WA Delegate (non-executive): The United Nations of Anayla (elected )
Founder: The Lord Protector of Halo Region
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector in Halo
As a region, Halo is ranked 16,459th in the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Rise of Warrior Nation||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Onwards, ever onwards!”|
|2.||The Lord Protector of Halo Region||Left-Leaning College State||“Halo”|
|3.||The Republic of PB||Authoritarian Democracy||“Like many women my age, I am 28 years old.”|
|4.||The United Nations of Anayla||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Beyond Forever”|
|5.||The Socialist Democracy of SkillCrossbones||Left-wing Utopia||“The Noblest Motive Is the Public Good”|
- : Embassy established between Atlantis and Halo.
- : The Lord Protector of Halo Region granted Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls authority to the WA Delegate The United Nations of Anayla in Halo.
- : The Atlantis Protector of Orangutang fiction of the region Atlantis agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Lord Protector of Halo Region proposed constructing embassies with Atlantis.
- : The Lord Protector of Halo Region appointed The Socialist Democracy of SkillCrossbones as Vice-Delegate with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Halo.
- : The Lord Protector of Halo Region arrived from Osiris.
- : The Lord Protector of Halo Region removed regional password protection.
- : The Great and Honorable Empire of Paledonn of the region U R N cancelled the closure of its embassy in Halo.
- : The TRF Snake-Treaders of Panda Commandos of the region U R N ordered the closure of its embassy in Halo.
- : Planet 377 ceased to exist.
Halo Regional Message Board
Haha, nice! :D
It's a bit quiet here... :p
Yeah, I don't play this game very much :P
Me neither xD I just log in once every few days to handle administrative matters. :P
Alright everyone, Tomorrow's Halloween, time for the annual Zombie Apocalypse. Our borders are already closed so we can't be invaded by zombie armies, but all our own dead are going to be happily munching on our citizens' brains. :)
I apologize beforehand, because I don't have time to deal with two Apocalypses in one day. Our Halloween plans this year involve an Apocalypse-themed LARP game, a Zombie walk and a whole night of ghost hunting, all in and around an old derelict castle. Also, my LARP Assignment card says Class: Archangel, Side: Humanity, so I'm going to be a bit busy all day. I'm a Supernatural fan, so this is going to be incredibly hilarious. I'm going to have far too much fun with this... :D Ahem, sorry.
That does mean, however, that I can't be here to manage the Zombie crisis. So we'll probably all die. Don't panic. All citizens who die during this event will all be automatically revived (and cured) the next day, and other than a silly banner there won't be any lasting effects. (people have panicked over that in previous years.)
Enjoy Halloween everyone! :) (I know I will!)
Halloween happened. :p They have a zombie apocalypse on Nationstates every Halloween and April Fool's. :)
Also, seems someone gave out our password to raiders who then invaded, so that's been changed.
Oh cool. I missed it :(
"18.176 billion Anaylans"
Yikes... My population is almost three times that of the entire planet. O_O
The Flood should see to that :P