WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Holy Empire of Nuevo Blluedevil
Today's World Census Report
The Shortest Average Lifespan in Federation of Nations
Citizens of nations ranked highly tend to die earlier, whether from poor health, crime, accident, or government encouragement.
As a region, Federation of Nations is ranked 14,574th in the world for Shortest Average Lifespan.
|1.||The Vaudeville Troope of Tap-Dancing Badgers||Corporate Police State||“Another City, Another Opening, Another Show”|
|2.||The Incorporated States of Anchor Of Courage||Father Knows Best State||“This Motto Space Is For Sale”|
|3.||The Holy Empire of Nuevo Blluedevil||Father Knows Best State||“Lead a man to politics, but you can't make him think”|
|4.||The Theocracy of Fellenwort||Father Knows Best State||“Break dancing is for god”|
|5.||The Grand Union of FORTTICONDEROGA||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Semper Vigilans ”|
- 3 days 23 hours ago: The Republic of Mimasad ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Riders and Federation of Nations.
- 11 days ago: The Free Land of National lupus departed this region for The Republic Nations.
- 11 days ago: The Free Land of National lupus arrived from The East Pacific.
- 14 days ago: The Holy Empire of Nuevo Blluedevil ordered the closure of embassies between Federation of Nations and The Black Riders.
- 14 days ago: The Holy Empire of Nuevo Blluedevil removed the tag "Recruiter Friendly".
- 14 days ago: The Holy Empire of Nuevo Blluedevil removed the tag "Puppet Storage".
- 24 days ago: The Jingoistic States of Bob Moran38 departed this region for Nugut.
- 27 days ago: Embassy established between Federation of Nations and The Black Riders.
- 28 days ago: The Holy Empire of Nuevo Blluedevil proposed constructing embassies with Royal Federation of Nations.
Federation of Nations Regional Message Board
The region has a new flag to wave around. Take pride in the Federation of Nations!
Could you please complete the process by cnceling the Embassy with TBR and get rid of the tags: Puppet Storage and Recruiter Friendly.
Done and done.
Now we need an WA delegate. Anyone interested in the position?
Since currently I'm the only WA member I can do it again
You do need an Endo to regain the Delegacy.
I am barred from the WA. Wish there was an appeal process to get back in since it's been like two years.
That's easy to correct. Make a new email account, go to a friend's house or a library and create an new nation using the new email and apply there for the WA. The new email and IP addie will get you by the game checks. Been doing that for over 10 years. I didn't play well with others back then.