WA Delegate: The Banana Republic of Bogans and Boozers (elected 45 days ago)
Founder: The Holy Empire of Tyrr
Embassies: The Kingdom of Denmark, India, Poland, Australasian Democratic Union, Antarctic Alliance, The Allied Republics, Coalition of Catholic States, Brasil, Portugal, Kingdom of Norway, Kingdom of Ukraine, Confederation of Nations, The British Empire, Ireland, World Alliance, The United League, and 16 others.League of Christian Nations, Bermuda Triangle, The Northern Hemisphere, Islam, Mozambique, Republic of Seychelles, The League of Just Nations, The Great Britain and Eire, Canada, Yorkshire, Commonwealth of Liberty, United British Empire, The Royal Empire of Sovereign Nations, Trainsylvinea, Region of Military Nations, and Paraguay.
Construction of embassies with The Darwin Allied Republics has commenced. Completion expected in 1 day 21 hours.
Construction of embassies with The Republic of India has commenced. Completion expected in 1 day 21 hours.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in England
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, England is ranked 194th in the world for Largest Public Sector.
|1.||The Principality of The Shire of The Third Tokyo||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“We have no idea who we are or what we're doing!”|
|2.||The Strawberry Fields of Tokeiz||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Peace and love be with you, one and all.”|
|3.||The United Socialist States of Burgolavia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Imagine...”|
|4.||The Holy Empire of Rayers II||Democratic Socialists||“In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.”|
|5.||The Banana Republic of Bogans and Boozers||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“There's always money in the banana stand ... .”|
|6.||The Dominion of Eternal McCarthy||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“By the will of our people we rise or fall”|
|7.||The Empire of Lewnathorr||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Per Ardua Ad Astra”|
|8.||The Global Uniculture of Rhanukhan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The citizen who dies working, dies happy!”|
|9.||The Cute lil empire of Faerie-princess-ami||Father Knows Best State||“Daisuki Desu”|
|10.||The Empire of The mighty Tim||Democratic Socialists||“Techno techno techno”|
- 4 hours ago: The Empire of The Home of the Knave of the region Death and Destruction Inc proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: The Banana Republic of Bogans and Boozers agreed to construct embassies with The Republic of India.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: The Banana Republic of Bogans and Boozers agreed to construct embassies with The Darwin Allied Republics.
- 2 days ago: Embassy established between Paraguay and England.
- 2 days 16 hours ago: The Swedish Cinnamon Buns of Darwinish Brentsylvania of the region The Darwin Allied Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 22 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of Sagar of the region The Republic of India proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 17 hours ago: The Banana Republic of Bogans and Boozers proposed constructing embassies with New Zealand.
- 5 days ago: The Constitutional Republic of Union of Christian States of the region League of Christian Nations cancelled the closure of its embassy in England.
- 5 days ago: The Banana Republic of Bogans and Boozers agreed to construct embassies with Paraguay.
- 5 days ago: The Wraith's Raiding Power of Remoqoq of the region League of Christian Nations ordered the closure of its embassy in England.
England Regional Message Board
Howdy all... I hope you don't mind a simple refugee from the colonies dropping in
So, who voted Arsenal in that last poll? It's beginning to look a little unlikely....
I forgot to vote . . . as a Gunners supporter, things are starting to look very bleak after a great start :(
Also, welcome to region Caiomhin!
I voted for arsenal. Sadly optimistic I fear
I voted for Cheslea. I'd prefer it if it was Liverpool, but Cheslea have the bigger budget.
Nice to see you back by the way, Hirota!
I really really really hope that Chelsea don't win. Mourinho is an annoying little man
I'm afraid money buys football titles though (unless you're David Moyes).
SO's residents are by and large massive Liverpool fans, although I didn't contribute to the poll. Fear Chelsea are rather beyond us sadly.