WA Delegate: The Great Satan of Dagnia (elected 18 days ago)
Embassies: One big Island, Israel, Antarctic Oasis, Gensokyo, South Sudan, Laissez Faireholm, Eladen, The YoungWorld, Hotel Quebec, Westphalia, The United San Diego States, the Land of Power, Libertatem, The alliance of Jacques, Talos, International Republican Union, and 10 others.Fusionism, The Lands Beyond the Endless Desert, Ageolia, Spamalot, Winterfell Islands, The Seafield Islands, Alliance of Bearded Men, Libertarian Party libertarians, Blahbania, and Tibet.
The embassy with Hotel Quebec is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 3 hours.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in Galts Gulch
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, Galts Gulch is ranked 909th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The Existential Quandry of Weller Centennial||Anarchy||“Leave us alone, and nobody gets hurt!”|
|2.||The Free Domes of Meridiani Planum||Capitalizt||“We flourish together as free men and women”|
|3.||The Restored Free Republic of Wyattania||New York Times Democracy||“Is That A Light At The End Of The Tunnel?”|
|4.||The Great Satan of Dagnia||New York Times Democracy||“.سوف يرث الوديع الأرض. النجوم هي لبقيتنا”|
|5.||The Voluntary Defence Coalition of New Randia||Capitalizt||“Libertatem Invictus”|
|6.||The Tessellating States of Sithis||Capitalist Paradise||“merit.nosync.org”|
|7.||The Federal Republic of Vorutania4||Corporate Bordello||“Quidam ex vobis, qui non sciunt John Galt”|
|8.||The Capital City of Bujumbura||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Ubumwe, Ibikorwa, Iterambere”|
|9.||The Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy of Objectivist Chimpz||Capitalist Paradise||“A GG Protectorate Nation.”|
|10.||The Rogue Nation of Scallywag||Capitalizt||“Let's jump on board, and cut them to pieces!”|
- 3 days 6 hours ago: The Matriarchy of BobMoran10 of the region Hotel Quebec ordered the closure of its embassy in Galts Gulch.
- 7 days ago: Embassy established between Galts Gulch and Tibet.
- 9 days ago: The Minarchist Republic of Blahbania of the region Blahbania cancelled the closure of its embassy in Galts Gulch.
- 9 days ago: The Raiderons son of Raiderking of the region Blahbania ordered the closure of its embassy in Galts Gulch.
- 10 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Scallywag arrived from The North Pacific.
- 10 days ago: The Great Satan of Dagnia agreed to construct embassies with Tibet.
- 11 days ago: The Republic of Virtuous Greed ceased to exist.
- 15 days ago: The People's Republic of Dakozev departed this region for The Smoking Section.
- 15 days ago: The Wraith's Raiding Power of WraithF1N departed this region for The Smoking Section.
- 16 days ago: The United States of The Realm Of No Return 27 departed this region for The Smoking Section.
Galts Gulch Regional Message Board
http://z4.invisionfree.com/Galts_Gulch/index.php Galts Gulch Forum
Try copy and pasting the above code into your World factbook Entry and it should provide a direct link to your forum.
I forgot that there even was a message board. I'll check it out soon.
I don't understand. Why aren't the black riders banned?
The few times I have had to kick-ban someone, I have only been able to ban nations that were still in the region. If they have already left, they don't seem to appear in the drop-down menu of nations that can be banned. These invaders lost interest or they saw one of the posts saying our founder always comes back, so they left almost as soon as they came. Maybe Objectivist Chimpz got to banning the Black Riders before I did, or there is something about banning that I'm missing.
Oh. I meant from the game. Why are they allowed to harass other regions?
Raids and invasions are just a part of the game play. Seen in a certain light, they add an interesting dimension to the game. It can be a real bitch to clean up though sometimes.
That's a pretty strange light.
I never saw the fun in raids or invasions.