WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Digital Nation of Malabo
Equatorial Guinea is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Equatorial Guinea
Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.
As a region, Equatorial Guinea is ranked 17,634th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Digital Nation of Malabo||Capitalizt||“Equatorial Guinea”|
- : The Federal Republic of The State of Wisconsin of the region Free State of Wisconsin proposed constructing embassies.
- : Bioca of the region Terra do tabaco proposed constructing embassies.
- : Siufaga of the region Siufaga empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : Chicken gumbo of the region Louisiana alliance x alliance louisiane proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Capital City of Bujumbura departed this region for Galts Gulch.
- : Bp departed this region for Iowa.
- : Bp arrived from Western Samoa.
- : Urban bantus of the region UMOJA proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Capital City of Bujumbura arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Surprising Existence of Klaatu departed this region for Eritrea.
Equatorial Guinea Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.