WA Delegate: The United Nations of Anayla (elected )
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Influential in Halo
World Census experts spent many evenings loitering in the corridors of power in order to determine which nations were the greatest international diplomacy heavyweights.
As a region, Halo is ranked 300th in the world for Most Influential.
|1.||The Socialist Democracy of SkillCrossbones||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The Noblest Motive Is the Public Good”|
|2.||The United Nations of Anayla||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Beyond Forever”|
|3.||The Republic of PB||Authoritarian Democracy||“Like many women my age, I am 28 years old.”|
|4.||The Rise of Warrior Nation||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Onwards, ever onwards!”|
|5.||The Republic of Hydroxonium||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Acids ftw!”|
- : The Federation of Spikey Hedgies departed this region for Doll Guldur.
- : Kubara ceased to exist.
- : Embassy established between Halo and U R N.
- : The United Nations of Anayla agreed to construct embassies with U R N.
- : The Honorable Kingdom of Kradland of the region U R N proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between U R N and Halo.
- : The United Nations of Anayla indicated to U R N that the region did not wish to close embassies.
- : The United Nations of Anayla ordered the closure of embassies between Halo and U R N.
- : The United Nations of Anayla updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The United Nations of Anayla established the region's flag.
Halo Regional Message Board
Oh cool. I missed it :(
"18.176 billion Anaylans"
Yikes... My population is almost three times that of the entire planet. O_O
Good thing I chose to fund that supersoldier program a few years ago...
HA, I'm in the Top 0.6% of most secular countries worldwide. This calls for a celebration! Beer, anyone?
Just lost connection from Halo 5 during a match of infection. Got banned for 3 hours because I have "quit too many matches." Couldn't think of a better place to say this.
Microsoft in a nutshell....
I have just discovered that in my country there are a tótal of 4,19 prayers a day.. over a population of 19.027 billion.
Well done Anaylians! Civil Rights: Excellent, Economy: Strong, Political Freedom: Superb. This is what a world looks like without religion. Equality between genders, sexuality, race and classes, No wars, no terrorism, no poverty, no discrimination, no racism, no hatred. Nobody hating, discriminating or murdering over whose imaginary friend has the biggest d*ck.
Makes you wonder what our world would look like if people could get over their primitive notions..