WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Coruscant, The Galactic Republic, The Galactic Empire, Galactic Empire, Trade Federation, The Confederacy of Independent Systems, Confederacy of Independent Systems, Xcursion, Alliance of Imperials, The Imperial Council, and The Cosmos.
Galactic Republic contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Drug Use in Galactic Republic
World Census experts sampled many cakes of dubious content to determine which nations' citizens consume the most recreational drugs.
As a region, Galactic Republic is ranked 3,893rd in the world for Highest Drug Use.
|1.||The Empire of -Cartavesqa-||Anarchy||“Ain't no way you can stop my flow...”|
|2.||The Galactic Federated System of New Pantora||Democratic Socialists||“We are in the service of the Galactic Republic”|
|3.||The Galactic Republic of New Coruscant||Capitalist Paradise||“Long live the Republic”|
- 3 hours ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 21 hours ago: The Federation of Trade and Commerce of the region Trade Federation cancelled the closure of its embassy in Galactic Republic.
- 3 days 21 hours ago: The Free Land of The Pillarmen of the region Trade Federation ordered the closure of its embassy in Galactic Republic.
- 6 days ago: Embassy cancelled between United empires and Galactic Republic.
- 12 days ago: The Empire of Kolopolis departed this region for United Kingdom.
- 12 days ago: The Empire of Kolopolis arrived from Soezin.
- 13 days ago: Embassy established between United empires and Galactic Republic.
- 16 days ago: The Galactic Republic of New Coruscant agreed to construct embassies with United empires.
- 16 days ago: The Galactic Power of Cosmosis of the region United empires proposed constructing embassies.
- 18 days ago: Embassy established between Coruscant and Galactic Republic.
Galactic Republic Regional Message Board
Greetings, citizens of the Galactic Republic. May the Force be with you.
Hi there and welcome to the region. As you can see, it's a little bit quiet here, but then again, it has always been this way.
A Jedi Consular doesn't mind the quiet; it is conducive to meditation upon the Force.