WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Eoe founder
Empires of Earth contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Eco-Friendly Governments in Empires of Earth
The following governments spend the greatest amount on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment, however.
As a region, Empires of Earth is ranked 5,111th in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
|1.||The Kingdom of Greater Winterfell||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Winter is Coming”|
|2.||The French Republic of M_Robespierre||Iron Fist Consumerists||“All faith in the Committee of Public Safety”|
- 19 hours ago: The Federal Republic of The State of Wisconsin of the region Free State of Wisconsin proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Regional Founder The Queendom of EoE Founder ceased to exist.
- 30 days ago: The Free socialist territory of Free Rojava of the region Union of Socialist Soviet Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- 31 days ago: Eoe founder arrived from Lazarus.
- 41 days ago: Regional Founder The Queendom of EoE Founder ceased to exist.
- 69 days ago: Eoe founder arrived from Osiris.
- 70 days ago: The Republic of Das Imperium Lives 02 departed this region for Kingstona.
- 70 days ago: The Republic of Rainacornia departed this region for Volksunion.
- 70 days ago: The Dominion of Das Imperium Lives departed this region for Volksunion.
- 70 days ago: The Kingdom of Das Imperium Lives 03 departed this region for Allied nations of new terra.
Empires of Earth Regional Message Board
Hello everyone in this desolate region! I come to provide you with options for exodus. The Islamic State of Klatchian Empire has started a region called the Western Assembly, and we're looking for a few good nations like yourselves. Stop by and take a look, or telegram myself or our founder if you're interested. Join us and find your way to freedom!
Revive my new neighbours
Oh, hello 😊
YAY, Now are there anymore?
I'm not enough? 😢
Post by Glr recruit suppressed by a moderator.
For the record, we were going to say Happy Holidays to the Anti-Fascists....but the new recruit made a blunder.