WA Delegate: The Empire of Quelesh (elected 361 days ago)
Founder: Unibot ii
Regional Power: Moderate
Eastern Islands of Dharma contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Retail Industry in Eastern Islands of Dharma
As a region, Eastern Islands of Dharma is ranked 16,563rd in the world for Largest Retail Industry.
|1.||The Free Land of Riemstalpur||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Riemstalpur”|
|2.||The Clockwork Forge of Stash Kroh||Capitalist Paradise||“Oh my Brothers”|
|3.||The Allied States of Norivas||Democratic Socialists||“Salus populi suprema lex esto”|
|4.||The Empire of Quelesh||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations”|
- 144 days ago: New brentsylvania of the region Darwin Allied Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- 169 days ago: Scatmans world 666 of the region Scatland proposed constructing embassies.
- 198 days ago: The Principality of Incense of the region Ivory Tower proposed constructing embassies.
- 319 days ago: Colland of the region The United Alliance of Golberia proposed constructing embassies.
- 353 days ago: The Free Land of Riemstalpur arrived from The Pacific.
- 356 days ago: Embassy cancelled between One big Island and Eastern Islands of Dharma.
- 356 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Hawks and Eastern Islands of Dharma.
- 357 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Antarctic Oasis and Eastern Islands of Dharma.
- 358 days ago: The Clockwork Forge of Stash Kroh arrived from Kyzikos.
- 358 days ago: The Empire of Quelesh removed The Sam's Club of Sahms Club from the regional ban list.
Eastern Islands of Dharma Regional Message Board
*sips on some coffee*
Well I must say, it was a pleasure working with all you fine individuals.
Yes, it has been an honor :)
Awesome party! I'm glad I was able to attend but I must be going now.
AWWWWWW, the partay ended. Best party of my life. I'll cherish this raiding experience until I forget it. Bye EIOD and all the guys who enjoyed my songs and haikus. I'll miss you. Perhaps we'll meet again, in another life.
It's very quiet around here all of a sudden.
*begins sweeping up the mess*
Well, glad to be back. :)
this region looks much better again!
Some delegates really will approve any rubbish...
You mean the Debt Collection Act? Yeah, that's a pretty terrible resolution.