WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Racy underwear
Freedom contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in Freedom
Governments ranked highly spend large amounts of money on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, Freedom is ranked 15,678th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Deserted Emirate of El Salami||Democratic Socialists||“Bah”|
|2.||The Theocracy of H6||Iron Fist Consumerists||“One hand washes the other.”|
- 7 days ago: The Republic of Leben1 ceased to exist.
- 19 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Crashcourse WorldHistory ceased to exist.
- 28 days ago: The Democratic States of The Peoples Republic of Warren departed this region for Holy American Empire.
- 28 days ago: The Democratic States of The Peoples Republic of Warren arrived from The Pacific.
- 43 days ago: The Grand Prix of Magny-Cours lost WA Delegate status.
- 43 days ago: The Awakening of Queenie departed this region for Mythical HQ 85.
- 43 days ago: The Grand Prix of Magny-Cours departed this region for Cars.
- 43 days ago: The Grand Prix of Magny-Cours ejected Attila the hun reborn from the region.
- 43 days ago: The Grand Prix of Magny-Cours abolished the region's flag.
- 43 days ago: The Grand Prix of Magny-Cours updated the World Factbook entry.
Freedom Regional Message Board
On the up side, there's an 'invader' tag. But I doubt that's automatic :/
Aw, man, Libertarianada has ceased to exist. Hope you come back soon dude!
Oddly, I've been reclassified twice in the last couple of months, despite answering no issues.
Looks like he's gone for good. :-( R.I.P. Libertarianada, longtime friend and defender of Freedom.
I feel it's worth reiterating, for the benefit of any passers-by, that our factbook entry is no idle boast. While the Freedom of 2011 is but a dessicated husk, this really was once one of the game's great regions. It's been established for most of the game's nine years, and I've been proud to call it home for nearly seven. We were once large, active and respected. We had a thriving community, forums, debates, elections. We survived invasions and even a hostile refounding. This place was fun.
But the years have not been kind, and all that's left is this monument to what once was. There's nothing I'd like more than for an active player to come along, take the reins and restore us to our former glory, so if you're reading this and think that could be you, my endorsement awaits. Should no such fortune come our way, I will be here until the day the servers are shut down for the last time, watching and guarding.
Freedom is free, and free it shall remain.
I note we have three active members right now; any of you interested in taking over running the region?
I'm only active every Sunday so probably not the best candidate.
Bear in mind your comparison is me, who's active every other month :-)
This is true, though I'm not sure if I'm exactly qualified to run a region.