WA Delegate: The Banana Republic of Bogans and Boozers (elected 86 days ago)
Founder: The Holy Empire of Tyrr
Embassies: The Kingdom of Denmark, India, Poland, Antarctic Alliance, The Allied Republics, Coalition of Catholic States, Brasil, Portugal, Confederation of Nations, The British Empire, Ireland, World Alliance, The United League, League of Christian Nations, Islam, The Great Britain and Eire, and 11 others.Canada, Yorkshire, United British Empire, Commonwealth of Liberty, Trainsylvinea, Region of Military Nations, Paraguay, The Darwin Allied Republics, The Republic of India, Australia, and The United Regions Headquarters.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in England
As a region, England is ranked 16,451st in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The Vladisvok Dominion of The Yi Ta||Corporate Police State||“Memento Mori”|
|2.||The Supremely Democratic States of Hirota||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Numquam paenite”|
|3.||The Global Uniculture of Rhanukhan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The citizen who dies working, dies happy!”|
|4.||The Democratic Aristocracy of Caiomhin||New York Times Democracy||“Nostra Legitiums et Voluntas ad Deus”|
|5.||The Holy Empire of 1C||New York Times Democracy||“Never have children, only grandchildren.”|
|6.||The Barely Disguised Contempt of Disposablepuppetland||Benevolent Dictatorship||“A bicycle is not a horse”|
|7.||The United Socialist States of Burgolavia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Imagine...”|
|8.||The Right Leaning Monarchy of South Oxfordshire||Capitalist Paradise||“Take your night's winnings, and put it on red”|
|9.||The Marauding Army of Viteliu||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Marauding army of Viteliu enters the battlefield”|
|10.||The Born Again Dictatorship of Sodoff II||Father Knows Best State||“A little aadvark never hurt anyone”|
Last poll: “Alliance - United Regions”
- 1 day 13 hours ago: The Banana Republic of Bogans and Boozers updated the World Factbook entry.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: The Republic of Terra Divinia of the region The Remnants of the Mian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: Embassy established between The United Regions Headquarters and England.
- 4 days ago: The Empire of America Sovereign of the region America Sovereign proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Democracy of Quevola of the region The Coalition of Democratic Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Península Ibérica founder of Hispanna of the region Peninsula Iberica proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Republic of United Regions Envoy departed this region for The Pacific.
- 7 days ago: The Republic of United Regions Diplomat of the region The United Regions Headquarters agreed to construct embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Banana Republic of Bogans and Boozers proposed constructing embassies with The United Regions Headquarters.
- 8 days ago: The Constitutional Republic of Union of Christian States of the region League of Christian Nations cancelled the closure of its embassy in England.
England Regional Message Board
Anyway else enjoying the byte coin event?
Not really, wasn't really my cup of tea . . .
To celebrate the recognition of Hirota being the most advanced nation in the region, we have transferred our entire population to an orbiting artificial moon.
I prefer to call it an artifical satellite than anything else . . . I hope your not all associated with the Badwolf Corporation, Hirota . . .
Huh, Looks like Yorkshire was invaded.
Indeed they have.
I am an ambassador from the United Regions, an inter-regional alliance located here, The United Regions Headquarters. UR aims to promote inter-regional security and co-operation as well as guaranteeing the security of its member regions. I am here on behalf of the organization to enquire whether England would join this alliance of nations.
@ The republic of united regions envoy:
The region of England has decided to join your alliance.
---------- ANNOUNCEMENT ----------
As previously decided via democratic regional poll, the region has voted that there should be WA Delegate elections every three months. As I am now approaching my 90th day in office, I have decided to announce an election for the delegacy on Friday, 25th April.
Nominations are now open to WA member nations for the position of WA delegate. All nominations must be declared on the regional messageboard. As the incumbent WA delegate, I wish to announce that I intend to re-contest the position.
Nominations close at 11:59PM (GMT), on Thursday 24th April.
In the event that there are no other nominations, the incumbent will be re-elected unopposed.