WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Colony of Galliant Toes
Embassies: Guardian Network.
Ether contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Nicest Citizens in Ether
World Census sociology experts studied citizens from various nations to determine which seemed most friendly and concerned for others.
As a region, Ether is ranked 16,301st in the world for Nicest Citizens.
|1.||The Last One of DP||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“DP”|
|2.||The Ethereal Exiles of Claraoculos||New York Times Democracy||“Burning Like Fire”|
|3.||The Colony of Galliant Toes||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“All is well.”|
|4.||The Stainless Steel of Ss||Corporate Police State||“Stainless”|
- 20 days ago: The Modern Akatsuki Sphere of Paradox Penumbra departed this region for Philippine Wing Islands.
- 20 days ago: The Modern Akatsuki Sphere of Paradox Penumbra arrived from Osiris.
- 32 days ago: The Republic of Tyr IV of the region Bellatrixia proposed constructing embassies.
- 135 days ago: The Republic of Foreign-Commonwealth Banking Corporation departed this region for Politics.
- 135 days ago: The Republic of Foreign-Commonwealth Banking Corporation arrived from Dresden.
- 172 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Tiamat and Ether.
- 236 days ago: The Republic of Taragorm ceased to exist.
- 264 days ago: Taragorm arrived from Osiris.
- 266 days ago: Mouth full of water departed this region for The Land of Kings and Emperors.
- 266 days ago: Mouth full of water arrived from Land of the rising sun.
Ether Regional Message Board
Now that we are no longer at the start of the update cycle can we please have control back?
Good Luck! And I hope you're well Claraoculos.
Doin just fine!
Tick tock, tick tock
New Manhattan! :)
Strange isn't it how "stability" seems to equate to "stagnation" in this region?
we're like stainless steel: Stability, Stagnation.... Strange indeed.
A spotless silence.
Its what happens when "Defenders" choose to interfere - they impose a stranglehold because nobody but they can be trusted to control a region - its worse than greifing IMHO