WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Confederacy of Vargr Corsairs
Embassies: Serenity, Discordia, Stargate, The House at Pooh Corner, The Darwin Allied Republics, Ivory Tower, Yerfilag, U R N, Jupiter Society, Babylon 4, The Doctor Who Universe, The New Study Group, The United Federation of Planets, The Waters of Lethe, and The Pretty Good Region.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in Firefly
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, Firefly is ranked 16,809th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The United Republic of Disfigured Union||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Even after death our shadow still bends”|
|2.||The Lush forest-moon of The Asylum Manager||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Meow!”|
|3.||The Holy Land of Zombie Hunting Otaku Ninja Survivalists||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Servo Is Bardus Simplex”|
|4.||The Panopticon of Eggerhexe||Father Knows Best State||“Dong ma?”|
|5.||The Shiny Matriarchy of Lady Kaylee Frye||Mother Knows Best State||“Shiny”|
|6.||The Empire of New Scarra||Father Knows Best State||“Because We Can”|
|7.||The Goram Drunken Jayne Worship of The Mudders of Canton||Anarchy||“The Hero of Canton, the man they call Jayne”|
|8.||The This Land of Pretty Floral Bonnet||Left-Leaning College State||“I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.”|
|9.||The Armed Republic of Xlanar 2||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Because I can”|
|10.||The Empire of Mancx||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“A little bit of pain never hurt anybody”|
Regional Poll • Embasst with DamnLoL.
Voting opened 5 days ago and will close in 4 days. Open to all native nations. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- 12 hours ago: The Armed Republic of SEAL Team 2 of the region The Darwin Allied Republics cancelled the closure of its embassy in Firefly.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: The Soviet Ozoiland of Vandoosa Funf of the region The Darwin Allied Republics ordered the closure of its embassy in Firefly.
- 5 days ago: The Confederacy of Vargr Corsairs created a new regional poll: "Embasst with DamnLoL.".
- 5 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Tracker of the region DamnLoL proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The International Terrorists of The Rising Phoenix Society departed this region for The Pretty Good Region.
- 7 days ago: The International Terrorists of The Rising Phoenix Society arrived from The House at Pooh Corner.
- 13 days ago: The Happy Holiday Hosts of Bearistotle and Hebert departed this region for Gay.
- 13 days ago: The Happy Holiday Hosts of Bearistotle and Hebert arrived from The House at Pooh Corner.
- 17 days ago: The Enlightened Minarchist State of Saralis departed this region for Zionist Alliance.
- 18 days ago: The Confederacy of Vargr Corsairs altered the region's flag.
Firefly Regional Message Board
What, no Lobster Thermidor aux crevettes with a Mornay sauce, garnished with truffle pâté, brandy and a fried egg on top, and Spam?
What, no Belgian waffles? Curses! ;)
Nobody dares avoid me here! :)
Leaves a lovely stack of Belgian waffles for The Lush forest-moon of The Asylum Manager.
STRAWBERRIES!!! <3 <3 <3
See, that's the problem becoming a brownc(o)at this late. 'The Signal' quit whilst we were still catching up on their older podcasts. Whilst listening to said podcast we heard an ad there was a podcast about 'Dollhouse', but the url they aired lead to an RSS containing posts up to S2E4. Googling we found two other podcasts about 'Dollhouse': Echo Victor Sierra and one by Sofa Dogs. So, does anyone here know which one of those three is the 'The Signal' of 'Dollhouse'? Another bugger is the fact that qmx's limited Firefly things that were brand new when they were aired on 'The Signal' are now totally and utterly sold out.
*thanks The Utter Serenity of The Queendom of Myself for offering them Belgian waffles, our favourite.*
We were also already aware of our lush forest moon harbouring the most beautiful environment in the Verse.
Message from DamnLoL.
We are a role-playing region seeking like minded regions. the players here are new and need good examples of such UCR's. We currently have no off site forum nor do we have a delegate(the position is open). Anyone that wishes to be delegate is welcome to come here. I created the region to offer some of the players in The West Pacific to have a place to release those energies. Your region is a welcome avenue for such things. Any of your natives are most welcome to have their puppets or mains here. We have no set theme as of yet, but that may change in the future. We, at this time, have no desire to enter the 'politics'(raid/defend) and should be considered neutral.
I don't know. I'll watch their RMB for a bit before making up my mind.
I'm not sure if they know what the "gameplayer" label means (invader-defender). I'm also not certain if gameplayers know what the "gameplayer" label should actually mean (someone who plays the game). ;>)
Rather ambiguous, isn't it, but I don't think that it means the raider/defender dynamic of the game.