WA Delegate: The Banana Republic of Bogans and Boozers (elected 273 days ago)
Founder: The Holy Empire of Tyrr
Embassies: The Kingdom of Denmark, India, Poland, Antarctic Alliance, The Allied Republics, Brasil, Portugal, Confederation of Nations, The British Empire, World Alliance, The United League, League of Christian Nations, Islam, Yorkshire, Commonwealth of Liberty, Trainsylvinea, and 13 others.Paraguay, The Darwin Allied Republics, The Republic of India, Australia, The United Regions Headquarters, The Empty Quarter, The Military Commonwealth, ITALIA, Bermuda Triangle, Empire Coalition, Canada, The Kingdom of Peppers, and The Illuminati.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in England
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, England is ranked 5,302nd in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Empire of Tislanda||Capitalizt||“Greater, Larger, Bigger”|
|2.||The Holy Empire of Ygdromar||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“The vigilant will survive.”|
|3.||The United Socialist States of Enfoil||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The promise”|
|4.||The Barely Disguised Contempt of Disposablepuppetland||Benevolent Dictatorship||“A bicycle is not a horse”|
|5.||The Nonchalant Land of Wilkosaurous rex||Left-wing Utopia||“Don't Panic”|
|6.||The Holy Empire of Lunamoon||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“The man on the moon”|
|7.||The Republic of Xylomar||Left-Leaning College State||“Fly on your own wings!”|
|8.||The Disputed Territories of Underal||Left-Leaning College State||“The vigilant will survive.”|
|9.||The Global Uniculture of Rhanukhan||Capitalizt||“The citizen who dies working, dies happy!”|
|10.||The Matriarchy of Nelly||Corporate Bordello||“Strength is beauty”|
Regional Poll • NS: Zombie Invasion
Voting opened 2 days 9 hours ago and will close in 4 days. Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- 7 hours ago: The Republic of United Regions Administrator of the region United Regions Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- 14 hours ago: The Democratic States of The Third Spanish Republic of the region The Spanish Republic proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Not a sketchy region and England.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: The Evergreen Domain of Morekai ceased to exist.
- 1 day 10 hours ago: The Banana Republic of Bogans and Boozers updated the World Factbook entry.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: The Banana Republic of Bogans and Boozers updated the World Factbook entry.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: The Banana Republic of Bogans and Boozers created a new regional poll: "NS: Zombie Invasion".
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Embassy established between The Illuminati and England.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Coalition of Catholic States and England.
- 2 days 21 hours ago: The Empire of Synaxis of the region Petria proposed constructing embassies.
England Regional Message Board
Why have we been put under password protection?
Hi Wilkosaurus Rex,
To answer your question, there have been some security issues recently and both myself and Tyrr agreed that the best solution was to temporarily place the region under password protection. In the spirit of democracy, I will create a regional poll in regards to the password protection. That way, everyone can have a say on whether or not this password protection will continue. The poll will be open for 7 days.
Is there any indication those security issues remain?
It's difficult to vote on something where we might be uninformed.
Our allied regions (large and small, founder and founderless) have been recently been relentlessly bombarded and occupied by raider armies. We have also observing the activities of suspect nations who were stationed in our region. These nations in question were compromisng the security of the region. In order to preventing a similiar fate to England, we decided to place England under password protection.
Regions still continue to be raided, but there haven't been any further threats to our region in recent times.
Appreciate the clarification B&B!
Soooo, should we be talking about the Zombie invasion due to hit our shores next week?
Perhaps . . . what exactly is this zombie invasion that is supposed wreak havoc next week?
In other news, it's once again time for the quarterly delegate elections. All nominations to be posted on the RMB. Nominations close 11:59pm (GMT) on Tuesday, 28th November. In the event of no other nominations, the incumbent will be declared re-elected unopposed.
New regional poll created for the zombie apocalypse
That should be October, not November . . .