WA Delegate: The United Nations of Anayla (elected )
Regional Power: Moderate
Halo contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in Halo
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, Halo is ranked 653rd in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Republic of PB||Authoritarian Democracy||“Like many women my age, I am 28 years old.”|
|2.||The Socialist Democracy of SkillCrossbones||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The Noblest Motive Is the Public Good”|
|3.||The United Nations of Anayla||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Beyond Forever”|
|4.||The Rise of Warrior Nation||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Onwards, ever onwards!”|
- : Embassy established between Halo and Enforces SR3.
- : The United Nations of Anayla agreed to construct embassies with Enforces SR3.
- : The Dark signer state of Earthbound immortal squad of the region Enforces SR3 proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Hydroxonium ceased to exist.
- : Embassy established between Halo and Seamless Mob Rule of the Distopian Isles.
- : The Empire of High Order of the Justice Belt tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- : The United Nations of Anayla agreed to construct embassies with Seamless Mob Rule of the Distopian Isles.
- : The United Socialist States of Worldspine of the region Seamless Mob Rule of the Distopian Isles proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federation of Spikey Hedgies departed this region for Doll Guldur.
- : Kubara ceased to exist.
Halo Regional Message Board
I have just discovered that in my country there are a tótal of 4,19 prayers a day.. over a population of 19.027 billion.
Well done Anaylians! Civil Rights: Excellent, Economy: Strong, Political Freedom: Superb. This is what a world looks like without religion. Equality between genders, sexuality, race and classes, No wars, no terrorism, no poverty, no discrimination, no racism, no hatred. Nobody hating, discriminating or murdering over whose imaginary friend has the biggest d*ck.
Makes you wonder what our world would look like if people could get over their primitive notions..
So, Halloween is coming up... which means the Annual Zombie Apocalypse! There'll be another Z-Day in approximately 22 hours.
Don't panic, every dead citizen will be resurrected the next day.
Extermination seemed to be the most effective counter to the zombie hordes the last couple of years... still with the number of less-than-active nations in the region, I barely managed to hang on last time.
Yea, though this year apparently they've increased the infection rate (According to the News page). At any rate, the region borders are closed, and there's only 5 of us now, so it should be do-able. Last year we had 11 inactive nations and open borders.
Extermination it is! There aren't enough of us active to make cure research an option anyway, at the rate it takes to develop a cure it'll be done by next week.
That said, I have 20 billion inhabitants (Ha, it's basically Coruscant!), so that's a lot of zombies if this goes sideways..... x'D
There we go, all zombies are dead!
Time to get some sleep. x'D
Excellent work! Now to shift to finding a cure...
What the hell? They did not! Now that's just creepy!
Got the "Last week, a humanoid robot announced its intentions to serve as a the nation’s first android federal judge. Concerned citizens have come to you as to the implications and legality of this potential appointment." issue. This was an option:
"“If I may disagree,” politely asks iCroft Holmes, the robot nominee. “A robotic judge has numerous benefits that the esteemed gentlemen are deliberately omitting. We can view decisions in a rational and analytical manner, unburdened by emotions. We would make decisions for the betterment of the people. The judiciary would become streamlined and efficient. Surely, these are virtues the government wants?” "
As a Sherlock fan I am thoroughly creeped out. O_O