WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Eoe founder
Embassies: the West Pacific, Australasian Democratic Union, Great Britain and Ireland, The New Inquisition, Grand Central, Antifa, The Kingdom of Denmark, Hotel Quebec, The SOP, Cornwall, The Misty Realm, Ecnavian Federation, Alliance Of Armed Nations, Hampshire, Wolfram and Hart, The Empire of Win, and 2 others.Empire of Oceania, and The Great Kingdom of Prussia.
The embassy with Cornwall is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 2 days 18 hours.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in Empires of Earth
As a region, Empires of Earth is ranked 15,442nd in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The Holy Empire of Lobenia||Father Knows Best State||“...”|
|2.||The Fiefdom of Loedenmark||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Respect to survive, survive through respect. ”|
|3.||The French Republic of M_Robespierre||Iron Fist Consumerists||“All faith in the Committee of Public Safety”|
|4.||The Free Republic of Great Ulster||Democratic Socialists||“In My Defens”|
|5.||The Kingdom of Greater Winterfell||Father Knows Best State||“Winter is Coming”|
|6.||The Grand Duchy of Albertinia Heath||Father Knows Best State||“A short saying often contains much wisdom.”|
- 16 hours ago: The Republic of The Realm of No Return 1 of the region Cornwall ordered the closure of its embassy in Empires of Earth.
- 3 days 9 hours ago: The United Senatorial Republic of The Wacha of the region The Misty Realm cancelled the closure of its embassy in Empires of Earth.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of European north mars departed this region for Europe.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of European north mars arrived from The West Pacific.
- 5 days ago: The Worlds best sniper of White_Death of the region The Misty Realm ordered the closure of its embassy in Empires of Earth.
- 8 days ago: Regional Founder The Queendom of EoE Founder ceased to exist.
- 14 days ago: The Merciless Cavalry Rangers of Mamluk departed this region for Hotel Quebec.
- 14 days ago: The Merciless Cavalry Rangers of Mamluk arrived from Empire of Oceania.
- 15 days ago: The French Republic of M_Robespierre arrived from Lazarus.
- 16 days ago: The French Republic of M_Robespierre ceased to exist.
Empires of Earth Regional Message Board
I know, there was a mass exodus. I think the remaining nations should form the core of a new alliance? If only Kate would hand over the controls if they don't want to be actively involved. What's the point in commanding a region you don't actually care about?
Guess so seeing as the founder is hardly on.
Well, it's basically destroying this alliance, and I don't know why they withhold the passwords when they have no interest in the alliance?
Why passwords? The delegate powers were removed due toa trust issue with a delegate who, if I recall right, booted most of the region, passworded it, in a fit of pique
Well, the plans are to found a new region regardless, so it doesn't really matter anyway.
Are there plans to that effect?
Yes there are, we're working on founding a completely new region at the moment. Just struggling to find adequate time to implement the plan.
I apologize for the late notice, but I've been offered a spot in another region and so will be relinquishing my role as WA Delegate for Empires of Earth. This region has had it's ups and downs, but I have been proud to serve as World Assembly delegate for the large majority of the last 8 months. I wish you all very well in your future endeavors.
May this region's great name never fade from the history books as those who have passed through this land and called it home were some of the best nations founded. The Federation shall always remember the kindness shown and hold onto the happiness given by all here, and I will always look back with a smile when hearing this region's name.
Thank you for the memories.
LCol Edward Los Richenstein
The Federation of Scarsaw
Dear neighbors, the commission IBE International Economic Block, would like to invite all members of the region to join the bloc, grateful for your attention
Member of Committee on IBE: Stuard Maskzovsku