WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Protectorate of Phenoformix
Today's World Census Report
The Most Beautiful Environments in Epogennick
World Census researchers spent many arduous weeks lying on beaches and trekking through rainforests to compile a definitive list of the most attractive and best cared for environments.
As a region, Epogennick is ranked 15,177th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
|1.||The Republic of Fatalities||Democratic Socialists||“Glory, power, honor.”|
|2.||The Republic of Obsequious||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Well hello there.”|
|3.||The Republic of Martyrs||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“I'm here.”|
|4.||The Protectorate of Phenoformix||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Dulce et Decorum est Pro patria mori”|
|5.||The Theocracy of Reiookyuu||Father Knows Best State||“Puh-Lease! I'm just a lowly-but-handsome merchant...”|
|6.||The Fluffy Fascist Ducks of Duck-Boss||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Never buy a duck without first inspecting its liver.”|
- 4 days ago: The Fluffy Fascist Ducks of Duck-Boss arrived from Anarchy.
- 15 days ago: The Ace of Spades departed this region for Nugut.
- 87 days ago: The Colony of Intercondylar departed this region for Nugut.
- 88 days ago: The Republic of Wernher von Braun departed this region for Nugut.
- 88 days ago: The Republic of Isaac Newton departed this region for Nugut.
- 88 days ago: The Republic of Richard Feynman departed this region for Nugut.
- 88 days ago: The United Socialist States of Annoying Coconut departed this region for Nugut.
- 88 days ago: The Federation of God Particle departed this region for Nugut.
- 88 days ago: The Republic of Peyton Manning departed this region for Nugut.
- 88 days ago: The Republic of Brachiocephalic departed this region for Nugut.
Epogennick Regional Message Board
Gibe Target pls
How many clone Bob's you got? :P
A certain number.
Post self-deleted by Saldana.
Hail Ravarx :)
Hail Bob! :)
Wait, Weren't you Ravarx and now you got a weird name?
Be quiet and raid more)
Be there more and we raid more..!
Exactly Bob. There are 2 opportunities per day for that.
Everybody can spam 5 comments to any RMB in row, but where are those five others whom made The Entry Oath?