WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Agricultural Sector in Former United States
World Census bean-counters on horseback guided herds of cattle to slaughter in order to determine which nations have the largest agricultural sectors.
As a region, Former United States is ranked 2,030th in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
|1.||The Constitutional Republic of Andaricus||Anarchy||“Freedom Is The Right Of All Sentient Beings”|
|2.||The Omnipotent All-Owning Empire of Dreudel||Capitalist Paradise||“Our Nation Surpasses All Others”|
|3.||The House of Representatives||Free-Market Paradise||“E pluribus unum”|
|4.||The Anarchic Paradise of Hassett||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Respect Existence or Expect Resistance”|
|5.||The Peace and Quiet of The Silver Strand||Father Knows Best State||“Under the boardwalk”|
|6.||The Allied States of FY||Father Knows Best State||“What's yours is mine & what's mine is mine”|
- : The Armed Republic of Cavillan of the region Pingry Federation proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Democratic States of Helpfull people of the region Democratic place proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Crazy Lunatic Pirates of the region The Pirates in every Ocean proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Free Land of Burtistania of the region The Primum Mobile proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Dictatorship of Defiant Demolition of the region Savage Barbaria proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Yah Mum of the region Cool Kids Table proposed constructing embassies.
- : Joziban ceased to exist.
- : Lucicar ceased to exist.
- : Peble of the region Reading area proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of SkiHockeian Planes of the region The season of mapping proposed constructing embassies.
Former United States Regional Message Board
Post by Holy ghoul overlord 30 suppressed by Dire arms.
Judgement has been passed.
Post by Brady grogan suppressed by Savin syl.
I would like to make a suggestion. As an act of aggression against the region founder; me, the region of Moeller Island's has decided to kick me from the region I created. If any of you would be willing to, say, take over the region and strip the Big Banana Bonanza republic of power, and remove/ ban him, it would be much appreciated. If he had yet to change the password, it is: ModelUN
Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
Post by Wyvern recruiter suppressed by Dire arms.
Are you looking to join an active region? Does your nation respect the rights of the individual? Do you believe that debate should be free, open, and without censorship?
Then Libertatem is the region for you!
Our military is active, participating in defensive operations on behalf of our allies and offensive actions against the enemies of freedom. Libertatem was originally founded as a democratic region dedicated to the struggle against totalitarian communism, but now we stand in defense of all regions that respect the rights of their citizens!
We are tolerant and accepting of all ideologies, but right/left libertarians, anarchists, minarchists, LGBT nations, and small-government types are especially encouraged to make Libertatem their home!
People present debates and discussions regularly on our RMB, and joining in is highly encouraged; in fact, even if you're not libertarian or pro-small government, consider dropping by to argue a point, just because it'll be some good fun. We also have a regional map and, for those using the Nationstates++ extension, a newspaper to which anyone may contribute without fear of censorship.
After just ten days of residency, you may earn your citizenship and begin playing an important role in our region's decision-making. You may run for our legislative Board, for President, be appointed to be part of the President's cabinet, or do none of those things and submit bills anyways!
Don't be shy- stop by Libertatem and introduce yourself! We're waiting for a nation like you!
Region seems to have died...
I guess that's why we're the Former United States...
Haha I guess so!