WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Benafi
Gaza is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Eco-Friendly Governments in Gaza
The following governments spend the greatest amount on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment, however.
As a region, Gaza is ranked 15,757th in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
|1.||The Queen's State of Benafi||Anarchy||“Greater good”|
- 23 days ago: Einherjar viking 14 ceased to exist.
- 37 days ago: The Queen's State of Benafi altered the region's flag.
- 162 days ago: Einherjar viking 14 arrived from The Pacific.
- 201 days ago: Gaza strip hamas departed this region for East Africa.
- 201 days ago: Gaza strip hamas arrived from Balder.
- 211 days ago: The Secular Democratic Republic of Lollerland of the region The Universal Allegiance withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 211 days ago: The Secular Democratic Republic of Lollerland of the region The Universal Allegiance proposed constructing embassies.
- 316 days ago: Embassy established between Special Administrative Regions of China and Gaza.
- 316 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Congo Kinshasa and Gaza.
- 319 days ago: The Queen's State of Benafi ordered the closure of embassies between Gaza and Congo Kinshasa.