WA Delegate: None.
Einrashe contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Beautiful Environments in Einrashe
World Census researchers spent many arduous weeks lying on beaches and trekking through rainforests to compile a definitive list of the most attractive and best cared for environments.
As a region, Einrashe is ranked 15,272nd in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
|1.||The Burden of Princi||Father Knows Best State||“To be or not to be.”|
|2.||The Queendom of Hildee||Mother Knows Best State||“We're better than you and we know it”|
- 119 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Riders and Einrashe.
- 122 days ago: The Burden of Princi lost WA Delegate status.
- 123 days ago: The Burden of Princi unsuppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 123 days ago: The Burden of Princi ordered the closure of embassies between Einrashe and The Black Riders.
- 123 days ago: The Burden of Princi password-protected the region.
- 123 days ago: The Burden of Princi removed the tag "Invader".
- 123 days ago: The Burden of Princi altered the region's flag.
- 123 days ago: The Burden of Princi updated the World Factbook entry.
- 123 days ago: The Boundary of Humans and Youkai departed this region for Launching Point.
- 123 days ago: The Burden of Princi became regional WA Delegate.
Einrashe Regional Message Board
How many of you give two fornicating feces about what region your nations are in?
Yeah, that's about what I thought.
Hah! Look at that!! We faced apocalypse and survived! We are unstoppable!
My answer to that is that as long as there are nations worthy of my nation's presence in the region, I am happy to leave it there! Otherwise, I don't care.
Dear Fellow Nations of the Glorious Region of Einrashe,
From now on, there will be a DAILY TRIVIA posted here, every day I remember.
Mr. H.M. Baldwin, Dictator of Djiarm.
During his midnight ride on April 18, 1775, Paul Revere did not shout, "The British are coming." Instead, his call was "The regulars are coming". The regulars were the British troops. Apparently, you could be considered "regular" in those days even if you were a constipated Brit.
The word testimony came from men in Roman times taking an oath before the court that they were telling the truth. To insure their statements were accurate, they swore on their testicles.
To all of you who refute the presence of the Gods, remember that Odin is watching. You would do well to convert before it is your turn to go to Hel.
OH! OH! can others post trivias to? or can just u??
to:Aredhel I don't care.
Major league baseball teams buy 182 pounds of special baseball rubbing mud each year from a single farmer in Millsboro, Delaware.
I would be willing to start some sort of RP on here, if anyones interested.