WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Huge Duchy of Omaland
The embassy with The Shire is being withdrawn. Closure expected .
Today's World Census Report
The Most Inclusive in gondor
WA analysts ranked nations based on whether all citizens were commonly treated as equally valuable members of society.
As a region, gondor is ranked 12,906th in the world for Most Inclusive.
|1.||The Huge Duchy of Omaland||New York Times Democracy||“I will see what I can do”|
|2.||The Seraphic Choir of The Plague of Angels||Father Knows Best State||“There is no more room on this pin!”|
|3.||The Protectorate of The White Tree||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien.”|
|4.||The Republic of Fatty Bolger||Capitalist Paradise||“In ham we trust”|
|5.||The Republic of Werebears||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Carpe Jugulum ”|
- : The Cimmerian Raiding Fanatics of Jocath of the region The Shire ordered the closure of its embassy in Gondor.
- : The Free Land of Turin Turambar departed this region for Middle Earth.
- : The Republic of Unusual Punishment departed this region for Minas Tirith.
- : The Republic of Unusual Punishment arrived from Lothlorien.
- : The Huge Duchy of Omaland arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Free Forests of Rhosgobel of the region Ravencroft proposed constructing embassies.
- : Regional Founder The Huge Duchy of Omaland ceased to exist.
- : Second helpings ceased to exist.
- : Second helpings arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Federal Republic of The State of Wisconsin of the region Free State of Wisconsin proposed constructing embassies.
Gondor Regional Message Board
Welcome Turin Turambar, dragon killer. May you find peace here in Gondor.
"Farewell, O twice beloved! A Turin Turambar turun ambartanen: master of doom by doom mastered! O happy to be dead!" - Nienor Niniel
One of the nicest, yet saddest history by the professor.
I missed you very much. Spain was quiet. I will pay a visit to Middle Earth, and see what´s going on there.
I am new to this region but I believe an embassy with Middle Earth is a good thing.
Thanks for wandering to Middle Earth to send greetings from Gondor, Gondorian Pilgrim.
Being of the rooted persuasion, without the tendency of my Huorn cousins to go on walkabout, I can not really follow your example, but send greetings.
Maybe we can send one seed?