WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Unibot ii
Eastern Islands of Dharma contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Free in Eastern Islands of Dharma
These nations allow citizens the greatest amount of freedom to select their own government.
As a region, Eastern Islands of Dharma is ranked 1,743rd in the world for Most Politically Free.
|1.||The Free Land of Riemstalpur||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Riemstalpur”|
|2.||The Clockwork Forge of Stash Kroh||Capitalist Paradise||“Oh my Brothers”|
- 166 days ago: The Allied States of Norivas ceased to exist.
- 191 days ago: The Empire of Quelesh ceased to exist.
- 1 year 17 days ago: New brentsylvania of the region Darwin Allied Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 41 days ago: Scatmans world 666 of the region Scatland proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 70 days ago: The Principality of Incense of the region Ivory Tower proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 192 days ago: Colland of the region The united alliance of golberia proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 225 days ago: The Free Land of Riemstalpur arrived from The Pacific.
- 1 year 229 days ago: Embassy cancelled between One big Island and Eastern Islands of Dharma.
- 1 year 229 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Hawks and Eastern Islands of Dharma.
- 1 year 229 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Antarctic Oasis and Eastern Islands of Dharma.
Eastern Islands of Dharma Regional Message Board
*sips on some coffee*
Well I must say, it was a pleasure working with all you fine individuals.
Yes, it has been an honor :)
Awesome party! I'm glad I was able to attend but I must be going now.
AWWWWWW, the partay ended. Best party of my life. I'll cherish this raiding experience until I forget it. Bye EIOD and all the guys who enjoyed my songs and haikus. I'll miss you. Perhaps we'll meet again, in another life.
It's very quiet around here all of a sudden.
*begins sweeping up the mess*
Well, glad to be back. :)
this region looks much better again!
Some delegates really will approve any rubbish...
You mean the Debt Collection Act? Yeah, that's a pretty terrible resolution.