WA Delegate: None.
Geeks Unite contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in Geeks Unite
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, Geeks Unite is ranked 17,099th in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Most Serene Republic of Virtual Magic Kingdom||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Hi ya pal”|
|2.||The Grand Duchy of Virtual Winter||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Brrr! It's so darned cold here! Come here and warm me!”|
|3.||The Devoted Defenestrators of Donkeyfolk||Father Knows Best State||“Don't Get Caught!”|
- 92 days ago: The Devoted Defenestrators of Donkeyfolk removed Arubacuba from the regional ban list.
- 92 days ago: The Devoted Defenestrators of Donkeyfolk banned Arubacuba from the region.
- 312 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Virtual Winter lost WA Delegate status.
- 312 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Virtual Winter was ejected from the WA for rule violations.
- 312 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Virtual Magic Kingdom was ejected from the WA for rule violations.
- 1 year 46 days ago: The Dictatorship of Arubacuba ceased to exist.
- 1 year 84 days ago: Arubacuba arrived from The West Pacific.
- 1 year 143 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Virtual Winter updated the World Factbook entry.
- 1 year 143 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Riders and Geeks Unite.
- 1 year 147 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Virtual Winter password-protected the region.
Geeks Unite Regional Message Board
I'm back. Waiting for my WA membership email to come through. We'll sort it out. Sorry about that!
Thanks Dave. I see that you got my email :)
Starting my cleanup.
I set a temporary password to join this region until the raider threat passes. Only the members can see it. Outsiders need to know the name of the podcast that inspired this region.
Happy New Year!
Welcome to Geeks Unite Arubacuba. How did you hear about this region?
Darn it! I didn't know that I couldn't have 2 WA member accounts. They've banned both and I can't reapply. Unreal. I wasn't cheating. I was trying to retain my membership in case you go inactive again Dave. I lost my WA membership last time that you went inactive because you were my last endorsement. And the only reason I even wanted WA membership was so that I can admin our region. :( This game can be so frustrating sometimes.
I just had two go-rounds with the in game moderators asking about my WA ban and trying to plead my case as well as trying to find out what my appeal options are. What an arrogant bunch! You'd think I was a lowlife criminal the way they treated me. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be playing this game if I can't sort this out. It's a shame since I've been here almost since day one. I'm so irritated right now.