WA Delegate: The Decrepit Senators of President Pro Tempore (elected 12 days ago)
Evil contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in Evil
As a region, Evil is ranked 16,630th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The Republic of Doctorian||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Bite the snake”|
|2.||The Decrepit Senators of President Pro Tempore||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Signed, Robert C. Byrd, President Pro Tempore”|
- 12 days ago: The Decrepit Senators of President Pro Tempore became regional WA Delegate.
- 13 days ago: The Republic of Doctorian arrived from Axis Dictatorship.
- 18 days ago: The Decrepit Senators of President Pro Tempore lost WA Delegate status.
- 19 days ago: The Republic of Doctorian departed this region for Axis Dictatorship.
- 43 days ago: Embassy established between Evil and The League of Aggressive Gentlemen.
- 46 days ago: The Decrepit Senators of President Pro Tempore agreed to construct embassies with The League of Aggressive Gentlemen.
- 47 days ago: The Jingoistic States of Goldfinger of the region The League of Aggressive Gentlemen proposed constructing embassies.
- 50 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The League of Aggressive Gentlemen and Evil.
- 99 days ago: The Dominion of Sacraq ceased to exist.
- 140 days ago: The Newly Formed Reich of Tangorda of the region New tangorda proposed constructing embassies.
Evil Regional Message Board
Troops. We are done here
Pull out to Stargate
I'll be entering vacation mode for a few weeks. not that anyone can get in, seeing as nobody knows the password including me.
Hey guys, if you would like... I can help you rebuild your region (in terms of having a delegate again and such). I sent the PW to Pro tempore.
and we're back. for our protection I have changed the password.
It's a pleasure to see the raiders gone :)
The (current) President Pro Tempore has died.... and while I did not have as much of a connection to this President Pro Tempore, it is a sad day nonetheless
After having been gone a week, It's nice to see the place still standing....not that anyone cares.
It certainly is rather lifeless. Looking back I see it's been over two years since I last posted anything on the message board. I suppose I have a bit of stubborn pride about being a part of one of the oldest regions on the site, and desperately wish to see it survive. Perhaps we should open up the region? After all, I found it simply by randomly entering it into the regional search feature.
I just don't have it in me to go through another invasion.
Really I'm just here to save the regional name from being gobbled up by the first 15 year old who notices that there isn't a region named "Evil"
Perhaps, though even then it could still have the potential to once again become a world power. As of now, it appears as though it will exist as a virtually unknown entity of three mostly inactive nations.