WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Estate of Lordly Caliber
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in Flavian Amphitheatre
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, Flavian Amphitheatre is ranked 16,875th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The Dictatorship of Vegetarianismm||Psychotic Dictatorship||“The most peaceful dictatorship in the world”|
|2.||The Trashy Tabloids of Utter Rubbish||Corporate Police State||“The Royal Family are Really Space Aliens”|
|3.||The Armed Republic of Dirty Mirror||Corporate Police State||“A Person of Lordly Caliber”|
|4.||The FreeState of Ambassador Coldrisk||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Ambassador from Flavian Amphitheatre”|
|5.||The Estate of Lordly Caliber||Anarchy||“http://s15.invisionfree.com/Flavian_Amphitheatre ”|
|6.||The FreeState of Coldrisk||Left-Leaning College State||“Throw away your fear of Failing”|
|7.||The Grand Duchy Duchy Dutch of Le Duche||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Where the great shall not be constrained by the small”|
- 4 days ago: The Armed Republic of Beachiesoo departed this region for The Alliance of Dictators.
- 4 days ago: The Armed Republic of Beachiesoo arrived from Lazarus.
- 9 days ago: The Confederacy of The Southern Orranian Provinces departed this region for Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
- 9 days ago: The Confederacy of The Southern Orranian Provinces arrived from The ghosts of old nations.
- 15 days ago: Yoru ozakastol ceased to exist.
- 15 days ago: The Dictatorship of Vegetarianismm arrived from Tomahawk Creek.
- 22 days ago: Ukrainyia ceased to exist.
- 22 days ago: Noaahpolis ceased to exist.
- 25 days ago: The Chess Federation of Siburria of the region CRIMSONDAWN proposed constructing embassies.
- 31 days ago: The Kingdom of Copperstone of the region Forged proposed constructing embassies.
Flavian Amphitheatre Regional Message Board
Where do you attend school, Rubbish?
I went to St. John's University in New York; ever heard of it?
Yes I have. I went to Northwestern for my BA, and my MLIS and PhD in Library and Information Science from Dominican. I'm currently working on my MBA in Management at Northwestern. I seem to have become a perpetual student in addition to working in the Library field.
That's a lot of education.
Wow, good for you!
What a small world; my career coach led Northwestern's athletic marketing efforts for a decade, and now she works for the NCAA. Do you go to any Wildcats games?
That is a small world. I am/was a supporter of women's athletics and attended many of their home games. I mostly participated in club or intramural basketball, volleyball, lacrosse and archery. That was when I had the time away from my school work. I started there when I was 16.
New Dumb and Dumber coming soon; who's gonna go see it?
I wouldn't waste my money on it. Another thing, sequels usually are hollow continuations of the original.
Coldrisk just went CTE; hope you'll rejoin us soon.
I'm back. Sorry guys.
Honea Path and Condemned :(