WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Unibot ii
Eastern Islands of Dharma contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in Eastern Islands of Dharma
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, Eastern Islands of Dharma is ranked 1,947th in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Free Land of Riemstalpur||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Riemstalpur”|
|2.||The Clockwork Forge of Stash Kroh||Capitalist Paradise||“Oh my Brothers”|
- 61 days ago: The Allied States of Norivas ceased to exist.
- 85 days ago: The Empire of Quelesh ceased to exist.
- 277 days ago: New brentsylvania of the region Darwin Allied Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- 301 days ago: Scatmans world 666 of the region Scatland proposed constructing embassies.
- 330 days ago: The Principality of Incense of the region Ivory Tower proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 86 days ago: The Parliamentary Empire of Colland of the region The united alliance of golberia proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 120 days ago: The Free Land of Riemstalpur arrived from The Pacific.
- 1 year 123 days ago: Embassy cancelled between One big Island and Eastern Islands of Dharma.
- 1 year 123 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Hawks and Eastern Islands of Dharma.
- 1 year 124 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Antarctic Oasis and Eastern Islands of Dharma.
Eastern Islands of Dharma Regional Message Board
*sips on some coffee*
Well I must say, it was a pleasure working with all you fine individuals.
Yes, it has been an honor :)
Awesome party! I'm glad I was able to attend but I must be going now.
AWWWWWW, the partay ended. Best party of my life. I'll cherish this raiding experience until I forget it. Bye EIOD and all the guys who enjoyed my songs and haikus. I'll miss you. Perhaps we'll meet again, in another life.
It's very quiet around here all of a sudden.
*begins sweeping up the mess*
Well, glad to be back. :)
this region looks much better again!
Some delegates really will approve any rubbish...
You mean the Debt Collection Act? Yeah, that's a pretty terrible resolution.