WA Delegate (non-executive): The Four Realms Sphere of Gaian Ascendancy (elected 71 days ago)
Founder: The Galactic Imperium of Huntaer
Embassies: Raumreich Oversector, New Coalition of Nations, The Draconic Cluster, The Cosmos, The Local Cluster, The Protectorate of Versus Militia, The Milky Way Galaxy, Sagittarius Arm, The Core Galaxy, Galactic Alliance, Greater Prussia, and the lost galaxy.
Tags: Small, FT: FTL, Puppet Storage, Video Game, Fascist, FT: FTLi, Totalitarian, Capitalist, Anime, Silly, Casual, Post Apocalyptic, and 8 others.Future Tech, Fandom, Snarky, Outer Space, Role Player, Imperialist, Multi-Species, and Magical.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in Grand Alliance
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, Grand Alliance is ranked 15,413th in the world for Best Weather.
|1.||The Four Realms Sphere of Gaian Ascendancy||Democratic Socialists||“Honor is also a part of freedom.”|
|2.||The Federated Democratic States of Xanthal||New York Times Democracy||“Unity Through Respect”|
|3.||The Disputed Territories of V4||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Rise Up!”|
|4.||The Digimensional Consortium of Asfaltum||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Inter hastas et hostes.”|
|5.||The Great Elemental Nations of CoreWorlds||Father Knows Best State||“Courage, Honor, Wisdom, Justice.”|
|6.||The Colonial Republic of New Dornalia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“When Good Men Do Nothing, Bad Men Win.”|
|7.||The Kingdom of Mythrandir||Anarchy||“The Forge Is Hot And Our Tools Are Ready”|
|8.||The Starways Congress of Orthodox Gnosticism||Capitalist Paradise||“Upholding Humanity.”|
|9.||The Empire of The Humankind Abh||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Kin of the Stars”|
|10.||The Galactic Imperium of Huntaer||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Sanity is for the weak.”|
- 2 days 8 hours ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 days ago: Embassy cancelled between United empires and Grand Alliance.
- 10 days ago: The Galactic Imperial Dominion of Green Dragons of the region Galactic Alliance cancelled the closure of its embassy in Grand Alliance.
- 10 days ago: The Cora's Old Ponderous Marengo of Corax Destriers of the region Galactic Alliance ordered the closure of its embassy in Grand Alliance.
- 15 days ago: Embassy established between United empires and Grand Alliance.
- 17 days ago: Embassy established between Grand Alliance and The lost galaxy.
- 18 days ago: The Socialist Nordic States of Thoricia of the region Armagedox proposed constructing embassies.
- 18 days ago: The ELF-Eladen Free Trade Zone of Economic Invincibility departed this region for The Milky Way Galaxy.
- 18 days ago: Embassy established between Greater Prussia and Grand Alliance.
- 18 days ago: The Democratic Capitalist Union of Franklin And Jefferson of the region The Democratic Republic Union proposed constructing embassies.
Grand Alliance Regional Message Board
No need. We're information junkies. And have a well-developed spy network. With coffee.
Psst, OG, don't forget to roofieinfo their stuff...
Does jacking into MMOs count via hack/.net style, count as drugs? (I know WoW was a real enough addiction, one I'm glad to be rid of. Here I come STO, whee!!)
STO doesn't count, its Trek. That's like getting addicted to Advil. SWTOR now there is a hard core addiction..
No GA, and stop jacking into MMO's, it's not very becoming of you. Think of the children :D
Trek is the superior sci-fi in my book, but SWTOR is a far better game than STO.
Superiorly written, but in terms of technological achievements the species of ST barely scratch the surface by comparison :D
Comparing across universes is rarely a good idea. I've never been a fan of those sorts of "if Mega Man met Samus, who would win" discussions. The universes play by different rules.
An interesting point, albeit one which assumes direct relevance to the subject Hunt postulated. Not sure how that is....
Besides, going with your analogy, in the end both Samus and Megaman lose due to having franchises in suspended animation. Everyone knows that. :D
It's not a hard question to answer. In Star Trek Vs Star Wars, Firefly wins. Protest all you like, the truth is undeniable.