WA Delegate: The Great Elemental Nations of CoreWorlds (elected )
Embassies: Raumreich Oversector, The Draconic Cluster, The Local Cluster, The Milky Way Galaxy, Sagittarius Arm, The TSAR, The Alliance of Oppression, Star Frontiers, Imperium of the Wolf, Nocturnalya, Esamir, The Dirt Alliance, The Erviadus Galaxy, The Council of The Multiverse, The Realm of Chaos, Tanabiku Galaxy, and 19 others.Nationalist Commonwealth of Free Regions, Greater Dienstad, The Apartment Block, The Embassy, Galactic Imperium, PPW, Star Wars RPG Group, Grand Central States, Rossferry, The Bar on the corner of every region, Murder, The Illuminati Council, Mid Atlantic Union, Avadam Inn, New Montreal, Academica, DCG, East of West, and Keplar 22b.
Tags: Human-Only, Imperialist, Monarchist, Multi-Species, Anime, FT: FTL, Magical, Role Player, Steampunk, Founderless, Anarchist, Fantasy Tech, and 9 others.Silly, Medium, FT: FTLi, Future Tech, Theocratic, Snarky, Capitalist, Password, and Casual.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in Grand Alliance
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, Grand Alliance is ranked 542nd in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The Great Elemental Nations of CoreWorlds||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Never go back on your word! That's the Coredian way!”|
|2.||The Colonial Republic of New Dornalia||New York Times Democracy||“When Good Men Do Nothing, Bad Men Win.”|
|3.||The Starways Congress of Orthodox Gnosticism||Father Knows Best State||“Upholding Humanity.”|
|4.||The Empire of The Humankind Abh||Mother Knows Best State||“Kin of the Stars”|
|5.||The Ancient Kingdom of Teritora||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Honor, Faith, Loyality is above all else”|
|6.||The Kingdom of Mythrandir||New York Times Democracy||“The Forge Is Hot And Our Tools Are Ready”|
|7.||The Digimensional Consortium of Asfaltum||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ultima ratio regum.”|
|8.||The Disputed Territories of V4||Democratic Socialists||“Rise Up!”|
|9.||The Pipes of East 2||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“E Pluribus Unum”|
|10.||The Federation of Trump Muffins||Capitalist Paradise||“You're baked!”|
- : The Great Elemental Nations of CoreWorlds renamed the office held by The Colonial Republic of New Dornalia from "Vice-Delegate" to "Giant Robot Pilot" in Grand Alliance.
- : The Great Elemental Nations of CoreWorlds renamed the office held by The Empire of The Humankind Abh from "Vice-Delegate" to "Arrogant Smurf Officer" in Grand Alliance.
- : The Great Elemental Nations of CoreWorlds renamed the office held by The Starways Congress of Orthodox Gnosticism from "Vice-Delegate" to "Grand Inquisitor" in Grand Alliance.
- : The Starways Congress of Orthodox Gnosticism tagged the region "Human-Only".
- : The Starways Congress of Orthodox Gnosticism tagged the region "Theocratic".
- : The Starways Congress of Orthodox Gnosticism tagged the region "Silly".
- : The Starways Congress of Orthodox Gnosticism tagged the region "Snarky".
- : The Starways Congress of Orthodox Gnosticism tagged the region "Monarchist".
- : The Starways Congress of Orthodox Gnosticism tagged the region "Role Player".
- : The Starways Congress of Orthodox Gnosticism tagged the region "Future Tech".
Grand Alliance Regional Message Board
I finally got an issue that is fitting for my nation. I've been waiting for this for ten years. The question of AI rights.
"Only 'organics' are permitted to be citizens."
Joke's on you, OG. I've got a new AI for the Dornies to play with AND make citizens!
New AI? Gracies been replaced? Say it isn't so.
Nope. Just a supplement to the dear old Gracies. Now there's Tessa--who works for the Army, as opposed to the Marines/Navy like Gracie does. Interservice rivalry at its finest :D.
An argument between AIs? What is that even like?
Good question. I imagine a lot of "nuh uhs" and questions regarding parentage. Maybe also noogies and increasingly fanservice based events.
Okay, I clearly have missed the big Zombie Fun Times Apocalypse...again! Did you guys have to nuke me to get rid of all the nasties? Because if so, thanks.
I think everyone missed it. I know I did.
Same. I had to deal with Windows 10 deciding to throw a hissy fit.....and my terrible workplace.