WA Delegate: The Global Community of Bogans and Boozers (elected 1 year 41 days ago)
Founder: The Holy Empire of Tyrr
Embassies: The Kingdom of Denmark, India, Poland, Antarctic Alliance, The Allied Republics, Brasil, Confederation of Nations, World Alliance, The United League, League of Christian Nations, Yorkshire, Paraguay, The Darwin Allied Republics, Australia, ITALIA, Bermuda Triangle, and 9 others.Empire Coalition, Canada, The Illuminati, Alliance of Absolute Monarchs, The Atlas Union, South Pacific, Haugalandet, Germanic Confederation, and The British Empire.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in England
As a region, England is ranked 241st in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The Unified Provinces of Rhanukhan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The citizen who dies working, dies happy!”|
|2.||The Supremely Democratic States of Hirota||New York Times Democracy||“Numquam paenite”|
|3.||The Barely Disguised Contempt of Disposablepuppetland||Benevolent Dictatorship||“A bicycle is not a horse”|
|4.||The Vladisvok Dominion of The Yi Ta||Corporate Police State||“Memento Mori”|
|5.||The Right Leaning Monarchy of South Oxfordshire||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Take your night's winnings, and put it on red”|
|6.||The Nonchalant Land of Wilkosaurous rex||Left-wing Utopia||“Don't Panic”|
|7.||The Harry Potter Fans of Emma Watson||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I'm So Done With Harry Potter!”|
|8.||The Holy Empire of Tyrr||Democratic Socialists||“There is only one true God.”|
|9.||The Grand Duchy of Reachround||Corporate Bordello||“Why have a dog and bark yourself?!”|
|10.||The Empire of Lewnathorr||Democratic Socialists||“Per Ardua Ad Astra”|
- 2 hours ago: The Holy Empire of Lunamoon departed this region for Scotland.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The Empire of Tislanda departed this region for European Union.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The Republic of Xylomar departed this region for Stargate.
- 1 day 22 hours ago: The Dominion of Johnoria departed this region for Scotland.
- 1 day 22 hours ago: The Federation of Ashthon departed this region for Equestria.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of The English States departed this region for The Commonwealth of Sovereign States.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: The Disputed Territories of Underal departed this region for Anarchy.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: The Matriarchy of Nelly departed this region for Libertarian.
- 2 days 22 hours ago: The Community of Punks arrived from The Pacific.
- 3 days 1 hour ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of The English States arrived from The North Pacific.
England Regional Message Board
I'm apparently the 941st largest nation in NS - and the largest in England. I thought someone used to be larger?
Bonjour mes amis. Je suis Charlie!
Hi everyone, hope you're all having a great 2015 so far.
Once again, it's time for the WA delegate elections. If you wish to nominate, signal your intentions by TG or posting in the RMB. Nominations close at 11:59pm (GMT) on Saturday, 31st January.
I was planning to challenge this time (if only to have a process of an election), but sadly I cannot because of RL commitments.
Hirota, it's a shame that you're unable to challenge this time round. However, I strongly encourage you consider nominating yourself in the future.
Nominations are still open to all WA members.
Nominations have now closed.
Hello Bogans, was there a specific reason that the region was password protected?
Hi there Hirota,
There is indeed a specific reason why the region has been placed under password protection, and has been done so in consultation with the regional founder (Tyrr). There has in fact been a direct threat made to the region, and after careful consideration the decision to password protect was made. Unlike the last time there was password protection in place, there has been an agreed upon period in which the password protection will be enacted for. Once this period is over, the border control will be lifted.
I think that was wise B&B. There has been a lot of raiding going on and regions bigger and more active than ours have been taken over in recent times.
So now, it's the default theme if you have not set one