WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The 500
GTA Forums is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Police Ratios in GTA Forums
Nations ranked highly have large numbers of police or other law enforcement officials compared to the number to citizens.
As a region, GTA Forums is ranked 4,743rd in the world for Highest Police Ratios.
|1.||The United Kingdom of Santos Castillos||Left-wing Utopia||“Obscurity is fleeting, but glory is forever!”|
- 87 days ago: Embassy cancelled between St Abbaddon and GTA Forums.
- 87 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Antarctic Alliance and GTA Forums.
- 87 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Rebelation and GTA Forums.
- 89 days ago: The Federal Republic of Okurka departed this region for Euradocea.
- 89 days ago: The United Kingdom of Santos Castillos lost WA Delegate status.
- 90 days ago: The Technocratic Autocracy of Subterannia departed this region for Euradocea.
- 90 days ago: The United Kingdom of Santos Castillos replaced The United Provinces of Tulija as WA Delegate.
- 90 days ago: The United Provinces of Tulija departed this region for Euradocea.
- 90 days ago: The United Provinces of Tulija ordered the closure of embassies between GTA Forums and The Rebelation.
- 90 days ago: The United Provinces of Tulija ordered the closure of embassies between GTA Forums and Antarctic Alliance.
GTA Forums Regional Message Board
Welcome to Arkiasis, atheist paradise! Darwin would be proud.
My pride in our godlessness is unabated
Sure is quiet here. Only nine of us now...
I'm probably going to change regions. It's been a good run everyone.
It is a shame, but the activity has died completely, so I cannot blame you.
Well, unfortunately I think this region has run its course. If anyone is interested my new region will be Esquarium. See you everyone.
I'm considering closing down this region and starting another one, for active players, that will then be grown thereafter. I've set up a poll in here on whether anyone objects to the idea - as activity has been anaemic for so long, I would say it's time to move on. Please make your opinions heard, everyone, it's important I know what you all think on the matter before taking final, decisive action.
We must move on.
I'm preparing to create a new region, so the transition shouldn't be too long from now. We've had a long run since 2011 but inevitably not everyone was going to stay here as long term as we did. Our new region will have to support active recruitment of other nations, unrelated to Gtaforums, and we'll have to commit ourselves to keeping it at least minimal activity. Telegram me any requests / suggestions for the new region, I'll be very happy to discuss it at length.
I'm afraid this is it. I'm departing now, after two years as delegate, and even longer as a member, of the region. It's been a long run and I've been proud to represent this region from its heights of activity right through to its slow decline.
I'll see you all on the other side.