WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Conservative alliances
Embassies: The Black Riders.
The embassy with The Black Riders is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 1 day 19 hours.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in Former United States
The World Census ranked nations on a variety of scales to produce an indication of how safe a country is to visit.
As a region, Former United States is ranked 10,973rd in the world for Safest.
|1.||The Neo-Christian Theocracy of Lucicar||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Submit To The Word Of The Lord”|
|2.||The Allied States of FY||Father Knows Best State||“What's yours is mine & what's mine is mine”|
|3.||The Glorious Empire of Uragarr||Father Knows Best State||“Power, Strength, Ignorance”|
|4.||The Peace and Quiet of The Silver Strand||Father Knows Best State||“Under the boardwalk”|
|5.||The Empire of Brady Grogan||Father Knows Best State||“Disregard Females, Acquire Currency ”|
|6.||The United States of Sedal||New York Times Democracy||“Pertinacia Et Gladius”|
|7.||The House of Representatives||Free-Market Paradise||“E pluribus unum”|
|8.||The Republic of Monkeyrock||Capitalist Paradise||“A Free Country ”|
|9.||The United Socialist States of Dire arms||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Faith is love taking the form of aspiration”|
|10.||The Rogue Nation of Smithwood||Anarchy||“Life, liberty, property. ”|
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The United Socialist States of Dire arms lost WA Delegate status.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: The United Socialist States of Dire arms suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: The Protectorate of The UFoC Second Fleet departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: The United Socialist States of Dire arms ejected The Protectorate of The UFoC Second Fleet from the region.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: The Emirate of Ciwurus departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: The United Socialist States of Dire arms ejected The Emirate of Ciwurus from the region.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: The United Socialist States of Dire arms password-protected the region.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: The United Socialist States of Dire arms unsuppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: The United Socialist States of Dire arms suppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: The United Socialist States of Dire arms unsuppressed some posts on the regional message board.
Former United States Regional Message Board
Post by Havican suppressed by Holy ghoul overlord 30.
Wfe=unchanged. However, this region was conquered by the Dominion Sovereign Forces of WZEU. And by officers Khronion and Ancian.
Post by Seranei suppressed by Holy ghoul overlord 30.
Just a training exercise to practice jumping! Hope y'alls have a good day :)
Post self-deleted by Balcones.
I would like to make a suggestion. As an act of aggression against the region founder; me, the region of Moeller Island's has decided to kick me from the region I created. If any of you would be willing to, say, take over the region and strip the Big Banana Bonanza republic of power, and remove/ ban him, it would be much appreciated. If he had yet to change the password, it is: ModelUN
Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
Are you looking to join an active region? Does your nation respect the rights of the individual? Do you believe that debate should be free, open, and without censorship?
Then Libertatem is the region for you!
Our military is active, participating in defensive operations on behalf of our allies and offensive actions against the enemies of freedom. Libertatem was originally founded as a democratic region dedicated to the struggle against totalitarian communism, but now we stand in defense of all regions that respect the rights of their citizens!
We are tolerant and accepting of all ideologies, but right/left libertarians, anarchists, minarchists, LGBT nations, and small-government types are especially encouraged to make Libertatem their home!
People present debates and discussions regularly on our RMB, and joining in is highly encouraged; in fact, even if you're not libertarian or pro-small government, consider dropping by to argue a point, just because it'll be some good fun. We also have a regional map and, for those using the Nationstates++ extension, a newspaper to which anyone may contribute without fear of censorship.
After just ten days of residency, you may earn your citizenship and begin playing an important role in our region's decision-making. You may run for our legislative Board, for President, be appointed to be part of the President's cabinet, or do none of those things and submit bills anyways!
Don't be shy- stop by Libertatem and introduce yourself! We're waiting for a nation like you!