WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Waric germany
The embassy with Hotel Quebec is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 21 hours.
German Army contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in German Army
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, German Army is ranked 10,288th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The Deutsch Armee of Kaiserlich Deutschen||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Gott mit uns”|
|2.||The Republic of Archensaw||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Over there”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Finrod||Democratic Socialists||“Beneath the Stars”|
- 2 days 12 hours ago: The Matriarchy of BobMoran10 of the region Hotel Quebec ordered the closure of its embassy in German Army.
- 15 days ago: The Kingdom of Finrod arrived from Das Imperium.
- 15 days ago: The Republic of Dumarest departed this region for Speare.
- 15 days ago: The Republic of Dumarest arrived from Speare.
- 60 days ago: The Kingdom of Belique of the region Alliance of Absolute Monarchs proposed constructing embassies.
- 75 days ago: The 𝕲𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍 of Leather-clad Germany of the region The Greater German Reich cancelled the closure of its embassy in German Army.
- 76 days ago: The Sultanate of Wasatia of the region The Greater German Reich ordered the closure of its embassy in German Army.
- 81 days ago: The Imperial Highness of East Brandenburg of the region Das Imperium proposed constructing embassies.
- 137 days ago: The Deutsch Armee of Kaiserlich Deutschen arrived from Lazarus.
- 161 days ago: The Deutsch Armee of Kaiserlich Deutschen ceased to exist.
German Army Regional Message Board
We must see beyond our regional loyalties and realise this as a victory not just for any region in particular, but for our ideology. Victory for Nazism!
Welcome back Archensaw
Good to have other Prussian nations in the German Army!!!
I received your telegram Archensaw. Thank you for your invite.
The region I was in first was invaded by the red side but order appears to have been restored so I have moved my other nation here instead if you don't mind.
This region's plans are very promising.
~Blut und Ehre
Welcome aboard Blut Ehre, it's good to have you.
What region was invaded by the reds? Is everything under control now?
We foiled an attempt by them to take German Army, it is a long story but you can catch up by reading the posts.
Some of us have decided to take a stand against the reds running riot and draw a line in the sand, but we do need the able bodied to help facilitate that and Archensaw believes you may be just that from what I understand.
Cheers. The URAP was the region raided by the red side and I was ejected which was why Archensaw invited me here I think.
The founder of The URAP came back and cleaned up and got rid of them so I went back, they tried to spam instead but got bored.
Looks like you had a similar experience here and managed to stop it, looks like the Red Side did not know what hit them!
I will be happy to help out in whatever way I can.
~Blut und Ehre
Blut und ehre, good to have you here. The red's do like to get in the way don't they!
What do people think about The Great Kingdom of Prussia?
I think we have to review our relationship with the whole GGR/TGKP crew - they are looking increasingly splintered
I thing we also need to look at rebuilding this region independent of that particular connection
I agree. When I mentioned it, I didn't know much about the split. Now I think we should keep clear. I only mentioned it because we had allied with Prussia.
Talking of which The Great Kingdom of Prussia apparently wants "their" region (ie this one) back - I think not, it is hard to trust people that are so ready to turn coat
I'm inclined to agree. It's in the safest hands it could be.