WA Delegate: The Global Community of Bogans and Boozers (elected 1 year 65 days ago)
Embassies: The Kingdom of Denmark, India, Poland, Antarctic Alliance, The Allied Republics, Brasil, Confederation of Nations, World Alliance, The United League, League of Christian Nations, Yorkshire, Paraguay, The Darwin Allied Republics, Australia, ITALIA, Bermuda Triangle, and 9 others.Empire Coalition, Canada, The Illuminati, Alliance of Absolute Monarchs, The Atlas Union, South Pacific, Haugalandet, Germanic Confederation, and The British Empire.
The embassy with The Darwin Allied Republics is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 1 day 22 hours.
The embassy with South Pacific is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 1 day 10 hours.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Rebellious Youth in England
World Census observers counted the number of times their car stereo was stolen from outside fast food stores to determine which nations have relatively high levels of youth-related crime.
As a region, England is ranked 13,849th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
|1.||The DREAM of Neverland||New York Times Democracy||“Slogan”|
|2.||The Barely Disguised Contempt of Disposablepuppetland||Benevolent Dictatorship||“A bicycle is not a horse”|
|3.||The Supremely Democratic States of Hirota||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Numquam paenite”|
|4.||The Nonchalant Land of Wilkosaurous rex||Left-wing Utopia||“Don't Panic”|
|5.||The Global Community of Bogans and Boozers||Democratic Socialists||“All hail the ale”|
|6.||The Holy Empire of Royal Crowns||New York Times Democracy||“You are honored to be in our presence”|
|7.||The Kingdom of Arthur||Democratic Socialists||“Unite”|
|8.||The Republic of Thaltoria||Father Knows Best State||“Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow”|
|9.||The Kingdom of Sussex by the Sea||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We wunt be druv!”|
|10.||The 13th Special Forces Group of Fighting Witches||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Driving the Church crazy since the 15th Century”|
Last poll: “Cricket World Cup”
- 1 day 9 hours ago: The Cimmerian Raider Mercs of Cejirus of the region The Darwin Allied Republics ordered the closure of its embassy in England.
- 2 days ago: The Republic of Pina Coladas of the region South Pacific ordered the closure of its embassy in England.
- 3 days 13 hours ago: Emma watson ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Democratic Republic of United North Atlantic States of the region United North Atlantic proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Determined democracy of The Mejobsworth of the region Yorkshire cancelled the closure of its embassy in England.
- 6 days ago: The Constitutional Republic of Union of Christian States of the region League of Christian Nations cancelled the closure of its embassy in England.
- 6 days ago: The Republic of Surround of the region Yorkshire ordered the closure of its embassy in England.
- 6 days ago: The Republic of MoJoJoJoe of the region League of Christian Nations ordered the closure of its embassy in England.
- 7 days ago: The Global Community of Bogans and Boozers created a new regional poll: "Cricket World Cup".
- 7 days ago: The Global Community of Bogans and Boozers updated the World Factbook entry.
England Regional Message Board
Hi there Hirota,
There is indeed a specific reason why the region has been placed under password protection, and has been done so in consultation with the regional founder (Tyrr). There has in fact been a direct threat made to the region, and after careful consideration the decision to password protect was made. Unlike the last time there was password protection in place, there has been an agreed upon period in which the password protection will be enacted for. Once this period is over, the border control will be lifted.
I think that was wise B&B. There has been a lot of raiding going on and regions bigger and more active than ours have been taken over in recent times.
So now, it's the default theme if you have not set one
So, can anyone remind me if England being knocked-out of the CWC in the quarter finals was even an option in the poll?
Unfortunately, yes it was . . . even Ireland is doing much better than England (without Eoin Morgan . . . )
Hello, hello, hello.
Cor lummy - it's the law! o.0
Police everywhere, justice nowhere.
"Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner
That I love London so
Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner
That I think of her wherever I go
"I get a funny feeling inside of me
When walking up and down
Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner
That I love London Town"
As our founder has ceased to exist, I have decided to place the region under password protection. This protection will remain in place until Tyrr returns to NationStates, or a consensus is met by a majority of regional members.
Please TG me if you need the password.