WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in England
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, England is ranked 8,924th in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The County of Forfarshire||Right-wing Utopia||“Lippen on Angus”|
|2.||The Set In A Silver Sea of This England||Corporate Police State||“Out! Out! Holy Cross!”|
|3.||The Empire of Julius Empire||Capitalist Paradise||“DRINK YOUR SMOOTHIE!”|
|4.||The Democratic Republic of Silvercloak||Corporate Bordello||“When in Rome do as the Americans”|
|5.||The United Socialist States of Maybod||Moralistic Democracy||“It's a revolution!”|
|6.||The Armed Republic of Romakania||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Repeat After Me, I Am Free!”|
|7.||The Kingdom of Sussex by the Sea||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We wunt be druv!”|
|8.||The Grand Duchy of Argyll||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Vix ea nostra voco”|
|9.||The Kingdom of Suthsaexe||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Seely Sussex for everlasting.”|
|10.||The County of Dorset||Moralistic Democracy||“Who's Afear'd”|
- : No end ceased to exist.
- : The Global Community of Bogans and Boozers lost WA Delegate status.
- : South oxfordshire ceased to exist.
- : The Armed Republic of Romakania arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The xeraconan empire ceased to exist.
- : The eurasian soviet states ceased to exist.
- : The People's Republic of Sovieticanas of the region The Archipelagos of Cienfuegos proposed constructing embassies.
- : No end arrived from Osiris.
- : Sino-hunnic empire ceased to exist.
- : Wrexham-wolverhampton ceased to exist.
England Regional Message Board
That's life for you! ;P There are no "right" answers in this game - every choice you make has ups and downs in its outcome. Just because your stats are all in the green doesn't mean that you're "winning" (in fact that can result in your nation being classified as an Anarchy, which isn't a great thing) - plenty of players deliberately go out of their way to create appalling dystopian nations.
Welp we've been quiet.
Just got back from vacation. . .well doesn't look like I missed too much ;)
It took me a second to get the joke! :D
Who wants pizza with their Orange Julius?
-Gives you pizza-