WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Haiku
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Haiku is ranked 215th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Enlightened Eco-Domain of Floreria||Democratic Socialists||“The gift of truth excels all other gifts.”|
|2.||The Community of Naked Friends||Left-wing Utopia||“Ambassador from Nudist Dreamland”|
|3.||The Urmel Island of Titiwu||New York Times Democracy||“Dreaming of the Cretaceous”|
|4.||The Venerable Humans' Federation of Ninjitsutopia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“We live to serve humanity.”|
|5.||The Federal Republic of Ukiah||Capitalist Paradise||“Three lines, no waiting!”|
|6.||The Free Land of Sakura Zensen||Left-wing Utopia||“Mono no aware”|
|7.||The Elegant Caligraphic Realms of Prudence Wombat||Moralistic Democracy||“A bun a day helps you work rest and play”|
|8.||The Most Serene Republic of I am Haiku||Anarchy||“Ambassador from Philosophy 115”|
|9.||The Colony of Rumballe||Father Knows Best State||“Peace exists in the garden”|
|10.||The Boastful Bragging of Braggart||Benevolent Dictatorship||“It's ok to brag! I am the best! ”|
- 1 day 15 hours ago: The Empire of WeOnlySpeakInHaiku ceased to exist.
- 2 days 16 hours ago: The Republic of Moniak ceased to exist.
- 16 days ago: The Free Land of Sakura Zensen arrived from The West Pacific.
- 31 days ago: Moniak arrived from Capitalist Paradise.
- 44 days ago: The Environmental Protectorate of Steenia of the region Futaba Aoi cancelled the closure of its embassy in Haiku.
- 44 days ago: Yapitaj of the region Futaba Aoi ordered the closure of its embassy in Haiku.
- 64 days ago: The Boastful Bragging of Braggart arrived from The North Pacific.
- 70 days ago: Weonlyspeakinhaiku arrived from The Epic Pony Region.
- 73 days ago: Weonlyspeakinhaiku departed this region for The Epic Pony Region.
- 77 days ago: Weonlyspeakinhaiku arrived from The North Pacific.
Haiku Regional Message Board
of the present moment
nothing else to do
is a name synonymous
with no clothing
Weaving is zen-like
Away from the racing rats
Of cities too big
Away from rat race
making a basket case
can Haikus rhyme
Defence means offence
It is a euphemism
We are peaceful here
Sad tales over there
Sometimes we should stop and brag
Just for living fine
(Poor flight over there :( )
Another hot day
In the Canary Islands
I'll go to the beach
Haven't been in weeks
But today is Saturday
And I feel like it
It's Monday morning
And back to reality
But the sun still shines
This is a good ruse
Mentioning days of the week
Today is Wednesday
It is a topic
Which will change from day to day;
How do I keep my
basil plant alive and well?
It's wilting away...
Why don't you eat it
And go buy another one?
That's what I would do