WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in Ecotopia
The World Census developed the following ranking based on a rather vague survey of nations to uncover 'odd or fundamentalist social, economic, or political systems'.
As a region, Ecotopia is ranked 3,497th in the world for Most Extreme.
|1.||The Ecotopian Republic of Allemonde||Left-wing Utopia||“Where Happiness Lives!!!!”|
|2.||The Republic of Pala of Huxley||Left-wing Utopia||“All Hail Huxley!”|
|3.||The Nomadic Peoples of Beidians||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Liberty, Freedom, Capitalism!”|
|4.||The Confederacy of San Onofre Ecotopia||Left-wing Utopia||“Welcome friend!”|
|5.||The Community of Nova America||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Love Conquers All”|
|6.||The Republic of New Daleks II||Democratic Socialists||“A new dawn rises.”|
- : The Rainforest Communities of Errinundera of the region Forest cancelled the closure of its embassy in Ecotopia.
- : The Protectorate of Ayrendrall of the region Forest ordered the closure of its embassy in Ecotopia.
- : Second greek empire of the region Freecomunism proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Commonwealth of Canadian Arctic Territories of the region High Arctic proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Empire of Karabraxos of the region Western Oregon proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Demókraték Respúblik of Jaxukuk of the region Barents and Nordic Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic democratic of La nueva imaginacion of the region Tecnoavanses proposed constructing embassies.
- : Spengland of the region Ramundi proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Eco-Socialist Union of Vashtanaraada of the region The International Communist Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Ecotopian Republic of Allemonde lost WA Delegate status.
Ecotopia Regional Message Board
In the light of recent events : since when is there a kind of "censorship" on the regional board ? Does anyone happen to know ? Itīs not the Kindergarten in here, weīre all (the more or less) grown-ups, and if I use the term "wtf" (or similar), then I have usually a d....d good reason for it (even if itīs simply a rhetorical one), and, well, I surely donīt need any "system" to prevent me from using any "political or otherwise uncorrect words", aka "four letter words".
"Protecting" people from reading the word "f..k", but producing real guns for six year old children and killing thousands of foreign people, calling it "collateral damage". What a "culture"...
A happy new year to everyone.
SEVERE WARNING ! The option "abolishing and redefining the national tax system" on the issue about "tax system overload" sent my economy down for 60 (in words : sixty) points.
Whoever allowed this consequence for one simple decision to pass should definitely be sent to a mental hospital...seems like there are some really brainless idiots "overlooking" this game...
thatīs the issue : #221: Outdated Tax Code Crushing @@NAME@@? [Padosistan; ed:Reploid Productions]
Darn, I don't have the greatest Book Publishing industry.
...which only seems fair, when looking at the ammount of your "publications" here on this message board...;-))
:( Well I would if anyone read them. My social phobia makes a bit skiddish.
...well, main reason for "no one reading your messages" is, that you donīt write them...;-))
and about your "social phobia" : have you ever tried to join some RPG-group (role-playing group, like people playing D & D or some other role-playing game ?). You should give this a try then, because this could help a lot (nice little groups of various "freaks", you could find them at your local game store or on the "net"). Nothing "therapeutical", but youīd join a little group of (mostly) nice, but "weird" people, sharing the same hobby (if interested), and gives you the "option" of social interacting not in person, but as your "game charakter", while sitting around a table and "rolling dice" with your (maybe new) friends. Iīm doing this (as a "gamemaster" for almost a thirty years by now, and Iīd say, itīs a lot of fun...
For a "closer look" (ironically) Iīd recommend "the gamers I & II" (by "dead gentlemen") on "youtube"...;-))
Hey CB did you get the issue about the spread of alien invasive species? I clicked on the 2nd one and my profile says it's rabbit season.
But it's duck season!
Donīt know which issue youīre talking about, but itīs definitely rabbit season now...
...although there are some (false) rumours of "elephant season now"
:-) ;-) :-))