WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Rogue Nation of Flibbleites
Regional Power: Moderate
Final Fantasy contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pacifist in Final Fantasy
Nations ranked highly pursue diplomatic solutions rather than military ones in the international arena, have small or nonexistent militaries, and peace-loving citizens.
As a region, Final Fantasy is ranked 16,216th in the world for Most Pacifist.
|1.||The CAG of Destructor Bunnies||Father Knows Best State||“CAG!”|
|2.||The Knuckle Dragging Cavemen of G l o g||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Glog Mad!”|
|3.||The Rogue Nation of Flibbleites||Authoritarian Democracy||“Fithos Lusec Wecos Vinosec”|
- : The Great Almighty Holy Empire of The Democratic Empire of Dirt of the region The Dirt Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Capitalist Haven of Dillville of the region Dill Country proposed constructing embassies.
- : William empire of the region Coalition of Free Democratic States proposed constructing embassies.
- : Barometria departed this region for Monte Carlo.
- : Barometria arrived from United antarctic union.
- : Barometria departed this region for United antarctic union.
- : Barometria arrived from Unity.
- : Honey badger dont care of the region The purge withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : Honey badger dont care of the region The purge proposed constructing embassies.
- : Kertajaya of the region The purge withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
Final Fantasy Regional Message Board
Sorry Flib, gotta go. There's mischief afoot and I want to take part in it. :D
Is this place active?
About as active as a region populated primarily by a mod's puppets can be.
I am saddened by the apparent dearth of FF themed regions. I sought Midgar, Kalm, the Gold Saucer, Nibelheim, Spira, Luca, Bevelle, Zanarkand, Balamb, Trabia, Ivalice, Dalmasca, all with no luck. :( But I am pleased to find that I could resuscitate my ancient nation!
ALL HAIL LORD KEFKA PALAZZO!
Who wants to taste my new pasta recipe? =)