WA Delegate (non-executive): The Panopticon of Eggerhexe (elected )
Founder: The Confederacy of Vargr Corsairs
Embassies: Discordia, Serenity, Stargate, The House at Pooh Corner, Kerbin, Babylon 5, The Doctor Who Universe, Ivory Tower, U R N, The New Study Group, Avadam Inn, Federation of Planets Headquarters, and Turkic Union.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in Firefly
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, Firefly is ranked 11,880th in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The Confederacy of Vargr Corsairs||Corporate Bordello||“If we can smell our leader's fear we need a new leader”|
|2.||The Goram Drunken Jayne Worship of The Mudders of Canton||Anarchy||“The Hero of Canton, the man they call Jayne”|
|3.||The Shiny Matriarchy of Lady Kaylee Frye||Mother Knows Best State||“Shiny”|
|4.||The This Land of Pretty Floral Bonnet||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.”|
|5.||The Armed Republic of Xlanar 2||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Because I can”|
|6.||The Rogue Nation of This Ship Is A Sandfly||Left-Leaning College State||“Sand where there should be no sand”|
|7.||The Empire of New Scarra||Father Knows Best State||“Because We Can”|
|8.||The Kingdom of Velarian||Democratic Socialists||“Alone until the end.”|
|9.||The Holy Land of Zombie Hunting Otaku Ninja Survivalists||Authoritarian Democracy||“Servo Is Bardus Simplex”|
|10.||The Panopticon of Eggerhexe||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Dong ma?”|
- : The Holy Empire of Dobbs of the region Ebola Quarantine Zone proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Rogue Nation of This Ship Is A Sandfly arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Flying Fortress of B17 departed this region for Federation of Planets Headquarters.
- : The Floating Fortresses of The 21 Hot Air Balloonists departed this region for Federation of Planets Headquarters.
- : The Long and Winding Road of SkodaTruck Drivers departed this region for Federation of Planets Headquarters.
- : The Visit The Beech Beach House of TAO the Wanderer departed this region for Fire Nation.
- : The Happy Rolling Wanderer of Stone Circle Aviators departed this region for Federation of Planets Headquarters.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for Fire Nation.
- : The Fascist Roman Empire of Jern-Ulv of the region Laotis proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Happy Bears of Bearistotle and Hebert departed this region for The House at Pooh Corner.
Firefly Regional Message Board
My Dad has several working radios from the 20's and 30's. One originally coast $600 during the Depression. So pretty. :)
I think that XP was the best OS based on my experience and usage.
STRAWBERRIES!!! <3 *hugs Bearsie*
~munches on a muffin~
~munches on Strawberries ~
~munches on strawberry muffin~
*floats off into the sunset*
Thanks for hosting us!
[OOC]There's a lamp radio in my house that still works - just not for a long time[/OOC]
All communications from my lush forest-moon is handled by a Kubuntu Linux. Unless we're mistaken Linux Mint using Gnome as it's Windows Manager and we have had negative experiences with that in the past.