WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Huge Duchy of Omaland
Embassies: Rohan, Mordor, Minas Tirith, Australasian Democratic Union, The Shire, The South, Sauron, Antifa, The Shadow of Mordor, Aizengard, Dutopia, The Graveyard, Black Mesa Islands, The Coalition of Psychlo States, The alliance of homework, and Lothlorien.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in gondor
As a region, gondor is ranked 1,628th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The Halflings of Second Helpings||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Eat, Drink, and be Merry”|
|2.||The Huge Duchy of Omaland||New York Times Democracy||“I will see what I can do”|
|3.||The Nomadic Peoples of Pig Wash||Father Knows Best State||“Don't do anything stupid”|
|4.||The Marshall of the Hosts of Lord Gothmog||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Lord Of The Balrogs”|
|5.||The Republic of Rendiga||Corrupt Dictatorship||“We Lived and died by the sword”|
|6.||The Republic of Werebears||New York Times Democracy||“Carpe Jugulum ”|
|7.||The Republic of Fatty Bolger||Capitalist Paradise||“In ham we trust”|
- 1 day 16 hours ago: The Republic of Terra Divinia of the region The Remnants of the Mian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Pig Wash arrived from Mordor.
- 5 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 14 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Rhovanion and Gondor.
- 18 days ago: The Republic of Rendiga arrived from Osiris.
- 20 days ago: The Queendom of Lady Galadriel departed this region for Lothlorien.
- 20 days ago: The Queendom of Lady Galadriel arrived from Lothlorien.
- 20 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 21 days ago: The Shadow Dominion of Mordorians of the region The Shadow of Mordor cancelled the closure of its embassy in Gondor.
- 22 days ago: The Queendom of The Lady Knight of the region The Shadow of Mordor ordered the closure of its embassy in Gondor.
Gondor Regional Message Board
We have a few... Do I have to go home and urge our engineers with an to construct emergency Balrog pit traps now?
A balrog-elf battle!, like in the good old times!
I'd be up for a balrog-elf battle. We'd have to do it over in Lothlorien though, as I prefer not to stay away overnight, and I have a feeling with Gothmog this could be a prolonged encounter.
SO good to be back.
Helpings!, glad to see you back indeed... where have you been?
So very busy! I would say to myself, "I will log on tomorrow, I am too tired or simply to busy." And then I it just did not seem to happen. Glad to see not a lot has changed.
Could I bring more than one balrog? Only it's not going to be fair if it's just me against all the tasty elves.
Up to you, you may have to share a halfling or two.
Kingdom of Rohan is more quiet than us here...
Well, to be honest I was thinking that already one elf against one balrog in single combat will be quite the challenge for me. But if you want to come to Lothlorien and bring another of your fiery kind, I guess I would just have to try to cope (and keep some Mallorn nuts hidden away, in case we need to re-grow the whole forest after the battle).