WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Estate of Lordly Caliber
Today's World Census Report
The Most Compassionate Citizens in Flavian Amphitheatre
Exhaustive World Census tests involving kittens revealed the following nations to be the most compassionate.
As a region, Flavian Amphitheatre is ranked 18,750th in the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
|1.||The Free Land of Mameluke Empire||New York Times Democracy||“Allah, is Great!”|
|2.||The Incorporated States of Empire Rocket||Capitalizt||“To Unite all People within our Nation”|
|3.||The Estate of Lordly Caliber||Anarchy||“http://s15.invisionfree.com/Flavian_Amphitheatre ”|
|4.||The Trashy Tabloids of Utter Rubbish||Corporate Police State||“The Royal Family are Really Space Aliens”|
|5.||The FreeState of Coldrisk||Left-Leaning College State||“Throw away your fear of Failing”|
|6.||The Grand Duchy Duchy Dutch of Le Duche||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Where the great shall not be constrained by the small”|
- : The Free Land of Mameluke Empire arrived from The Adriatic Alliance.
- : The Republic of The Republic of MrHands departed this region for The Union of Industrial Powers.
- : The Republic of The Republic of MrHands arrived from Eladen.
- : The Federated Communist Paradise of Sviatoslav Union departed this region for Lazarus.
- : The Federated Communist Paradise of Sviatoslav Union arrived from Suffolk.
- : Honea path ceased to exist.
- : The FreeState of Coldrisk arrived from Osiris.
- : Honea path arrived from Balder.
- : The Nationalist Garbage Dump of Crazy Lazy departed this region for Nazi Europa.
- : The Nationalist Garbage Dump of Crazy Lazy arrived from The North Pacific.
Flavian Amphitheatre Regional Message Board
Hopefully you have had a couple of vacations in all that time!
Post by Foffy suppressed by a moderator.
Hey, Thanks for having me!
So... any plans for the weekend?
As usual, just muddling through.
Welcome back, Honea! How's life treating you? Hope you've been well in your time away.
LD good work keeping the founder account going
Welcome back, sir! I do hope all is well.
When I started playing this I wasn't even dating my wife yet. We have now been married 8 years with 2 kids. Who will be the lastan standing?
I like to think we'll always have this game. Sure, we're not as active as we once were and are bound to CTE from time to time, but we'll always come back to the place as a throwback to our younger years.