WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Entity of Monsters From the Id
Tags: Cyberpunk, Anarchist, Fascist, Game Player, Monarchist, Surreal, Anti-World Assembly, Anti-General Assembly, Steampunk, Regional Government, Anti-Security Council, Totalitarian, and 8 others.Social, Theocratic, Snarky, Role Player, Religious, Minuscule, Serious, and Invader.
Entity contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Efficient Economies in Entity
Nations ranked highly are the most ruthlessly efficient at translating raw resources, including people, into economic output.
As a region, Entity is ranked 9,769th in the world for Most Efficient Economies.
|1.||The Entity of Monsters From the Id||Iron Fist Consumerists||“See clearly the nature of the game, and be liberated.”|
|2.||The Armed Republic of Dis Guy III||New York Times Democracy||“The falcon cannot hear the falconer”|
|3.||The Holy Empire of The Unkindness of Ravens||Father Knows Best State||“Nor names pronounced, nor destinies decreed”|
- : The Rogue Nation of Tsundere Shark departed this region for Violet Irises.
- : The Rogue Nation of Tsundere Shark lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Rogue Nation of Tsundere Shark became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Rogue Nation of Tsundere Shark arrived from Violet Irises.
- : The Armed Republic of Dis Guy III arrived from Violet Irises.
- : The Armed Republic of The Commissioned Builders of the region Melhorian Sea proposed constructing embassies.
- : Erosthanatos ceased to exist.
- : The Holy Empire of The Unkindness of Ravens arrived from The South Pacific.
- : Embassy established between Mr Money Headquarters and Entity.
- : Construction of embassies aborted between The rape crew and Entity.
Entity Regional Message Board
Beautiful flag, Erosthanatos.
The Monster returns...
Mmm. Welcome back, Wetwork. Been a long time.
That it has my friend. I look forward to the Rorschach pattern of craters sure to follow the Entity's future impact.
A monster has arrived.
A sprite of hell.
Welcome, Shattered Collective. It is an honor to have you amongst our ranks of shining shadows.
To replace my main after it died an unholy death.
Due to the actions of the Raider collectivists, you mean?
Due to the actions of a deliberate cheating douche actually, but the net result is the same.
Based on a conversation with a new friend from the days of raiding legend, it is now Entity policy that all dirty Raider puppets are welcome to reside with its borders during launch preparations, so long as all involved harbor sufficient Anti-WA hatred.