combat Evolved on the PC back in 2003. (I'm a PC gamer through and through) Halo was the (only) reason I bought an Xbox 360. I've read every book, every comic... :)
Ugh I wish I could read the comics XD I got 360 and I have played 90% of the halos. I say i'm sorta obsessed to a somewhat level XD reading one of the books too.
Well... I didn't exactly buy them. The chances of buying such a thing in Europe are pretty much nil. But there's always TPB/Kickass. ;) I did have a friend bring the books over from LA.
That's awesome! so are all of you Europeans or You all other countries? I'm in the US. 'Murica :P
I am in the US as well
Lovely! I'm still considering going there on a holiday, any suggestions of places I really *must* visit? :) I'm from the Netherlands, myself. :)
That's awesome! and idk I live in Indiana, nothin special XD just country hicks :P
So bored ;-;
Go play a game! :p DragonAge Inquisition is great fun, for instance. :)