WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Colony of Galliant Toes
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Ether
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Ether is ranked 8,865th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Republic of Taragorm||Corrupt Dictatorship||“DOWN”|
|2.||The Stainless Steel of Ss||Corporate Police State||“Stainless”|
|3.||The Colony of Galliant Toes||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“All is well.”|
|4.||The Last One of DP||New York Times Democracy||“DP”|
|5.||The Ethereal Exiles of Claraoculos||New York Times Democracy||“Burning Like Fire”|
- 23 days ago: The Republic of Taragorm arrived from Osiris.
- 26 days ago: The United Kingdom of Mouth full of water departed this region for The Land of Kings and Emperors.
- 26 days ago: The United Kingdom of Mouth full of water arrived from Land Of The Rising Sun.
- 27 days ago: The Feratoxal Vhosp of Vampara ceased to exist.
- 35 days ago: The Republic of Taragorm ceased to exist.
- 41 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Northern Hemisphere and Ether.
- 45 days ago: The Grand British Kingdom of Britonisea of the region The Northern Hemisphere ordered the closure of its embassy in Ether.
- 63 days ago: The Republic of Taragorm arrived from Balder.
- 101 days ago: The Republic of Terra Divinia of the region The Remnants of the Mian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 106 days ago: The Republic of Taragorm ceased to exist.
Ether Regional Message Board
we are the waitwatchers!
Waist-ing our time?
Now that we are no longer at the start of the update cycle can we please have control back?
Good Luck! And I hope you're well Claraoculos.
Doin just fine!
Tick tock, tick tock
New Manhattan! :)
Strange isn't it how "stability" seems to equate to "stagnation" in this region?
we're like stainless steel: Stability, Stagnation.... Strange indeed.