WA Delegate: None.
Global Federation of Nations is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Retail Industry in Global Federation of Nations
As a region, Global Federation of Nations is ranked 5,311th in the world for Largest Retail Industry.
|1.||The Bordurian Dominion of Regnum Francorum||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Victoire ŕ la Communauté des couronnes.”|
- 9 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Commonwealth of Crowns and Global Federation of Nations.
- 12 days ago: The Empire of BORDURIAA WA NATION of the region The Commonwealth of Crowns ordered the closure of its embassy in Global Federation of Nations.
- 38 days ago: The Bordurian Dominion of Regnum Francorum institued Lockdown Zombie Border Control.
- 46 days ago: The Bordurian Dominion of Regnum Francorum updated the World Factbook entry.
- 53 days ago: The Federal Republic of Herlosk ceased to exist.
- 119 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Federal Islands and Global Federation of Nations.
- 123 days ago: Texacoe of the region The Federal Islands ordered the closure of its embassy in Global Federation of Nations.
- 142 days ago: Westford of the region The Westford Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 146 days ago: The Bordurian Dominion of Regnum Francorum password-protected the region.
- 156 days ago: The Republic of Greater Barbados ceased to exist.
Global Federation of Nations Regional Message Board
It's actually not very new, it's just gone through a lot of upheavals. We're basically a region of idealists who mostly support green politics. Nobody seems to be in agreement on the direction of this nation (kinda like the US) and nobody seems to be too interested in bringing it back from the brink (I'm blaming college).
Happy Saint Georges day to all.
Is St. George to England what St. Patrick is to Ireland and St Joseph is to Poland? I wonder if there's a patron saint of the USA.
He is indeed I am amazed you know the patron Saint of Poland
It seems the Blessed Virgin Mary is generally accepted to hold down this position but.......
Tamanend was considered the patron saint of America by the colonist prior to American Independence. Tamanend day was celebrated annualy on May 1st in Philadelphia and bells were rung in his honor.
Ah, Skoda, always a wealth of information!
We must be moving along. Thanks to the natives of this region for allowing our visit.
Love the history lesson on saints.
*waves good bye*
It was great to have these wandering minstrels to break the monotony. And I liked how Hercosk summed it all up.
For your inormation:
The WA delegacy is now executive, meaning the delegate has all the powers that the founder has, now that the risk from Wiendonia no longer prevails.
The South Pacific has been liberated from the clutches of the dictator Milograd.
The GFN congratulates The South Pacific on their success in reclaiming their lost region.
As I will be a little bit inactive, I am making the delegacy non-executive for some time. After I return, it will be made active again.
In the meantime, TG BORDURIAA, my main nation, for any matter.