WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Estate of Lordly Caliber
Today's World Census Report
The Most Corrupt Governments in Flavian Amphitheatre
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Flavian Amphitheatre is ranked 6,402nd in the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Trashy Tabloids of Utter Rubbish||Corporate Police State||“The Royal Family are Really Space Aliens”|
|2.||The Armed Republic of Dirty Mirror||Corporate Police State||“A Person of Lordly Caliber”|
|3.||The Incorporated Worlds of Empire Rocket||Capitalist Paradise||“To Unite all People within our Nation”|
|4.||The FreeState of Ambassador Coldrisk||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Ambassador from Flavian Amphitheatre”|
|5.||The Estate of Lordly Caliber||Anarchy||“http://s15.invisionfree.com/Flavian_Amphitheatre ”|
|6.||The FreeState of Coldrisk||Left-Leaning College State||“Throw away your fear of Failing”|
- : Le duche ceased to exist.
- : The United Communist Republics of Nuzeruma of the region Mid Atlantic Union withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Empire of Novarusia of the region Mid Atlantic Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : Mameluke empire ceased to exist.
- : The FreeState of Coldrisk arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Armed Republic of Dirty Mirror arrived from Osiris.
- : The FreeState of Ambassador Coldrisk arrived from Lazarus.
- : The FreeState of Coldrisk ceased to exist.
- : The Allied States of Kissinger-Monroe of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : Mameluke empire arrived from The Adriatic Alliance.
Flavian Amphitheatre Regional Message Board
Post by Foffy suppressed by a moderator.
Hey, Thanks for having me!
So... any plans for the weekend?
As usual, just muddling through.
Welcome back, Honea! How's life treating you? Hope you've been well in your time away.
LD good work keeping the founder account going
Welcome back, sir! I do hope all is well.
When I started playing this I wasn't even dating my wife yet. We have now been married 8 years with 2 kids. Who will be the lastan standing?
I like to think we'll always have this game. Sure, we're not as active as we once were and are bound to CTE from time to time, but we'll always come back to the place as a throwback to our younger years.
The same here only 7 years for me. Now I have a husband and two girls.
Indeed. Trying to quit NS might be like trying to kick any other habit or addiction.