WA Delegate: None.
Formula 1 contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Public Healthcare in Formula 1
World Census interns were infected with obscure diseases in order to test which nations had the most effective and well-funded public healthcare facilities.
As a region, Formula 1 is ranked 4,006th in the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
|1.||The Rogue Nation of Ienusea||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Die traitor, die”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Mark Webber||Moralistic Democracy||“crash time”|
|3.||The Queendom of Ibe||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Follow the moon”|
- : Regional Founder The 2016 Season of F o r m u l a 1 ceased to exist.
- : F e r r a r i departed this region for Malaysia.
- : T o r o r o s s o ceased to exist.
- : R e d b u l l ceased to exist.
- : S a u b e r ceased to exist.
- : W i l l i a m s ceased to exist.
- : M a n o r ceased to exist.
- : M c l a r e n ceased to exist.
- : H a a s ceased to exist.
- : F o r m u l a 1 arrived from Osiris.
Formula 1 Regional Message Board
We have announced our drivers for 2013. They are Jean-Eric Vergne for an third season with STR, and new comer, GP3 driver Daniil Kvyat, who is a member of the Red Bull driver programme.
That should say 2014.
Well done to our region for making the top 100 for nations with 100% survival and without any zombies. I figured, if Formula 1 can't research a cure, and build it into missiles, who could?
Williams drivers for 2014: Felipe Massa and Valtteri Bottas.
Pastor Maldonado has been named as team mate to Romain Grosjean for 2014.
Post self-deleted by F o r m u l a 1.
WEC is better
Hi! I've seen you are a recruiter friendly region. We are trying to rebuild Oceania so, if you want, you can move your main country or your puppet nation. If it is in the WA, please, endorse The Protectorate of Spanish Micronesia. Anyway, it would be interesting to share an embassy. Thank you very much! ;-)"
Is the region still active?