WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Confederacy of Vargr Corsairs
Infection Rate: 97.5% (96.80 billion infected, 2.52 billion survivors)
Infection Status: 50.7 Catastrophic
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Manufacturing Sector in Firefly
As a region, Firefly is ranked 938th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Confederacy of Vargr Corsairs||Corporate Bordello||“If we can smell our leader's fear we need a new leader”|
|2.||The Empire of New Scarra||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Because We Can”|
|3.||The Empire of Mancx||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“A little bit of pain never hurt anybody”|
|4.||The Incorporated States of Lemony Lemmings||Capitalist Paradise||“Now with more lemon flavor”|
|5.||The Goram Drunken Jayne Worship of The Mudders of Canton||Anarchy||“The Hero of Canton, the man they call Jayne”|
|6.||The Shiny Matriarchy of Lady Kaylee Frye||Mother Knows Best State||“Shiny”|
|7.||The Armed Republic of Xlanar 2||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Because I can”|
|8.||The Community of Lunar Veil||New York Times Democracy||“Moon dribbles honey upon the lips of lunatics...”|
|9.||The Holy Empire of No Sense Atoll||Father Knows Best State||“What does this button do?”|
|10.||The This Land of Pretty Floral Bonnet||Left-Leaning College State||“I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.”|
Regional Poll • Embassy with The Doctor Who Universe
Voting opened 21 hours ago and will close in 9 days. Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
Last poll: “Embassy with Babylon 4.”
- 13 hours ago: The Confederacy of Vargr Corsairs password-protected the region.
- 13 hours ago: The Holy Empire of No Sense Atoll arrived from The North Pacific.
- 14 hours ago: The Incorporated States of Lemony Lemmings arrived from The North Pacific.
- 21 hours ago: The Confederacy of Vargr Corsairs created a new regional poll: "Embassy with The Doctor Who Universe".
- 5 days ago: The Free Land of The Captain-Less Ship departed this region for Kittens Sanctuary.
- 5 days ago: The Overly Ripe Crew of A ship of fools departed this region for Kittens Sanctuary.
- 5 days ago: The Trick or Treaters of Bearistotle and Hebert departed this region for Kittens Sanctuary.
- 5 days ago: The Queendom of Zombie Kitten departed this region for The House at Pooh Corner.
- 6 days ago: The Pooh - Trick or Treat of Nisse departed this region for The House at Pooh Corner.
- 6 days ago: The Overly Ripe Crew of A ship of fools arrived from The House at Pooh Corner.
Firefly Regional Message Board
Aw shoo, I missed a visit from the The Queendom of Zombie Kitten. In any case, we wouldn't have had anything to give them while trick-or-treating anyway, as our little hideout is a Halloween-free zone.
Oh, and welcome to The Community of Lunar Veil. The flag doesn't ring any bells here but that's probably just our shoddy memory.
Is it impossible to put tags in a poll?
Yes, it's impossible. You could try it yourself if you were delegate. I'll have to change the regional settings back to executive power for the delegate. I think Lunar Veil was here when the now deceased Fruity Oat was delegate, so 5 or more years ago. We refounded in 2010.
I arrive here sometime in 2010, but don't remember. :(
I'll be closing the airlock for the duration of the apocalypse.
And the two new nations are mine.
Good job, Captain. Let the Zombies eat vacuum.
I will join the research for the cure, since my nation is enormous, maybe that will speed things up.
Once you develop cure missiles drop them on the largest nations. It should take about 2 hours after you start researching a cure.
I too am developing a cure