WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: The American Indian Confederacy, The Sovereign Socialist States, Democratic Canada, The Hill, Caledonia, New France, Kanonhstaton, Niagara falls, Guatemala City, Mexcaltitlan, Eurasia, The Internationale, The NationStates Holocaust Memorial, Suomi, Antifa, Taoism, and 2 others.White Genocide Memorial, and The MT Army.
First Nations contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Drug Use in First Nations
World Census experts sampled many cakes of dubious content to determine which nations' citizens consume the most recreational drugs.
As a region, First Nations is ranked 5,767th in the world for Highest Drug Use.
|1.||The Native Territories of Darken Wood||Corrupt Dictatorship||“May the white man never forget he treads on stolen land”|
|2.||The People's Republic of Armed Americans||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“NATIVE AMERICAN LANDS”|
|3.||The RDC nation of The Six Nations Tribes||Democratic Socialists||“Sovereignty, Self Determination, Socialism!”|
|4.||The Great Empire of New American Union||Father Knows Best State||“One People, One Nation, One Leader”|
- 7 days ago: The Maoist Hammerist of Revolutionary Tao of the region Communist China proposed constructing embassies.
- 18 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 27 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 33 days ago: The Native Territories of Darken Wood arrived from Balder.
- 34 days ago: The Native Territories of Darken Wood ceased to exist.
- 35 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 37 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The New Femina Fascist Empire and First Nations.
- 42 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of The Inuit Nation departed this region for Warzone Sandbox.
- 46 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of The Inuit Nation arrived from The Kingdom Of The United Kingdom.
- 46 days ago: The Republic of China-_- of the region Chinese Taipei proposed constructing embassies.
First Nations Regional Message Board
NO THANKS NO GIVING: MI'KMAQ CALL FOR ACTIONS OCT 18TH #INDIGENIZE
Oh yeah. Looks like the racists are being given a 'Columbus Day' to remember in White Mens Burden.
The Mohawk Warriors have retaliated to the violent RCMP crackdown with tear gas and pepper spray.
The RCMP came in full military gear (with Snipers and Assault Rifles) to confront what was initially a group of senior citizens from the Mi'kmac community.
They came asking for violence.
We should have little faith in Harper's Government to defuse this situation. Deescalation is needed, but I am sure the Government response will further the rift.
The protests were originally designated to stand against Fracking, to protect Canada's water for us and our future generations. This is in addition to the fact that this land is supposed to be protected by native Treaty Rights in the first place.
Local supporters from Six Nations gather to shut down Highway 6 near Ohsweken in #Solidarity with #Elsipogtog. Keep checking @tworowtimes on Twitter for updates from our reporters on the ground at the police barricade of Elsipogtog (Photos by David Langer)
NationStates' exposition of left-wing regions has returned for 2013! The more regions we have participating the better - so put together a presentation for your region, and dive into a discussion with leftists from across nationstates.
Take a look at the thread for all the info:
"I abhor the term Native American. It is a generic government term used to describe all the indigenous prisoners of the United States. These are the American Samoans, the Micronesians, the Aleuts, the original Hawaiians, and the erroneously termed Eskimos, who are actually Upiks and Inupiats. And, of course, the American Indian. I prefer the term American Indian because I know its origins . . . As an added distinction the American Indian is the only ethnic group in the United States with the American before our ethnicity . . . We were enslaved as American Indians, we were colonized as American Indians, and we will gain our freedom as American Indians, and then we will call ourselves any damn thing we choose." - Russell Means
The Tragedy of Wounded Knee (The Ghost Dance)
Central Oklahoma Black/Red Alliance remembers a People's History:
Bobby Onco, a Kiowa member of the American Indian Movement (AIM), holding up his rifle. This photo was taken after a cease-fire agreement between AIM forces and federal goons at Wounded Knee, Pine Ridge Reservation, South Dakota. March 9, 1973.
Bobby died this morning, 31 January 2014. He will be missed.
A Tribe Called Red - Sisters ft Northern Voice
Tribe's first music video. Anyone who doesn't know "A Tribe Called Red" they're indigenous Canadian music mixed with techno, the majority of their music is about national liberation and Native sovereignty.