WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The 2014 Season of F o r m u l a 1
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in Formula 1
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, Formula 1 is ranked 7,626th in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|1.||The 2014 Season of F o r m u l a 1||Corporate Police State||“Sebastian Vettel - WDC”|
|2.||The CT05 of C a t e r h a m||Capitalist Paradise||“9. Marcus Ericsson 10. Kamui Kobayashi”|
|3.||The RB10 of R e d B u l l||Corporate Police State||“1. Sebastian Vettel 3. Daniel Ricciardo”|
|4.||The STR 9 of T o r o R o s s o||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“25. Jean-Eric Vergne 26. Daniil Kvyat”|
|5.||The E22 of L o t u s||Corrupt Dictatorship||“8. Romain Grosjean 13. Pastor Maldonado”|
|6.||The FW 36 of W i l l i a m s||Conservative Democracy||“19. Felipe Massa 77. Valtteri Bottas”|
|7.||The F14 T of F e r r a r i||Father Knows Best State||“7. Kimi Raikkonen 14. Fernando Alonso ”|
|8.||The Rogue Nation of Ienusea||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Die traitor, die”|
- 10 days ago: The F1 W05 of M e r c e d e s departed this region for United States of America.
- 12 days ago: The STR 9 of T o r o R o s s o arrived from Lazarus.
- 12 days ago: The FW 36 of W i l l i a m s arrived from Balder.
- 12 days ago: The E22 of L o t u s arrived from Lazarus.
- 12 days ago: The RB10 of R e d B u l l arrived from Balder.
- 12 days ago: The F1 W05 of M e r c e d e s arrived from Osiris.
- 12 days ago: The F14 T of F e r r a r i arrived from Lazarus.
- 12 days ago: The CT05 of C a t e r h a m arrived from Osiris.
- 12 days ago: The MR02 of M a r u s s i a departed this region for Russia.
- 12 days ago: The MR02 of M a r u s s i a arrived from Balder.
Formula 1 Regional Message Board
RIP Maria de Villota.
Special welcome to Internationale automobile. It's good to know you are keeping an eye on us.
Well, we're not expecting any broken land speed records at the moment, so we decided to stick with our other interest, racing...
We have announced our drivers for 2013. They are Jean-Eric Vergne for an third season with STR, and new comer, GP3 driver Daniil Kvyat, who is a member of the Red Bull driver programme.
That should say 2014.
Well done to our region for making the top 100 for nations with 100% survival and without any zombies. I figured, if Formula 1 can't research a cure, and build it into missiles, who could?
Williams drivers for 2014: Felipe Massa and Valtteri Bottas.
Pastor Maldonado has been named as team mate to Romain Grosjean for 2014.
in 2014, drivers will be able to choose their own numbers on their cars. But only the world champion may choose #1 if he desires. Also double points will be awarded at the last GP in 2014.