WA Delegate: None.
Fidelia contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cultured in Fidelia
After spending many tedious hours in coffee shops and concert halls, World Census experts have found the following nations to be the most cultured.
As a region, Fidelia is ranked 1,986th in the world for Most Cultured.
|1.||The Collegium of Arranta||New York Times Democracy||“Spend most of your time in study.”|
|2.||The Shifting Sands of Sedgistan 3||Corporate Bordello||“If you're gonna shoot, shoot. Don't talk. ”|
|3.||The Allied States of Aambeibossie||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We need not think alike to love alike.”|
- 90 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Faruran ceased to exist.
- 231 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Hotel quebec and Fidelia.
- 234 days ago: The Betrayed Hero of BobMoran10 of the region Hotel quebec ordered the closure of its embassy in Fidelia.
- 284 days ago: Wipe out departed this region for San Francisco Bay Area.
- 317 days ago: Wipe out arrived from Balder.
- 328 days ago: The Surfers of Wipe Out ceased to exist.
- 1 year 1 day ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Aspen Republic and Fidelia.
- 1 year 4 days ago: Marmotia of the region The Black Aspen Republic ordered the closure of its embassy in Fidelia.
- 1 year 76 days ago: Wipe out arrived from Balder.
- 1 year 76 days ago: The Surfers of Wipe Out ceased to exist.
Fidelia Regional Message Board
Not really. Basically everyone is gone.
I remember when there was 600 nations in Fidelia...
I remember also. I'm sorry for letting things go to pot. Still love you all <3 Kobold
Aww yeah, I dug it up. my bad for letting it go :)
The FRA contacted us recently (two days ago), in case any of you see this and are interested.
What did they contact you about?
The Colony of Lemurian Diplomats wrote to me about sending a questionnaire. Later, The Wonderful Land of Lemurian Islands sent us that 'what can the FRA do for you' questionnaire. That's it.