WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The lower wet lands
Greater Wetlands contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Developed in Greater Wetlands
The World Census compiles a "Human Development Index" by measuring citizens' average life expectancy, education, and income.
As a region, Greater Wetlands is ranked 7,575th in the world for Most Developed.
|1.||The Republic of Vardi Fell||Anarchy||“Bravo Uniform Charlie Kilo”|
|2.||The Rogue Nation of Creuthe||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Talent, Serenity, Victory”|
- 11 days ago: Regional Founder The Founder of The Lower Wet Lands ceased to exist.
- 25 days ago: The Republic of Vardi Fell arrived from Osiris.
- 122 days ago: The lower wet lands arrived from Balder.
- 127 days ago: Regional Founder The Founder of The Lower Wet Lands ceased to exist.
- 145 days ago: The Dinosaur Republic of Darwinish Brentsylvania of the region The Darwin Allied Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- 187 days ago: The lower wet lands composed a new regional Welcome Telegram.
- 187 days ago: The lower wet lands arrived from Lazarus.
- 249 days ago: Regional Founder The Founder of The Lower Wet Lands ceased to exist.
- 268 days ago: The Empire of Iezzapyrk ceased to exist.
- 295 days ago: Embassy cancelled between United Kingdom and Greater Wetlands.
Greater Wetlands Regional Message Board
I'm going to move my WA out of the region, but my main nation in. :)
Wow, super active...
My favorite type of road kill...? Well that would have to be pheasants, just because it seems to be in their nature to get hit by cars :)
We're more or less dead now.