WA Delegate: None.
Futurama contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Corrupt Governments in Futurama
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Futurama is ranked 13,380th in the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The United Earth States of Head of Richard Nixon||Compulsory Consumerist State||“ARROOOOOO! Nixon always wins!!!”|
|2.||The Excessive Bureaucracy of Hermes Conrad||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“You gotta do what you love even if it's not a good idea”|
|3.||The End Of The Universe of DogDoo 7||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Where the Universe Ends”|
- 27 days ago: The Federation of Neutral Planets ceased to exist.
- 56 days ago: Neutral planets arrived from The East Pacific.
- 59 days ago: The Robot Empire of Bender ceased to exist.
- 63 days ago: The Excessive Bureaucracy of Hermes Conrad created a new regional poll: "Should we have polls".
- 65 days ago: The Excessive Bureaucracy of Hermes Conrad barred WA Delegate access to Regional Control.
- 65 days ago: The Excessive Bureaucracy of Hermes Conrad updated the World Factbook entry.
- 76 days ago: The Excessive Bureaucracy of Hermes Conrad allowed WA Delegate access to Regional Control.
- 95 days ago: The Psychotic Malfunction of Roberto- ceased to exist.
- 127 days ago: The Swedish Cinnamon Buns of Darwinish Brentsylvania of the region The Darwin Allied Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- 135 days ago: The Warped World of Ilovebenderdotcomland ceased to exist.
Futurama Regional Message Board
Spend Bender-Bucks today in the ILB.
We're number 1 baby!
So, is like zoidberg still in a relationship?
Who cares what that smelly crustacean does?
But I think so, mon. He's been stinkin' up the office less than usual these days.
You ever kill a man with a sock? It ain't so hard. Hi-yah!
Zoidberg.......in a relationship?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
The Darwin Allied Republics applied for an embassy with us. (And every other region, it appears.) They're not Futurama themed, but they do mention Futurama in their World Factbook Entry.
Does anybody have any opinions? It would mean more paperwork, which is always a good thing.
Sure, we can. They do have Hypno Toad as their flag, sounds good.
I say in reply over 50 days later. :P
It's X-Mas! I hope everybody survived last night okay.
Hey, Futurama! We can have regional polls now, so I added one. Poll is only up for one week.