WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Racy underwear
Embassies: The Black Riders.
Freedom contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Fattest Citizens in Freedom
World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."
As a region, Freedom is ranked 14,791st in the world for Fattest Citizens.
|1.||The Deserted Emirate of El Salami||Democratic Socialists||“Bah”|
|2.||The Theocracy of H6||Corrupt Dictatorship||“One hand washes the other.”|
- 13 days ago: The Republic of Haxorum departed this region for Islamic Revolution of Iran.
- 13 days ago: The Republic of The Realm of No Return 1 departed this region for Islamic Revolution of Iran.
- 13 days ago: The Republic of Haxorum arrived from Lovely Citizens.
- 13 days ago: The Republic of The Realm of No Return 1 arrived from Lovely Citizens.
- 21 days ago: Embassy established between The Black Riders and Freedom.
- 23 days ago: The Wraith's Raiding Power of Kodozir departed this region for The Smoking Section.
- 24 days ago: The Wraith's Raiding Power of Kodozir lost WA Delegate status.
- 24 days ago: The Oppressed Peoples of Jewoqoq departed this region for The Smoking Section.
- 24 days ago: The Grand Army of Black Riders Commander of the region The Black Riders agreed to construct embassies.
- 24 days ago: The Wraith's Raiding Power of Kodozir suppressed some posts on the regional message board.
Freedom Regional Message Board
Looks like he's gone for good. :-( R.I.P. Libertarianada, longtime friend and defender of Freedom.
I feel it's worth reiterating, for the benefit of any passers-by, that our factbook entry is no idle boast. While the Freedom of 2011 is but a dessicated husk, this really was once one of the game's great regions. It's been established for most of the game's nine years, and I've been proud to call it home for nearly seven. We were once large, active and respected. We had a thriving community, forums, debates, elections. We survived invasions and even a hostile refounding. This place was fun.
But the years have not been kind, and all that's left is this monument to what once was. There's nothing I'd like more than for an active player to come along, take the reins and restore us to our former glory, so if you're reading this and think that could be you, my endorsement awaits. Should no such fortune come our way, I will be here until the day the servers are shut down for the last time, watching and guarding.
Freedom is free, and free it shall remain.