WA Delegate: The Ecotopian Republic of Allemonde (elected 1 year 225 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Ecotopia
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Ecotopia is ranked 6,766th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Free Lands of Coffin-Breathe||Democratic Socialists||“Home of the free and disgusting”|
|2.||The Peopleīs Republic of Incredible Bums||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Think for yourself !”|
|3.||The Republic of Pala of Huxley||Civil Rights Lovefest||“All Hail Huxley!”|
|4.||The Community of Nova America||Democratic Socialists||“Love Conquers All”|
|5.||The Republic of New Daleks II||Civil Rights Lovefest||“A new dawn rises.”|
|6.||The Confederacy of San Onofre Ecotopia||Left-wing Utopia||“Welcome friend!”|
|7.||The Ecotopian Republic of Allemonde||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Where Happiness Lives!!!!”|
|8.||The Independant State of Sophisticated horrors||Father Knows Best State||“Live in fear, die in vain”|
|9.||The Nomadic Peoples of Beidians||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Liberty, Freedom, Capitalism!”|
- 41 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Erectia of the region The Region of Environmental Beauty proposed constructing embassies.
- 69 days ago: The Supreme Deliverancy of Bhenivelzen of the region Malavastra proposed constructing embassies.
- 73 days ago: The Kingdom of Carrot Land of the region Gordonhurst Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- 76 days ago: Cactus monster of the region Cactus proposed constructing embassies.
- 79 days ago: The People's Republic of Amiria of the region Demolibs proposed constructing embassies.
- 99 days ago: Wenderoth of the region Unitas proposed constructing embassies.
- 106 days ago: Sinal ornit of the region The Fine Line Between Dream and Reality proposed constructing embassies.
- 108 days ago: Mortenheim of the region Cliffs of the iron isles proposed constructing embassies.
- 109 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 118 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
Ecotopia Regional Message Board
In the light of recent events : since when is there a kind of "censorship" on the regional board ? Does anyone happen to know ? Itīs not the Kindergarten in here, weīre all (the more or less) grown-ups, and if I use the term "wtf" (or similar), then I have usually a d....d good reason for it (even if itīs simply a rhetorical one), and, well, I surely donīt need any "system" to prevent me from using any "political or otherwise uncorrect words", aka "four letter words".
"Protecting" people from reading the word "f..k", but producing real guns for six year old children and killing thousands of foreign people, calling it "collateral damage". What a "culture"...
A happy new year to everyone.
SEVERE WARNING ! The option "abolishing and redefining the national tax system" on the issue about "tax system overload" sent my economy down for 60 (in words : sixty) points.
Whoever allowed this consequence for one simple decision to pass should definitely be sent to a mental hospital...seems like there are some really brainless idiots "overlooking" this game...
thatīs the issue : #221: Outdated Tax Code Crushing @@NAME@@? [Padosistan; ed:Reploid Productions]
Darn, I don't have the greatest Book Publishing industry.
...which only seems fair, when looking at the ammount of your "publications" here on this message board...;-))
:( Well I would if anyone read them. My social phobia makes a bit skiddish.
...well, main reason for "no one reading your messages" is, that you donīt write them...;-))
and about your "social phobia" : have you ever tried to join some RPG-group (role-playing group, like people playing D & D or some other role-playing game ?). You should give this a try then, because this could help a lot (nice little groups of various "freaks", you could find them at your local game store or on the "net"). Nothing "therapeutical", but youīd join a little group of (mostly) nice, but "weird" people, sharing the same hobby (if interested), and gives you the "option" of social interacting not in person, but as your "game charakter", while sitting around a table and "rolling dice" with your (maybe new) friends. Iīm doing this (as a "gamemaster" for almost a thirty years by now, and Iīd say, itīs a lot of fun...
For a "closer look" (ironically) Iīd recommend "the gamers I & II" (by "dead gentlemen") on "youtube"...;-))
Hey CB did you get the issue about the spread of alien invasive species? I clicked on the 2nd one and my profile says it's rabbit season.
But it's duck season!
Donīt know which issue youīre talking about, but itīs definitely rabbit season now...
...although there are some (false) rumours of "elephant season now"
:-) ;-) :-))