WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Shogunate of Mononobe
Gensokyo is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in Gensokyo
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed solely to the unknowable will of the gods.
As a region, Gensokyo is ranked 18,135th in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Shogunate of Mononobe||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“United in Harmony”|
- : The Commonwealth of Goldfair of the region The Embassy cancelled the closure of its embassy in Gensokyo.
- : The People's Republic of Ayumi Hamasaki of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in Gensokyo.
- : Embassy established between The Embassy and Gensokyo.
- : Embassy cancelled between Mphela and Gensokyo.
- : The Shogunate of Mononobe agreed to construct embassies with The Embassy.
- : The Democratic States of Bad Defence of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Mphela of the region Mphela ordered the closure of its embassy in Gensokyo.
- : Embassy established between Gensokyo and Mphela.
- : Embassy established between Mugenkan and Gensokyo.
- : The Shogunate of Mononobe agreed to construct embassies with Mphela.
Gensokyo Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.