WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The 2015 Season of F o r m u l a 1
Embassies: The Black Riders.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Information Technology Sector in Formula 1
As a region, Formula 1 is ranked 2,230th in the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
|1.||The Rogue Nation of Ienusea||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Die traitor, die”|
|2.||The Dominion of Mobbing||Corporate Bordello||“Patience is the key to paradise.”|
|3.||The FW 37 of W i l l i a m s||Conservative Democracy||“19. Felipe Massa 77. Valtteri Bottas”|
|4.||The C33 of S a u b e r||Psychotic Dictatorship||“9. Marcus Ericsson ?. Felipe Nasr”|
|5.||The SF15 T of F e r r a r i||Father Knows Best State||“7. Kimi Raikkonen 5. Sebastian Vettel ”|
|6.||The 2015 Season of F o r m u l a 1||Corporate Police State||“Lewis Hamilton - WDC”|
|7.||The MR03 of M a r u s s i a||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“28. Will Stevens, 98. Roberto Merhi”|
|8.||The STR 10 of T o r o R o s s o||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“33. Max Verstappen 55. Carlos Sainz”|
|9.||The E23 of L o t u s||Corrupt Dictatorship||“8. Romain Grosjean 13. Pastor Maldonado”|
|10.||The VJM08 of F o r c e I n d i a||Right-wing Utopia||“27. Nico Hulkenberg 11. Sergio Perez”|
- 6 days ago: Ritsegsop ceased to exist.
- 12 days ago: The VJM08 of F o r c e I n d i a arrived from Osiris.
- 12 days ago: The E23 of L o t u s arrived from Lazarus.
- 12 days ago: The FW 37 of W i l l i a m s arrived from Osiris.
- 12 days ago: The STR 10 of T o r o R o s s o arrived from Balder.
- 12 days ago: The RB10 of R e d B u l l departed this region for Federation of Malaysia.
- 12 days ago: The RB10 of R e d B u l l arrived from Balder.
- 12 days ago: The C33 of S a u b e r arrived from Balder.
- 12 days ago: The SF15 T of F e r r a r i arrived from Australia.
- 12 days ago: The MR03 of M a r u s s i a arrived from Osiris.
Formula 1 Regional Message Board
RIP Maria de Villota.
Special welcome to Internationale automobile. It's good to know you are keeping an eye on us.
Well, we're not expecting any broken land speed records at the moment, so we decided to stick with our other interest, racing...
We have announced our drivers for 2013. They are Jean-Eric Vergne for an third season with STR, and new comer, GP3 driver Daniil Kvyat, who is a member of the Red Bull driver programme.
That should say 2014.
Well done to our region for making the top 100 for nations with 100% survival and without any zombies. I figured, if Formula 1 can't research a cure, and build it into missiles, who could?
Williams drivers for 2014: Felipe Massa and Valtteri Bottas.
Pastor Maldonado has been named as team mate to Romain Grosjean for 2014.