WA Delegate: The Right Leaning Monarchy of South Oxfordshire (elected 156 days ago)
Embassies: The Kingdom of Denmark, House of Lancaster of Wessex, India, Poland, Australasian Democratic Union, and 32 others.Antarctic Alliance, The Allied Republics, Coalition of Catholic States, Brasil, Westchester, United Alliance Of Nations, Portugal, Kingdom of Norway, Kingdom of Ukraine, Australia, Confederation of Nations, The British Empire, New Suffolk, Medieval English Feudalism, Grand Union, Islamic Republic of Iran, Ireland, World Alliance, The United League, Pan Asian Coalition, League of Christian Nations, New Federation of England, Bermuda Triangle, United North America, The Penrose Alliance, The United Governments of the World, The Northern Hemisphere, The 2nd British Empire, Islam, The Federal Republic of Germany, El European Federation, and Arab Unitary Council.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in England
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, England is ranked 188th in the world for Largest Public Sector.
|1.||The Strawberry Fields of Tokeiz||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Peace and love be with you, one and all.”|
|2.||The Principality of The Shire of The Third Tokyo||Left-wing Utopia||“We have no idea who we are or what we're doing!”|
|3.||The Global Uniculture of Rhanukhan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The citizen who dies working, dies happy!”|
|4.||The Dominion of Eternal McCarthy||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“By the will of our people we rise or fall”|
|5.||The Great Keltic Dominion of The Khorne Badlands||Corporate Police State||“Blood For The Blood God”|
|6.||The Cute lil empire of Faerie-princess-ami||Father Knows Best State||“Daisuki Desu”|
|7.||The Grand Empire of Lenzum||Father Knows Best State||“Free to be unfree.”|
|8.||The Empire of Lewnathorr||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Per Ardua Ad Astra”|
|9.||The Empire of The mighty Tim||Democratic Socialists||“Techno techno techno”|
|10.||The Slightly Confused Land of Wilkosaurous rex||New York Times Democracy||“Don't Panic”|
- 80 minutes ago: The Republic of New Diplomatica of the region Diplomatica proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 hours ago: The Most Serene Republic of Imperial Dragon arrived from Arab Unitary Council.
- 16 hours ago: The Colony of JunoLee departed this region for Epogennick.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: The Grand Empire of Lenzum arrived from Osiris.
- 2 days 15 hours ago: Embassy established between England and Arab Unitary Council.
- 2 days 15 hours ago: Embassy established between England and El European Federation.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: The Federation of Allied Engineers arrived from The Beech Beach House.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: The Grand Empire of Lenzum ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Acid-Influenced Mind of Camelza of the region Angels of Derp proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Armed Republic of Suomijatka of the region Suomi Finland proposed constructing embassies.
England Regional Message Board
Sorry, but my own WA place is basically committed elsewhere. I could transfer membership temporarily to this nation (or another puppet here) if that was actually necessary for repelling an invasion, though... at least, unless & until my WA nation becomes its home region's elected delegate again, which could happen.
I am just visiting. In my retirement from active participation is NS, I have decided to travel the NS world. I have always wanted to visit England. I will be staying for a while. I would also like to offer some apples and pears from my home region.
I'm sure you've all heard about the attack in Woolich, disgraceful how these things happen on our streets.
Absolutely tragic and disgusting. May the perpetrators be punished to the fullest extent of the law.
It's not going to end well. There will be retaliation and things will escalate.
Time will tell.
So, could you tell me about your region? I am curious to learn of its history. Thanks.
I would be lying if I said I knew everything about the region. During my period in office it has been an extremely peaceful and democratic region. Modelled, unsurprisingly on England itself, we are exceptionally quiet and while we have an extremely limited WA presence we have increased in size from around 60 nations to 75 during that period. Hope this helps