WA Delegate: None.
Galapagos Islands is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Galapagos Islands
World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.
As a region, Galapagos Islands is ranked 1,268th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Queen's State of Archipielago de Colon||Conservative Democracy||“Pro Deo, Patria et Libertate”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Armagh and Galapagos Islands.
- : Embassy established between Galapagos Islands and Northern Mariana Islands.
- : The Queen's State of Archipielago de Colon agreed to construct embassies with Northern Mariana Islands.
- : The Queen's State of Archipielago de Colon altered the region's flag.
- : The Queen's State of Sankattan of the region Northern Mariana Islands proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between British Solomon Islands and Galapagos Islands.
- : The Queen's State of Archipielago de Colon ordered the closure of embassies between Galapagos Islands and British Solomon Islands.
- : Embassy established between 00000000000000000 and Galapagos Islands.
- : The Queen's State of RHW xi of the region 00000000000000000 agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Archipielago de Colon proposed constructing embassies with 00000000000000000.
Galapagos Islands Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.