WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The 2014 Season of F o r m u l a 1
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in Formula 1
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, Formula 1 is ranked 10,996th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The CT05 of C a t e r h a m||Capitalist Paradise||“9. Marcus Ericsson 10. Kamui Kobayashi”|
|2.||The F1 W05 of M e r c e d e s||Psychotic Dictatorship||“6. Nico Rosberg 44. Lewis Hamilton ”|
|3.||The FW 36 of W i l l i a m s||Conservative Democracy||“19. Felipe Massa 77. Valtteri Bottas”|
|4.||The VJM07 of F o r c e I n d i a||Right-wing Utopia||“27. Nico Hulkenberg 11. Sergio Perez”|
|5.||The 2014 Season of F o r m u l a 1||Corporate Police State||“Sebastian Vettel - WDC”|
|6.||The C33 of S a u b e r||Psychotic Dictatorship||“21. Esteban Gutierrez 99. Adrian Sutil ”|
|7.||The STR 9 of T o r o R o s s o||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“25. Jean-Eric Vergne 26. Daniil Kvyat”|
|8.||The MP4-29 of M c L a r e n||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“22. Jenson Button 20. Kevin Magnussen”|
|9.||The Community of Yajaw||Tyranny by Majority||“Ad astra per aspera”|
|10.||The Rogue Nation of Ienusea||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Die traitor, die”|
- 5 days ago: The F14 T of F e r r a r i departed this region for Belgium.
- 10 days ago: The E22 of L o t u s departed this region for Belgium.
- 10 days ago: The MR02 of M a r u s s i a departed this region for Belgium.
- 15 days ago: The Community of Yajaw arrived from The Pacific.
- 28 days ago: The RB10 of R e d B u l l departed this region for Belgium.
- 28 days ago: The VJM07 of F o r c e I n d i a arrived from Germany.
- 28 days ago: The E22 of L o t u s arrived from Hungary.
- 28 days ago: The MP4-29 of M c L a r e n arrived from Hungary.
- 28 days ago: The MR02 of M a r u s s i a arrived from Balder.
- 28 days ago: The STR 9 of T o r o R o s s o arrived from Lazarus.
Formula 1 Regional Message Board
RIP Maria de Villota.
Special welcome to Internationale automobile. It's good to know you are keeping an eye on us.
Well, we're not expecting any broken land speed records at the moment, so we decided to stick with our other interest, racing...
We have announced our drivers for 2013. They are Jean-Eric Vergne for an third season with STR, and new comer, GP3 driver Daniil Kvyat, who is a member of the Red Bull driver programme.
That should say 2014.
Well done to our region for making the top 100 for nations with 100% survival and without any zombies. I figured, if Formula 1 can't research a cure, and build it into missiles, who could?
Williams drivers for 2014: Felipe Massa and Valtteri Bottas.
Pastor Maldonado has been named as team mate to Romain Grosjean for 2014.
in 2014, drivers will be able to choose their own numbers on their cars. But only the world champion may choose #1 if he desires. Also double points will be awarded at the last GP in 2014.