WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Benafi
Gaza contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Gaza
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Gaza is ranked 2,111th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Queen's State of Benafi||Anarchy||“Greater good”|
|2.||The Republic of Einherjar Viking 14||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Til Valhall!”|
- 33 days ago: The Republic of Einherjar Viking 14 arrived from The Pacific.
- 73 days ago: Gaza strip hamas departed this region for East Africa.
- 73 days ago: Gaza strip hamas arrived from Balder.
- 82 days ago: The People's Republic of Lollerland of the region The Universal Allegiance withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 82 days ago: The People's Republic of Lollerland of the region The Universal Allegiance proposed constructing embassies.
- 187 days ago: Embassy established between Special Administrative Regions of China and Gaza.
- 187 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Congo Kinshasa and Gaza.
- 191 days ago: The Queen's State of Benafi ordered the closure of embassies between Gaza and Congo Kinshasa.
- 191 days ago: The Queen's State of Benafi agreed to construct embassies with Special Administrative Regions of China.
- 191 days ago: The Queen's State of Pearl River of the region Special Administrative Regions of China proposed constructing embassies.