WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Nuevo blluedevil
Embassies: Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
Federation of Nations contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Happiest Citizens in Federation of Nations
A recent survey attempted to measure the average happiness of citizens in various nations. These results should be treated with caution, however, as results tend to fluctuate from day to day.
As a region, Federation of Nations is ranked 13,928th in the world for Happiest Citizens.
|1.||The Theocracy of Fellenwort||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Break dancing is for god”|
|2.||The Vaudeville Troope of Tap-Dancing Badgers||Corporate Police State||“Another City, Another Opening, Another Show”|
- : Fortticonderoga tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- : Albrook of the region Glorious Nations of Iwaku cancelled the closure of its embassy in Federation of Nations.
- : Albrook of the region Glorious Nations of Iwaku ordered the closure of its embassy in Federation of Nations.
- : The Grand Union of FORTTICONDEROGA ceased to exist.
- : The The Unorganized Order of Schzeski Plotzkov departed this region for Nugut.
- : Embassy established between Federation of Nations and Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Black Riders and Federation of Nations.
- : The Oppressive Dominion of Tarchestonia departed this region for The Shadowlands.
- : Hentai and ecchi departed this region for The Shadowlands.
- : The Vaudeville Troope of Tap-Dancing Badgers lost WA Delegate status.
Federation of Nations Regional Message Board
I am here!
Who said anything about invading?
YOU AAARE EVERYBODY!
22 minutes ago: The Oppressive Dominion of Tarchestonia arrived from The Realms of Cyrodiil.
YAY! Chedder! hewwo!
Welcome Soldiers of Iwaku. Hopefully this will be a short operation.
YAY! Was that all the sleepers?
As far as I know. We'll stay another two days so that I can set the WFE back to what it was. I tried, but lost an hour's work on it. :(
eeeep! It takes that long to fix?
Getting everything in and the links to work, without exceeding the WFE length restrictions takes time and playing about.
Looks like we're done here. On to the next project.