WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Huge Duchy of Omaland
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in gondor
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, gondor is ranked 11,623rd in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Halflings of Second Helpings||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Eat, Drink, and be Merry”|
|2.||The Seraphic Choir of The Plague of Angels||Father Knows Best State||“There is no more room on this pin!”|
|3.||The Protectorate of The White Tree||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien.”|
|4.||The Free Land of Turin Turambar||Compulsory Consumerist State||“I did not will it, but I do not mourn it.”|
|5.||The Huge Duchy of Omaland||New York Times Democracy||“I will see what I can do”|
|6.||The Republic of Fatty Bolger||Capitalist Paradise||“In ham we trust”|
|7.||The Republic of Werebears||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Carpe Jugulum ”|
- 45 days ago: The Halflings of Second Helpings arrived from Lazarus.
- 47 days ago: The Federal Republic of The State of Wisconsin of the region Free State of Wisconsin proposed constructing embassies.
- 51 days ago: The Halflings of Second Helpings ceased to exist.
- 60 days ago: Rendiga ceased to exist.
- 74 days ago: The Seraphic Choir of The Plague of Angels arrived from Lazarus.
- 87 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Shadow of Mordor and Gondor.
- 90 days ago: The Cimmerian Raider Fanatics of Bosyth of the region The Shadow of Mordor ordered the closure of its embassy in Gondor.
- 93 days ago: Rendiga arrived from Balder.
- 99 days ago: Rendiga ceased to exist.
- 102 days ago: The Halflings of Second Helpings arrived from Lazarus.
Gondor Regional Message Board
Welcome Turin Turambar, dragon killer. May you find peace here in Gondor.
"Farewell, O twice beloved! A Turin Turambar turun ambartanen: master of doom by doom mastered! O happy to be dead!" - Nienor Niniel
One of the nicest, yet saddest history by the professor.
I missed you very much. Spain was quiet. I will pay a visit to Middle Earth, and see what´s going on there.
I am new to this region but I believe an embassy with Middle Earth is a good thing.
Thanks for wandering to Middle Earth to send greetings from Gondor, Gondorian Pilgrim.
Being of the rooted persuasion, without the tendency of my Huorn cousins to go on walkabout, I can not really follow your example, but send greetings.
Maybe we can send one seed?