WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Waric germany
German Army contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in German Army
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, German Army is ranked 7,816th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Deutsch Armee of Kaiserlich Deutschen||Democratic Socialists||“Gott mit uns”|
|2.||The Republic of Archensaw||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Over there”|
- 40 days ago: The Armed Republic of Angoldir of the region The Semi Euclidean Powers proposed constructing embassies.
- 59 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Ponsatomy and German Army.
- 66 days ago: The Greater German Reich of Leather-clad Germany of the region The Greater German Reich cancelled the closure of its embassy in German Army.
- 67 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Lorrous of the region The Greater German Reich ordered the closure of its embassy in German Army.
- 71 days ago: The Republic of New Brentsylvania of the region Darwin Allied Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- 76 days ago: The United States of Most Wanted of the region MOST WANTED KINGDOM proposed constructing embassies.
- 86 days ago: Embassy cancelled between U S A and German Army.
- 163 days ago: Embassy cancelled between National Socialist Party and German Army.
- 165 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Deutsche Republik and German Army.
- 167 days ago: Mod puppet 1 of the region The Greater German Reich cancelled the closure of its embassy in German Army.
German Army Regional Message Board
We must see beyond our regional loyalties and realise this as a victory not just for any region in particular, but for our ideology. Victory for Nazism!
Welcome back Archensaw
Good to have other Prussian nations in the German Army!!!
I received your telegram Archensaw. Thank you for your invite.
The region I was in first was invaded by the red side but order appears to have been restored so I have moved my other nation here instead if you don't mind.
This region's plans are very promising.
~Blut und Ehre
Welcome aboard Blut Ehre, it's good to have you.
What region was invaded by the reds? Is everything under control now?
We foiled an attempt by them to take German Army, it is a long story but you can catch up by reading the posts.
Some of us have decided to take a stand against the reds running riot and draw a line in the sand, but we do need the able bodied to help facilitate that and Archensaw believes you may be just that from what I understand.
Cheers. The URAP was the region raided by the red side and I was ejected which was why Archensaw invited me here I think.
The founder of The URAP came back and cleaned up and got rid of them so I went back, they tried to spam instead but got bored.
Looks like you had a similar experience here and managed to stop it, looks like the Red Side did not know what hit them!
I will be happy to help out in whatever way I can.
~Blut und Ehre
Blut und ehre, good to have you here. The red's do like to get in the way don't they!
What do people think about The Great Kingdom of Prussia?
I think we have to review our relationship with the whole GGR/TGKP crew - they are looking increasingly splintered
I thing we also need to look at rebuilding this region independent of that particular connection
I agree. When I mentioned it, I didn't know much about the split. Now I think we should keep clear. I only mentioned it because we had allied with Prussia.
Talking of which The Great Kingdom of Prussia apparently wants "their" region (ie this one) back - I think not, it is hard to trust people that are so ready to turn coat
I'm inclined to agree. It's in the safest hands it could be.