WA Delegate: None.
Greenwich Village contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Rudest Citizens in Greenwich Village
World Census experts telephoned citizens from all nations at just before dinner time, in a study to determine which populations were the rudest.
As a region, Greenwich Village is ranked 16,041st in the world for Rudest Citizens.
|1.||The Commonwealth of Ureyzyq||Moralistic Democracy||“He who is transplanted still sustains”|
|2.||The Republic of City Camel||Left-Leaning College State||“City life”|
|3.||The Giant Blue Coffee-House of Beat Poets and Artists||Left-wing Utopia||“Everything belongs to me because I am poor.”|
- 3 hours ago: The Dictatorship of Keirilenseit ceased to exist.
- 15 hours ago: The Oppressed Peoples of Ndatoloheinnevz ceased to exist.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: The Dictatorship of Mrelinh ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: The United Socialist States of Cog in The Machine departed this region for Lemuria.
- 9 days ago: The United Socialist States of Cog in The Machine arrived from The East Pacific.
- 10 days ago: The Contemplated Madness of Lamb Stone ceased to exist.
- 10 days ago: The Antinational of Workers Resistance departed this region for Guatemala City.
- 15 days ago: The Community of Bleeker Street Bards departed this region for Woodstock.
- 16 days ago: The Federation of Aurum Riders 679th Treasury departed this region for Nugut.
- 16 days ago: The Dissent Quashing Fist of Aurum Riders 511th Treasury departed this region for Nugut.
Greenwich Village Regional Message Board
Meant to say Good Luck Friends
Sorry folks, I vanished. And thanks to Freedom on Wheels and the SOP. I'll start cleaning up.
I walked down the long dark hall
my heart beating in my hands
my life flowing from my thoughts
every word I spoke a wound
until at last the hall ended mid-sky
and I plummeted through a cloud
covered in wet fear cold but uncaring
until I bounced like potatoes on hard ground
to be gnawed by sharp-jawed ants red and shining
ten thousand times ten thousand ants
made voracious by the spices of fear and pain
No one else saw me what was the point
I was there alone what was the meaning
if only I could fly
Hey daddios, we're back. We've been on a road trip, saw some heavy stuff around the country, we're back.
So you know the Woodstock festival is next week. They're working on it now. They even put an announcement up here
It's worth going there and commenting or sharing the news or something?
Anyway, we'll be going, and like last year maybe we can organize vans or buses or something.
Just had a look around. Hey Poets, you letting unsavory types hang around the coffee house now?
Yeah we always try to support the festival, we've supported them since they restarted the festivals, just like we helped with the first one. You went last year Bards, and yeah, like we should get a bus or two together.
Unsavory types? I sure hope not. You know something the rest of us don't?
Anyway, let's get you some espresso and something to eat.
Resistance, pull up a seat. I'll pull an espresso and the new girl will bring a menu.
I'm heading to Woodstock for the weekend, maybe give a reading or something. I'll be back. There's a couple of spaces left on the coach, we leave from the corner of Washington Square West and W 4th in about a half hour.