WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Unibot ii
Eastern Islands of Dharma is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in Eastern Islands of Dharma
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, Eastern Islands of Dharma is ranked 16,183rd in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The Free Land of Riemstalpur||New York Times Democracy||“Riemstalpur”|
- 73 days ago: The Clockwork Forge of Stash Kroh ceased to exist.
- 307 days ago: The Allied States of Norivas ceased to exist.
- 331 days ago: The Empire of Quelesh ceased to exist.
- 1 year 158 days ago: New brentsylvania of the region Darwin Allied Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 182 days ago: Scatmans world 666 of the region Scatland proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 211 days ago: The Principality of Incense of the region Ivory Tower proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 332 days ago: The Constitutional Empire of Colland of the region The united alliance of golberia proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 years 1 day ago: The Free Land of Riemstalpur arrived from The Pacific.
- 2 years 4 days ago: Embassy cancelled between One big Island and Eastern Islands of Dharma.
- 2 years 4 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Hawks and Eastern Islands of Dharma.
Eastern Islands of Dharma Regional Message Board
*sips on some coffee*
Well I must say, it was a pleasure working with all you fine individuals.
Yes, it has been an honor :)
Awesome party! I'm glad I was able to attend but I must be going now.
AWWWWWW, the partay ended. Best party of my life. I'll cherish this raiding experience until I forget it. Bye EIOD and all the guys who enjoyed my songs and haikus. I'll miss you. Perhaps we'll meet again, in another life.
It's very quiet around here all of a sudden.
*begins sweeping up the mess*
Well, glad to be back. :)
this region looks much better again!
Some delegates really will approve any rubbish...
You mean the Debt Collection Act? Yeah, that's a pretty terrible resolution.