WA Delegate: None.
Fidelia contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Fidelia
Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.
As a region, Fidelia is ranked 16,758th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Shifting Sands of Sedgistan 3||Corporate Bordello||“If you're gonna shoot, shoot. Don't talk. ”|
|2.||The Allied States of Aambeibossie||Democratic Socialists||“We need not think alike to love alike.”|
- 38 days ago: The Collegium of Arranta ceased to exist.
- 142 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Faruran ceased to exist.
- 282 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Hotel quebec and Fidelia.
- 285 days ago: The Betrayed Hero of BobMoran10 of the region Hotel quebec ordered the closure of its embassy in Fidelia.
- 335 days ago: Wipe out departed this region for San Francisco Bay Area.
- 1 year 4 days ago: Wipe out arrived from Balder.
- 1 year 14 days ago: The Surfers of Wipe Out ceased to exist.
- 1 year 52 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Aspen Republic and Fidelia.
- 1 year 56 days ago: Marmotia of the region The Black Aspen Republic ordered the closure of its embassy in Fidelia.
- 1 year 127 days ago: Wipe out arrived from Balder.
Fidelia Regional Message Board
I remember when there was 600 nations in Fidelia...
I remember also. I'm sorry for letting things go to pot. Still love you all <3 Kobold
Aww yeah, I dug it up. my bad for letting it go :)
The FRA contacted us recently (two days ago), in case any of you see this and are interested.
What did they contact you about?
The Colony of Lemurian Diplomats wrote to me about sending a questionnaire. Later, The Wonderful Land of Lemurian Islands sent us that 'what can the FRA do for you' questionnaire. That's it.
Just the two of us...