WA Delegate: The Oxymoron of Apox (elected 111 days ago)
Infection Rate: 16.5% (19.65 billion infected, 99.14 billion survivors)
Infection Status: -56.2 Under Control
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Manufacturing Sector in Esportiva
As a region, Esportiva is ranked 15,877th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Grand Empire of Tyrrin||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Cum Potentia Venit Victoria”|
|2.||The Holy Republic of Estope||Right-wing Utopia||“Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam”|
|3.||The Provincial Monarchy of Scottfire||Iron Fist Consumerists||“All hail!”|
|4.||The Transitional Republic of Felix||Capitalizt||“Post Tenebras Lux”|
|5.||The Federated Isles of The Sarian||Father Knows Best State||“Florican Forward, Florican Forever”|
|6.||The Tuna of Jeckland||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Why the hell do we need a motto?”|
|7.||The Republic of The Ultimate Evil||Corporate Police State||“The Evil for the greater bad”|
|8.||The Free Llama-Loving Nation of Gregory Llama Land||Anarchy||“Llamas, Liberty, and Life”|
|9.||The Free Land of Brenecia||Capitalizt||“We shall reap what we sow!”|
|10.||The Disputed Territories of Eristicea||Capitalizt||“Chao ab ordo”|
- 5 hours ago: The Federation of Pumahuasi arrived from Landskrona Cure Center.
- 5 hours ago: The Eternal Knight Federation of Evangelical Islands of Altai arrived from Landskrona Cure Center.
- 6 hours ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of WA Mission of San Jose Guayabal arrived from Landskrona Cure Center.
- 7 hours ago: The Island Paradise of Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk gorod arrived from Landskrona Cure Center.
- 23 hours ago: The United Kingdom of Jeckandyte arrived from Balder.
- 23 hours ago: The Eastern Republic of Taeshyndicate arrived from Osiris.
- 23 hours ago: The Dominion of Jecklyxus arrived from Balder.
- 23 hours ago: The Confederacy of Free Swiss States ceased to exist.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: The Oxymoron of Apox added a dispatch.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: The Republic of Askenato arrived from The East Pacific.
Esportiva Regional Message Board
So the zombie thing starts tomorrow, and I was looking at the RMB for it last year. And there was a lot of spam. A lot. And I know that some people here don't give a flying Jeckish Chicken turd about it. So how's about we do all the zombie stuff on the IRC, so when all the non-participants come back they aren't hit with walls of stuff they don't care about?
Sorry for ignoring you Jeck, I suddenly had to be afk. I agree that all chat should be over IRC at #esportiva (log on at esper.net if you haven't done IRC before), so that those who don't want to take part in the Z-Day stuff don't have to. I won't be able to be as active as before on this, but the best thing to do is to all research a cure as soon as possible, and then join forces to fire cure missiles at specific nations all together, starting with the biggest nations in the region.
In line with the RMB poll, I'm going to be password locking the region now to avoid unwanted troubles.
I'm good with that.
If I don't plan on investing time clickspamming, is it better to just research a cure I won't be using anyway? Or just... kill?
(... Also relevant to the Rushmori embassy I guess, since I'm even less likely to click more than once on Pravenna.)
Argh, my NS++ is screwing up.
Researching a cure means that your populace will eventually go from all zombies back to human, especially if we've researched it as a region. If you kill them off, then you'll just end up with a lot of dead zombies and no one left alive.
So as you may have noticed, the CEdC draw and stuff is up now. I'll finish off the scorinating either tonight or tomorrow, then I'll pass it over to Pati to format and post the results, so they should be up soonish.
Sem's puppet here guys.
I'll be working on a cure...so yeah. Not too keen on it really seeing as it's the third time running, but oh well. :P