WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Average in Haiku
World Census staff took time out to pay tribute to those most overlooked of nations: the determinedly average.
As a region, Haiku is ranked 16,496th in the world for Most Average.
|1.||The Musical Plague of Tap-Dancing Demons||Father Knows Best State||“What a lot of fun, you guys have been real... swell!”|
|2.||The Colony of Rumballe||Father Knows Best State||“Peace exists in the garden”|
|3.||The Federal Republic of Ukiah||Capitalist Paradise||“Three lines, no waiting!”|
|4.||The Urmel Island of Titiwu||New York Times Democracy||“Dreaming of the Cretaceous”|
|5.||The Elegant Caligraphic Realms of Prudence Wombat||Moralistic Democracy||“A bun a day helps you work rest and play”|
|6.||The Venerable Humans' Federation of Ninjitsutopia||Democratic Socialists||“We live to serve humanity.”|
|7.||The Port Metropolis of Fortificatio||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We will sail till we reach riches!”|
|8.||The Boastful Bragging of Braggart||Benevolent Dictatorship||“It's ok to brag! I am the best! ”|
|9.||The Free Land of Sakura Zensen||Left-wing Utopia||“Mono no aware”|
|10.||The Most Serene Republic of I am Haiku||Anarchy||“Ambassador from Philosophy 115”|
- 6 days ago: The Federation of Wilboon departed this region for The Furry Federation.
- 6 days ago: The Federation of Wilboon arrived from United nations of the state of wilboon.
- 8 days ago: The Empire of WeOnlySpeakInHaiku ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: The Republic of Moniak ceased to exist.
- 22 days ago: The Free Land of Sakura Zensen arrived from The West Pacific.
- 37 days ago: Moniak arrived from Capitalist Paradise.
- 50 days ago: The Environmental Protectorate of Steenia of the region Futaba Aoi cancelled the closure of its embassy in Haiku.
- 51 days ago: Yapitaj of the region Futaba Aoi ordered the closure of its embassy in Haiku.
- 71 days ago: The Boastful Bragging of Braggart arrived from The North Pacific.
- 77 days ago: Weonlyspeakinhaiku arrived from The Epic Pony Region.
Haiku Regional Message Board
Another hot day
In the Canary Islands
I'll go to the beach
Haven't been in weeks
But today is Saturday
And I feel like it
It's Monday morning
And back to reality
But the sun still shines
This is a good ruse
Mentioning days of the week
Today is Wednesday
It is a topic
Which will change from day to day;
How do I keep my
basil plant alive and well?
It's wilting away...
Why don't you eat it
And go buy another one?
That's what I would do
We do not make cars
In the region of Haiku;
We're healthy and green
It's another weekend!
Drink tea by the balcony
Watch cars zoom below
Sunday morning tea
On the shaded terraza
It is quiet still
The name of the day
Makes the news seem old unless
You wait seven days
Before reading it,
But Tuesday must be welcomed
Or will feel left out
No 'average'* nation
Among us here in Haiku;
I think we knew that
See the asterisk -
Say it in the British way,
Two syllables work
Asterisks are wrong
And should be banned from haikus
As average*, banal.