WA Delegate: None.
Founder: F o r m u l a 1
Embassies: The Black Riders.
Formula 1 contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Information Technology Sector in Formula 1
As a region, Formula 1 is ranked 2,405th in the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
|1.||The Rogue Nation of Ienusea||Father Knows Best State||“Die traitor, die”|
|2.||The United Socialist States of Syl Fighting Force 002||Left-Leaning College State||“Sit Lux”|
|3.||The Allied States of I Am a Rock||Democratic Socialists||“The falcon cannot hear the falconer”|
- 5 days ago: The Federation of Aurum Riders 711th Treasury departed this region for Nugut.
- 7 days ago: Embassy established between Formula 1 and The Black Riders.
- 8 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Revolutionary Council and Formula 1.
- 8 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Ascendancy and Formula 1.
- 8 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Need for Speed and Formula 1.
- 8 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Cars and Formula 1.
- 8 days ago: Embassy cancelled between China and Formula 1.
- 8 days ago: Embassy cancelled between GREAT Britain and Formula 1.
- 8 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Repubblica Italiana and Formula 1.
- 8 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Principality di Monaco and Formula 1.
Formula 1 Regional Message Board
RIP Maria de Villota.
Special welcome to Internationale automobile. It's good to know you are keeping an eye on us.
Well, we're not expecting any broken land speed records at the moment, so we decided to stick with our other interest, racing...
We have announced our drivers for 2013. They are Jean-Eric Vergne for an third season with STR, and new comer, GP3 driver Daniil Kvyat, who is a member of the Red Bull driver programme.
That should say 2014.
Well done to our region for making the top 100 for nations with 100% survival and without any zombies. I figured, if Formula 1 can't research a cure, and build it into missiles, who could?
Williams drivers for 2014: Felipe Massa and Valtteri Bottas.
Pastor Maldonado has been named as team mate to Romain Grosjean for 2014.
in 2014, drivers will be able to choose their own numbers on their cars. But only the world champion may choose #1 if he desires. Also double points will be awarded at the last GP in 2014.