WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Entity of Monsters From the Id
Tags: Cyberpunk, Anarchist, Fascist, Game Player, Monarchist, Surreal, Anti-World Assembly, Anti-General Assembly, Steampunk, Regional Government, Anti-Security Council, Totalitarian, and 8 others.Social, Theocratic, Snarky, Role Player, Religious, Minuscule, Serious, and Invader.
Entity contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Entity
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Entity is ranked 3,080th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Holy Empire of The Unkindness of Ravens||Father Knows Best State||“Nor names pronounced, nor destinies decreed”|
|2.||The Entity of Monsters From the Id||Iron Fist Consumerists||“See clearly the nature of the game, and be liberated.”|
|3.||The Legacy of Silke II||Corporate Bordello||“To be or not to be...”|
- : The Entity of Monsters From the Id arrived from Balder.
- : Embassy cancelled between Community of Independent Nations and Entity.
- : The Jingoistic States of 3rd Wintony of the region Community of Independent Nations ordered the closure of its embassy in Entity.
- : The Legacy of Silke II arrived from Sunshine empire.
- : Regional Founder The Entity of Monsters From the Id ceased to exist.
- : The Armed Republic of Dis Guy III departed this region for Violet Irises.
- : The Rogue Nation of Tsundere Shark departed this region for Violet Irises.
- : The Rogue Nation of Tsundere Shark lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Rogue Nation of Tsundere Shark became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Rogue Nation of Tsundere Shark arrived from Violet Irises.
Entity Regional Message Board
The Monster returns...
Mmm. Welcome back, Wetwork. Been a long time.
That it has my friend. I look forward to the Rorschach pattern of craters sure to follow the Entity's future impact.
A monster has arrived.
A sprite of hell.
Welcome, Shattered Collective. It is an honor to have you amongst our ranks of shining shadows.
To replace my main after it died an unholy death.
Due to the actions of the Raider collectivists, you mean?
Due to the actions of a deliberate cheating douche actually, but the net result is the same.
Based on a conversation with a new friend from the days of raiding legend, it is now Entity policy that all dirty Raider puppets are welcome to reside with its borders during launch preparations, so long as all involved harbor sufficient Anti-WA hatred.
Welcome back K.