WA Delegate: The Liberal Socialists of Ventei (elected 174 days ago)
Embassies: Philosophy 115, A Liberal Haven, Haiku, The Proletariat Coalition, Communist International League, The Alternative Left, Allied States of EuroIslanders, The Internationale, The Ascendancy, Romania, Philippines, Ecnavian Federation, ALH Haven, Vlaanderen, Forest, Democratic Social Union, and 15 others.World Alliance, United States of America, Hippy Haven, Coffee House, New Atrosia, United Empire of Islam, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, Genuan Rebirth, The SOP, Council of The Federated Nations, The Darwin Allied Republics, Lower Canada, Dutch Commonwealth, Renaissance, and The Illuminati.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Police Ratios in Futaba Aoi
Nations ranked highly have large numbers of police or other law enforcement officials compared to the number to citizens.
As a region, Futaba Aoi is ranked 2,417th in the world for Highest Police Ratios.
|1.||The Environmental Protectorate of Steenia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“What the hell just hit my head?”|
|2.||The Second Coming of Chazriel II||Compulsory Consumerist State||“The end is here!”|
|3.||The Liberal Socialists of Ventei||Left-wing Utopia||“United we embraced our duty & illuminated our destiny”|
|4.||The Empire of Thorbordin||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Fair trade, fair price, and fair beer for all”|
|5.||The Wandering Tribes of Parnturo||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“From the sea we are born and to the sea we will return.”|
|6.||The Rogue Nation of Maigeeto||New York Times Democracy||“Defending Truth, Justice and Those Who are Oppressed”|
|7.||The Dictatorship of Lehotkaisko||Father Knows Best State||“Mother earth is our mother”|
|8.||The Confederacy of Halodya||New York Times Democracy||“Viva el cambio”|
|9.||The Grand Duchy of Shetland||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Rise Up!”|
|10.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Brasinia||New York Times Democracy||“That which doesn't kill us, can only make us stronger.”|
- 3 days 1 hour ago: The Protectorate of Rayechu ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of WEEEEEEEE ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Matriarchy of Nova9 of the region Lesbia proposed constructing embassies.
- 10 days ago: The Incorporated States of Hangong ceased to exist.
- 13 days ago: Embassy established between The Illuminati and Futaba Aoi.
- 15 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Maigeeto arrived from Balder.
- 17 days ago: The Environmental Protectorate of Steenia agreed to construct embassies with The Illuminati.
- 20 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 20 days ago: The Kingdom of New fahad arrived from The North Pacific.
- 26 days ago: The Free Land of Thage of the region Alloesce proposed constructing embassies.
Futaba Aoi Regional Message Board
Again Ventei somehow bests us on the most beautiful environment.
We do love the pristine serenity of our lakes, forests, waterfalls, grasslands, rivers and mountains ...
It gives us an inner peace and calm that we wouldn't trade for anything.
A happy and peaceful holiday season to all in Futaba Aoi!
Thank you Meows, hope everyone had a good holiday season!
As a side-note: that really was a lame attempt at invading.
I have acquired Texas, Alabama, Louisiana, Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and Kentucky from the USA who has surrendered to me. They will be called The Colony of Southeast Territorries.
Presumably, then, you have also acquired a large portion of the bourbon market. Please continue to export it gratuitously.
Not to mention the whiskey. We have a few people up in the hills here making moonshine, but properly aged whiskey is still nice.
Can someone explain this new bytecoin thing to me?
It is the annual April Fools joke, just have fun with it and be glad there are no zombies.