WA Delegate: None.
Tags: FT: FTL, Puppet Storage, Video Game, Fascist, FT: FTLi, Totalitarian, Capitalist, Silly, Anime, Casual, Post Apocalyptic, Future Tech, and 8 others.Fandom, Snarky, Outer Space, Role Player, Imperialist, Multi-Species, Minuscule, and Magical.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in Grand Alliance
As a region, Grand Alliance is ranked 171st in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The Crimson Imperial Conclave of Huntaer||Left-Leaning College State||“The beatings will stop when morality improves”|
|2.||The Starways Congress of Orthodox Gnosticism||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Upholding Humanity.”|
|3.||The Colonial Republic of New Dornalia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“When Good Men Do Nothing, Bad Men Win.”|
|5.||The Great Elemental Nations of CoreWorlds||Father Knows Best State||“Courage, Honor, Wisdom, Justice.”|
|6.||The Kingdom of Mythrandir||Capitalizt||“The Forge Is Hot And Our Tools Are Ready”|
- 3 hours ago: The Disputed Territories of One-Republic arrived from United Nations of muggers.
- 10 hours ago: The Consortium of Asfaltum ceased to exist.
- 40 days ago: Embassy established between Alliance of Absolute Monarchs and Grand Alliance.
- 43 days ago: The Crimson Imperial Conclave of Huntaer instituted Lockdown Zombie Border Control.
- 43 days ago: The Crimson Imperial Conclave of Huntaer agreed to construct embassies with Alliance of Absolute Monarchs.
- 44 days ago: The Kingdom of Belique of the region Alliance of Absolute Monarchs proposed constructing embassies.
- 101 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Skyholder aerospace inc and Grand Alliance.
- 118 days ago: The Republic of Vinoso ceased to exist.
- 120 days ago: The Grand Imperial Kingdom of The Seafield Islands of the region Embassies in the seafield islands proposed constructing embassies.
- 140 days ago: The Newly Formed Reich of Tangorda of the region New tangorda proposed constructing embassies.
Grand Alliance Regional Message Board
#1 for fattest citizens eh? Those topless bartenders on Caprica sure got a lot uglier...
They meant PHattest! Damn those on this site using Proper English.
Hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving.
Only the happiest. Any good Dornie Thanksgiving combines family, food, gunfire and video games, and I worked in all of those into my holiday.
Hell yeah most armed. Dornies ain't got nothin' on Huntarians.
Based on this chart, Dornies don't have anything on anyone.
Apparently Myths just don't care....
Whereas we care a lot, for some reason. It would explain all the mercenaries with a cause....
Whoah, I'm least authoritarian. Not too surprised to see CW up on the list though. I am surprised, however, to find ND second. Whatever happened to dornies caring about their political freedoms!?
I'm actually surprised I'm more authoritarian than I think I am. Oh well. I can live with it.