WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Laissez Faireholm.
Regional Power: Moderate
Eutopia contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in Eutopia
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, Eutopia is ranked 16,495th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The Colony of Haylusch||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“There is hope in truth”|
|2.||The Republic of West Bratenahl||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Walk, Don't Run”|
|3.||The Confederacy of Linne Weg||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Can't we all just get along?”|
- 29 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 73 days ago: New grand babylonia of the region League of confederated states proposed constructing embassies.
- 128 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Hotel quebec and Eutopia.
- 131 days ago: The Betrayed Hero of BobMoran10 of the region Hotel quebec ordered the closure of its embassy in Eutopia.
- 149 days ago: The Representative of The_Governor_General ceased to exist.
- 149 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Federation of Nations and Eutopia.
- 153 days ago: The Principality of Bob Moran32 of the region Federation of Nations ordered the closure of its embassy in Eutopia.
- 276 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The wallydaeger peninsula and Eutopia.
- 342 days ago: Angoldir of the region The semi euclidean powers proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 44 days ago: The Grand Dormitory of UCLA Sproul Hall ceased to exist.
Eutopia Regional Message Board
Thanks to the folks from 10000 Islands. I have banned or ejected and banned the invaders that sought to take over this region. You are welcome to stay, but you can now go if duty calls.
Hahahaha look at all those fendas
Thanks again to he visitors who endorsed me. Three raiders have been ejected and banned.
Second time's the charm.
One girnia gone, another girnia in. We are everywhere! >=D
We seem to be visited by raiders more often that we used to. Would the residents like me to install a password?
This sounds like a good idea
Password installed. If you want to temporarily move your nation somewhere else, please note it down before you leave. If you forget, send me a telegram.
I would also like to ask for further support to The Grand Dormitory of UCLA Sproul Hall and ask the nations of Eutopia to do so by endorsing our WA delegate.
I have accepted 3 embassy requests. If anyone objects, please let me know and I will close them.