WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: The Black Riders.
Einrashe contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in Einrashe
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, Einrashe is ranked 11,819th in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|1.||The Burden of Princi||Father Knows Best State||“To be or not to be.”|
|2.||The Queendom of Hildee||Mother Knows Best State||“We're better than you and we know it”|
- 95 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of WW killbot 2 departed this region for Quadland.
- 95 days ago: Following departed this region for Luque.
- 95 days ago: Following arrived from Bundesrepublik Verbluffen.
- 95 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of WW killbot 2 arrived from Scandinavian Allies.
- 177 days ago: The Mononational Affiliate of Jormondir ceased to exist.
- 205 days ago: The Burden of Princi arrived from Ochre city.
- 257 days ago: Embassy established between Einrashe and The Black Riders.
- 260 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Selurah departed this region for The Smoking Section.
- 260 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Selurah lost WA Delegate status.
- 260 days ago: Hepto-gethorias departed this region for The Smoking Section.
Einrashe Regional Message Board
Dear Fellow Nations of the Glorious Region of Einrashe,
From now on, there will be a DAILY TRIVIA posted here, every day I remember.
Mr. H.M. Baldwin, Dictator of Djiarm.
During his midnight ride on April 18, 1775, Paul Revere did not shout, "The British are coming." Instead, his call was "The regulars are coming". The regulars were the British troops. Apparently, you could be considered "regular" in those days even if you were a constipated Brit.