WA Delegate: The Confederacy of Lorethia (elected 53 days ago)
Founder: Syreene states
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in Greater AltHistoria
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, Greater AltHistoria is ranked 15,881st in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The Empire of Rugelia||Left-wing Utopia||“Ühinenud mitmekesisuses”|
|2.||The Komissary Kaliphate of Kmoe||Father Knows Best State||“Where Might Makes Right”|
|3.||The Republic of Romano-Dacia||Father Knows Best State||“Prosperity through freedom”|
|4.||The Concordance of Malgas||Democratic Socialists||“We are watching. Always.”|
|5.||The United States of The Federation of North America||Corporate Bordello||“E Pluribus Unum”|
|6.||The Armed Republic of Misanthropicus||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Nimium multus, occido ob pacis”|
|7.||The Empire of Ossory||Father Knows Best State||“From The Ashes, We Emerge”|
|8.||The Classless Society of Vanguard of the Communist Revolution||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Workers of the world, unite!”|
|9.||The Kingdom of Viinlanth||Democratic Socialists||“The Allvaldr is glorious”|
|10.||The Confederacy of Lorethia||Iron Fist Consumerists||“One Nation,One Unity For All”|
- 49 days ago: The Empire of Greater Republic of Aiur ceased to exist.
- 50 days ago: Embassy established between The North American Confederacy and Greater AltHistoria.
- 50 days ago: Embassy established between Greater AltHistoria and Free America.
- 52 days ago: The Camarada de Siempre of Illa Passiflora of the region The Internationale proposed constructing embassies.
- 53 days ago: The Confederacy of Lorethia replaced The United States of The Federation of North America as WA Delegate.
- 54 days ago: The United States of America Primus of the region The North American Confederacy agreed to construct embassies.
- 54 days ago: The Democratic Republic of The Columbian Republic of the region Free America agreed to construct embassies.
- 54 days ago: The United States of The Federation of North America proposed constructing embassies with The North American Confederacy.
- 54 days ago: The United States of The Federation of North America proposed constructing embassies with Free America.
- 54 days ago: The United States of The Federation of North America replaced The Classless Society of Vanguard of the Communist Revolution as WA Delegate.
Greater AltHistoria Regional Message Board
Huzzah! I have an economy again! No more lemonade stands.
Can our delegate please approve building the two embassies please? Thanks
Oh man, I totally forgot about NationStates until today. It turns out I was the WA Delegate for a day over a month ago - though it appears we have a delegate now anyway, so there's no dire need as there was before (though if the nations of Greater AltHistoria would prefer that I become delegate again, I would gladly take up the position).
So what's been happening since I've been gone, eh? Not much?
IC: We have been contacting our socialist comrades to build embassies, so the workers of the world can unite at last!
OOC: This is what happens when you get voter apathy my friends. Someone thinks it would be funny to elect a nation called "Vanguard of the Communist Revolution" to lead a region, and then we all know what happens. . .
If you think the IC propaganda is bad, you should hear what their leader Kayla Hanover is telling the citizens in her four hour speeches! :)
YES!!! Vanguard of the Communist Revolution finally has 100% public sector! The lemonade stands are the bourgeoisie's last stand, and Kayla Hanover has plans for them. . . :)
As your new leader-I mean, WA Delegate, I could use more endorsements.
NO ALL STOP ENDORSE THAT CAPITALIZT SCUM
Vote for me, not that authoritarian!
VOTE FOR LORETHIA,AND ENJOY PROSPERITY
Vote for Innucinsar! We have the best weather in all of Greater AltHistoria - that's gotta count for something, right?