WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Colony of Galliant Toes
Today's World Census Report
The Most Corrupt Governments in Ether
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Ether is ranked 1,695th in the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Feratoxal Vhosp of Vampara||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Qúl vukhyrei-craeaqzva jran cra sèpcàf!”|
|2.||The Stainless Steel of Ss||Corporate Police State||“Stainless”|
|3.||The Ethereal Exiles of Claraoculos||New York Times Democracy||“Burning Like Fire”|
|4.||The Last One of DP||New York Times Democracy||“DP”|
|5.||The Colony of Galliant Toes||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“All is well.”|
- 36 days ago: Erekose departed this region for Mysteria.
- 36 days ago: Erekose arrived from The West Pacific.
- 72 days ago: The Armed Republic of Hellish Outlands ceased to exist.
- 79 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Primotav and Ether.
- 82 days ago: The Cimmerian Phoenix Wardancer of The Sister of Battle of the region Primotav ordered the closure of its embassy in Ether.
- 85 days ago: Embassy established between Guardian Network and Ether.
- 88 days ago: The Colony of Galliant Toes agreed to construct embassies with Guardian Network.
- 88 days ago: The Free Land of Guardian Network of the region Guardian Network proposed constructing embassies.
- 94 days ago: The Scrapcode Virus of Technophage departed this region for Ainur.
- 94 days ago: The Scrapcode Virus of Technophage arrived from Ainur.
Ether Regional Message Board
Time is an artificial abstraction, and a straitjacket for freethinkers
We wait, and watch....
we are the waitwatchers!
Waist-ing our time?
Now that we are no longer at the start of the update cycle can we please have control back?
Good Luck! And I hope you're well Claraoculos.
Doin just fine!
Tick tock, tick tock
New Manhattan! :)