WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Digital Nation of Malabo
Equatorial Guinea is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in Equatorial Guinea
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, Equatorial Guinea is ranked 16,769th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The Digital Nation of Malabo||Capitalizt||“Equatorial Guinea”|
- 109 days ago: Bioca of the region Terra do Tabaco proposed constructing embassies.
- 273 days ago: Siufaga of the region Siufaga empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 37 days ago: The Magical Holiday Land of Chicken Gumbo of the region Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 261 days ago: The Capital City of Bujumbura departed this region for Galts Gulch.
- 2 years 44 days ago: The Queen's State of BP departed this region for Iowa.
- 2 years 44 days ago: The Queen's State of BP arrived from Western Samoa.
- 2 years 109 days ago: Urban bantus of the region UMOJA proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 years 147 days ago: The Capital City of Bujumbura arrived from The South Pacific.
- 2 years 201 days ago: The Surprising Existence of Klaatu departed this region for Eritrea.
- 2 years 201 days ago: The Surprising Existence of Klaatu arrived from Nigeria.
Equatorial Guinea Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.