Eastern Europe RMB

WA Delegate: The Cobriet Union of Jorji Cobrastan (elected 71 days ago)

Founder: Novaya stalina

World Factbook Entry

Eastern Europe is a region with a rich and complex history, and is the birthplace of both polka and the pioneers of international socialism. Our men are acknowledged the world over as superior chess players and our technology is paving the way for an electric car for the people.

Eastern Europe was created in struggle by will of the people!

  • ||LinkNewspaper|LinkSubreddit | LinkIRC|Embassy|Map (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)||

    Defend your motherland: Join the World Assembly and endorse The Cobriet Union of Jorji Cobrastan, use LinkNationstates++ and defend Eastern Europe!

    From tsars and revolutionaries to modern politics, from monarchies, socialists and the chaos of democracies, Eastern Europe accepts all nations.

  • Embassies: Lazarus, Hippy Haven, United Sovereign Socialist Republics, Atheist Empire, Union of Confederate Regions, and The International Communist Union.

    Tags: Large, Featured, Snarky, Socialist, Pacifist, Libertarian, and Founderless.

    Regional Power: Moderate

    Eastern Europe contains 58 nations, the 198th most in the world.

    ActivityHistoryAdministration

    Today's World Census Report

    The Least Corrupt Governments in Eastern Europe

    World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.

    As a region, Eastern Europe is ranked 11,655th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.

    #NationWA CategoryMotto
    1.The People's Republic of VilaboaNew York Times Democracy“Like steel”
    2.The Transcendental Kettledrummer of Delusions of GrandeurDemocratic Socialists“DoG”
    3.The Anarchist Federation of SwobodaLeft-wing Utopia“Zerwijmy z carów korony i w krwi zatopmy nadgniłe trony”
    4.The Federation of The KavakInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Тхо защищает и подчиняется Свобода!”
    5.The Free Land of Stara FuzinaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Dobrodosli”
    6.The Socialist Federation of ProvaskolaWA MemberLeft-Leaning College State“Vogdinja Svado Ludna va Karvejsoc”
    7.The Commonwealth of TrujkrajinaDemocratic Socialists“Svaboda, Česć i Všehkrajina”
    8.The Republic of GrbackaDemocratic Socialists“Just because I stole it, doesn't mean it isn't mine.”
    9.The Constitutional Monarchy of PequodWA MemberDemocratic Socialists“By Faith Alone We Sail These Troubled Seas”
    10.The Eastern Europe Branch of Torchwood 94Inoffensive Centrist Democracy“Torchwood 94”
    Page:  «  1  2  3  4  5  6  »

    Regional Happenings

    More...

    Eastern Europe Regional Message Board

    Greetings from the glorious Socialist Worker's Commune of Kazokia. I've decided to move from Europe proper to join my similarly-minded comrades here in Eastern Europe.

    The Socialist Workers' Commune of Kazokia wrote:Greetings from the glorious Socialist Worker's Commune of Kazokia. I've decided to move from Europe proper to join my similarly-minded comrades here in Eastern Europe.

    Welcome comrade! We are happy to witness your glorious arrival!

    The Free Land of Bolosar wrote:Welcome comrade! We are happy to witness your glorious arrival!

    Thank you for the warm welcome.

    Comrades this is a time for action a nation in Albion By the name of "The Haven Republic" is threatening war and annihilation of My country and Our region what should we do in response (Roleplay)

    The Federation of The Kavak wrote:Comrades this is a time for action a nation in Albion By the name of "The Haven Republic" is threatening war and annihilation of My country and Our region what should we do in response (Roleplay)


    We should form a plan first, though. Or not?

    The People's Republic of Altito Asmoro wrote:We should form a plan first, though. Or not?

    Yes We should plan!, this guy said that he was allied with 7 superpowers and and that he would have them declare war on Us.

    The Federation of The Kavak wrote:Yes We should plan!, this guy said that he was allied with 7 superpowers and and that he would have them declare war on Us.


    7?

    And you're a supporter of the Axis? I took a second to saw what thread you are into.

    The People's Republic of Altito Asmoro wrote:7?

    And you're a supporter of the Axis? I took a second to saw what thread you are into.

    Define what type of Axis?

    And if it is a World assembly post about Axis should have something done to them I voted No I'm not an Axis I just think Nations should not be bullied on their views.

    The Federation of The Kavak wrote:Define what type of Axis?


    Axis of WW2?

    The Federation of The Kavak wrote:And if it is a World assembly post about Axis should have something done to them I voted No I'm not an Axis I just think Nations should not be bullied on their views.


    No, I'm not concerned with your choice on WA.

    Forum View

    by Max Barry

    Latest Forum Topics