WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Beat poets and artists
Greenwich Village contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in Greenwich Village
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, Greenwich Village is ranked 16,278th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
|1.||The Republic of City Camel||Left-Leaning College State||“City life”|
|2.||The Commonwealth of Ureyzyq||Iron Fist Consumerists||“He who is transplanted still sustains”|
- 6 days ago: Regional Founder The Giant Blue Coffee-House of Beat Poets and Artists ceased to exist.
- 40 days ago: The Badlands Beyond The Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 62 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Isle of Wight and Greenwich Village.
- 63 days ago: Embassy established between Manitoba and Greenwich Village.
- 66 days ago: Beat poets and artists tagged the region "Pacifist".
- 66 days ago: Beat poets and artists tagged the region "Role Player".
- 66 days ago: Beat poets and artists tagged the region "Eco-friendly".
- 66 days ago: Beat poets and artists tagged the region "Anti-Fascist".
- 66 days ago: Beat poets and artists agreed to construct embassies with Manitoba.
- 66 days ago: Beat poets and artists tagged the region "Socialist".
Greenwich Village Regional Message Board
Just had a look around. Hey Poets, you letting unsavory types hang around the coffee house now?
Yeah we always try to support the festival, we've supported them since they restarted the festivals, just like we helped with the first one. You went last year Bards, and yeah, like we should get a bus or two together.
Unsavory types? I sure hope not. You know something the rest of us don't?
Anyway, let's get you some espresso and something to eat.
Resistance, pull up a seat. I'll pull an espresso and the new girl will bring a menu.
I'm heading to Woodstock for the weekend, maybe give a reading or something. I'll be back. There's a couple of spaces left on the coach, we leave from the corner of Washington Square West and W 4th in about a half hour.
Sorry people, it's been a frazzled month.
I'll start pumping out the espresso. Baker's truck will be here any minute.
The nice old lady living upstairs baked a load of fresh pastries and cakes - we've got apple pies and pineapple cheesecakes, crumb cake, crullers, and crescent rolls. She wants to do this for us a few times a week in exchange for a reduction in rent, so we're going to try it. I don't want her to get hurt or tire herself out but if it works it's a good deal for her and us.
There've been rumors of some poetry readings this weekend but nobody's contacted me yet. So we'll see. I'm thinking we should have open mike nights once in awhile to see if it works.
That sounds delicious!