WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Colony of Benevolent 27
Embassies: DOGS OF WAR, Democracy, WORLD UNITED, REGION OF HONOR, The Golden Realm, BENEVOLENT EMPIRE, The Grey Collective, Renaissance Europe, Elysian, The Sea Wolves, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, Mercenary Army, Ozymandias, Benevolent States, THE GUN CLUB, Corporate States of America, and 13 others.The North Baltic, The Nazi Empire, The Axis of Evil Army, Avon, Ulster, Church of England, EuroZone, The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Mediterranean Europe, Ivy League, Republic of Turkey, Queendom of DENMARK, and War Hawks.
Construction of embassies with The German Democratic Republic has commenced. Completion expected .
Greater Germany is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Greater Germany
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Greater Germany is ranked 13,264th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Colony of Benevolent 27||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Benevolent refounding for NationStates' classic regions”|
- : Embassy established between War Hawks and Greater Germany.
- : The Colony of Benevolent 27 agreed to construct embassies with The German Democratic Republic.
- : The Protectorate of Benevolent 116 of the region The German Democratic Republic proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Colony of Benevolent 27 agreed to construct embassies with War Hawks.
- : The Colony of Benevolent 109 of the region War Hawks proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Community of Benevolent 62 of the region Avon cancelled the closure of its embassy in Greater Germany.
- : The Republic of Bochka 19 of the region Avon ordered the closure of its embassy in Greater Germany.
- : Embassy established between Greater Germany and Queendom of DENMARK.
- : The Community of Benevolent 63 of the region Ulster cancelled the closure of its embassy in Greater Germany.
- : The Colony of Benevolent 27 updated the World Factbook entry.
Greater Germany Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.