WA Delegate: The Grand Union of Nephara (elected )
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Black Market in Esportiva
World Census agents tracked "off the books" deals and handshake agreements in order to study the size of nations' informal economies.
As a region, Esportiva is ranked 4,476th in the world for Largest Black Market.
|1.||The Not So Isolated Islands of Boring Paradise||Father Knows Best State||“Coincidences are the way forward”|
|2.||The Outdated Ideal of New Sideburn||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Divided we rise, united we fall!”|
|3.||The Oxymoron of Apox||Civil Rights Lovefest||“If in doubt, have some cake”|
|4.||The Apoxian County of Old Guard||Civil Rights Lovefest||“At least we tried”|
|5.||The Generic Thread Starter of NSWC Signups||Democratic Socialists||“Toorrrr!”|
|6.||The Queendom of Thalamascia||Mother Knows Best State||“Be the stream not the river”|
|7.||The Fiefdom of Esportiva History||Father Knows Best State||“#History101”|
|8.||The Aged Jazz musician of Cyborg Holland||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Bzzz.....Gouda....Bzzzz.....Clogs.....Windmills...Bzzzz”|
|9.||The Eastern Republic of Taeshyndicate||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Tomorrow Will Be Special, Yesterday Was Not”|
|10.||The Grassy Pitch of NS Rugby Board Executive Council||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Rugby is played by men with odd shaped balls”|
- : The Republic of Denali Whitewater of the region Mandua Island proposed constructing embassies.
- : The People's Republic of Taxachusetts departed this region for Greater Republica.
- : The City-State of Acedonia departed this region for Greater Republica.
- : The Republic of Falatulu departed this region for Greater Republica.
- : The Federation of Free Republics departed this region for Greater Republica.
- : The Kingdom of Gadirya arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Rogue Nation of TGOD arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Republic of Slembanana arrived from Osiris.
- : The Federation of Western Jarwel arrived from Antarctica.
- : Bengalstopia ceased to exist.
Esportiva Regional Message Board
Yup. Currently sitting nice and tight at Emirates of Futurnia.
I'd say we could keep Taijan though, it's a bit of classic Esportiva there.
Oh yeah definitely keep Taijan.
I was actually thinking about criteria for keeping a nation as a Permanent Resident of the Map. Criteria I thought of was:
- Is mentioned anywhere in the CE Past Winners factbook, unless specifically requested to be removed.
- Has won a WCC tournament
- Has hosted a WCC tournament
- Is called Slembana
That pretty much covers it all as far as I can think.
I did think about setting out criterion for permanent residency, but I feel being flexible is probably better than a more arbitrary, rigid approach.
I concur. I think once a nation reaches a point of qualifying for permanent residency, it will be apparent to the region without the need of a checklist.
Quebec here. Why should Slembana be kept as a permanent resident of the map?
Do you even have to ask? It's freakin' Slembana! The guy's just part of the Esportivan mythos now.
You're kinda true about it.
first of all, I have no clue how you guys can talk so much about maps...
secondly, we know what's in your oceans, because they're our home. Someone's not doing their job, and we're not going to point fingers at whom...
*points mischievously in the general direction of a bunch of people trying to get out of the way of the point or - more likely - trying to escape the pet bear that someone else just released*
If you're ever bored just search for "Val Kylx" in the NSSports forum, you're in for a treat.
As a relic from the same time as Slembana, yeah, he should be kept.