WA Delegate: None.
Geeks Unite contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in Geeks Unite
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed solely to the unknowable will of the gods.
As a region, Geeks Unite is ranked 15,388th in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Most Serene Republic of Virtual Magic Kingdom||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Hi ya pal”|
|2.||The Grand Duchy of Virtual Winter||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Brrr! It's so darned cold here! Come here and warm me!”|
|3.||The Devoted Defenestrators of Donkeyfolk||Father Knows Best State||“Don't Get Caught!”|
- : The Capital Nation-State of Internet Empire of the region Holy Internet Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Great Almighty Holy Empire of The Democratic Empire of Dirt of the region The Dirt Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Devoted Defenestrators of Donkeyfolk removed Arubacuba from the regional ban list.
- : The Devoted Defenestrators of Donkeyfolk banned Arubacuba from the region.
- : The Grand Duchy of Virtual Winter lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Grand Duchy of Virtual Winter was ejected from the WA for rule violations.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Virtual Magic Kingdom was ejected from the WA for rule violations.
- : The Dictatorship of Arubacuba ceased to exist.
- : Arubacuba arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Grand Duchy of Virtual Winter updated the World Factbook entry.
Geeks Unite Regional Message Board
I'm back. Waiting for my WA membership email to come through. We'll sort it out. Sorry about that!
Thanks Dave. I see that you got my email :)
Starting my cleanup.
I set a temporary password to join this region until the raider threat passes. Only the members can see it. Outsiders need to know the name of the podcast that inspired this region.
Happy New Year!
Welcome to Geeks Unite Arubacuba. How did you hear about this region?
Darn it! I didn't know that I couldn't have 2 WA member accounts. They've banned both and I can't reapply. Unreal. I wasn't cheating. I was trying to retain my membership in case you go inactive again Dave. I lost my WA membership last time that you went inactive because you were my last endorsement. And the only reason I even wanted WA membership was so that I can admin our region. :( This game can be so frustrating sometimes.
I just had two go-rounds with the in game moderators asking about my WA ban and trying to plead my case as well as trying to find out what my appeal options are. What an arrogant bunch! You'd think I was a lowlife criminal the way they treated me. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be playing this game if I can't sort this out. It's a shame since I've been here almost since day one. I'm so irritated right now.