WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of The Akasha Colony (elected )
Founder: The United States of Seismic doings
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Subsidized Industry in facebook nations
Nations ranked highly spend the most on developing and supporting industry, a practice known as 'corporate welfare.'
As a region, facebook nations is ranked 3,131st in the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
|1.||The Colonial Republic of Greater Caprica||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Tradition, Liberty, Honour”|
|2.||The United Communist Regions of The Azerothian Union||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For Chairman and Union!”|
|3.||The Colony of IshCong||Father Knows Best State||“Screaming defiance with the last breath!”|
|4.||The Interstellar Republic of The Second Brotherhood of Planets||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Imagine all the people... Living life in peace.”|
|5.||The Housemates of Great Houses of Xie||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The art of war is of vital importance to the state”|
|6.||The Most Serene and Holy Empire of Estruia||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Primum non nocere”|
|7.||The Republic of United States 0f America||Civil Rights Lovefest||“United We Stand, Divided We Fall ”|
|8.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Imperial Esplanade||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Urbem Lucem”|
|9.||The Colony of Redemption-America||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“E Pluribus Unum”|
|10.||The Republic of The Akasha Colony||Civil Rights Lovefest||“True Freedom for All Men”|
- : The Theocracy of Taziristan of the region The Western Isles withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The OH MY GOD YOU ARE FEATURED of Congratulations on being Featured departed this region for North Atlantic kingdoms.
- : The Colony of The RV departed this region for North Atlantic kingdoms.
- : The Vast Expanse of Imperial Nalydya arrived from Balder.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of The Wandering Warden arrived from Atlantis.
- : The Corrupt Aristocrats of Senetika of the region The Republic of Libertatum proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Theocracy of Taziristan of the region The Western Isles proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federal Republic of Mabuhay Land of the region The Mabuhay Region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Shiny Golden Sneks of SHINY GOLDEN MICIES of the region The Fangirl and Fanboy Army proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Badlands Beyond The Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
Facebook nations Regional Message Board
Quick, we all have to be on our best behaviour today!
At any rate:
"12 hours ago: The Second Brotherhood of Planets was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector."
HUZZAH! HUZZAH! My efforts have finally paid off!
Is there such a thing?
I'm not sure what I did, but my arms manufacturing industry and defense forces apparently both turned into sad trombone sounds that aren't even in the top half of the region. Come on Starfleet, get it together...
Congratulations on being featured my friends! How are you all?
Hows everybody doing? Just passing through
It's been a pleasure to be here guys. See ya next time!
Hope the inside jokes didn't trouble your inhabitants.
Safe travels, folks!
Light's Everlasting Glory
The great victory of Atkane, Mistress of Light, over the forces of darkness in the Verse that was has been been celebrated by Frankians from the core systems to backwaters of the Great Dread King's domain. Burnt offerings can been heard screaming every pyre; the smell of acrid smoke and roasted flesh fills the nostrils. Temple wine, usually reserved for the Disciples themselves, are today distributed to believer and unbeliever alike with reckless abandon. Feasting, much drinking of hard drink, and traditional dances can be seen in areas designated for the celebrations of the festivities.
On Neustria itself, the statue of the Goddess herself emanates from this day's light as though the Goddess herself had descended to watch as her children danced, played, and sang her sacred hymns. Music, love, and laughter are felt by one and all while metics find themselves included in much of the activities that they are excluded in year round. On this day, even a Frankian foreman is likely to address one of his metic staff as "Brother". A reversal of roles sees master serving servant, and the opening of the palaces of the mighty to the less fortunate in Frankian society. It is a day of great merriment, and little thought is given for the morrow's hangover.