WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The 2014 Season of F o r m u l a 1
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Formula 1
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Formula 1 is ranked 10,213th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The CT04 of C a t e r h a m||Capitalist Paradise||“22. Chales Pic 23. Giedo van der Garde”|
|2.||The MR02 of M a r u s s i a||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“20. Jules Bianchi 21. Max Chilton”|
|3.||The FW 36 of W i l l i a m s||Conservative Democracy||“19. Felipe Massa 77. Valtteri Bottas”|
|4.||The STR 9 of T o r o R o s s o||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“16. Jean-Eric Vergne 17. Daniil Kvyat”|
|5.||The 2014 Season of F o r m u l a 1||Corporate Police State||“Sebastian Vettel - WDC”|
|6.||The RB10 of R e d B u l l||Corporate Police State||“1. Sebastian Vettel 3. Daniel Ricciardo”|
|7.||The Rogue Nation of Ienusea||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Die traitor, die”|
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Kingdom Of Bahrain and Formula 1.
- 1 day 12 hours ago: The E22 of L o t u s departed this region for Hungary.
- 8 days ago: The F1 W05 of M e r c e d e s departed this region for Germany.
- 9 days ago: The MP4-29 of M c L a r e n departed this region for Germany.
- 9 days ago: The RB10 of R e d B u l l arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 9 days ago: The C33 of S a u b e r departed this region for Germany.
- 23 days ago: The VJM07 of F o r c e I n d i a departed this region for GREAT Britain.
- 23 days ago: The VJM07 of F o r c e I n d i a arrived from Balder.
- 23 days ago: The C33 of S a u b e r arrived from Lazarus.
- 23 days ago: The MR02 of M a r u s s i a arrived from Osiris.
Formula 1 Regional Message Board
RIP Maria de Villota.
Special welcome to Internationale automobile. It's good to know you are keeping an eye on us.
Well, we're not expecting any broken land speed records at the moment, so we decided to stick with our other interest, racing...
We have announced our drivers for 2013. They are Jean-Eric Vergne for an third season with STR, and new comer, GP3 driver Daniil Kvyat, who is a member of the Red Bull driver programme.
That should say 2014.
Well done to our region for making the top 100 for nations with 100% survival and without any zombies. I figured, if Formula 1 can't research a cure, and build it into missiles, who could?
Williams drivers for 2014: Felipe Massa and Valtteri Bottas.
Pastor Maldonado has been named as team mate to Romain Grosjean for 2014.
in 2014, drivers will be able to choose their own numbers on their cars. But only the world champion may choose #1 if he desires. Also double points will be awarded at the last GP in 2014.