WA Delegate: None.
Far Left Union contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in Far Left Union
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, Far Left Union is ranked 5,789th in the world for Largest Public Sector.
|1.||The Far Left Utopia of Xeltrin||Left-wing Utopia||“ (╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻) [desk is capitalism]”|
|2.||The Far Left Leaning of Eileen Far Left||Left-wing Utopia||“Come On Eileen!”|
- 19 days ago: The Incorporated States of Wubikaz ceased to exist.
- 27 days ago: The Khaos Konfederacy of Rexzich City of the region Communist International cancelled the closure of its embassy in Far Left Union.
- 27 days ago: The Republic of Marolias1 of the region Communist International ordered the closure of its embassy in Far Left Union.
- 44 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Revolutionary Vietnam and Far Left Union.
- 45 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Valex departed this region for Anarchy.
- 45 days ago: The Far Left Utopia of Xeltrin arrived from Anarchy.
- 46 days ago: The Allied States of Kinysyl departed this region for Nugut.
- 47 days ago: The Allied States of Kinysyl lost WA Delegate status.
- 47 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Bevarus departed this region for Nugut.
- 47 days ago: The Allied States of Kinysyl replaced The realm of no return 14 as WA Delegate.
Far Left Union Regional Message Board
Hey, a$$holes. If you are going to raid, do it on a real region, not one with FVCKING TWO nations
We don't discriminate when picking targets.
"Into the battle rode the following riders:"
Srsly? I picked this region up when it's defender's nation was deleted for inactivity. There was literally not a single nation in the region, and in the daily census report it said: "ex-nation"
Two non-WA Delegate nations, ooh, scary. You courageous knights, lel. I don't care about you guys taking it over, but can you cancel the closure of embassies? That would be lovely