WA Delegate: The Free Land of Veritas et Probitas (elected )
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in Greater AltHistoria
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, Greater AltHistoria is ranked 715th in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The Concordance of Malgas||Democratic Socialists||“Progress will always come at a price”|
|2.||The Free Land of Veritas et Probitas||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Libertas et Iura”|
|3.||The Republic of Chikotsu||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Through Hardships to The Stars”|
|4.||The Democratic Republic of Quite Finite Wisdom||Democratic Socialists||“Do you have a computer? You NEED a computer.”|
|5.||The Kingdom of Helenniaa||Left-wing Utopia||“Libertatem Helenniaa iustitia ”|
|6.||The Empire of Rugelia||New York Times Democracy||“Ühinenud mitmekesisuses”|
|7.||The Most Serene Republic of Bellasylvestris||Left-wing Utopia||“Licentia mihi in pacis”|
|8.||The Armed Republic of Misanthropicus||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Nimium multus, occido ob pacis”|
|9.||The Republic of Maripoza||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Ense Petit Placidam Sub Libertate Quietem”|
|10.||The Free Land of Espirito||Capitalist Paradise||“Let him die if he doesn't have insurance!”|
Regional Poll • Should we Raid or Defend?
Voting opened 4 days ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- : Embassy established between Greater AltHistoria and Historia Novorum.
- : The Founder of Historia Novorum of the region Historia Novorum agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Free Land of Veritas et Probitas created a new regional poll: "Should we Raid or Defend?".
- : The Free Land of Veritas et Probitas proposed constructing embassies with Historia Novorum.
- : The Democratic Republic of Quite Finite Wisdom arrived from Social Liberal Union.
- : The Democratic Republic of Quite Finite Wisdom departed this region for Social Liberal Union.
- : The Democratic Republic of Quite Finite Wisdom arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Free Land of Veritas et Probitas created a new regional poll: "Should we Start Raiding/Defending".
- : The Free Land of Veritas et Probitas replaced The Concordance of Malgas as WA Delegate.
- : Western chikotsu ceased to exist.
Greater AltHistoria Regional Message Board
i mean hey sick. just suprising
Malgas has allowed me to unendorse him and become Delegate for the next two weeks.
As it is a History RP region, should we open an embassy with region=historia_novorum? If no one objects within 72 hours, I will request one.
As your Delegate, I didn't mean to vote in my own poll. The mistake has now been rectified. Sorry.
I have no idea what I'm doing
I aim to learn though
Please, someone vote to break the tie. Otherwise, I'll have to.
Since there have been no objections, I will ask for an embassy with them.
I've broken the tie, to decide that we should involve ourselves in R/D! Now I've opened a new poll to determine which side we join.
My two weeks have come and gone. I PMed Malgas two days ago to ask whether he wants the Delegate position back, but he hasn't responded. Does anyone know what his Board handle is? I have a feeling he's more active on there.
Malgas has indicated that he'd like me to stay on as Delegate.