WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Generalissimo of Staline
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in Eastern Europe
The World Census developed the following ranking based on a rather vague survey of nations to uncover 'odd or fundamentalist social, economic, or political systems'.
As a region, Eastern Europe is ranked 4,717th in the world for Most Extreme.
|1.||The Republic of Sakartvelia||Psychotic Dictatorship||“ჩვენი ერთიანი კავკასია”|
|2.||The Generalissimo of Staline||Psychotic Dictatorship||“One death is a tragedy; one million is a statistic”|
|3.||The Republic of Hungary||Anarchy||“Prove and conjecture and keep the SF's score low.”|
|4.||The Real Gas Music of Jupiter||Capitalizt||“The big red spot is for communism”|
|5.||The Colony of Chiajna||Capitalist Paradise||“In cash we trust”|
|6.||The Dysprosium of Dy||Moralistic Democracy||“66”|
- : The Republic of Sakartvelia arrived from The East Pacific.
- : Esparon ceased to exist.
- : The City of Gaoxiong departed this region for Tiandi.
- : The City of Gaoxiong arrived from Tiandi.
- : Kryzograd ceased to exist.
- : The Colony of Chiajna arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : Esparon arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Republic of Hungary arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : Oceania oriental ceased to exist.
- : Malavnia ceased to exist.