WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Unibot ii
Eastern Islands of Dharma is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Shortest Average Lifespan in Eastern Islands of Dharma
Citizens of nations ranked highly tend to die earlier, whether from poor health, crime, accident, or government encouragement.
As a region, Eastern Islands of Dharma is ranked 1,554th in the world for Shortest Average Lifespan.
|1.||The Free Land of Riemstalpur||New York Times Democracy||“Riemstalpur”|
- 202 days ago: The Clockwork Forge of Stash Kroh ceased to exist.
- 1 year 70 days ago: The Allied States of Norivas ceased to exist.
- 1 year 95 days ago: The Empire of Quelesh ceased to exist.
- 1 year 286 days ago: New brentsylvania of the region Darwin Allied Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 310 days ago: Scatmans world 666 of the region Scatland proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 339 days ago: The Principality of Incense of the region Ivory Tower proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 years 96 days ago: The Constitutional Empire of Colland of the region The united alliance of golberia proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 years 129 days ago: The Free Land of Riemstalpur arrived from The Pacific.
- 2 years 133 days ago: Embassy cancelled between One big Island and Eastern Islands of Dharma.
- 2 years 133 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Hawks and Eastern Islands of Dharma.
Eastern Islands of Dharma Regional Message Board
*sips on some coffee*
Well I must say, it was a pleasure working with all you fine individuals.
Yes, it has been an honor :)
Awesome party! I'm glad I was able to attend but I must be going now.
AWWWWWW, the partay ended. Best party of my life. I'll cherish this raiding experience until I forget it. Bye EIOD and all the guys who enjoyed my songs and haikus. I'll miss you. Perhaps we'll meet again, in another life.
It's very quiet around here all of a sudden.
*begins sweeping up the mess*
Well, glad to be back. :)
this region looks much better again!
Some delegates really will approve any rubbish...
You mean the Debt Collection Act? Yeah, that's a pretty terrible resolution.