WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Nuevo blluedevil
Embassies: Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
Federation of Nations contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in Federation of Nations
World Census experts polled citizens from nations worldwide to determine which seemed to be the most religious.
As a region, Federation of Nations is ranked 15,181st in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The Vaudeville Troope of Tap-Dancing Badgers||Corporate Police State||“Another City, Another Opening, Another Show”|
|2.||The Theocracy of Fellenwort||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Break dancing is for god”|
- : The Ms Paint of Vernafer of the region Glorious Nations of Iwaku cancelled the closure of its embassy in Federation of Nations.
- : Lady kaede of the region Glorious Nations of Iwaku ordered the closure of its embassy in Federation of Nations.
- : Fortticonderoga tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- : Albrook of the region Glorious Nations of Iwaku cancelled the closure of its embassy in Federation of Nations.
- : Albrook of the region Glorious Nations of Iwaku ordered the closure of its embassy in Federation of Nations.
- : The Grand Union of FORTTICONDEROGA ceased to exist.
- : The The Unorganized Order of Schzeski Plotzkov departed this region for Nugut.
- : Embassy established between Federation of Nations and Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Black Riders and Federation of Nations.
- : The Oppressive Dominion of Tarchestonia departed this region for The Shadowlands.
Federation of Nations Regional Message Board
I am here!
Who said anything about invading?
YOU AAARE EVERYBODY!
22 minutes ago: The Oppressive Dominion of Tarchestonia arrived from The Realms of Cyrodiil.
YAY! Chedder! hewwo!
Welcome Soldiers of Iwaku. Hopefully this will be a short operation.
YAY! Was that all the sleepers?
As far as I know. We'll stay another two days so that I can set the WFE back to what it was. I tried, but lost an hour's work on it. :(
eeeep! It takes that long to fix?
Getting everything in and the links to work, without exceeding the WFE length restrictions takes time and playing about.
Looks like we're done here. On to the next project.