WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Unibot ii
Eastern Islands of Dharma is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in Eastern Islands of Dharma
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, Eastern Islands of Dharma is ranked 532nd in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|1.||The Free Land of Riemstalpur||New York Times Democracy||“Riemstalpur”|
- 232 days ago: The Clockwork Forge of Stash Kroh ceased to exist.
- 1 year 101 days ago: The Allied States of Norivas ceased to exist.
- 1 year 125 days ago: The Empire of Quelesh ceased to exist.
- 1 year 316 days ago: New brentsylvania of the region Darwin Allied Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 341 days ago: Scatmans world 666 of the region Scatland proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 years 5 days ago: The Principality of Incense of the region Ivory Tower proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 years 126 days ago: The Constitutional Empire of Colland of the region The united alliance of golberia proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 years 159 days ago: The Free Land of Riemstalpur arrived from The Pacific.
- 2 years 163 days ago: Embassy cancelled between One big Island and Eastern Islands of Dharma.
- 2 years 163 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Hawks and Eastern Islands of Dharma.
Eastern Islands of Dharma Regional Message Board
*sips on some coffee*
Well I must say, it was a pleasure working with all you fine individuals.
Yes, it has been an honor :)
Awesome party! I'm glad I was able to attend but I must be going now.
AWWWWWW, the partay ended. Best party of my life. I'll cherish this raiding experience until I forget it. Bye EIOD and all the guys who enjoyed my songs and haikus. I'll miss you. Perhaps we'll meet again, in another life.
It's very quiet around here all of a sudden.
*begins sweeping up the mess*
Well, glad to be back. :)
this region looks much better again!
Some delegates really will approve any rubbish...
You mean the Debt Collection Act? Yeah, that's a pretty terrible resolution.