WA Delegate: None.
Futurama contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Basket Weaving Sector in Futurama
World Census agents infiltrated a variety of out-of-the-way towns and festivals in order to determine which nations have the most developed Basket Weaving industries.
As a region, Futurama is ranked 15,068th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
|1.||The United Earth States of Head of Richard Nixon||Compulsory Consumerist State||“ARROOOOOO! Nixon always wins!!!”|
|2.||The Democratic Republic of Teenage Anarchist V||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere”|
|3.||The Excessive Bureaucracy of Hermes Conrad||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“You gotta do what you love even if it's not a good idea”|
- : The Most Serene Republic of Nesal departed this region for StrathCOFN.
- : The Excessive Bureaucracy of Hermes Conrad appointed The United Earth States of Head of Richard Nixon as Earth President with authority over Appearance, Communications, and Polls in Futurama.
- : The Excessive Bureaucracy of Hermes Conrad dismissed The United States of Shock Division 15 as dsa of Futurama.
- : The Excessive Bureaucracy of Hermes Conrad arrived from Lazarus.
- : The United States of Shock Division 15 departed this region for I Wish.
- : The United States of Shock Division 15 lost WA Delegate status.
- : The United States of Shock Division 15 appointed The United States of Shock Division 15 as dsa with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Futurama.
- : The United States of Shock Division 15 dismissed The United Earth States of Head of Richard Nixon as Earth President of Futurama.
- : The United States of Shock Division 15 became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Democratic Republic of Teenage Anarchist V arrived from I Wish.
Futurama Regional Message Board
Spend Bender-Bucks today in the ILB.
We're number 1 baby!
So, is like zoidberg still in a relationship?
Who cares what that smelly crustacean does?
But I think so, mon. He's been stinkin' up the office less than usual these days.
You ever kill a man with a sock? It ain't so hard. Hi-yah!
Zoidberg.......in a relationship?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
The Darwin Allied Republics applied for an embassy with us. (And every other region, it appears.) They're not Futurama themed, but they do mention Futurama in their World Factbook Entry.
Does anybody have any opinions? It would mean more paperwork, which is always a good thing.
Sure, we can. They do have Hypno Toad as their flag, sounds good.
I say in reply over 50 days later. :P
It's X-Mas! I hope everybody survived last night okay.
Hey, Futurama! We can have regional polls now, so I added one. Poll is only up for one week.