WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in Ecotopia
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, Ecotopia is ranked 975th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The Ecotopian Republic of Allemonde||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Where Happiness Lives!!!!”|
|2.||The Confederacy of San Onofre Ecotopia||Left-wing Utopia||“Welcome friend!”|
|3.||The Community of Nova America||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Love Conquers All”|
|4.||The Republic of Pala of Huxley||Civil Rights Lovefest||“All Hail Huxley!”|
|5.||The Nomadic Peoples of Beidians||Left-wing Utopia||“Liberty, Freedom, Capitalism!”|
|6.||The Republic of New Daleks II||Civil Rights Lovefest||“A new dawn rises.”|
- 8 days ago: The Empire of Spengland of the region Ramundi proposed constructing embassies.
- 11 days ago: The Democratic Socialist Union of Vashtanaraada of the region The International Communist Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 112 days ago: The Ecotopian Republic of Allemonde lost WA Delegate status.
- 112 days ago: The Independant State of Sophisticated horrors ceased to exist.
- 112 days ago: The Peopleīs Republic of Incredible Bums ceased to exist.
- 112 days ago: The Free Lands of Coffin-Breathe ceased to exist.
- 155 days ago: Erectia of the region The Region of Environmental Beauty proposed constructing embassies.
- 183 days ago: The Great Egaluctaria of Bhenivelzen of the region Malavastra proposed constructing embassies.
- 186 days ago: Carrot land of the region Gordonhurst Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- 189 days ago: Cactus monster of the region Cactus proposed constructing embassies.
Ecotopia Regional Message Board
In the light of recent events : since when is there a kind of "censorship" on the regional board ? Does anyone happen to know ? Itīs not the Kindergarten in here, weīre all (the more or less) grown-ups, and if I use the term "wtf" (or similar), then I have usually a d....d good reason for it (even if itīs simply a rhetorical one), and, well, I surely donīt need any "system" to prevent me from using any "political or otherwise uncorrect words", aka "four letter words".
"Protecting" people from reading the word "f..k", but producing real guns for six year old children and killing thousands of foreign people, calling it "collateral damage". What a "culture"...
A happy new year to everyone.
SEVERE WARNING ! The option "abolishing and redefining the national tax system" on the issue about "tax system overload" sent my economy down for 60 (in words : sixty) points.
Whoever allowed this consequence for one simple decision to pass should definitely be sent to a mental hospital...seems like there are some really brainless idiots "overlooking" this game...
thatīs the issue : #221: Outdated Tax Code Crushing @@NAME@@? [Padosistan; ed:Reploid Productions]
Darn, I don't have the greatest Book Publishing industry.
...which only seems fair, when looking at the ammount of your "publications" here on this message board...;-))
:( Well I would if anyone read them. My social phobia makes a bit skiddish.
...well, main reason for "no one reading your messages" is, that you donīt write them...;-))
and about your "social phobia" : have you ever tried to join some RPG-group (role-playing group, like people playing D & D or some other role-playing game ?). You should give this a try then, because this could help a lot (nice little groups of various "freaks", you could find them at your local game store or on the "net"). Nothing "therapeutical", but youīd join a little group of (mostly) nice, but "weird" people, sharing the same hobby (if interested), and gives you the "option" of social interacting not in person, but as your "game charakter", while sitting around a table and "rolling dice" with your (maybe new) friends. Iīm doing this (as a "gamemaster" for almost a thirty years by now, and Iīd say, itīs a lot of fun...
For a "closer look" (ironically) Iīd recommend "the gamers I & II" (by "dead gentlemen") on "youtube"...;-))
Hey CB did you get the issue about the spread of alien invasive species? I clicked on the 2nd one and my profile says it's rabbit season.
But it's duck season!
Donīt know which issue youīre talking about, but itīs definitely rabbit season now...
...although there are some (false) rumours of "elephant season now"
:-) ;-) :-))