WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Rogue Nation of Flibbleites
Regional Power: Moderate
Final Fantasy contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in Final Fantasy
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, Final Fantasy is ranked 13,201st in the world for Largest Public Sector.
|1.||The Rogue Nation of Flibbleites||Moralistic Democracy||“Fithos Lusec Wecos Vinosec”|
|2.||The Knuckle Dragging Cavemen of G l o g||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Glog Mad!”|
|3.||The CAG of Destructor Bunnies||Father Knows Best State||“CAG!”|
- 9 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 19 days ago: The Sultanate of Pritsapidoulas ceased to exist.
- 33 days ago: The Federation of Iced Souls departed this region for That Place Over There.
- 33 days ago: The Federation of Iced Souls arrived from Monkey Island.
- 55 days ago: The Colony of Tifa-Lockhart ceased to exist.
- 73 days ago: Pritsapidoulas arrived from The East Pacific.
- 81 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Flibbleites lost WA Delegate status.
- 82 days ago: The Republic of Trinitry departed this region for Albion.
- 85 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Flibbleites became regional WA Delegate.
- 85 days ago: The Republic of Trinitry arrived from Europeia.
Final Fantasy Regional Message Board
Sorry Flib, gotta go. There's mischief afoot and I want to take part in it. :D
Is this place active?
About as active as a region populated primarily by a mod's puppets can be.
I am saddened by the apparent dearth of FF themed regions. I sought Midgar, Kalm, the Gold Saucer, Nibelheim, Spira, Luca, Bevelle, Zanarkand, Balamb, Trabia, Ivalice, Dalmasca, all with no luck. :( But I am pleased to find that I could resuscitate my ancient nation!
ALL HAIL LORD KEFKA PALAZZO!
Who wants to taste my new pasta recipe? =)