WA Delegate: None.
Greenwich Village contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Manufacturing Sector in Greenwich Village
As a region, Greenwich Village is ranked 16,163rd in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Republic of City Camel||Left-Leaning College State||“City life”|
|2.||The Giant Blue Coffee-House of Beat Poets and Artists||Left-wing Utopia||“Everything belongs to me because I am poor.”|
|3.||The Commonwealth of Ureyzyq||Iron Fist Consumerists||“He who is transplanted still sustains”|
- 14 days ago: The Socio-Libertarian Republic of Mastouleim of the region The Cannabis Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- 24 days ago: The Giant Blue Coffee-House of Beat Poets and Artists arrived from Balder.
- 31 days ago: Regional Founder The Giant Blue Coffee-House of Beat Poets and Artists ceased to exist.
- 65 days ago: The Badlands Beyond The Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 87 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Isle of Wight and Greenwich Village.
- 88 days ago: Embassy established between Manitoba and Greenwich Village.
- 91 days ago: The Giant Blue Coffee-House of Beat Poets and Artists tagged the region "Pacifist".
- 91 days ago: The Giant Blue Coffee-House of Beat Poets and Artists tagged the region "Role Player".
- 91 days ago: The Giant Blue Coffee-House of Beat Poets and Artists tagged the region "Eco-friendly".
- 91 days ago: The Giant Blue Coffee-House of Beat Poets and Artists tagged the region "Anti-Fascist".
Greenwich Village Regional Message Board
Resistance, pull up a seat. I'll pull an espresso and the new girl will bring a menu.
I'm heading to Woodstock for the weekend, maybe give a reading or something. I'll be back. There's a couple of spaces left on the coach, we leave from the corner of Washington Square West and W 4th in about a half hour.
Sorry people, it's been a frazzled month.
I'll start pumping out the espresso. Baker's truck will be here any minute.
The nice old lady living upstairs baked a load of fresh pastries and cakes - we've got apple pies and pineapple cheesecakes, crumb cake, crullers, and crescent rolls. She wants to do this for us a few times a week in exchange for a reduction in rent, so we're going to try it. I don't want her to get hurt or tire herself out but if it works it's a good deal for her and us.
There've been rumors of some poetry readings this weekend but nobody's contacted me yet. So we'll see. I'm thinking we should have open mike nights once in awhile to see if it works.
That sounds delicious!
Happy Thanksgiving people, later today we're helping to cater free TG dinners at the local community center for homeless people. If you can spare a couple of hours and want to lend a hand we'd appreciate it. It runs from 2pm to 5 and if you can hang on to help clean up, we'll come back to the cafe for an evening party.
I just saw some weird bearded cat, dressed up in a red suit with white fur trim, sitting on a sleigh and being pulled around Washington Square Park. Trouble is the sleigh was pulled by a couple of horses instead of 8 reindeer. Anybody know what's going on there? Makes me think Santa's franchising out or something. And anyway, he's early.