WA Delegate: None.
Evil is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Evil
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Evil is ranked 272nd in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Decrepit Senators of President Pro Tempore||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Signed, Robert C. Byrd, President Pro Tempore”|
- 2 days 19 hours ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 16 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 79 days ago: The Adorable Cuteness of Vandoosa of the region Glorious Nations of Iwaku proposed constructing embassies.
- 79 days ago: The Mighty All-Consuming Empire of EverywhereAndNowhere of the region Death and Destruction Inc proposed constructing embassies.
- 109 days ago: The Decrepit Senators of President Pro Tempore lost WA Delegate status.
- 110 days ago: The Republic of Doctorian departed this region for Axis Dictatorship.
- 121 days ago: The Wealthy Greater Empire of Corrupted Corporations of the region The United Empire of Corruption proposed constructing embassies.
- 141 days ago: The Decrepit Senators of President Pro Tempore became regional WA Delegate.
- 142 days ago: The Republic of Doctorian arrived from Axis Dictatorship.
- 147 days ago: The Decrepit Senators of President Pro Tempore lost WA Delegate status.
Evil Regional Message Board
Troops. We are done here
Pull out to Stargate
I'll be entering vacation mode for a few weeks. not that anyone can get in, seeing as nobody knows the password including me.
Hey guys, if you would like... I can help you rebuild your region (in terms of having a delegate again and such). I sent the PW to Pro tempore.
and we're back. for our protection I have changed the password.
It's a pleasure to see the raiders gone :)
The (current) President Pro Tempore has died.... and while I did not have as much of a connection to this President Pro Tempore, it is a sad day nonetheless
After having been gone a week, It's nice to see the place still standing....not that anyone cares.
It certainly is rather lifeless. Looking back I see it's been over two years since I last posted anything on the message board. I suppose I have a bit of stubborn pride about being a part of one of the oldest regions on the site, and desperately wish to see it survive. Perhaps we should open up the region? After all, I found it simply by randomly entering it into the regional search feature.
I just don't have it in me to go through another invasion.
Really I'm just here to save the regional name from being gobbled up by the first 15 year old who notices that there isn't a region named "Evil"
Perhaps, though even then it could still have the potential to once again become a world power. As of now, it appears as though it will exist as a virtually unknown entity of three mostly inactive nations.