WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Confederacy of Vargr Corsairs
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Firefly
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Firefly is ranked 1,725th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Lush forest-moon of The Asylum Manager||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Meow!”|
|2.||The Empire of Mancx||Father Knows Best State||“A little bit of pain never hurt anybody”|
|3.||The United Republic of Disfigured Union||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Even after death our shadow still bends”|
|4.||The Confederacy of Vargr Corsairs||Corporate Bordello||“If we can smell our leader's fear we need a new leader”|
|5.||The Republic of Trogo||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“My feet are cold”|
|6.||The Holy Land of Zombie Hunting Otaku Ninja Survivalists||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Servo Is Bardus Simplex”|
|7.||The Armed Republic of Xlanar 2||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Because I can”|
|8.||The Free Land of Ybriese||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Me asua mahdollisuus.”|
|9.||The Nomadic Peoples of Jylkar||New York Times Democracy||“A wanderer is never lost”|
|10.||The Shiny Matriarchy of Lady Kaylee Frye||Mother Knows Best State||“Shiny”|
- 3 days 17 hours ago: The Holy Armed Republic of Zerconus ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: The Holy Land of Zombie Hunting Otaku Ninja Survivalists arrived from Lazarus.
- 11 days ago: The United Republic of Disfigured Union arrived from Balder.
- 15 days ago: The Happy Herders of Bearistotle and Hebert departed this region for Merry Christmas.
- 15 days ago: The Happy Herders of Bearistotle and Hebert arrived from Philosophy 115.
- 28 days ago: The United Republic of Disfigured Union ceased to exist.
- 32 days ago: Embassy established between Firefly and U R N.
- 35 days ago: The Armed Republic of Paledonn of the region U R N agreed to construct embassies.
- 35 days ago: The Confederacy of Vargr Corsairs proposed constructing embassies with U R N.
- 37 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Nexus I and Firefly.
Firefly Regional Message Board
Not really a fan of blueberries either.
We've done a bit of research concerning Browncoats. Looks like the Browncoat group that once existed on our moon has disbanded and gone off-line. A neighbouring moon, one with which we share large portions of our language, is all but. On a stroll through tv-listings we also discovered a station airing 'Almost Human'. However, said station dubs everything they air in French and, which is not language we are very familiar with.
Also, what, no national religion can ever gain a foothold on our moon and yet we are not least devout in this region?
TAM you're in Quebec?
I'm Back ......Bitches!!! :P
I'm awaiting Almost Human to come out on DVD. Should be soon.
They had it free on Fox.com while it was on, maybe it still is accessible there.
Nope. There are only the last 5 episodes up. I'd rather get the DVD. I can watch it anytime then. *nods*
@The Confederacy of Vargr Corsairs: Whatever gave you that idea?
You mentioned local broadcasts dubbed in French and that's the first thing that occurred to me.
We also mentioned another celestial body (read: nation IRL) nearby which language is very similar to ours (and no, that is not English) and Québec is far less likely.