WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Unibot ii
Eastern Islands of Dharma is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Eastern Islands of Dharma
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Eastern Islands of Dharma is ranked 486th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Free Land of Riemstalpur||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Riemstalpur”|
- 17 days ago: The Clockwork Forge of Stash Kroh ceased to exist.
- 250 days ago: The Allied States of Norivas ceased to exist.
- 275 days ago: The Empire of Quelesh ceased to exist.
- 1 year 101 days ago: New brentsylvania of the region Darwin Allied Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 125 days ago: Scatmans world 666 of the region Scatland proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 154 days ago: The Principality of Incense of the region Ivory Tower proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 276 days ago: Colland of the region The united alliance of golberia proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 309 days ago: The Free Land of Riemstalpur arrived from The Pacific.
- 1 year 312 days ago: Embassy cancelled between One big Island and Eastern Islands of Dharma.
- 1 year 313 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Hawks and Eastern Islands of Dharma.
Eastern Islands of Dharma Regional Message Board
*sips on some coffee*
Well I must say, it was a pleasure working with all you fine individuals.
Yes, it has been an honor :)
Awesome party! I'm glad I was able to attend but I must be going now.
AWWWWWW, the partay ended. Best party of my life. I'll cherish this raiding experience until I forget it. Bye EIOD and all the guys who enjoyed my songs and haikus. I'll miss you. Perhaps we'll meet again, in another life.
It's very quiet around here all of a sudden.
*begins sweeping up the mess*
Well, glad to be back. :)
this region looks much better again!
Some delegates really will approve any rubbish...
You mean the Debt Collection Act? Yeah, that's a pretty terrible resolution.