WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: The American Indian Confederacy, The Sovereign Socialist States, Democratic Canada, The Hill, Caledonia, New France, Niagara falls, Eurasia, The NationStates Holocaust Memorial, Antifa, Taoism, White Genocide Memorial, and The MT Army.
First Nations contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in First Nations
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, First Nations is ranked 15,999th in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Nomadic Peoples of The Taken Lands||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The greatest of injustices.”|
|2.||The Confederacy of The Haudenosaunee||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Ohémton Karihwatehkwen”|
|3.||The First Nations Peoples of The Six Nations Tribes||Democratic Socialists||“Sovereignty, Self Determination, Socialism!”|
|4.||The Great Empire of New American Union||Father Knows Best State||“One People, One Nation, One Leader”|
- 4 days ago: The Kingdom of Oshtraya of the region FANTASIA proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Confederacy of The Haudenosaunee arrived from The West Pacific.
- 21 days ago: The Federal Republic of The State of Wisconsin of the region Free State of Wisconsin proposed constructing embassies.
- 33 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Puyallup of the region Union of North American First Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 33 days ago: The Best Korea-chan of North Korea-chan of the region Union of North American First Nations withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 34 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Puyallup of the region Union of North American First Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 34 days ago: The Empire of Japanese Shogunate departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 34 days ago: The Empire of Japanese Shogunate arrived from The FRA.
- 78 days ago: The First Nations Warrior of Darken Wood departed this region for New France.
- 81 days ago: The Federation of Mushet of the region The American Indian Confederacy cancelled the closure of its embassy in First Nations.
First Nations Regional Message Board
Custer County is American Indians’ Ferguson:
Since Monday night, my mind keeps going back to the tragic death of Mah-hi-vist “Red Bird” Goodblanket, a tribal citizen of the Cheyenne-Arapaho Tribes of Oklahoma, who met his young and untimely death under similar circumstances of Michael Brown. He was killed by Custer County law enforcement four days before Christmas last year.
12 Native Americans Who Are Making A Difference:
These Native Americans are standing up to represent their heritage and their culture.
Tribal council member pleads guilty to charges:
A former Chippewa Cree tribal council member pleaded guilty Monday to embezzlement, tax evasion and other federal charges as part of a wide-ranging investigation into corruption within the northern Montana tribe.
House Approves Bill to Give Apache Lands to Foreign Corporation:
On December 4th, the House passed the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) which included a provision to transfer 2,400 acres of Apache ancestral and ceremonial lands to a foreign mining company.
Congressman’s Native American remark causes outcry:
U.S. Rep. Paul Gosar’s reference to American Indians as “wards of the federal government” has struck a harsh chord with tribal members and legal experts in the days following a discussion about a controversial Arizona land deal that would make way for the country’s largest copper mine.
57 Affiliated Tribes of Northwest Indians Urge Senate to Nix Sacred Land Giveaway:
More than 70 tribal nations have urged the U.S. Senate to defeat or remove a section of the 2015 National Defense Authorization Act that would transfer a part of the publicly-owned Tonto National Forest that is sacred to the San Carlos Apache Tribe to a giant international corporation for a massive, environmentally devastating copper mine.
The Colonization and Deforestation of America:
FOUR BILLS PASS OUT OF SENATE INDIAN AFFAIRS COMMITTEE:
This past Wednesday, the U.S. Committee on Indian Affairs passed four bills with bipartisan support that seek to improve to American Indian and Alaska Native lives.
Greetings Comrads! I am new here.
Canadian government pushing First Nations to give up land rights for oil and gas profits:
Harper government organized private meetings between oil firms and Indigenous chiefs to try and gain support for oil and gas pipelines and other investments located on their lands, documents reveal