WA Delegate: None.
Futurama contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in Futurama
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, Futurama is ranked 6,402nd in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The Excessive Bureaucracy of Hermes Conrad||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“You gotta do what you love even if it's not a good idea”|
|2.||The United Earth States of Head of Richard Nixon||Compulsory Consumerist State||“ARROOOOOO! Nixon always wins!!!”|
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for Futaba Aoi.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from Future Earth.
- : Teenage anarchist v departed this region for I Wish.
- : Kutumal v departed this region for Liberte egalite fraternite.
- : Kutumal v arrived from Spear Danes.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Nesal departed this region for Strathcofn.
- : The Excessive Bureaucracy of Hermes Conrad appointed The United Earth States of Head of Richard Nixon as Earth President with authority over Appearance, Communications, and Polls in Futurama.
- : The Excessive Bureaucracy of Hermes Conrad dismissed The United States of Shock Division 15 as dsa of Futurama.
- : The Excessive Bureaucracy of Hermes Conrad arrived from Lazarus.
- : The United States of Shock Division 15 departed this region for I Wish.
Futurama Regional Message Board
Spend Bender-Bucks today in the ILB.
We're number 1 baby!
So, is like zoidberg still in a relationship?
Who cares what that smelly crustacean does?
But I think so, mon. He's been stinkin' up the office less than usual these days.
You ever kill a man with a sock? It ain't so hard. Hi-yah!
Zoidberg.......in a relationship?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
The Darwin Allied Republics applied for an embassy with us. (And every other region, it appears.) They're not Futurama themed, but they do mention Futurama in their World Factbook Entry.
Does anybody have any opinions? It would mean more paperwork, which is always a good thing.
Sure, we can. They do have Hypno Toad as their flag, sounds good.
I say in reply over 50 days later. :P
It's X-Mas! I hope everybody survived last night okay.
Hey, Futurama! We can have regional polls now, so I added one. Poll is only up for one week.