WA Delegate: The Free Land of Veritas et Probitas (elected )
Founder: Syreene states
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Nudest in Greater AltHistoria
After exhaustive surveys, the World Census calculated which nations have the greatest acreages of flesh on public display.
As a region, Greater AltHistoria is ranked 8,108th in the world for Nudest.
|1.||The Commonwealth of Innucinsar||Left-wing Utopia||“Nil nisi malis terrori”|
|2.||The Incorporated States of The Immortal Imperium of All and More||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“ALL-POWERFUL AND ALL-KNOWING; MORE THAN MERE GODS!”|
|3.||The Armed Republic of Misanthropicus||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Nimium multus, occido ob pacis”|
|4.||The Imperial Commonwealth of Mesogiria||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Security, Peace, Justice: For these We Strive”|
|5.||The Free Land of Veritas et Probitas||Left-Leaning College State||“Libertas et Iura”|
|6.||The Democratic States of BBC One||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Nation shall speak peace onto nation.”|
|7.||The Voivodate of Polemosia||Father Knows Best State||“Khalepą tą kalį”|
|8.||The Republic of Garnerland||Left-Leaning College State||“Pro Aris et Focis”|
|9.||The Cosmic Hetmanate of The Martian Host||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Boldy place your foot into the stirrup”|
|10.||The Republic of Killlakill||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Why not be everything ”|
- : Indian stream republic ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Garnerland arrived from 10000 Islands.
- : Ossory ceased to exist.
- : The Free Land of Veritas et Probitas replaced The Commonwealth of Innucinsar as WA Delegate.
- : The Republic of Chikotsu arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Republic of Richard Stands arrived from Balder.
- : Tamnorme ceased to exist.
- : The Holy Empire of Shiksenthramesdas arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Commonwealth of Goldfair of the region The Embassy cancelled the closure of its embassy in Greater AltHistoria.
- : The Republic of Killlakill arrived from The Pacific.
Greater AltHistoria Regional Message Board
What's our embassy policy, exactly?
I have no idea what we're even talking about. Tell me more? :P
Prior to me I think the Delegate just did whatever they wanted to regarding embassies. Technically I also did whatever I wanted, but I posted on the RMB explaining my decisions and asking if people disagreed with it. :P
Do you guys mind if I just announce embassy decisions, and I'll cancel if someone opposes it?
Actually, same thing with the WA, if that's OK?
That's fine with me. :)
What are people's opinion's on a possible Greater AltHistoria-based RP? The three ideas we've got at the moment are:
1. Polemosia - International diplomacy and espionage as an anti-democratic military state tries to stitch together a national identity in the wake of anarchy, where your in-game influence may translate to decisions on Issues in Polemosia in-game.
2. Basilea ton Rhomania - International diplomacy, espionage, and military intervention as a self-appointed regent tries to defend their position from various internal and external dissenters. (May have to be moderated with rules for espionage/military action.)
3. Greater AltHistoria Regional Council - International diplomacy as the nations of Greater AltHistoria come together to organise a regional association in order to ease trade, diplomacy, and expand their influence in the WA.
Which of those three do you all like the look of? Or is there another idea you'd like to go with? I'd be happy to moderate any RP/game we come up with. :)
The Roman one sounds interesting. Thanks for your offer of help!
I like the third one.
Is anything even going on in this region (other than the supposed RP campaign... or even it, for that matter)?
The AH.com thread was pretty much abandoned last time I checked, and the message board doesn't seem to be particularly active either.
(Incidentally: does anyone have a problem if I start posting polls about the particularly troublesome issues on Shared Worlds?)
There are some vague plans for some sort of role play, but other than that not much at the moment I'm afraid. Maybe I should just start one up and hope people join in, rather than waiting around for enough people to express specific interest beforehand...
Feel free to post polls - provided you're not spamming the RMB I don't have an issue with it. :P