WA Delegate: None.
Final Fantasy contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Final Fantasy
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Final Fantasy is ranked 11,812th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The CAG of Destructor Bunnies||Father Knows Best State||“CAG!”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Enleuneces||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We're Going To See the Castle”|
|3.||The Knuckle Dragging Cavemen of G l o g||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Glog Mad!”|
|4.||The Republic of Deepingdale||Corporate Bordello||“Hatred for none”|
- : The Kingdom of Enleuneces arrived from Osiris.
- : The Republic of Deepingdale arrived from Enoch.
- : The Country Roads of Lysandrion departed this region for The Pleiades.
- : The Country Roads of Lysandrion arrived from That Place Over There.
- : Nalgett ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Reublica of the region Ulvenwald proposed constructing embassies.
- : Regional Founder The Rogue Nation of Flibbleites ceased to exist.
- : Canadia 0821 of the region CFMS proposed constructing embassies.
- : Nalgett arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The United Socialist States of Europe and Oceania of the region New Utopian World withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
Final Fantasy Regional Message Board
hello, i am a proud ff fan
in my opinion all games r gr8, but if you ask me
ff3, ff6, ff7, and ff12 r gr8r. just a lil
proud to be here tho thx