WA Delegate (non-executive): The Trotskyist Monarchy of HolyNus (elected )
Founder: The Imperial Majesty of King John XI
Empire of Oceania contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector in Empire of Oceania
As a region, Empire of Oceania is ranked 18,579th in the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Imperial Majesty of King John XI||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Hail the King!”|
|2.||The Empire of Great Celtic Empire||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Live together, work together, fight together”|
|3.||The Peoples Goverment of Corcation||Democratic Socialists||“Serve the country, serve the people”|
|4.||The Trotskyist Monarchy of HolyNus||Democratic Socialists||“To aid, is the Government. To serve, is the people.”|
- : Embassy established between Empire of Oceania and Fallout Nations.
- : The Peoples Goverment of Corcation unsuppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : The Peoples Goverment of Corcation suppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : The Trotskyist Monarchy of HolyNus agreed to construct embassies with Fallout Nations.
- : The Armed Republic of Brotherhood of Steel West of the region Fallout Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Commonwealth of Crowns and Empire of Oceania.
- : New eridu ceased to exist.
- : The Crownlands of Apocryphi of the region The Commonwealth of Crowns agreed to construct embassies.
- : Embassy established between Turkic Union and Empire of Oceania.
- : The Trotskyist Monarchy of HolyNus updated the World Factbook entry.
Empire of Oceania Regional Message Board
Yeah. I thought the Black Riders had died. I don't know how they get any satisfaction out of what is essentially just juvenile vandalism. Holding a region as part of an occupation I could understand, joining to simply put up some graffiti and then leaving is ridiculous.
Hope you all do not mind me updating our Wall and such. Been trying as I come back.. Didnt realize I was gone.. I had IRL stuff to worry about.
Did quite a bit of refitting. But it is all good.
I don't mind at all. Thank you for doing that.
Welcome back Corcation. I had also been busy around the time and actually forgot to rejoin the WA upon my return. I will get back onto that now.
We should probably start discussing Embassy requests on the RMB. I don't think we should accept all of them.
I agree John. Let's not get screwed again
It's happened twice now, best not let it happen again. There aren't to many requests at the moment but we should look over them prior to accepting.
They won't invade us over our Embassies, but if we have too many we will look like a puppet dump.
I'd say at least two of those embassies are by my doing.