WA Delegate: The United Nations of Anayla (elected )
Founder: Halo region
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Unemployment Rates in Halo
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to determine which nations have the lowest rates of unemployment.
As a region, Halo is ranked 2,377th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
|1.||The Socialist Democracy of SkillCrossbones||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The Noblest Motive Is the Public Good”|
|2.||The Republic of PB||Authoritarian Democracy||“Like many women my age, I am 28 years old.”|
|3.||The United Nations of Anayla||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Beyond Forever”|
|4.||The Federation of Planet 377||Free-Market Paradise||“Welcome to Planet 377. Please proceed to be scanned now”|
|5.||The Halo Communities of Hietrit||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Luv it!”|
|6.||The Rise of Warrior Nation||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Onwards, ever onwards!”|
- : The Halo Communities of Hietrit arrived from Balder.
- : Embassy established between Halo and The Utopian Freesocialists.
- : The United Nations of Anayla agreed to construct embassies with The Utopian Freesocialists.
- : The Free Land of Relcano of the region The Utopian Freesocialists proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Halo and Dill Country.
- : The United Nations of Anayla agreed to construct embassies with Dill Country.
- : The Capitalist Haven of Dillville of the region Dill Country proposed constructing embassies.
- : Awtaiath ceased to exist.
- : Euronok ceased to exist.
- : The Halo Communities of Hietrit ceased to exist.
Halo Regional Message Board
Hi! Oh, same old. We haven't managed to burn the place down, so that's a good thing. :p You?
We finally opened up our password. So we've got a few more people and are making a roleplay map. Lots of change is happening really fast in URN.
Come where? Are you trying to RMB recruit them! That's rude you know. They are a friend region, but it doesn't seem like they talk much...
We don't talk much, true. Most of us are here because we wanted to be in a region with other halo fans, but we don exactly spend a lot of time truly playing Nationstates.
So do you guys like meet up in multiplayer and play halo together?
I haven't done so, don't know about the others. I used to love multiplayer, but these days I'm more of a singleplayer kind of person. Plot, story, and all the time in the world to explore at my own pace.
Yeah I love firefight in Reach. That's my favorite thing of any halo game.
Me and my brother Palledonn finally fixed our Xbox, Halo time!!!
Haha, nice! :D