WA Delegate: None.
Final Fantasy contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in Final Fantasy
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, Final Fantasy is ranked 1,778th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The Knuckle Dragging Cavemen of G l o g||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Glog Mad!”|
|2.||The CAG of Destructor Bunnies||Father Knows Best State||“CAG!”|
- : The Loneliness 'Round the Fields of Lysandrion departed this region for The Pleiades.
- : The Loneliness 'Round the Fields of Lysandrion arrived from That Place Over There.
- : Nalgett ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Reublica of the region Ulvenwald proposed constructing embassies.
- : Regional Founder The Rogue Nation of Flibbleites ceased to exist.
- : Canadia 0821 of the region CFMS proposed constructing embassies.
- : Nalgett arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The United Socialist States of Europe and Oceania of the region New Utopian World withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The United Socialist States of Europe and Oceania of the region New Utopian World proposed constructing embassies.
- : Tifa-lockhart ceased to exist.
Final Fantasy Regional Message Board
Is this place active?
About as active as a region populated primarily by a mod's puppets can be.
I am saddened by the apparent dearth of FF themed regions. I sought Midgar, Kalm, the Gold Saucer, Nibelheim, Spira, Luca, Bevelle, Zanarkand, Balamb, Trabia, Ivalice, Dalmasca, all with no luck. :( But I am pleased to find that I could resuscitate my ancient nation!
ALL HAIL LORD KEFKA PALAZZO!
Who wants to taste my new pasta recipe? =)
Hey, great to be back!
hello, i am a proud ff fan
in my opinion all games r gr8, but if you ask me
ff3, ff6, ff7, and ff12 r gr8r. just a lil
proud to be here tho thx