WA Delegate: None.
Greenwich Village contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Godforsaken in Greenwich Village
World Census experts studied which citizens seemed least concerned about eternal damnation, spiritual awakeness, and holistic aura chakra wellbeing in order to determine the least godly nations.
As a region, Greenwich Village is ranked 16,349th in the world for Most Godforsaken.
|1.||The Republic of City Camel||Left-Leaning College State||“City life”|
|2.||The Giant Blue Coffee-House of Beat Poets and Artists||Left-wing Utopia||“Everything belongs to me because I am poor.”|
|3.||The Commonwealth of Ureyzyq||Moralistic Democracy||“He who is transplanted still sustains”|
- 4 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Isle of Wight and Greenwich Village.
- 5 days ago: Embassy established between Manitoba and Greenwich Village.
- 9 days ago: The Giant Blue Coffee-House of Beat Poets and Artists tagged the region "Pacifist".
- 9 days ago: The Giant Blue Coffee-House of Beat Poets and Artists tagged the region "Role Player".
- 9 days ago: The Giant Blue Coffee-House of Beat Poets and Artists tagged the region "Eco-friendly".
- 9 days ago: The Giant Blue Coffee-House of Beat Poets and Artists tagged the region "Anti-Fascist".
- 9 days ago: The Giant Blue Coffee-House of Beat Poets and Artists agreed to construct embassies with Manitoba.
- 9 days ago: The Giant Blue Coffee-House of Beat Poets and Artists tagged the region "Socialist".
- 9 days ago: The Giant Blue Coffee-House of Beat Poets and Artists updated the World Factbook entry.
- 9 days ago: The Giant Blue Coffee-House of Beat Poets and Artists established the region's flag.
Greenwich Village Regional Message Board
I walked down the long dark hall
my heart beating in my hands
my life flowing from my thoughts
every word I spoke a wound
until at last the hall ended mid-sky
and I plummeted through a cloud
covered in wet fear cold but uncaring
until I bounced like potatoes on hard ground
to be gnawed by sharp-jawed ants red and shining
ten thousand times ten thousand ants
made voracious by the spices of fear and pain
No one else saw me what was the point
I was there alone what was the meaning
if only I could fly
Hey daddios, we're back. We've been on a road trip, saw some heavy stuff around the country, we're back.
So you know the Woodstock festival is next week. They're working on it now. They even put an announcement up here
It's worth going there and commenting or sharing the news or something?
Anyway, we'll be going, and like last year maybe we can organize vans or buses or something.
Just had a look around. Hey Poets, you letting unsavory types hang around the coffee house now?
Yeah we always try to support the festival, we've supported them since they restarted the festivals, just like we helped with the first one. You went last year Bards, and yeah, like we should get a bus or two together.
Unsavory types? I sure hope not. You know something the rest of us don't?
Anyway, let's get you some espresso and something to eat.
Resistance, pull up a seat. I'll pull an espresso and the new girl will bring a menu.
I'm heading to Woodstock for the weekend, maybe give a reading or something. I'll be back. There's a couple of spaces left on the coach, we leave from the corner of Washington Square West and W 4th in about a half hour.
Sorry people, it's been a frazzled month.
I'll start pumping out the espresso. Baker's truck will be here any minute.