WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: The Black Riders.
Einrashe contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Developed in Einrashe
The World Census compiles a "Human Development Index" by measuring citizens' average life expectancy, education, and income.
As a region, Einrashe is ranked 14,361st in the world for Most Developed.
|1.||The Burden of Princi||Father Knows Best State||“To be or not to be.”|
|2.||The Queendom of Hildee||Mother Knows Best State||“We're better than you and we know it”|
- 37 days ago: The Mononational Affiliate of Jormondir ceased to exist.
- 64 days ago: The Burden of Princi arrived from Ochre city.
- 117 days ago: Embassy established between Einrashe and The Black Riders.
- 119 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Selurah departed this region for The Smoking Section.
- 120 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Selurah lost WA Delegate status.
- 120 days ago: Hepto-gethorias departed this region for The Smoking Section.
- 120 days ago: The Grand Army of Black Riders Commander of the region The Black Riders agreed to construct embassies.
- 120 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Selurah suppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 120 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Selurah proposed constructing embassies with The Black Riders.
- 120 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Selurah altered the region's flag.
Einrashe Regional Message Board
Dear Fellow Nations of the Glorious Region of Einrashe,
From now on, there will be a DAILY TRIVIA posted here, every day I remember.
Mr. H.M. Baldwin, Dictator of Djiarm.
During his midnight ride on April 18, 1775, Paul Revere did not shout, "The British are coming." Instead, his call was "The regulars are coming". The regulars were the British troops. Apparently, you could be considered "regular" in those days even if you were a constipated Brit.