WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Hermes conrad
Futurama contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Crime Rates in Futurama
World Census agents attempted to lure citizens into committing various crimes in order to test the reluctance of citizens to break the law.
As a region, Futurama is ranked 17,937th in the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
|1.||The United States of Shock Division 15||Authoritarian Democracy||“The ceremony of innocence is drowned”|
|2.||The Democratic Republic of Teenage Anarchist V||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere”|
|3.||The Most Serene Republic of Nesal||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Patience is a passion tamed.”|
|4.||The United Earth States of Head of Richard Nixon||Compulsory Consumerist State||“ARROOOOOO! Nixon always wins!!!”|
- : The United States of Shock Division 15 lost WA Delegate status.
- : The United States of Shock Division 15 appointed The United States of Shock Division 15 as dsa with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Futurama.
- : The United States of Shock Division 15 dismissed The United Earth States of Head of Richard Nixon as Earth President of Futurama.
- : The United States of Shock Division 15 became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Democratic Republic of Teenage Anarchist V arrived from I Wish.
- : The United States of Shock Division 15 arrived from I Wish.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Nesal arrived from The imperial military alliance.
- : Regional Founder The Excessive Bureaucracy of Hermes Conrad ceased to exist.
- : The United Earth States of Head of Richard Nixon arrived from Lazarus.
- : The United Earth States of Head of Richard Nixon ceased to exist.
Futurama Regional Message Board
Spend Bender-Bucks today in the ILB.
We're number 1 baby!
So, is like zoidberg still in a relationship?
Who cares what that smelly crustacean does?
But I think so, mon. He's been stinkin' up the office less than usual these days.
You ever kill a man with a sock? It ain't so hard. Hi-yah!
Zoidberg.......in a relationship?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
The Darwin Allied Republics applied for an embassy with us. (And every other region, it appears.) They're not Futurama themed, but they do mention Futurama in their World Factbook Entry.
Does anybody have any opinions? It would mean more paperwork, which is always a good thing.
Sure, we can. They do have Hypno Toad as their flag, sounds good.
I say in reply over 50 days later. :P
It's X-Mas! I hope everybody survived last night okay.
Hey, Futurama! We can have regional polls now, so I added one. Poll is only up for one week.