WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Estate of Lordly Caliber
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Flavian Amphitheatre
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Flavian Amphitheatre is ranked 13,857th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Community of Comdemned||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Familiarity breeds contempt... and children.”|
|2.||The Trashy Tabloids of Utter Rubbish||Corporate Police State||“The Royal Family are Really Space Aliens”|
|3.||The Grand Duchy Duchy Dutch of Le Duche||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Where the great shall not be constrained by the small”|
|4.||The Royal Republic of North Wadia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Those plebs... HA!”|
|5.||The FreeState of Coldrisk||Capitalizt||“Throw away your fear of Failing”|
|6.||The FreeState of Ambassador Coldrisk||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Ambassador from Flavian Amphitheatre”|
|7.||The Estate of Lordly Caliber||Anarchy||“http://s15.invisionfree.com/Flavian_Amphitheatre ”|
- 10 days ago: The Royal Republic of North Wadia arrived from Scandinavia.
- 34 days ago: The Forge of Orestes of the region The International League of Lemonparties proposed constructing embassies.
- 41 days ago: The Democratic Republic of The Bacon eaters of the region The Bacon Fanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- 49 days ago: The Conservative Republic of Mesothali departed this region for Realm of Unrestricted Science.
- 49 days ago: The Conservative Republic of Mesothali arrived from British Isles.
- 50 days ago: The FreeState of Ambassador Coldrisk arrived from Scarfaces.
- 52 days ago: The Confederacy of Confederate States of Mexico of the region Confederate Nations of Earth proposed constructing embassies.
- 52 days ago: Calionist departed this region for Capitalist Paradise.
- 52 days ago: Calionist arrived from Celestia.
- 57 days ago: Bumchum departed this region for Lazarus.
Flavian Amphitheatre Regional Message Board
The fact that Gali often acted as a capitalist, while Bixon acted like a Republican, and San Marzo acted like a Marxist, etc, etc, kinda makes you wonder where he actually stood on issues. Barring his slight unveiling to us a few years back the fact 7 years after the fall of Gali NS players are still remembering and discussing him makes him a legend in a way. Especially when the NS moderator came into Scarfaces and told him to read the rules and posted a link when he requested he be deleted for grieving his own region makes you wonder how large his network really was.
I still operate the memorial to the ACCEL I never could get over the disrespect Russo and our region was shown over there.
I think that if you would remove all the "memorial" regions from the game the number of regions in-game would probably shrink by ¼.
If Le Duche doesn't revive this is a sad time.
Guess who's back. Back again.
And no, this isn't an April Fool's joke (though apparently NationStates has been beset by a zombie invasion).
Welcome back LD what was the netherworld like?
There's a hospitality lounge with complimentary finger sandwiches, but the vodka was cheap swill. Not much to write home about.
Glad to be back!
4 unique players remain.
What NS history has been seen by those four.