WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Cloud of Interstellar Dust
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in Fata Morgana
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, Fata Morgana is ranked 2,963rd in the world for Largest Public Sector.
|1.||The Community of Pie Eaters||Father Knows Best State||“Marriage is an adventure, like going to war.”|
|2.||The Federal Republic of Palaemon||New York Times Democracy||“In misericordia pax”|
|3.||The Matriarchy of Chanarya||New York Times Democracy||“Don't Worry, Be Happy”|
|4.||The Community of Voodoo Priests||Left-wing Utopia||“Let's give Pat Robertson pins and needles”|
|5.||The Community of Voodoo Priestesses||Left-wing Utopia||“Let's give Pat Robertson pins and needles”|
|6.||The Cloud of Interstellar Dust||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Living is abnormal.”|
|7.||The Commonwealth of Wilhelm Scream||Corrupt Dictatorship||“The scream you never knew you heard!”|
|8.||The Adventurous Exploit of The Cave of Ali Baba||Psychotic Dictatorship||“As my whimsy takes me”|
|9.||The Nomadic Peoples of Fata Morgana||Anarchy||“Shimmer”|
|10.||The Cave of The Whimsical Oracle||Corporate Bordello||“Clear as dishwater”|
- 6 days ago: The Cloud of Interstellar Dust rejected Teutonic States's request for regional embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Republic of Fata Morgana Lake ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Diogen of the region Teutonic States proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 days ago: The Community of Voodoo Priestesses arrived from The Pacific.
- 9 days ago: The Community of Voodoo Priests arrived from The North Pacific.
- 25 days ago: The Illusion of A Fata Morgana ceased to exist.
- 29 days ago: The Commonwealth of Wilhelm Scream arrived from The Pacific.
- 41 days ago: The Seywat of Sezyu departed this region for Circle of Badularity.
- 54 days ago: The Adventurous Exploit of The Cave of Ali Baba arrived from Lazarus.
- 54 days ago: A fata morgana arrived from Balder.
Fata Morgana Regional Message Board
Lovely regional flag! It makes me dreamy.
*big grin* I'm so glad you like it! I had fun coming up with it. I'm honored you're using it :)
I have drafted another issue, 'Last Orders, Please.'
Check it out in the Got Issues? forum and post feedback if you're interested.
Are many nations vanishing into dust, or is this just part of my dream? Or my nightmare? *sob*
It's the nature of fata morganas.
Unpredictable, flighty, they come and go and reappear.
Antidotes to all nightmares are beautiful night images:
Infection Rate: 94.4% (24.10 billion infected, 1.43 billion survivors)
Infection Status: 91.5 Catastrophic
Will the region fall to the zombies!? Woe is us.
Good morning, total zombie apocalypse.
Terrible zombies infection, and terrible, terrible outlook.
While researching a cure, all researchers eaten by zombies.
Hello Voodoo Priestesses and Priests. Enjoy Fata Morgana. If ever zombies lurch about here again, we now have certified experts to consult.
See you again some time perhaps, Fata Morgana Lake!