WA Delegate: The Socialist Democracy of SkillCrossbones (elected 7 days ago)
Founder: Halo region
Embassies: U R N.
Construction of embassies with THE CRUSADERS has commenced. Completion expected in 20 hours.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in Halo
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, Halo is ranked 14,114th in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|1.||The Colony of Hietrit||Compulsory Consumerist State||“The meaning to life, the universe, and everything”|
|2.||The Federation of Planet 377||Free-Market Paradise||“Welcome to Planet 377. Please proceed to be scanned now”|
|3.||The Rise of Warrior Nation||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Onwards, ever onwards!”|
|4.||The Republic of Krakenbot3||Father Knows Best State||“Asdf”|
|5.||The Empire of Re-spawn Soldier||Father Knows Best State||“No net losses!”|
|6.||The Eruption of Eddie Van Halen||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Yep”|
|7.||The Principality of Vidr||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Devour”|
|8.||The United Nations of Anayla||New York Times Democracy||“Beyond Forever”|
|9.||The Socialist Democracy of SkillCrossbones||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The Noblest Motive Is the Public Good”|
|10.||The Republic of PB||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Like many women my age, I am 28 years old.”|
Regional Poll • How should we combat the zombie apocalypse?
Poll called by The Socialist Democracy of SkillCrossbones
Voting opened 2 days 13 hours ago and will close in 6 days. Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: The Queendom of Shinetzelberg of the region THE CRUSADERS agreed to construct embassies.
- 2 days 13 hours ago: The Socialist Democracy of SkillCrossbones created a new regional poll: "How should we combat the zombie apocalypse?".
- 2 days 18 hours ago: The Socialist Democracy of SkillCrossbones proposed constructing embassies with THE CRUSADERS.
- 3 days 3 hours ago: The Holy Empire of Ptirepseenyonree ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Kingdom of Coalition58 ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: The Socialist Democracy of SkillCrossbones withdrew a request for regional embassies with The Black Hawks.
- 7 days ago: The Socialist Democracy of SkillCrossbones cancelled the closure of embassies between Halo and U R N.
- 7 days ago: The Socialist Democracy of SkillCrossbones banned The Grand Army of Black Riders Commander from the region.
- 7 days ago: The Socialist Democracy of SkillCrossbones banned The Commonwealth of NukeXXVII from the region.
- 7 days ago: The Republic of Zenbot 4 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
Halo Regional Message Board
Are you able to get on at updates?
Generally yes, but all it takes is just three well-coordinated nations to just pop in and endorse each other to claim the delegacy. That can all be done in a matter of minutes.
At least when they invade, they don't eject and ban everyone.
Ya. if you want, i can be delegate
It's not really a burden to me, I'm comfortable where I am. You're welcome to try to drum up support for yourself though.
Hello! I'm from the U R N! We really want to become allies with you!
We would help protect you if you ever told us you needed our help. We've sent you an embassy request, which doubles as a treaty that makes our army defend you in times of need!
The embassy request is approved. We appreciate the help!
Thank you! Remember to tell us if you need help!
Wirrawee for you to build, shape and grow with. Whether you want to base its happenings on its namesake (Tomorrow When the War Began series) or just make it something else, it's up to you.
You choose. You decide.
Make this region your own.
Ok folks, in case you weren't aware, we are due for yet another zombie apocalypse.
In the interest of keeping Halo from being completely wiped out, I would like to create a regional plan of action for when the zombies strike. As before, we will have a couple options with how to combat the scourge. I'm going to create a poll with our options, please vote for the choice you prefer. We'll go with a simple majority vote, and I implore all of you to go along with whatever is the winner.
I am also considering closing our regional borders for the duration of the apocalypse, in order to keep out those who might wish to sabotage our efforts.
If we can all get moving in the same direction, I believe that we can weather the apocalypse.
I can not *quite* recall what we ended up doing last year. Another possibility is to have our nations divided among either option.