WA Delegate: The United Nations of Anayla (elected )
Founder: Halo region
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Nudest in Halo
After exhaustive surveys, the World Census calculated which nations have the greatest acreages of flesh on public display.
As a region, Halo is ranked 1,623rd in the world for Nudest.
|1.||The Republic of PB||Authoritarian Democracy||“Like many women my age, I am 28 years old.”|
|2.||The Halo Communities of Hietrit||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Luv it!”|
|3.||The Socialist Democracy of SkillCrossbones||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The Noblest Motive Is the Public Good”|
|4.||The United Nations of Anayla||New York Times Democracy||“Beyond Forever”|
|5.||The Rise of Warrior Nation||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Onwards, ever onwards!”|
|6.||The Federation of Planet 377||Free-Market Paradise||“Welcome to Planet 377. Please proceed to be scanned now”|
|7.||The Empire of Re-spawn Soldier||Iron Fist Consumerists||“No net losses!”|
- : The United States of Enclaveland of the region Control Station Enclave withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The United States of Enclaveland of the region Control Station Enclave proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Nations of Anayla changed the regional password.
- : The Empire of Re-spawn Soldier arrived from Osiris.
- : The Colony of Rostagrad departed this region for The Coalition of Shokpo.
- : The Zero of Shadoke X departed this region for The Coalition of Shokpo.
- : The Commonwealth of Pinktopaz departed this region for The Coalition of Shokpo.
- : The Armed Republic of Zhair departed this region for The Coalition of Shokpo.
- : The Colony of Rostagrad arrived from The Coalition of Shokpo.
- : The Zero of Shadoke X arrived from The Coalition of Shokpo.
Halo Regional Message Board
Yeah I love firefight in Reach. That's my favorite thing of any halo game.
Me and my brother Palledonn finally fixed our Xbox, Halo time!!!
Haha, nice! :D
It's a bit quiet here... :p
Yeah, I don't play this game very much :P
Me neither xD I just log in once every few days to handle administrative matters. :P
Alright everyone, Tomorrow's Halloween, time for the annual Zombie Apocalypse. Our borders are already closed so we can't be invaded by zombie armies, but all our own dead are going to be happily munching on our citizens' brains. :)
I apologize beforehand, because I don't have time to deal with two Apocalypses in one day. Our Halloween plans this year involve an Apocalypse-themed LARP game, a Zombie walk and a whole night of ghost hunting, all in and around an old derelict castle. Also, my LARP Assignment card says Class: Archangel, Side: Humanity, so I'm going to be a bit busy all day. I'm a Supernatural fan, so this is going to be incredibly hilarious. I'm going to have far too much fun with this... :D Ahem, sorry.
That does mean, however, that I can't be here to manage the Zombie crisis. So we'll probably all die. Don't panic. All citizens who die during this event will all be automatically revived (and cured) the next day, and other than a silly banner there won't be any lasting effects. (people have panicked over that in previous years.)
Enjoy Halloween everyone! :) (I know I will!)
Halloween happened. :p They have a zombie apocalypse on Nationstates every Halloween and April Fool's. :)
Also, seems someone gave out our password to raiders who then invaded, so that's been changed.
Oh cool. I missed it :(