WA Delegate: None.
Futurama contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Futurama
Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.
As a region, Futurama is ranked 9,331st in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Federation of Pax-Yukon states||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Workers of of the world, Unite!”|
|2.||The Excessive Bureaucracy of Hermes Conrad||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“You gotta do what you love even if it's not a good idea”|
|3.||The Queendom of The Western Half of mars||New York Times Democracy||“'guh!”|
|4.||The United Earth States of Head of Richard Nixon||Compulsory Consumerist State||“ARROOOOOO! Nixon always wins!!!”|
- 1 day 6 hours ago: The Queendom of The Western Half of mars arrived from The East Pacific.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: The Federation of Pax-Yukon states arrived from UCR.
- 95 days ago: Mad fellows ceased to exist.
- 117 days ago: The Excessive Bureaucracy of Hermes Conrad arrived from Osiris.
- 122 days ago: Regional Founder The Excessive Bureaucracy of Hermes Conrad ceased to exist.
- 191 days ago: The Dark Dragons of Hate fox of the region KiNgS AnD LoRdS proposed constructing embassies.
- 191 days ago: The Excessive Bureaucracy of Hermes Conrad updated the World Factbook entry.
- 191 days ago: The Excessive Bureaucracy of Hermes Conrad altered the region's flag.
- 207 days ago: The United Earth States of Head of Richard Nixon arrived from Osiris.
- 207 days ago: Mad fellows arrived from The North Pacific.
Futurama Regional Message Board
Spend Bender-Bucks today in the ILB.
We're number 1 baby!
So, is like zoidberg still in a relationship?
Who cares what that smelly crustacean does?
But I think so, mon. He's been stinkin' up the office less than usual these days.
You ever kill a man with a sock? It ain't so hard. Hi-yah!
Zoidberg.......in a relationship?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
The Darwin Allied Republics applied for an embassy with us. (And every other region, it appears.) They're not Futurama themed, but they do mention Futurama in their World Factbook Entry.
Does anybody have any opinions? It would mean more paperwork, which is always a good thing.
Sure, we can. They do have Hypno Toad as their flag, sounds good.
I say in reply over 50 days later. :P
It's X-Mas! I hope everybody survived last night okay.
Hey, Futurama! We can have regional polls now, so I added one. Poll is only up for one week.