WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Subsidized Industry in Haiku
Nations ranked highly devote relatively large amounts of public money to subsidizing business, a practice known as 'corporate welfare.'
As a region, Haiku is ranked 8,885th in the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
|1.||The Most Serene Republic of I am Haiku||Anarchy||“Ambassador from Philosophy 115”|
|2.||The Venerable Humans' Federation of Ninjitsutopia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“We live to serve humanity.”|
|3.||The Musical Plague of Tap-Dancing Demons||Father Knows Best State||“What a lot of fun, you guys have been real... swell!”|
|4.||The Port Metropolis of Fortificatio||Corporate Police State||“We will sail till we reach riches!”|
|5.||The Federal Republic of Ukiah||Capitalist Paradise||“Three lines, no waiting!”|
|6.||The United States of Planetside||Anarchy||“To the future!”|
|7.||The Boastful Bragging of Braggart||Benevolent Dictatorship||“It's ok to brag! I am the best! ”|
|8.||The Elegant Caligraphic Realms of Prudence Wombat||Moralistic Democracy||“A bun a day helps you work rest and play”|
|9.||The Shinobiashi of Sakura Zensen||Left-wing Utopia||“Mono no aware”|
|10.||The Community of Naked Friends||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Ambassador from Nudist Dreamland”|
- 1 day 1 hour ago: The Empire of Bajebus departed this region for Leftist Agrarian Revolutionary Union.
- 5 days ago: The Empire of Bajebus arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 14 days ago: The Colony of Rumballe ceased to exist.
- 20 days ago: The Irate Exploited Ambulant Mob of Straphangers departed this region for Ulthar.
- 20 days ago: The Irate Exploited Ambulant Mob of Straphangers arrived from The South of South Florida.
- 23 days ago: The United States of Planetside arrived from The West Pacific.
- 64 days ago: Rumballe arrived from Lazarus.
- 66 days ago: The Colony of Rumballe ceased to exist.
- 87 days ago: Wilboon departed this region for The Furry Federation.
- 87 days ago: Wilboon arrived from United nations of the state of wilboon.
Haiku Regional Message Board
We write in five syllables
Then seven, then five
It is so easy
That even I can do it;
Good to have you here.
Lol thank you. How are you
l-o-l thank you
How are you Ba-je-bus sir?
See? It is simple!
Biking is freedom
I have a race this Sunday
Past the harbour bridge
May I ask why it matters? Is this an issue?
Is this an issue?
May I ask why it matters?
Behold, a haiku!
It is a fun game
To only write haikus here
As we are Haiku!
Many say hello
On our message board today
Haiku is buzzing
Ah I see now
I realize it now, Thank you
We do anything
but write Haiku all day long?
Is having to race
Not curtailing your freedom
To relax and see
What is about you?
I'd be useless at racing,
But I hope you win!
How did your race go?
And which harbour bridge was it?
I am curious :)
We have written haiku posts
For time out of mind!
Do join in with us.
Tho' strictly speaking
A season should be mentioned,
Like spring, or summer.
And the last line should
summarise the whole haiku.
But we're not fussy :)
As long as you write
in five, seven, five syllables
Then anything goes.