WA Delegate: The Banana Republic of Bogans and Boozers (elected 279 days ago)
Founder: The Holy Empire of Tyrr
Infection Rate: 84.3% (238.22 billion infected, 44.23 billion survivors)
Infection Status: 104.3 Catastrophic
Embassies: The Kingdom of Denmark, India, Poland, Antarctic Alliance, The Allied Republics, Brasil, Portugal, Confederation of Nations, The British Empire, World Alliance, The United League, League of Christian Nations, Islam, Yorkshire, Commonwealth of Liberty, Trainsylvinea, and 13 others.Paraguay, The Darwin Allied Republics, The Republic of India, Australia, The United Regions Headquarters, The Empty Quarter, The Military Commonwealth, ITALIA, Bermuda Triangle, Empire Coalition, Canada, The Kingdom of Peppers, and The Illuminati.
The embassy with Islam is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 2 days 23 hours.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Dedicated Public Healthcare in England
The following nations have the most extensive public healthcare facilities.
As a region, England is ranked 368th in the world for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
|1.||The Strawberry Fields of Tokeiz||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Peace and love be with you, one and all.”|
|2.||The Nonchalant Land of Wilkosaurous rex||Left-wing Utopia||“Don't Panic”|
|3.||The Banana Republic of Bogans and Boozers||Democratic Socialists||“There's always money in the banana stand ... .”|
|4.||The Harry Potter Fans of Emma Watson||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I'm So Done With Harry Potter!”|
|5.||The Empire of Lewnathorr||Democratic Socialists||“Per Ardua Ad Astra”|
|6.||The Kingdom-Federate of Lessingia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Una nota supra La semper est canendum Fa”|
|7.||The Empire of Isla AryaRaptor||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Try to be tied up more often”|
|8.||The Kingdom of Krasnia||Democratic Socialists||“Obedience Breeds Discipline, Discipline Breeds Unity”|
|9.||The 13th Special Forces Group of Fighting Witches||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Driving the Church crazy since the 15th Century”|
|10.||The Most Serene Republic of Quelton||Tyranny by Majority||“To be or not to be.”|
Last poll: “NS: Zombie Invasion”
- 3 minutes ago: The Earldom of Hungerford departed this region for Wildfire.
- 4 hours ago: The JOHN CENA SUPERSLAM of Westerly Winds of the region Islam ordered the closure of its embassy in England.
- 5 hours ago: The Federal Republic of Norfolk and Suffolk of the region Eastern Britain proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The Banana Republic of Bogans and Boozers updated the World Factbook entry.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: The Republic of Brasuca departed this region for Congress of Armed Proletarian States.
- 4 days ago: The Global Uniculture of Rhanukhan ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Holy Catholic Czardom of Wagafraga of the region Coalition of Catholic States proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of The Roman Kingdom of the region The New Roman Kingdom proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Republic of United Regions Administrator of the region United Regions Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Democratic States of The Third Spanish Republic of the region The Spanish Republic proposed constructing embassies.
England Regional Message Board
Why have we been put under password protection?
Hi Wilkosaurus Rex,
To answer your question, there have been some security issues recently and both myself and Tyrr agreed that the best solution was to temporarily place the region under password protection. In the spirit of democracy, I will create a regional poll in regards to the password protection. That way, everyone can have a say on whether or not this password protection will continue. The poll will be open for 7 days.
Is there any indication those security issues remain?
It's difficult to vote on something where we might be uninformed.
Our allied regions (large and small, founder and founderless) have been recently been relentlessly bombarded and occupied by raider armies. We have also observing the activities of suspect nations who were stationed in our region. These nations in question were compromisng the security of the region. In order to preventing a similiar fate to England, we decided to place England under password protection.
Regions still continue to be raided, but there haven't been any further threats to our region in recent times.
Appreciate the clarification B&B!
Soooo, should we be talking about the Zombie invasion due to hit our shores next week?
Perhaps . . . what exactly is this zombie invasion that is supposed wreak havoc next week?
In other news, it's once again time for the quarterly delegate elections. All nominations to be posted on the RMB. Nominations close 11:59pm (GMT) on Tuesday, 28th November. In the event of no other nominations, the incumbent will be declared re-elected unopposed.
New regional poll created for the zombie apocalypse
That should be October, not November . . .