WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of The Akasha Colony (elected 104 days ago)
Founder: The United States of Seismic doings
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in facebook nations
As a region, facebook nations is ranked 220th in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|1.||The Colony of IshCong||Benevolent Dictatorship||“But it was *a* beginning...”|
|2.||The Imperial Dominion of Amigosa||Corporate Police State||“Bow down”|
|3.||The Space Commune of The Second Brotherhood of Planets||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Imagine all the people... Living life in peace.”|
|4.||The Nomadic Peoples of Agua del Feugo||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Non nobis solum”|
|5.||The Housemates of Great Houses of Xie||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The art of war is of vital importance to the state”|
|6.||The Psychic Type's territory of SquareDisc City||Left-Leaning College State||“Prediction is better than cure.”|
|7.||The Empire of Neroth Sig Centrian||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Strength Through Unity”|
|8.||The Colony of Redemption-America||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“E Pluribus Unum”|
|9.||The Grand Union of Paros Ka||Father Knows Best State||“Hail the State, Forever”|
|10.||The Republic of United States 0f America||Left-Leaning College State||“United We Stand, Divided We Fall ”|
- 11 days ago: The Colony of Redemption-America arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 11 days ago: The Grand Union of Paros Ka arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 11 days ago: The Republic of Neo Carthage arrived from Lazarus.
- 12 days ago: The Republic of United States 0f America arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 12 days ago: The Colonial Republic of Greater Caprica arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 12 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Agua del Feugo arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 15 days ago: Midgar and junon ceased to exist.
- 24 days ago: The Republic of Neo Carthage ceased to exist.
- 41 days ago: The Confederacy of VKontakte departed this region for Lubyanka.
- 43 days ago: Midgar and junon arrived from Balder.
Facebook nations Regional Message Board
Hey. And heh, you reminded me I'd let this nation CTE. That's what I get for not checking my email very often. I need to set up a proper mail program like Thunderbird or something, the webmail is rubbish.
It's been another week of RMB inactivity. How's everyone?
Mostly still living in squalor and poverty. Access to clean water and sufficient foodstuffs is still critically short for a ton of the 7.2 billion of us, not to mention things like basic human rights, proper medical care, and education. The good news is that we're living in one of the most peaceful eras....ever, standards of living are rising globally, and that punk bastard Mr. Smallpox that kept harassing everyone in the neighborhood has been, ah, convinced to relocate...permanently.
Aye. Much of the world is still in dire straights. An yet there are those who try to clean its filth.
An example I've come across recently is this one: http://www.shofco.org/
Well the Laptev Axis died of inactivity. Sigh.
I thought you just meant no one had posted in days/weeks/months, but wow, the entire region is gone.
I think Peter was just like "Sod it." Then he ejected everyone and disbanded the region.
Sure seems like it.