WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Colony of Galliant Toes
Ether contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Ether
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Ether is ranked 2,968th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Colony of Galliant Toes||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“All is well.”|
|2.||The Last One of DP||New York Times Democracy||“DP”|
|3.||The Ethereal Exiles of Claraoculos||New York Times Democracy||“Burning Like Fire”|
|4.||The Stainless Steel of Ss||Corporate Police State||“Stainless”|
- 19 days ago: The Republic of Taragorm ceased to exist.
- 47 days ago: Taragorm arrived from Osiris.
- 50 days ago: The United Kingdom of Mouth full of water departed this region for The Land of Kings and Emperors.
- 50 days ago: The United Kingdom of Mouth full of water arrived from Land Of The Rising Sun.
- 51 days ago: The Feratoxal Vhosp of Vampara ceased to exist.
- 59 days ago: The Republic of Taragorm ceased to exist.
- 65 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Northern Hemisphere and Ether.
- 69 days ago: The Grand British Kingdom of Britonisea of the region The Northern Hemisphere ordered the closure of its embassy in Ether.
- 87 days ago: Taragorm arrived from Balder.
- 125 days ago: The Republic of Terra Divinia of the region The Remnants of the Mian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
Ether Regional Message Board
we are the waitwatchers!
Waist-ing our time?
Now that we are no longer at the start of the update cycle can we please have control back?
Good Luck! And I hope you're well Claraoculos.
Doin just fine!
Tick tock, tick tock
New Manhattan! :)
Strange isn't it how "stability" seems to equate to "stagnation" in this region?
we're like stainless steel: Stability, Stagnation.... Strange indeed.