WA Delegate: The Global Community of Bogans and Boozers (elected 1 year 124 days ago)
Embassies: The Kingdom of Denmark, India, Poland, Antarctic Alliance, The Allied Republics, Brasil, Confederation of Nations, World Alliance, League of Christian Nations, Yorkshire, Paraguay, Australia, ITALIA, Bermuda Triangle, Empire Coalition, Canada, and 8 others.The Illuminati, Alliance of Absolute Monarchs, The Atlas Union, Haugalandet, Germanic Confederation, The British Empire, Free State of Wisconsin, and Austinian League.
Construction of embassies with The Colonies of Australasia has commenced. Completion expected in 1 day 7 hours.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in England
Governments ranked highly spend large amounts of money on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, England is ranked 18,459th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Global Community of Bogans and Boozers||Democratic Socialists||“All hail the ale”|
|2.||The Strawberry Fields of Tokeiz||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Peace and love be with you, one and all.”|
|3.||The Nonchalant Land of Wilkosaurous rex||Left-wing Utopia||“Don't Panic”|
|4.||The DREAM of Neverland||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Slogan”|
|5.||The 13th Special Forces Group of Fighting Witches||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Driving the Church crazy since the 15th Century”|
|6.||The Community of Punks||Left-wing Utopia||“Whoever they vote for, we are ungovernable”|
|7.||The City State of Greater-London||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Domine Dirige Nos”|
|8.||The Cute lil empire of Faerie-princess-ami||Father Knows Best State||“Daisuki Desu”|
|9.||The Jingoistic States of Moldavist||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Raise the iron helm”|
|10.||The Republic of Doraila||Democratic Socialists||“Existence is futile.”|
- 1 day 16 hours ago: The grand circle of paladins ceased to exist.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: The Global Community of Bogans and Boozers agreed to construct embassies with The Colonies of Australasia.
- 3 days 21 hours ago: The Grand Commonwealth of Cheesebecistan of the region The Colonies of Australasia proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 days ago: The Theocracy of Pastor Delarsis arrived from The East Pacific.
- 9 days ago: Vaes-mastone ceased to exist.
- 12 days ago: The Federal Republic of Tokarskia of the region The Cherry Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- 16 days ago: Regional Founder The Holy Empire of Tyrr ceased to exist.
- 17 days ago: Embassy established between Austinian League and England.
- 17 days ago: Embassy established between Free State of Wisconsin and England.
- 20 days ago: The Global Community of Bogans and Boozers agreed to construct embassies with Austinian League.
England Regional Message Board
Police everywhere, justice nowhere.
"Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner
That I love London so
Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner
That I think of her wherever I go
"I get a funny feeling inside of me
When walking up and down
Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner
That I love London Town"
As our founder has ceased to exist, I have decided to place the region under password protection. This protection will remain in place until Tyrr returns to NationStates, or a consensus is met by a majority of regional members.
Please TG me if you need the password.
New Poll: Regional Activity
I encourage you all to participate in the current poll, as it will shape the future of our region.
"Hello, hello, hello."
The poll in regards to regional activity is over, and the initiative was passed 5-1 (in favour of yes).
More news to follow.
what was the poll about?
From the poll question:
"Recently, the TAR have put forward a proposal to link up with our region to initiate a roleplaying style simulation through our RMB. This will involve an influx of new nations who would be joining our region in order to participate. Our region would become somewhat associated with theirs, but still remain independent and they would not seek to replace our Delegate or the founder. Are you happy for the region to engage in this opportunity?"
Basically, we will be hosting a regional role playing game in co-ordination with the TAR.