WA Delegate: None.
Geeks Unite contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Average in Geeks Unite
World Census staff took time out to pay tribute to those most overlooked of nations: the determinedly average.
As a region, Geeks Unite is ranked 1,401st in the world for Most Average.
|1.||The Grand Duchy of Virtual Winter||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Brrr! It's so darned cold here! Come here and warm me!”|
|2.||The Most Serene Republic of Virtual Magic Kingdom||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Hi ya pal”|
|3.||The Devoted Defenestrators of Donkeyfolk||Father Knows Best State||“Don't Get Caught!”|
- 52 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Virtual Winter lost WA Delegate status.
- 52 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Virtual Winter was ejected from the WA for rule violations.
- 52 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Virtual Magic Kingdom was ejected from the WA for rule violations.
- 151 days ago: The Dictatorship of Arubacuba ceased to exist.
- 189 days ago: Arubacuba arrived from The West Pacific.
- 248 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Virtual Winter updated the World Factbook entry.
- 248 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Riders and Geeks Unite.
- 252 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Virtual Winter password-protected the region.
- 252 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Virtual Winter ordered the closure of embassies between Geeks Unite and The Black Riders.
- 252 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Virtual Winter banned The Worlds best sniper of White_Death from the region.
Geeks Unite Regional Message Board
I'm back. Waiting for my WA membership email to come through. We'll sort it out. Sorry about that!
Thanks Dave. I see that you got my email :)
Starting my cleanup.
I set a temporary password to join this region until the raider threat passes. Only the members can see it. Outsiders need to know the name of the podcast that inspired this region.
Happy New Year!
Welcome to Geeks Unite Arubacuba. How did you hear about this region?
Darn it! I didn't know that I couldn't have 2 WA member accounts. They've banned both and I can't reapply. Unreal. I wasn't cheating. I was trying to retain my membership in case you go inactive again Dave. I lost my WA membership last time that you went inactive because you were my last endorsement. And the only reason I even wanted WA membership was so that I can admin our region. :( This game can be so frustrating sometimes.
I just had two go-rounds with the in game moderators asking about my WA ban and trying to plead my case as well as trying to find out what my appeal options are. What an arrogant bunch! You'd think I was a lowlife criminal the way they treated me. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be playing this game if I can't sort this out. It's a shame since I've been here almost since day one. I'm so irritated right now.