WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Shogunate of Mononobe
Gensokyo is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in Gensokyo
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, Gensokyo is ranked 3,206th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The Shogunate of Mononobe||Left-Leaning College State||“United in Harmony”|
- : The Commonwealth of Goldfair of the region The Embassy cancelled the closure of its embassy in Gensokyo.
- : The People's Republic of Ayumi Hamasaki of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in Gensokyo.
- : Embassy established between The Embassy and Gensokyo.
- : Embassy cancelled between Mphela and Gensokyo.
- : The Shogunate of Mononobe agreed to construct embassies with The Embassy.
- : The Democratic States of Bad Defence of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Mphela of the region Mphela ordered the closure of its embassy in Gensokyo.
- : Embassy established between Gensokyo and Mphela.
- : Embassy established between Mugenkan and Gensokyo.
- : The Shogunate of Mononobe agreed to construct embassies with Mphela.
Gensokyo Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.