WA Delegate: The Republic of The Akasha Colony (elected 1 year 346 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Insurance Industry in Facebook Nations
As a region, Facebook Nations is ranked 2,113th in the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
|1.||The Imperial Dominion of Amigosa||Corporate Police State||“Bow down”|
|2.||The Colony of IshCong||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Here We Stand”|
|3.||The Most Serene and Holy Empire of Estruia||Corporate Police State||“Primum non nocere”|
|4.||The Nomadic Peoples of Agua del Feugo||Corporate Police State||“Non nobis solum”|
|5.||The Empire of Neroth Sig Centrian||Corporate Police State||“Strength Through Unity”|
|6.||The Imperium of Man remnant of New Empire of Japan||Corporate Police State||“Rokko Ichiu”|
|7.||The Psychic Type's territory of SquareDisc City||Left-Leaning College State||“Prediction is better than cure.”|
|8.||The National Syndicalist Empire of Frankia||Father Knows Best State||“Gone to Frankia”|
|9.||The Housemates of Great Houses of Xie||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The art of war is of vital importance to the state”|
|10.||The Colony of Redemption-America||Compulsory Consumerist State||“E Pluribus Unum”|
- 2 days 16 hours ago: The Confederacy of Confederate States 0f America arrived from Lazarus.
- 4 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Republic of Eintei ceased to exist.
- 12 days ago: The Most Serene and Holy Empire of Estruia arrived from NeoConfederate States of America.
- 14 days ago: The Constitutional Republic of The Stonewall Federation arrived from Lazarus.
- 19 days ago: The Republic of Neo Carthage arrived from Military Realism Voting.
- 21 days ago: The Confederacy of Eihaeli ceased to exist.
- 29 days ago: The Protectorate of Finnish Bothnian Gulf States ceased to exist.
- 30 days ago: The Legal Fiction of Midgar and Junon arrived from Osiris.
- 32 days ago: The Borderlands of Continental Antarctica arrived from The East Pacific.
Facebook Nations Regional Message Board
Heh I read "we haven't had a Rwanda incident in two decades!"
Yes, Genocide is hilarious. /sarcasm
And that's how you bait Devan xD
Shush, you. We all love Devan here.
^_^ Am better than Craprica.
We certainly do. *Blush*
But yeah Rwanda and "heh" don't go together. Unless it involves Rwandan comedians.
Everyone loves me! :D
Lawls. The top 5 nations are all locked at 80 civil rights. Can never maintain a higher number then that in civil rights for some reason :/
That's because 80 is a sensible number. Too many "freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government" leads to various health issues, like drug overdose, frostbite/infections/wounds from people frolicking about naked in less-than-ideal environments, higher risk of traffic accidents from speeding (on motorcycles, in cars, on buses etc.), and obesity, among other issues. Some government regulation is necessary, but society and the people as a whole should have say as to what regulation is necessary and what should be attributed to "common sense." Personal Freedom is paramount, but so is Public Health.
Very true. I had achieved a 92 Civil rights stat before as Caprica but then I got bombarded with silly nonsensical issues like that. Which brought down to 70-something. :(
But now I'm back up to 80.