WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Estate of Lordly Caliber
Today's World Census Report
The Smartest Citizens in Flavian Amphitheatre
The World Census eavesdropped on conversations in coffee shops, on campuses, and around cinemas in order to determine which nations have the most quick-witted, insightful, and knowledgeable citizens.
As a region, Flavian Amphitheatre is ranked 1,300th in the world for Smartest Citizens.
|1.||The Grand Duchy Duchy Dutch of Le Duche||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Where the great shall not be constrained by the small”|
|2.||The Incorporated States of Empire Rocket||Capitalizt||“To Unite all People within our Nation”|
|3.||The Estate of Lordly Caliber||Anarchy||“http://s15.invisionfree.com/Flavian_Amphitheatre ”|
|4.||The Free Land of Mameluke Empire||New York Times Democracy||“Allah, is Great!”|
|5.||The Trashy Tabloids of Utter Rubbish||Corporate Police State||“The Royal Family are Really Space Aliens”|
- : Coldrisk ceased to exist.
- : The Allied States of Kissinger-Monroe of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Free Land of Mameluke Empire arrived from The Adriatic Alliance.
- : The Republic of The Republic of MrHands departed this region for The Union of Industrial Powers.
- : The Republic of The Republic of MrHands arrived from Eladen.
- : The Federated Communist Paradise of Sviatoslav Union departed this region for Lazarus.
- : The Federated Communist Paradise of Sviatoslav Union arrived from Suffolk.
- : Honea path ceased to exist.
- : Coldrisk arrived from Osiris.
- : Honea path arrived from Balder.
Flavian Amphitheatre Regional Message Board
Post by Foffy suppressed by a moderator.
Hey, Thanks for having me!
So... any plans for the weekend?
As usual, just muddling through.
Welcome back, Honea! How's life treating you? Hope you've been well in your time away.
LD good work keeping the founder account going
Welcome back, sir! I do hope all is well.
When I started playing this I wasn't even dating my wife yet. We have now been married 8 years with 2 kids. Who will be the lastan standing?
I like to think we'll always have this game. Sure, we're not as active as we once were and are bound to CTE from time to time, but we'll always come back to the place as a throwback to our younger years.
The same here only 7 years for me. Now I have a husband and two girls.
Indeed. Trying to quit NS might be like trying to kick any other habit or addiction.