WA Delegate: None.
Greater German Reich is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cultured in Greater German Reich
After spending many tedious hours in coffee shops and concert halls, World Census experts have found the following nations to be the most cultured.
As a region, Greater German Reich is ranked 7,261st in the world for Most Cultured.
|1.||The Greater German Reich of Berlin-Welthauptstadt Germania||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Treu, Tapfer, Gehorsam”|
- 18 days ago: The Empire of Glaretram ceased to exist.
- 51 days ago: The Empire of The Leather Uniformed Gestapo departed this region for The Warsaw Pact Coalition.
- 76 days ago: The Republic of Hammerberg departed this region for The Greater German Reich.
- 77 days ago: Poruio of the region Union of Democratic Leftist States withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 77 days ago: Poruio of the region Union of Democratic Leftist States proposed constructing embassies.
- 78 days ago: The Kingdom of Riopiel of the region Union of riopiel proposed constructing embassies.
- 78 days ago: The Empire of The Leather Uniformed Gestapo arrived from The South Pacific.
- 78 days ago: The Empire of The Leather Uniformed Gestapo departed this region for The South Pacific.
- 78 days ago: Glaretram arrived from The West Pacific.
- 78 days ago: Glaretram departed this region for The West Pacific.
Greater German Reich Regional Message Board
Kill the basterd russians
Don't join Gloreya, for you are a disgraceful region. Also, I know where the Empire of Jakob Spreger came from. We no like
Hello Everyone. We are a young but cunning nation and we hope to contribute to your success!
Post by Aryanglory suppressed by a moderator.
at last... a superpower.
are there public service positions available here?
heil! the coup perpetrated by communists has been overthrown, and the empire is cleaning house! I look forward to ruling here!
Viva el fascismo!
Hey, I'm so glad to be in such a great region, I hope as a nation to grow here and to learn about y'all. I hate communist, anarchist and I like Francoism. I think that he did great work for Spain, he rid the country of horrors like unions and land "reform."