WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Torched Savannah of Ugg Lands
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Manufacturing Sector in Grand Central
As a region, Grand Central is ranked 15,743rd in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Republic of Dalmation Nation||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Grand Central”|
|2.||The Imperial Abbey of Stavelot-Malmedy||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Pour Majesté!”|
|3.||The Republic of Graveyards||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“grand central”|
|4.||The Graveyards of Cat Herder||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Slow down cats crossing!”|
|5.||The Autonomous Region of Rickyia||Authoritarian Democracy||“Forward towards the light”|
|6.||The Torched Savannah of Ugg Lands||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ugg!”|
|7.||The Democratic Republic of Libate||Democratic Socialists||“Pace Profectus”|
- 8 days ago: Ice and fires ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: The will of fire ceased to exist.
- 19 days ago: The Cackling Islands of Tai-Bet ceased to exist.
- 20 days ago: The Republic of An Obvious Ninja departed this region for Glass Gallows.
- 20 days ago: The Confederated Herds of Armed COWS departed this region for The Lexicon.
- 26 days ago: The Sir Lancelots of Nordic Arbor departed this region for Ainur.
- 27 days ago: The Sir Lancelots of Nordic Arbor arrived from Balder.
- 31 days ago: The Saint of Seirawan departed this region for Portugal.
- 36 days ago: The Saint of Seirawan arrived from Rome.
- 42 days ago: Tai-bet became regional WA Delegate.
Grand Central Regional Message Board
*Throw a coconut at Uggs Lands*
All the zombies want is to eat human brains, and we like to eat the livers and digits. There's some tricky disputed territory around the soft tasty bits on the face, but generally of we team up with the zombies we can have greater access to a large smoorgisbord of human slaves, beyond our current livestock capacities.
I forgot how potent zombie hordes were, OM NOM!
One of these zombies is bound to be Station Man!
30 million survivors? If we'd been a little more thorough there would have been no leftovers!
How sloppy of us.
How slurpy of us?
I am back!! :) GC is alive again?
Alive would be a generous term, but yes, it's still around.