WA Delegate: The Republic of The Akasha Colony (elected 1 year 350 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Dedicated Public Healthcare in Facebook Nations
The following nations have the most extensive public healthcare facilities.
As a region, Facebook Nations is ranked 197th in the world for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
|1.||The Anarcho-Syndacalist Commune of Czechanada||Left-wing Utopia||“Compassion, Freedom, and Progress”|
|2.||The United Communist Regions of The Azerothian Union||Corrupt Dictatorship||“For Chairman and Union!”|
|3.||The Space Commune of The Second Brotherhood of Planets||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Imagine all the people... Living life in peace.”|
|4.||The Housemates of Great Houses of Xie||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The art of war is of vital importance to the state”|
|5.||The Most Serene and Holy Empire of Estruia||Corporate Police State||“Primum non nocere”|
|6.||The Colony of IshCong||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Here We Stand”|
|7.||The Republic of Greater Caprica||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Tradition, Liberty, Honour”|
|8.||The Republic of The Akasha Colony||Left-Leaning College State||“True Freedom for All Men”|
|9.||The Imperial Dominion of Amigosa||Corporate Police State||“Bow down”|
|10.||The Psychic Type's territory of SquareDisc City||Left-Leaning College State||“Prediction is better than cure.”|
- 2 days 10 hours ago: The Kingdom of Buccane arrived from The South Pacific.
- 6 days ago: The Confederacy of Confederate States 0f America arrived from Lazarus.
- 8 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 days ago: The Republic of Eintei ceased to exist.
- 16 days ago: The Most Serene and Holy Empire of Estruia arrived from NeoConfederate States of America.
- 18 days ago: The Constitutional Republic of The Stonewall Federation arrived from Lazarus.
- 23 days ago: The Republic of Neo Carthage arrived from Military Realism Voting.
- 25 days ago: The Confederacy of Eihaeli ceased to exist.
- 33 days ago: The Protectorate of Finnish Bothnian Gulf States ceased to exist.
- 34 days ago: The Legal Fiction of Midgar and Junon arrived from Osiris.
Facebook Nations Regional Message Board
And that's how you bait Devan xD
Shush, you. We all love Devan here.
^_^ Am better than Craprica.
We certainly do. *Blush*
But yeah Rwanda and "heh" don't go together. Unless it involves Rwandan comedians.
Everyone loves me! :D
Lawls. The top 5 nations are all locked at 80 civil rights. Can never maintain a higher number then that in civil rights for some reason :/
That's because 80 is a sensible number. Too many "freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government" leads to various health issues, like drug overdose, frostbite/infections/wounds from people frolicking about naked in less-than-ideal environments, higher risk of traffic accidents from speeding (on motorcycles, in cars, on buses etc.), and obesity, among other issues. Some government regulation is necessary, but society and the people as a whole should have say as to what regulation is necessary and what should be attributed to "common sense." Personal Freedom is paramount, but so is Public Health.
Very true. I had achieved a 92 Civil rights stat before as Caprica but then I got bombarded with silly nonsensical issues like that. Which brought down to 70-something. :(
But now I'm back up to 80.
I couldn't help but chuckle at this Elite: Dangerous news at the mention of "Player-driven interdiction. Players can now interdict NPC ships, pulling them out of faster-than-light travel back into normal space along with the player."
Reminds me of the good ol' days of Nations RP.
Nothin' quite gets one's dander up like a nice thick band of FTLi.