WA Delegate: The Global Community of Bogans and Boozers (elected 1 year 7 days ago)
Founder: The Holy Empire of Tyrr
Embassies: The Kingdom of Denmark, India, Poland, Antarctic Alliance, The Allied Republics, Brasil, Confederation of Nations, World Alliance, The United League, League of Christian Nations, Yorkshire, Paraguay, The Darwin Allied Republics, Australia, The Military Commonwealth, ITALIA, and 9 others.Bermuda Triangle, Empire Coalition, Canada, The Illuminati, Alliance of Absolute Monarchs, The Atlas Union, South Pacific, Haugalandet, and Germanic Confederation.
Construction of embassies with The British Empire has commenced. Completion expected in 1 day 17 hours.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in England
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, England is ranked 4,354th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
|1.||The Unified Provinces of Rhanukhan||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The citizen who dies working, dies happy!”|
|2.||The Supremely Democratic States of Hirota||New York Times Democracy||“Numquam paenite”|
|3.||The Vladisvok Dominion of The Yi Ta||Corporate Police State||“Memento Mori”|
|4.||The Harry Potter Fans of Emma Watson||Left-Leaning College State||“I'm So Done With Harry Potter!”|
|5.||The Empire of Lewnathorr||Democratic Socialists||“Per Ardua Ad Astra”|
|6.||The Born Again Dictatorship of Sodoff II||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“A little aadvark never hurt anyone”|
|7.||The Right Leaning Monarchy of South Oxfordshire||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Take your night's winnings, and put it on red”|
|8.||The Cute lil empire of Faerie-princess-ami||Father Knows Best State||“Daisuki Desu”|
|9.||The Barely Disguised Contempt of Disposablepuppetland||Benevolent Dictatorship||“A bicycle is not a horse”|
|10.||The DREAM of Neverland||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Slogan”|
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The Armed Republic of SEAL Team 2 of the region The Darwin Allied Republics cancelled the closure of its embassy in England.
- 1 day 14 hours ago: The Global Community of Bogans and Boozers agreed to construct embassies with The British Empire.
- 2 days 16 hours ago: The Imperial Majesty of Elizabeth II of the region The British Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 2 hours ago: The Soviet Ozoiland of Vandoosa Funf of the region The Darwin Allied Republics ordered the closure of its embassy in England.
- 3 days 18 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between The British Empire and England.
- 3 days 19 hours ago: The United Socialist States of Democratic Banter Republic of Lads arrived from Illuminati.
- 4 days ago: Embassy established between Germanic Confederation and England.
- 6 days ago: King george vi ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: The Cimmerian Black Riders of Rehosah of the region The British Empire ordered the closure of its embassy in England.
- 7 days ago: The Global Community of Bogans and Boozers rejected Greater European Federation's request for regional embassies.
England Regional Message Board
Yeah I'm on often, and nobody is here :-(
Has anyone switched over to the new theme yet? It's pretty!
No. I did that with my Yahoo Mail and then wished I hadn't :-D
Happy holidays everyone, Happy New Year too!
How's the Candy Crush saga Sodoff? :D
Hey! Happy holidays.
I'm ashamed to admit that I have so little life that I have reached Candy Crush level 445....
Greetings from Englaland, the restored Anglo-Saxon version of England.
We are calling on all English to answer a regional poll to determine which of our Gods should replace the Roman Saturn's name day; known as Saturday. The options are listed and the results will be enacted into law at the end of the poll.
We view all English as an Ethnic family so although we live in other places we are one and should be treated as such in matters such as these. Please vote; thank you.
King William Arthur
I'm apparently the 941st largest nation in NS - and the largest in England. I thought someone used to be larger?
Bonjour mes amis. Je suis Charlie!
Hi everyone, hope you're all having a great 2015 so far.
Once again, it's time for the WA delegate elections. If you wish to nominate, signal your intentions by TG or posting in the RMB. Nominations close at 11:59pm (GMT) on Saturday, 31st January.
I was planning to challenge this time (if only to have a process of an election), but sadly I cannot because of RL commitments.
Hirota, it's a shame that you're unable to challenge this time round. However, I strongly encourage you consider nominating yourself in the future.
Nominations are still open to all WA members.