WA Delegate: The United Utopia of Untspah (elected 3 years 75 days ago)
Embassies: Pony Lands, New Lunar Republic, Orbital Friendship Cannon HQ, Hollow Point, The Empire of Friendship, Bronydom, Angels of Derp, Mystria, The United Empires Of the Raht Sea, Unified Skaian Syndicate of Rulers, Farkistan, Spokane, The Discord Dominion, The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Liberty Galaxy, and 11 others.Armagedox, Continent of Xenonia, The Luxan Empire, Interstellar Union, The Epic Pony Region, Inner heavens grace, Currahee, Pirate warriors, Glenda Dawson HighSchool, South Seas, and The Solar Reign.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Populations in Equestria
The following nations have the greatest number of citizens.
As a region, Equestria is ranked 102nd in the world for Largest Populations.
|1.||The Ocean Queendom of Parth||Democratic Socialists||“e mare ad astra”|
|2.||The Queendom of Lasselindor||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Aa' menle nauva calen ar' ta hwesta e' ale'quenle.”|
|3.||The Church of The Divine Lucre||Corporate Bordello||“Don't need what money can't buy.”|
|4.||The Ancient Order of The Polaris Society||Democratic Socialists||“nam et ipsa scientia potestas est”|
|5.||The Kind Principality of See-land||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“... si tibi placet ...”|
|6.||The Incorporated States of Pralgrad||Capitalist Paradise||“We Can Rule You Wholesale!”|
|7.||The Honest Caliphate of Atharellia||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Buy some apples!”|
|8.||The Pony Empire of Arancaytar||Mother Knows Best State||“Satisfacere Valores per Amicitiam et Mannis”|
|9.||The Holy Empire of Bahssikava||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ahss-hai thsss'roh Bahssikava!”|
|10.||The Confederaziun of Ny Nydaroche||Left-wing Utopia||“Mare Usque Ad Mare - Mir wölle bleiwe wat mir sin”|
- 10 hours ago: The Armed Republic of Militaristic Lunar Republic arrived from 10000 Islands.
- 13 hours ago: The Queendom of Marctica ceased to exist.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: The Most Serene Republic of Enderoth departed this region for Valhalla.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: The Most Serene Republic of Enderoth arrived from The Ivory Warriors.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: The Imperial Union of New Derpodous of the region The Commonwealth of the Fish withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: The Republic of The Real New Canterlot Republic arrived from The Hoof.
- 3 days 1 hour ago: Embassy cancelled between The federation of the americas and Equestria.
- 3 days 13 hours ago: The Flying Metropolis of Stellmare ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Supersonic Hawk of BobMoran20 departed this region for Nugut.
- 4 days ago: The Pirate Crew of Trafalgar Law of the region Pirate warriors cancelled the closure of its embassy in Equestria.
Equestria Regional Message Board
I understood that reference.
In the interest of making the zombie apocalypse more interesting, I volunteer to turn The Conflagrated States of Quintolania into a zombie empire, so we don't just end up curing everyone in 12 hours.
I'm already volunteering The Eternal Empire of The Equinia Confederation for this. We need a list of zombie nations.
Swedesia will target said nations with orbital lasers. And export some of the zombies.
I liked curing everyone in 12 hours. It'd be neat to get on one of them leadyboard thingers.
That'd require a region wide effort. There is a rather low chance of that occurring.
There's a low chance of winning the lottery too. But it'd still be pretty dope.
Actually, most people who win the lottery go bankrupt, so it'd suck.
Going bankrupt would suck. Winning would be awesome. They're two separate (if related) events.
Sad news to share today. Noelle Benbenuti, the writer behind Maud Pie last season, has had to deal with her mother passing away unexpectedly this past weekend.
As a memorial to her mother and to help out her 3 younger siblings she has started a GoFundMe page that people can donate. It's never easy to lose a parent and our thoughts are with Noelle tonight as she deals with this most unfortunately turn of events.
Thanks to everyone who sent in this one.
From: Equestria Daily