WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Unibot ii
Eastern Islands of Dharma contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Unemployment Rates in Eastern Islands of Dharma
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to determine which nations have the lowest rates of unemployment.
As a region, Eastern Islands of Dharma is ranked 2,500th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
|1.||The Free Land of Riemstalpur||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Riemstalpur”|
|2.||The Clockwork Forge of Stash Kroh||Capitalist Paradise||“Oh my Brothers”|
- 187 days ago: The Allied States of Norivas ceased to exist.
- 212 days ago: The Empire of Quelesh ceased to exist.
- 1 year 38 days ago: New brentsylvania of the region Darwin Allied Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 62 days ago: Scatmans world 666 of the region Scatland proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 91 days ago: The Principality of Incense of the region Ivory Tower proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 213 days ago: Colland of the region The united alliance of golberia proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 246 days ago: The Free Land of Riemstalpur arrived from The Pacific.
- 1 year 249 days ago: Embassy cancelled between One big Island and Eastern Islands of Dharma.
- 1 year 250 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Hawks and Eastern Islands of Dharma.
- 1 year 250 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Antarctic Oasis and Eastern Islands of Dharma.
Eastern Islands of Dharma Regional Message Board
*sips on some coffee*
Well I must say, it was a pleasure working with all you fine individuals.
Yes, it has been an honor :)
Awesome party! I'm glad I was able to attend but I must be going now.
AWWWWWW, the partay ended. Best party of my life. I'll cherish this raiding experience until I forget it. Bye EIOD and all the guys who enjoyed my songs and haikus. I'll miss you. Perhaps we'll meet again, in another life.
It's very quiet around here all of a sudden.
*begins sweeping up the mess*
Well, glad to be back. :)
this region looks much better again!
Some delegates really will approve any rubbish...
You mean the Debt Collection Act? Yeah, that's a pretty terrible resolution.