WA Delegate: None.
Entity contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Public Healthcare in Entity
World Census interns were infected with obscure diseases in order to test which nations had the most effective and well-funded public healthcare facilities.
As a region, Entity is ranked 11,033rd in the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
|1.||The Holy Empire of The Unkindness of Ravens||Father Knows Best State||“Nor names pronounced, nor destinies decreed”|
|2.||The Legacy of Silke II||Corporate Bordello||“To be or not to be...”|
- : Hound of hell 21 ceased to exist.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for Enombas.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from Environment.
- : Embassy cancelled between Mr Money Headquarters and Entity.
- : Embassy cancelled between Glass Gallows and Entity.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Savage Garden and Entity.
- : Embassy cancelled between Lawless land and Entity.
- : Hound of hell 21 proposed constructing embassies with Firehelm.
- : Hound of hell 21 ordered the closure of embassies between Entity and Mr Money Headquarters.
- : Hound of hell 21 ordered the closure of embassies between Entity and Glass Gallows.
Entity Regional Message Board
The Monster returns...
Mmm. Welcome back, Wetwork. Been a long time.
That it has my friend. I look forward to the Rorschach pattern of craters sure to follow the Entity's future impact.
A monster has arrived.
A sprite of hell.
Welcome, Shattered Collective. It is an honor to have you amongst our ranks of shining shadows.
To replace my main after it died an unholy death.
Due to the actions of the Raider collectivists, you mean?
Due to the actions of a deliberate cheating douche actually, but the net result is the same.
Based on a conversation with a new friend from the days of raiding legend, it is now Entity policy that all dirty Raider puppets are welcome to reside with its borders during launch preparations, so long as all involved harbor sufficient Anti-WA hatred.
Welcome back K.