WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Digital Nation of Malabo
Equatorial Guinea is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in Equatorial Guinea
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, Equatorial Guinea is ranked 18,125th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The Digital Nation of Malabo||Capitalizt||“Equatorial Guinea”|
- 118 days ago: The Federal Republic of The State of Wisconsin of the region Free State of Wisconsin proposed constructing embassies.
- 307 days ago: Bioca of the region Terra do tabaco proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 105 days ago: Siufaga of the region Siufaga empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 234 days ago: Chicken gumbo of the region Louisiana alliance x alliance louisiane proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 years 93 days ago: The Capital City of Bujumbura departed this region for Galts Gulch.
- 2 years 241 days ago: Bp departed this region for Iowa.
- 2 years 241 days ago: Bp arrived from Western Samoa.
- 2 years 307 days ago: Urban bantus of the region UMOJA proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 years 345 days ago: The Capital City of Bujumbura arrived from The South Pacific.
- 3 years 33 days ago: The Surprising Existence of Klaatu departed this region for Eritrea.
Equatorial Guinea Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.