WA Delegate: The Global Community of Bogans and Boozers (elected 1 year 99 days ago)
Founder: The Holy Empire of Tyrr
Embassies: The Kingdom of Denmark, India, Poland, Antarctic Alliance, The Allied Republics, Brasil, Confederation of Nations, World Alliance, League of Christian Nations, Yorkshire, Paraguay, Australia, ITALIA, Bermuda Triangle, Empire Coalition, Canada, and 6 others.The Illuminati, Alliance of Absolute Monarchs, The Atlas Union, Haugalandet, Germanic Confederation, and The British Empire.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in England
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, England is ranked 1,776th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Unified Provinces of Rhanukhan||Democratic Socialists||“The citizen who dies working, dies happy!”|
|2.||The Strawberry Fields of Tokeiz||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Peace and love be with you, one and all.”|
|3.||The Right Leaning Monarchy of South Oxfordshire||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Take your night's winnings, and put it on red”|
|4.||The Nonchalant Land of Wilkosaurous rex||Left-wing Utopia||“Don't Panic”|
|5.||The Empire of Vaes-Mastone||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“ Nid gyda geiriau , ond mae gweithredoedd”|
|6.||The Holy Empire of The Grand Circle of Paladins||Father Knows Best State||“By the strength of my hammer, and the power of light.”|
|7.||The Community of Punks||Left-wing Utopia||“Whoever they vote for, we are ungovernable”|
|8.||The Kingdom of Krasnia||Democratic Socialists||“Obedience Breeds Discipline, Discipline Breeds Unity”|
|9.||The Empire of Isla AryaRaptor||Corporate Police State||“Try to be tied up more often”|
|10.||The Unmissable Stench of Reachround||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Why have a dog and bark yourself?!”|
- 2 days 1 hour ago: The Holy Galactic Dictatorship of Pacto of the region Austinian League proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: The Kingdom of Archmont Founder of the region Archmont proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: The Flying Circus of Zastarda departed this region for Brandishland.
- 3 days 12 hours ago: The County of Dorset arrived from Lazarus.
- 3 days 22 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between The United League and England.
- 15 days ago: The Principality of Taenoefasnet of the region Alliance Of Neutral Nations withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 15 days ago: The Kingdom of Germanic Realm departed this region for Christmas.
- 15 days ago: Bigeot ceased to exist.
- 15 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Darwin Allied Republics and England.
- 16 days ago: The Kingdom of Rahulistan of the region Alliance Of Neutral Nations proposed constructing embassies.
England Regional Message Board
Police everywhere, justice nowhere.
"Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner
That I love London so
Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner
That I think of her wherever I go
"I get a funny feeling inside of me
When walking up and down
Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner
That I love London Town"
As our founder has ceased to exist, I have decided to place the region under password protection. This protection will remain in place until Tyrr returns to NationStates, or a consensus is met by a majority of regional members.
Please TG me if you need the password.
New Poll: Regional Activity
I encourage you all to participate in the current poll, as it will shape the future of our region.
"Hello, hello, hello."
The poll in regards to regional activity is over, and the initiative was passed 5-1 (in favour of yes).
More news to follow.
what was the poll about?
From the poll question:
"Recently, the TAR have put forward a proposal to link up with our region to initiate a roleplaying style simulation through our RMB. This will involve an influx of new nations who would be joining our region in order to participate. Our region would become somewhat associated with theirs, but still remain independent and they would not seek to replace our Delegate or the founder. Are you happy for the region to engage in this opportunity?"
Basically, we will be hosting a regional role playing game in co-ordination with the TAR.