WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Dedicated Public Healthcare in Haiku
The following nations have the most extensive public healthcare facilities.
As a region, Haiku is ranked 322nd in the world for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
|1.||The Enlightened Eco-Domain of Floreria||Democratic Socialists||“The gift of truth excels all other gifts.”|
|2.||The Community of Naked Friends||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Ambassador from Nudist Dreamland”|
|3.||The Musical Plague of Tap-Dancing Demons||Father Knows Best State||“What a lot of fun, you guys have been real... swell!”|
|4.||The Venerable Humans' Federation of Ninjitsutopia||New York Times Democracy||“We live to serve humanity.”|
|5.||The Port Metropolis of Fortificatio||Corporate Police State||“We will sail till we reach riches!”|
|6.||The Shinobiashi of Sakura Zensen||Left-wing Utopia||“Mono no aware”|
|7.||The Most Serene Republic of I am Haiku||Anarchy||“Ambassador from Philosophy 115”|
|8.||The United States of Planetside||Anarchy||“To the future!”|
|9.||The Elegant Caligraphic Realms of Prudence Wombat||Moralistic Democracy||“A bun a day helps you work rest and play”|
|10.||The Federal Republic of Ukiah||Right-wing Utopia||“Three lines, no waiting!”|
- 10 days ago: The Empire of Bajebus departed this region for Leftist Agrarian Revolutionary Union.
- 14 days ago: The Empire of Bajebus arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 24 days ago: The Colony of Rumballe ceased to exist.
- 29 days ago: The Irate Exploited Ambulant Mob of Straphangers departed this region for Ulthar.
- 30 days ago: The Irate Exploited Ambulant Mob of Straphangers arrived from The South of South Florida.
- 32 days ago: The United States of Planetside arrived from The West Pacific.
- 74 days ago: Rumballe arrived from Lazarus.
- 76 days ago: The Colony of Rumballe ceased to exist.
- 96 days ago: Wilboon departed this region for The Furry Federation.
- 96 days ago: Wilboon arrived from United nations of the state of wilboon.
Haiku Regional Message Board
May I ask why it matters? Is this an issue?
Is this an issue?
May I ask why it matters?
Behold, a haiku!
It is a fun game
To only write haikus here
As we are Haiku!
Many say hello
On our message board today
Haiku is buzzing
Ah I see now
I realize it now, Thank you
We do anything
but write Haiku all day long?
Is having to race
Not curtailing your freedom
To relax and see
What is about you?
I'd be useless at racing,
But I hope you win!
How did your race go?
And which harbour bridge was it?
I am curious :)
We have written haiku posts
For time out of mind!
Do join in with us.
Tho' strictly speaking
A season should be mentioned,
Like spring, or summer.
And the last line should
summarise the whole haiku.
But we're not fussy :)
As long as you write
in five, seven, five syllables
Then anything goes.
It is autumn here
But thirty-five Celsius,
Does that sum it up?
Though not poetic,
Autumn demands poetry -
We've no autumn leaves.
Thirty-five sounds good!
Here it is barely fifteen.
Autumn leaves falling.
This is Tenerife,
To see autumn leaves I must
It is cooler now
Still t-shirt, shorts and sandals
But summer has gone.