WA Delegate: The United States of The Federation of North America (elected )
Founder: Syreene states
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Pizza Delivery Sector in Greater AltHistoria
As a region, Greater AltHistoria is ranked 7,341st in the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
|1.||The United States of The Federation of North America||Corporate Bordello||“E Pluribus Unum”|
|2.||The Voivodate of Polemosia||Left-Leaning College State||“Khalepą tą kalį”|
|3.||The Republic of Garnerland||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Pro Aris et Focis”|
|4.||The Kingdom of Viinlanth||Democratic Socialists||“The Allvaldr is glorious”|
|5.||The Republic of Maripoza||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Ense Petit Placidam Sub Libertate Quietem”|
|6.||The Dominion of The Queen in Emerald||Father Knows Best State||“All Hail the Queen”|
|7.||The Republic of Richard Stands||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Felicium Temporum Reparatio”|
|8.||The Concordance of Malgas||Democratic Socialists||“Progress will always come at a price”|
|9.||The Colony of Yukashii||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Through Hardships to The Stars”|
|10.||The Republic of Chikotsu||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Through Hardships to The Stars”|
- : The Principality of Rauit of the region The Freeland For All proposed constructing embassies.
- : Romano-dacia ceased to exist.
- : The immortal imperium of all and more ceased to exist.
- : The Great United Provinces of Greater Tuvalu of the region Future Earth proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Imperium Popularis of Baron Von William of the region Ozymandium proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between New Althistoria and Greater AltHistoria.
- : The martian host ceased to exist.
- : Majin buu of the region New Althistoria ordered the closure of its embassy in Greater AltHistoria.
- : The Colony of Yukashii arrived from The North Pacific.
- : Mesogiria ceased to exist.
Greater AltHistoria Regional Message Board
Prior to me I think the Delegate just did whatever they wanted to regarding embassies. Technically I also did whatever I wanted, but I posted on the RMB explaining my decisions and asking if people disagreed with it. :P
Do you guys mind if I just announce embassy decisions, and I'll cancel if someone opposes it?
Actually, same thing with the WA, if that's OK?
That's fine with me. :)
What are people's opinion's on a possible Greater AltHistoria-based RP? The three ideas we've got at the moment are:
1. Polemosia - International diplomacy and espionage as an anti-democratic military state tries to stitch together a national identity in the wake of anarchy, where your in-game influence may translate to decisions on Issues in Polemosia in-game.
2. Basilea ton Rhomania - International diplomacy, espionage, and military intervention as a self-appointed regent tries to defend their position from various internal and external dissenters. (May have to be moderated with rules for espionage/military action.)
3. Greater AltHistoria Regional Council - International diplomacy as the nations of Greater AltHistoria come together to organise a regional association in order to ease trade, diplomacy, and expand their influence in the WA.
Which of those three do you all like the look of? Or is there another idea you'd like to go with? I'd be happy to moderate any RP/game we come up with. :)
The Roman one sounds interesting. Thanks for your offer of help!
I like the third one.
Is anything even going on in this region (other than the supposed RP campaign... or even it, for that matter)?
The AH.com thread was pretty much abandoned last time I checked, and the message board doesn't seem to be particularly active either.
(Incidentally: does anyone have a problem if I start posting polls about the particularly troublesome issues on Shared Worlds?)
There are some vague plans for some sort of role play, but other than that not much at the moment I'm afraid. Maybe I should just start one up and hope people join in, rather than waiting around for enough people to express specific interest beforehand...
Feel free to post polls - provided you're not spamming the RMB I don't have an issue with it. :P
It says in Regional Happenings that Innucinsar lost the WA delegate status.
What exactly happened, and who's supposed to be our WA delegate now, if any?
(Or is it a size-related problem? It does appear chronologically that it's a "regions under 20 nations can't have WA delegates" thing.)
I think it's because no one in the region has any WA endorsements. For the sake of actually having one, I'll endorse The United States of the Federation of North America. :P