WA Delegate: The United Utopia of Untspah (elected 44 days ago)
Embassies: The Black Hawks, Winterfell, Robot Ponies, Unified Skaian Syndicate of Rulers, Spokane, The Derpy Dominion, Pony Lands, Pirate warriors, Soviet Equestria, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Farkistan, The Dawnguard, War Weary, and Allied Forces of Flightless Birds.
The embassy with Allied Forces of Flightless Birds is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 3 days.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in Equestria
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, Equestria is ranked 81st in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The Human-Pony Nation of Zachtia||Left-wing Utopia||“Ponies and Humans Unite!”|
|2.||The Longwinded Peoples of The Pony Republic of Geldingland||New York Times Democracy||“Magicae Omnia Perfecta, Amicitia Est Magicae”|
|3.||The Conflagrated States of Quintolania||Democratic Socialists||“Ignited we stand.”|
|4.||The Kingdom of RoadToLove||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The crownless again shall be king.”|
|5.||The Holy Empire of Ekwestrya||Democratic Socialists||“For Me! For Them! For Ekwestrya!”|
|6.||The Queendom of Iluris||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“One Woman, One Vote”|
|7.||The Dominion of Sachnia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Where Rails and Rivers Meet”|
|8.||The MadLands of Dragoria||Civil Rights Lovefest||“This oughta' be interesting.”|
|9.||The Empire of Imperio Ignis Aeterni||Left-wing Utopia||“Like a Phoenix we'll rise from the ashes, united & free”|
|10.||The Alicornian Dominion of Unitas Republic||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“United forever.”|
- 9 hours ago: The Federation of Orenahegmaow of the region Allied Forces of Flightless Birds ordered the closure of its embassy in Equestria.
- 10 hours ago: Team super condor ceased to exist.
- 22 hours ago: Embassy established between Equestria and Allied Forces of Flightless Birds.
- 22 hours ago: Embassy established between Equestria and War Weary.
- 22 hours ago: Embassy established between Equestria and The Dawnguard.
- 1 day 10 hours ago: Bralzburg ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The United Utopia of Untspah agreed to construct embassies with War Weary.
- 4 days ago: The United Utopia of Untspah agreed to construct embassies with Allied Forces of Flightless Birds.
- 4 days ago: The United Utopia of Untspah agreed to construct embassies with The Dawnguard.
- 4 days ago: The Oiliness of Athabasca Sands of the region War Weary proposed constructing embassies.
Equestria Regional Message Board
...you know, I should probably start paying attention to the fine print on these contract things.
It helps if you read the contract before setting it on fire.
But then I don't get to feel like a callous rebel! What's the point?
Try setting something else on fire and using that light to read the contract by.
You can even sign it in charcoal, when you're done.
Just don't burn the contract itself.
What's the point in setting everything on fire, anyway? If you set everything on fire today, there'll be nothing left to set on fire tomorrow. You have to think forward in these things.
Oh, those requirements only apply to people who wish to become citizens. Tourists are welcomed openly.
Suddenly: Tanuki tourists.
You seem to imply that things I set on fire don't burn perpetually.
How is everypony today?
Cold, surprisingly. Haven't managed to ban winter yet.
Cold fire is the hottest fire.