WA Delegate: The Empire of Quelesh (elected 157 days ago)
Founder: Unibot ii
Regional Power: Moderate
Eastern Islands of Dharma contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in Eastern Islands of Dharma
Governments ranked highly spend large amounts of money on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, Eastern Islands of Dharma is ranked 481st in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Empire of Quelesh||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations”|
|2.||The Allied States of Norivas||Democratic Socialists||“Salus populi suprema lex esto”|
|3.||The Clockwork Forge of Stash Kroh||Capitalist Paradise||“Oh my Brothers”|
|4.||The Free Land of Riemstalpur||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Riemstalpur”|
- 116 days ago: The Parliamentary Republic of Colland of the region The United Alliance of Golberia proposed constructing embassies.
- 149 days ago: The Free Land of Riemstalpur arrived from The Pacific.
- 153 days ago: Embassy cancelled between One big Island and Eastern Islands of Dharma.
- 153 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Hawks and Eastern Islands of Dharma.
- 153 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Antarctic Oasis and Eastern Islands of Dharma.
- 154 days ago: The Clockwork Forge of Stash Kroh arrived from Kyzikos.
- 155 days ago: The Empire of Quelesh removed The Sam's Club of Sahms Club from the regional ban list.
- 155 days ago: The Empire of Quelesh removed The Clockwork Forge of Stash Kroh from the regional ban list.
- 156 days ago: The Empire of Quelesh ejected Zerg from the region.
- 156 days ago: The Empire of Quelesh ejected The Constitutional Monarchy of Travus Continentia from the region.
Eastern Islands of Dharma Regional Message Board
*sips on some coffee*
Well I must say, it was a pleasure working with all you fine individuals.
Yes, it has been an honor :)
Awesome party! I'm glad I was able to attend but I must be going now.
AWWWWWW, the partay ended. Best party of my life. I'll cherish this raiding experience until I forget it. Bye EIOD and all the guys who enjoyed my songs and haikus. I'll miss you. Perhaps we'll meet again, in another life.
It's very quiet around here all of a sudden.
*begins sweeping up the mess*
Well, glad to be back. :)
this region looks much better again!
Some delegates really will approve any rubbish...
You mean the Debt Collection Act? Yeah, that's a pretty terrible resolution.