WA Delegate: None.
Galapagos Islands is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Galapagos Islands
World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.
As a region, Galapagos Islands is ranked 1,285th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Queen's State of Archipielago de Colon||Conservative Democracy||“Pro Deo, Patria et Libertate”|
- : Embassy cancelled between 00000000000000000 and Galapagos Islands.
- : The Queen's State of RHW xi of the region 00000000000000000 ordered the closure of its embassy in Galapagos Islands.
- : Embassy established between Kano and Galapagos Islands.
- : The Queen's State of Archipielago de Colon agreed to construct embassies with Kano.
- : The Queendom of Kanom of the region Kano proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Louisville and Galapagos Islands.
- : The Queen's State of Archipielago de Colon ordered the closure of embassies between Galapagos Islands and Louisville.
- : Embassy established between Galapagos Islands and Squirrel Highway.
- : The Queendom of Sir Barkalot of the region Squirrel Highway agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Archipielago de Colon proposed constructing embassies with Squirrel Highway.
Galapagos Islands Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.