WA Delegate (non-executive): The Trotskyist Monarchy of HolyNus (elected )
Founder: The Imperial Majesty of King John XI
Empire of Oceania contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in Empire of Oceania
Governments ranked highly spend the most on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, Empire of Oceania is ranked 1,491st in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Trotskyist Monarchy of HolyNus||Democratic Socialists||“We live in the environment, and live for it we shall.”|
|2.||The Empire of Great Celtic Empire||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Live together, work together, fight together”|
|3.||The Imperial Majesty of King John XI||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Hail the King!”|
|4.||The Jenna Stone Kingdom of The Knockout Gun Gals||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“For new era of prosperity and glory! ”|
- : The Trotskyist Monarchy of HolyNus tagged the region "Independent".
- : The Dictatorship of Robertos Army departed this region for United States of America.
- : The Dictatorship of Robertos Army arrived from Revashia.
- : The Imperial Majesty of King John XI arrived from Lazarus.
- : Regional Founder The Imperial Majesty of King John XI ceased to exist.
- : The Free Land of Garlic Tarts departed this region for Olivana.
- : The Free Land of Garlic Tarts arrived from The Heartland.
- : Embassy cancelled between Fallout nations and Empire of Oceania.
- : Corcation ceased to exist.
- : The United Socialist States of Tysoania of the region Fallout nations cancelled the closure of its embassy in Empire of Oceania.
Empire of Oceania Regional Message Board
Long live the Empire that won't fall!
Just remember that the Hot Chocolate mines below our land our protected. I tried to pump them out but it's a ton of paperwork.
I never signed that piece of paperwork, and in fact haven't heard of it, so I drilled a lot from inside my mountains.
Clearly, you now have to pay taxes since what you are doing is not legal.
*Thinks about it*
That makes no sense. If it is illegal, you can't tax it because you would be legalizing it.
And it isn't mines, actually. They are deposits I am using Drilling Rigs for, so technically it would be Hot Chocolate Fields. Thus I am exempt from the paperwork focused on the 'mining of Hot Chocolate', as it is 'drilling of Hot Chocolate deposits'.
*Draws up paperwork*
I have a draft for the law concerning Hot Chocolate Drilling setup, mainly focused on the safety of workers and the prevention of leaks into the environment. With a 1% tax on drilling in our own countries, and no tax for joint efforts at drilling in shared Empire of Oceania territory or on the borders.
What about the investment for a better and more cost-efficient drilling?
If you don't invest, then through the market you either have to pump more up to overcome other nation's investments or you subsidize it and spend more money when you would have done that beforehand.
Say, to end all this confusion on it, 10% minimum of revenue must go back into further investment.
Sounds like a plan to me.