WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Conservative alliances
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Developed in Former United States
The World Census compiles a "Human Development Index" by measuring citizens' average life expectancy, education, and income.
As a region, Former United States is ranked 4,271st in the world for Most Developed.
|1.||The Allied States of FY||Father Knows Best State||“What's yours is mine & what's mine is mine”|
|2.||The Peace and Quiet of The Silver Strand||Father Knows Best State||“Under the boardwalk”|
|3.||The Constitutional Republic of Andaricus||Anarchy||“Freedom Is The Right Of All Sentient Beings”|
|4.||The Commonwealth of Joziban||Anarchy||“In War And Peace We Shall Overcome”|
|5.||The House of Representatives||Free-Market Paradise||“E pluribus unum”|
|6.||The Omnipotent All-Owning Empire of Dreudel||Capitalist Paradise||“Our Nation Surpasses All Others”|
|7.||The Anarchic Paradise of Hassett||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Respect Existence or Expect Resistance”|
|8.||The Neo-Christian Theocracy of Lucicar||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Submit To The Word Of The Lord”|
- : The Republic of Peble of the region Reading area proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of SkiHockeian Planes of the region The Season of Mapping proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Allied States of Kissinger-Monroe of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The House Ironoak of New Kraken of the region Commonwealth of Diverse Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Riccobenia of the region The United States of the People proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Big Fat Big grinning Orc of New Jermany of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Most Holy Catholic State of Oasaes of the region The united dominion proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Community of -Mr Money- of the region Mr Money Headquarters proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Colony of Leppikanian Embassy Program of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United States of Sedal ceased to exist.
Former United States Regional Message Board
Post by Holy ghoul overlord 30 suppressed by Dire arms.
Judgement has been passed.
Post by Brady grogan suppressed by Savin syl.
I would like to suggest that everyone go and endorse our WA delegate, Gimme Your Stuff. It will give him a better ability to represent us in the WA if he has more endorsements from the region.
Gimme your stuff
I would like to make a suggestion. As an act of aggression against the region founder; me, the region of Moeller Island's has decided to kick me from the region I created. If any of you would be willing to, say, take over the region and strip the Big Banana Bonanza republic of power, and remove/ ban him, it would be much appreciated. If he had yet to change the password, it is: ModelUN
Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
Post by Wyvern recruiter suppressed by Dire arms.
Are you looking to join an active region? Does your nation respect the rights of the individual? Do you believe that debate should be free, open, and without censorship?
Then Libertatem is the region for you!
Our military is active, participating in defensive operations on behalf of our allies and offensive actions against the enemies of freedom. Libertatem was originally founded as a democratic region dedicated to the struggle against totalitarian communism, but now we stand in defense of all regions that respect the rights of their citizens!
We are tolerant and accepting of all ideologies, but right/left libertarians, anarchists, minarchists, LGBT nations, and small-government types are especially encouraged to make Libertatem their home!
People present debates and discussions regularly on our RMB, and joining in is highly encouraged; in fact, even if you're not libertarian or pro-small government, consider dropping by to argue a point, just because it'll be some good fun. We also have a regional map and, for those using the Nationstates++ extension, a newspaper to which anyone may contribute without fear of censorship.
After just ten days of residency, you may earn your citizenship and begin playing an important role in our region's decision-making. You may run for our legislative Board, for President, be appointed to be part of the President's cabinet, or do none of those things and submit bills anyways!
Don't be shy- stop by Libertatem and introduce yourself! We're waiting for a nation like you!
Region seems to have died...
I guess that's why we're the Former United States...