WA Delegate: None.
Futurama contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Futurama
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Futurama is ranked 6,534th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Rogue Nation of Mad Fellows||Left-Leaning College State||“A Several Thousand Year Old Brotherhood”|
|2.||The Excessive Bureaucracy of Hermes Conrad||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“You gotta do what you love even if it's not a good idea”|
|3.||The United Earth States of Head of Richard Nixon||Compulsory Consumerist State||“ARROOOOOO! Nixon always wins!!!”|
- 13 days ago: The United Earth States of Head of Richard Nixon arrived from Osiris.
- 13 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Mad Fellows arrived from The North Pacific.
- 15 days ago: The United Earth States of Head of Richard Nixon ceased to exist.
- 35 days ago: The Excessive Bureaucracy of Hermes Conrad arrived from Osiris.
- 41 days ago: Regional Founder The Excessive Bureaucracy of Hermes Conrad ceased to exist.
- 152 days ago: The Empire of Zz Hypnotoad zZ ceased to exist.
- 197 days ago: The End Of The Universe of DogDoo 7 ceased to exist.
- 202 days ago: Zz hypnotoad zz arrived from Hypnotoad.
- 203 days ago: Zz hypnotoad zz of the region Hypnotoad proposed constructing embassies.
- 208 days ago: The Excessive Bureaucracy of Hermes Conrad updated the World Factbook entry.
Futurama Regional Message Board
Spend Bender-Bucks today in the ILB.
We're number 1 baby!
So, is like zoidberg still in a relationship?
Who cares what that smelly crustacean does?
But I think so, mon. He's been stinkin' up the office less than usual these days.
You ever kill a man with a sock? It ain't so hard. Hi-yah!
Zoidberg.......in a relationship?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
The Darwin Allied Republics applied for an embassy with us. (And every other region, it appears.) They're not Futurama themed, but they do mention Futurama in their World Factbook Entry.
Does anybody have any opinions? It would mean more paperwork, which is always a good thing.
Sure, we can. They do have Hypno Toad as their flag, sounds good.
I say in reply over 50 days later. :P
It's X-Mas! I hope everybody survived last night okay.
Hey, Futurama! We can have regional polls now, so I added one. Poll is only up for one week.