WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Holy Empire of Nuevo Blluedevil
Embassies: Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
Federation of Nations contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Federation of Nations
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Federation of Nations is ranked 5,092nd in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Theocracy of Fellenwort||Father Knows Best State||“Break dancing is for god”|
|2.||The Vaudeville Troope of Tap-Dancing Badgers||Corporate Police State||“Another City, Another Opening, Another Show”|
- 4 days ago: The Alternate Phantasmagoria of Albrook of the region Glorious Nations of Iwaku cancelled the closure of its embassy in Federation of Nations.
- 5 days ago: The Alternate Phantasmagoria of Albrook of the region Glorious Nations of Iwaku ordered the closure of its embassy in Federation of Nations.
- 104 days ago: The Grand Union of FORTTICONDEROGA ceased to exist.
- 155 days ago: The Holy Red Protectorate of Schzeski Plotzkov departed this region for Nugut.
- 169 days ago: Embassy established between Federation of Nations and Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
- 170 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Riders and Federation of Nations.
- 170 days ago: The Oppressive Dominion of Tarchestonia departed this region for The Shadowlands.
- 170 days ago: Hentai and ecchi departed this region for The Shadowlands.
- 171 days ago: The Vaudeville Troope of Tap-Dancing Badgers lost WA Delegate status.
- 171 days ago: The Vaudeville Troope of Tap-Dancing Badgers updated the World Factbook entry.
Federation of Nations Regional Message Board
I am here!
Who said anything about invading?
YOU AAARE EVERYBODY!
22 minutes ago: The Oppressive Dominion of Tarchestonia arrived from The Realms of Cyrodiil.
YAY! Chedder! hewwo!
Welcome Soldiers of Iwaku. Hopefully this will be a short operation.
YAY! Was that all the sleepers?
As far as I know. We'll stay another two days so that I can set the WFE back to what it was. I tried, but lost an hour's work on it. :(
eeeep! It takes that long to fix?
Getting everything in and the links to work, without exceeding the WFE length restrictions takes time and playing about.
Looks like we're done here. On to the next project.