WA Delegate: None.
Fidelia contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Fidelia
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Fidelia is ranked 14,245th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Allied States of Aambeibossie||Democratic Socialists||“We need not think alike to love alike.”|
|2.||The Shifting Sands of Sedgistan 3||Corporate Bordello||“If you're gonna shoot, shoot. Don't talk. ”|
- 9 days ago: The Collegium of Arranta ceased to exist.
- 112 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Faruran ceased to exist.
- 253 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Hotel quebec and Fidelia.
- 256 days ago: The Betrayed Hero of BobMoran10 of the region Hotel quebec ordered the closure of its embassy in Fidelia.
- 306 days ago: Wipe out departed this region for San Francisco Bay Area.
- 340 days ago: Wipe out arrived from Balder.
- 350 days ago: The Surfers of Wipe Out ceased to exist.
- 1 year 23 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Aspen Republic and Fidelia.
- 1 year 26 days ago: Marmotia of the region The Black Aspen Republic ordered the closure of its embassy in Fidelia.
- 1 year 98 days ago: Wipe out arrived from Balder.
Fidelia Regional Message Board
Not really. Basically everyone is gone.
I remember when there was 600 nations in Fidelia...
I remember also. I'm sorry for letting things go to pot. Still love you all <3 Kobold
Aww yeah, I dug it up. my bad for letting it go :)
The FRA contacted us recently (two days ago), in case any of you see this and are interested.
What did they contact you about?
The Colony of Lemurian Diplomats wrote to me about sending a questionnaire. Later, The Wonderful Land of Lemurian Islands sent us that 'what can the FRA do for you' questionnaire. That's it.