WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Entity of Monsters From the Id
Tags: National Sovereigntist, Offsite Forums, Cyberpunk, Anarchist, Fascist, and 25 others.Game Player, Monarchist, Surreal, Independent, Mercenary, Anti-World Assembly, Steampunk, Anti-Security Council, Totalitarian, Social, Free Trade, Future Tech, Outer Space, Snarky, Theocratic, Fantasy Tech, Role Player, Imperialist, Post-Modern Tech, Multi-Species, Minuscule, Religious, Magical, Invader, and Serious.
Entity is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Eco-Friendly Governments in Entity
The following governments spend the greatest amount on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment, however.
As a region, Entity is ranked 13,338th in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
|1.||The Entity of Monsters From the Id||Father Knows Best State||“we are each a nation: independent, free of all weakness”|
- 5 days ago: The Borderlands of Elohim adonai ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Misty Realm and Entity.
- 11 days ago: The United Senatorial Republic of The Wacha of the region The Misty Realm ordered the closure of its embassy in Entity.
- 24 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Seven Levels and Entity.
- 25 days ago: Embassy cancelled between League of Dictatorships and Entity.
- 34 days ago: Elohim adonai arrived from Osiris.
- 34 days ago: The Meow of Mine89 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 34 days ago: The Meow of Mine89 arrived from Lazarus.
- 40 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The states of drastic differences and Entity.
- 40 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The isles and Entity.
Entity Regional Message Board
You know you will go down again.
Greetings again, racist. It's been humorous watching the history of your region in the past few weeks.
It's been humurous to watch your face for the past 20 years.
Wow, a long-timer; 18.5 years longer than Entity has even existed. I am truly honored.
This region sucks balls.
And yet, it permits you to spout your opinion, without much concern for getting banjected. Ironic, somehow.
Kurosaki sucks balls too!
Mmm; a good test case. How far can one push, before I'd deem it beyond the edge of Complete Freedom of Speech? Still further, obviously. Of course, that same philosophy also necessarily includes the requirement of manifest violence from all citizenry, to back up those same freedoms. So, what do I know?
More than lude, crude, and in all likelihood nude delusional socialists, at least.
It looks lonely in here.
The battles rage on, elsewhere, in NationStates. This region stands as a historical testament to the endurance of free thought and speech, despite what the worthless oppressors would desire.