WA Delegate: None.
Einrashe contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in Einrashe
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, Einrashe is ranked 6,147th in the world for Largest Public Sector.
|1.||The Queendom of Hildee||Mother Knows Best State||“We're better than you and we know it”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Jormondir||Left-Leaning College State||“Mig dreymir, og Lóðir fæðast”|
- 8 hours ago: The Republic of Attila the Hun Reborn departed this region for Epogennick.
- 10 hours ago: The Empire of Rin Tohsaka departed this region for Epogennick.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: The Empire of Rin Tohsaka lost WA Delegate status.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: The Empire of Rin Tohsaka updated the World Factbook entry.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: The Empire of Rin Tohsaka altered the region's flag.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: The Empire of Rin Tohsaka became regional WA Delegate.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: The Republic of Attila the Hun Reborn arrived from Epogennick.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: The Empire of Rin Tohsaka arrived from Epogennick.
- 120 days ago: The Queendom of Hildee arrived from The North Pacific.
- 164 days ago: The Fiefdom of Djiarm ceased to exist.
Einrashe Regional Message Board
How many of you give two fornicating feces about what region your nations are in?
Yeah, that's about what I thought.
Hah! Look at that!! We faced apocalypse and survived! We are unstoppable!
My answer to that is that as long as there are nations worthy of my nation's presence in the region, I am happy to leave it there! Otherwise, I don't care.
Dear Fellow Nations of the Glorious Region of Einrashe,
From now on, there will be a DAILY TRIVIA posted here, every day I remember.
Mr. H.M. Baldwin, Dictator of Djiarm.
During his midnight ride on April 18, 1775, Paul Revere did not shout, "The British are coming." Instead, his call was "The regulars are coming". The regulars were the British troops. Apparently, you could be considered "regular" in those days even if you were a constipated Brit.
The word testimony came from men in Roman times taking an oath before the court that they were telling the truth. To insure their statements were accurate, they swore on their testicles.
To all of you who refute the presence of the Gods, remember that Odin is watching. You would do well to convert before it is your turn to go to Hel.
OH! OH! can others post trivias to? or can just u??
to:Aredhel I don't care.
Major league baseball teams buy 182 pounds of special baseball rubbing mud each year from a single farmer in Millsboro, Delaware.
I would be willing to start some sort of RP on here, if anyones interested.