WA Delegate (non-executive): The Trotskyist Monarchy of HolyNus (elected )
Founder: The Imperial Majesty of King John XI
Empire of Oceania contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Ignorant Citizens in Empire of Oceania
The World Census studied which nations seemed to have the greatest numbers of citizens that fell into the categories "ignorant," "oblivious," or "just plain dumb."
As a region, Empire of Oceania is ranked 14,520th in the world for Most Ignorant Citizens.
|1.||The Imperial Majesty of King John XI||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Hail the King!”|
|2.||The Empire of Great Celtic Empire||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Live together, work together, fight together”|
|3.||The Jenna Stone Kingdom of The Knockout Gun Gals||New York Times Democracy||“For new era of prosperity and glory! ”|
|4.||The Trotskyist Monarchy of HolyNus||Left-wing Utopia||“To aid, is the Government. To serve, is the people.”|
- : The Imperial Majesty of King John XI arrived from Lazarus.
- : Regional Founder The Imperial Majesty of King John XI ceased to exist.
- : The Free Land of Garlic Tarts departed this region for Olivana.
- : The Free Land of Garlic Tarts arrived from The Heartland.
- : Embassy cancelled between Fallout nations and Empire of Oceania.
- : Corcation ceased to exist.
- : The United Socialist States of Tysoania of the region Fallout nations cancelled the closure of its embassy in Empire of Oceania.
- : The Republic of New Skovia of the region Fallout nations ordered the closure of its embassy in Empire of Oceania.
- : The Socialistic Democratic Area of Coastal Prowe departed this region for Southern Oceans.
- : The Jenna Stone Kingdom of The Knockout Gun Gals arrived from The North Pacific.
Empire of Oceania Regional Message Board
No you're not. Though Corcation seems to have died.
Ooh, thanks, I love donuts. Glazed especially.
Now only the three of us. And yes, plenty of glazed.
And one plain donut, for some reason.
Yes, only three of us now. I'm not frequenting much of the forum since this is just one of my issues-only account, the only one actually. I have one for general shenanigans and one for role-playing.
I don't like plain. Sorry. We can laced it with something sweet, please?
Well, someone left a dumptruck full of sugar, cocaine, honey and other such sweet things out in the parking lot. So why not.
Oh, I like the honey one. Honey donut is good donut.
Sorry all - I'm back again.
Sounds like a nice donut. I might nab one of those myself.
Here is to ordering more donuts. Maybe a cargo ship full of them, if not a merchant fleet.