WA Delegate: None.
Final Fantasy contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in Final Fantasy
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed to the unknowable will of animal-based spirit gods.
As a region, Final Fantasy is ranked 17,746th in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Protectorate of Nalgett||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The world is veiled in darkness...”|
|2.||The Knuckle Dragging Cavemen of G l o g||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Glog Mad!”|
|3.||The CAG of Destructor Bunnies||Father Knows Best State||“CAG!”|
- : Regional Founder The Rogue Nation of Flibbleites ceased to exist.
- : The Rogue Nation of Canadia 0821 of the region CFMS proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Protectorate of Nalgett arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The United Socialist States of Europe and Oceania of the region New Utopian World withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The United Socialist States of Europe and Oceania of the region New Utopian World proposed constructing embassies.
- : Tifa-lockhart ceased to exist.
- : The Allied States of New Yevon departed this region for 10000 Islands.
- : The Allied States of New Yevon arrived from The Pacific.
- : Shin-ra electric power company ceased to exist.
- : The Throne of Holy Eucharist of the region USSSO Empire proposed constructing embassies.
Final Fantasy Regional Message Board
Is this place active?
About as active as a region populated primarily by a mod's puppets can be.
I am saddened by the apparent dearth of FF themed regions. I sought Midgar, Kalm, the Gold Saucer, Nibelheim, Spira, Luca, Bevelle, Zanarkand, Balamb, Trabia, Ivalice, Dalmasca, all with no luck. :( But I am pleased to find that I could resuscitate my ancient nation!
ALL HAIL LORD KEFKA PALAZZO!
Who wants to taste my new pasta recipe? =)
Hey, great to be back!
hello, i am a proud ff fan
in my opinion all games r gr8, but if you ask me
ff3, ff6, ff7, and ff12 r gr8r. just a lil
proud to be here tho thx